BenQ TK710

Idéal pour : Idéal pour le jeu, les films et le sport dans un salon avec un peu de lumière ambiante.
En bref : Le consensus Reddit décrit le BenQ TK710 comme un vidéoprojecteur lumineux, convaincant pour le jeu et les usages mixtes. Ses artefacts DLP dans les scènes sombres et ses contraintes de placement peuvent toutefois être rédhibitoires pour les personnes sensibles.
Au-delà de ce modèle, la marque BenQ (toutes gammes) recueille 53 % d'avis positifs sur 236 utilisateurs Reddit. Ce signal marque ne compte pas dans la note du modèle ci-dessus.
Points forts
Fiabilité éprouvée
7 0
« I plan to use my BenQ TK710 for at least the next 10 years. » Voir l’avis
« So, the TK710 goes to the newer/larger .65" DLP chip which will hopefully be more reliable and seems to give a boost to contrast, and the laser light system which should last many many years. » Voir l’avis
« Reason why I went for the TK710 is because on paper it will last twice as long as the TK700. » Voir l’avis
Forte luminosité
11 5
« Overall they are both insanely bright projectors. » Voir l’avis
« The BenQ models are an order of magnitude brighter than the M2 Pro. » Voir l’avis
« TK710! But you don´t need more than 2200 ANSI Lumen for 120" anyway! » Voir l’avis
Bonne qualité d’image
15 8
« I bought the TK710 this year for gaming and it's excellent, but I might have looked closer at the XGIMI Horizon if I'd known it was so close in price. » Voir l’avis
« TK710 at #13 with B+ is solid - 19 positive, 30 neutral, only 3 negative. » Voir l’avis
« I would get a BenQ TK705 or a BenQ TK710 then to avoid RGB Laser Speckle! » Voir l’avis
Points faibles
Ventilateur parfois bruyant
1 3
« It was also quite noisy and the DLP high frequency flicker gave me a headache after a while. » Voir l’avis
« TK710 is a cheaper model so I guess it will be at best similarly loud but probably even louder. » Voir l’avis
« TK710 seems to have major noise problems » Voir l’avis
| Critère | Note /10 | Ce qu'en dit le consensus |
|---|---|---|
| Image | 6.2 | L'image, les couleurs et le jeu convainquent globalement, mais certains utilisateurs sensibles signalent dithering, bruit sombre et effet arc-en-ciel. |
| Installation | 2.3 | La compatibilité avec la distance de projection doit être vérifiée, car le placement peut exiger un montage contraignant. |
| Prix | 3.9 | Le rapport qualité-prix est souvent jugé bon, mais les tarifs et la disponibilité locale peuvent le rendre trop cher. |
| Fiabilité | 9.0 | La source laser, la puce DMD et le service BenQ inspirent globalement confiance aux utilisateurs Reddit. |
| Luminosité | 8.0 | Les utilisateurs Reddit saluent une luminosité adaptée aux grandes images et à une certaine lumière ambiante, hors formats extrêmes. |
| Bruit | 3.9 | Les avis divergent, certains le trouvent discret face à des concurrents, d'autres assez bruyant. |
| Connectique | 0.0 | L'absence de prise en charge du 1440p à 120 Hz constitue la principale limite de compatibilité signalée. |
Avis Reddit
28 avis analysés · Positifs 18 Neutres 2 Négatifs 7 · 35 auteurs affichés
avis pertinents ·
-
bv310 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
-
SnackAttackGuru 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · I analyzed 11,347 Reddit comments to find the best projectors - here's what r/projectors actually recommends (2025) Price tiers are on the full site (dharm.is/home/projectors) - you can filter by , $ , $$$ ranges. Adding exact retail prices is a good shout though, I do plan to integrate and add proper price comparison in V2. TK710 at #13 with B+ is solid - 19 positive, 30 neutral, only 3 negative. Good pick for gaming. And yeah the W1070 is hilarious - 12 year old projector still getting recommended. True BIFL energy.
-
ReignyRainyReign 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Unpopular Opinion: Are We Experiencing Peak Hype? My Take on the Valerion VisionMaster Max (And the Echo Chamber Review Culture) I plan to use my BenQ TK710 for at least the next 10 years. Maybe in another 10 years I’ll give Valerion a try.
-
TechNick1-1 🇬🇧
17 commentaires analysés
r/projectors · Horizon 20, Nexigo Trivision or Benq W2720i or…? 140" Screen Size with only 3,5 Meter viewing distance is also "heresy" - or better Madness! I would get a BenQ TK705 or a BenQ TK710 then to avoid RGB Laser Speckle! You also could get a Drop Down Screen which is only visible when you watch something!
r/projectors · Benq TK710 or Xgimi Horizon 20? Yes - RGB+ LED instead of Single Laser. Less visible RBE - if any at all!
r/projectors · Horizon 20, Nexigo Trivision or Benq W2720i or…? RGB Laser Speckle will be worse on your Wall than on a PROPER Screen. The TK710 and the W2720 can do 3D! I would get the W2720 with a proper 135" Screen! Or the TK710 with a 150" Screen - which would be WAY too big for your viewing distance!
r/projectors · Projector for 180 inch screen ? Not happening without the right Screen! The Screen you´ll need will cost alone over 1000 Bucks - IF it exists in 180"! Stick to 150" with your Budget. BenQ TK710 or Viewsonic LX700-4K are the best Bang for the Buck for 150".
r/projectors · Help for first projector purchase Yes. Less visible RBE - if any (!) - and 4LED (RGB+) Lightsource instead of Single Laser.
r/projectors · BenQ TK705sti vs GP520 Neither one! \^\_° If your wall can fit a minimum 150" Screen Size: BenQ TK710
r/projectors · Time to replace my projector (help me pick) Not with the right Screen. Otherwise you will have a subpar Picture Quality anyway.
r/projectors · Time to replace my projector (help me pick) TK710! But you don´t need more than 2200 ANSI Lumen for 120" anyway!
r/projectors · Viewsonic lx700 or epson tw7100 or benq tk705i? The TK710 has 3300 Lumen and is your best Option! Its even brighter than the LX700 which is your second best Option!
r/projectors · Home Cinema Projector Advice Best Brightness you´ll need for 150"!
r/projectors · Searching for a laser projector under 2k Brighter for your Screen Size. Bigger and newer DMD Chip. Better value for Money. Better Warranty and Service.
r/projectors · Visionmaster pro 2 vs TK710sti No, go BenQ ! Why the sti and not the normal - and usually cheaper - TK710?
r/projectors · Need your advice TK710 Whats your Screen Size?
r/projectors · Seeking advice: Daily-usage projector for less than 2000€, TV replacement, long-throw You just have to do better research and/or read more in this Subreddit... \^\_° 4LED (RGB+ LED) Projectors like the BenQ X500i or BenQ X3000/X3100 are preferable before Single Laser with Phosphorwheel like the TK710. As for the TK700. The brighter and more silent Acer Models like the H6805Bda is preferable. [https://geizhals.eu/acer-h6805bda-mr-jtb11-00s-a3008931.html?hloc=at&hloc=de&hloc=eu&hloc=pl&hloc=uk](https://geizhals.eu/acer-h6805bda-mr-jtb11-00s-a3008931.html?hloc=at&hloc=de&hloc=eu&hloc=pl&hloc=uk)
r/projectors · Best black friday deal for 4k gaming? (lx700 vs tk700 vs x3100i?) BenQ X3100 or BenQ TK710 for 130"-150". If you "only" go 120" i would get the BenQ X500i!
r/projectors · Projector for 180 inch screen ? No,they are NOT really bright enough for 180" - without the right (more expensive) Screen - if you can get the Screen in 180" at all! But they are fine for 150". I still recommend to get a proper 150" Screen for them! (around 500 Bucks)
r/projectors · Seeking advice: Daily-usage projector for less than 2000€, TV replacement, long-throw No,the TK710 and TK 700 are not the best Options under 2000 Euro. \^\_°
-
DonFrio 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/projectors · Benq TK710 vs Epson LS11000 Not head to head they both look great. Head to head the LS just looks better. Blacks darker, colors more film like
r/projectors · Projector for 180 inch screen ? I would want 8000 lumens for a dark room 180”. So nothing you’re looking at is too bright
-
AV_Integrated 🇬🇧
10 commentaires analysés
r/projectors · Best bang for buck 4k projector over 3000lm, 120" at 12'? The TK700 is a lamp based projector using the older .47" pixel shifter to get 4K out of it. So, the TK710 goes to the newer/larger .65" DLP chip which will hopefully be more reliable and seems to give a boost to contrast, and the laser light system which should last many many years. Pretty massive upgrade between the two models for sure.
r/projectors · Best projector for my use case (~€1,200 budget): BenQ TK710 vs Hisense C2 vs BenQ TK705i? The BenQ models are an order of magnitude brighter than the M2 Pro. In most cases, I'd try to go brighter unless budget and portability are major concerns. If buying right now, other than BenQ, the XGimi Horizon 20 remains a very strong choice and recommendation. It has extensive optical lens shift which neither BenQ model has which is great for easier projector placement.
r/projectors · What price range is the real sweet spot for home projectors in 2026? If that was for me, then the XGimi Horizon 20 is a extremely solid entry/mid tier level 4K projector. It uses DLP pixel shifting which is sharper than what the Epson 3800/5050 models can deliver, with full 4K support and HDR. It's got a ton of lens shift that matches the Epson 3800. It uses a tri-laser light source instead of a lamp, and it has optical zoom. Not as much as the Epson, but sharp throughout the range. While the Nexigo Trivision Ultra is really well reviewed, and can be had from around $1,100 for refurbs, it does not have lens shift or zoom, but otherwise performs really well. The Valerion models at the low end still perform really well also. BenQ isn't a bad product with their TK710, which has decent quality and comes from an extremely reputable manufacturer, but the new smaller companies are just embarrassing the legacy companies with how fast new products are coming from them. Near $2,000, the JMGO N3 Ultima has zoom and lens shift and a ton of brightness which can be tweaked for more contrast or better brightness as needed. It's a beast. In a good home theater, with a budget, the JVC NZ500 is still a strong recommendation. Not sure how the XGimi Titan Noir Max compares to that, but I did prefer it to my JVC DLA-X590R.
r/projectors · Pana PT-LRZ35U for the living room - talk me out of it Contrast for sure. The Panasonic you had previously may have struggled to last for whatever reason, but the image from that projector should have been quite good. It may also be color inaccurate in brighter modes and it could be rather noisy in brighter modes, but I can't be sure of that. It's just a pretty common theme with business class projectors to consider. There will also be a constant halo of light around the image since you will have a 1920x1200 panel in use rather than a 16:9 panel like 1920x1080. Getting lens shift in a home theater DLP projector that is in any way meaningful is nearly impossible. Models like the TK710 from BenQ are a good consideration, but it may not have the throw distance that works for your setup. Lifestyle models are getting plenty bright enough, but almost all use the .47" DLP chip. Still, models like the Nexigo Trivision Ultra can look quite good and are affordable brand new.
r/projectors · Best bang for buck 4k projector over 3000lm, 120" at 12'? While I like the Epson models and they are great for those who are rainbow sensitive, I think the BenQ TK710 is a really solid choice. Make sure to check the throw distance calculator and ensure it fits your space properly.
r/projectors · Need help deciding between Benq x500i and x300g People often say that laser or LED DLP projectors can't have RBE because they are flat out uninformed. It's that simple. Single chip DLP projectors have RBE due to the sequential presentation of colors. Red, green, then blue. So, they can have RBE whether LED, laser, or a traditional lamp. It doesn't matter. Only 3-chip DLP projectors won't have any RBE issues in the world of DLP. This is what movie theaters typically are using. Anyway, I would either get the X500i or the TK710. That's where my feelings lie with BenQ at the moment. I do think the X3100i should be a consideration, but not if you are fine with the x500i.
r/projectors · Projector for challenging space I find that I run my projector in low power mode, even with some ambient light in the space, it is watchable, but once lights are out the image is quite good. I think the TK710 is a very top tier consideration. If going with Epson, their 3800 (TW7400? 7100? in EU) is the way I would go. Yes, it needs lamps, but lamps are cheap for it and you can pick up a few for a few hundred dollars which should last you 10+ years. The Epson offers great zoom range and lens shift which the other models don't really have and in low power mode is still bright and should be about as quiet as you are likely to find elsewhere.
r/projectors · Laser projector under $1500 I think you can get a number of used/refurb models at this point like the X500i from BenQ or similar. The Hisense C1 is out there at $1,500 which is something I would seriously consider. But, not sure if it supports 1080p/120hz. The TK710 from BenQ is a really solid choice, but it may be over budget.
r/projectors · Projector for 180 inch screen ? I expect the TK710 to be a pretty major player in the next year or two from BenQ. Initial reviews are strong from TheHookUp on YouTube, who is a trusted reviewer. I expect follow up reviews will remain strong for this product. I like the 3200/3800 models from Epson, but they are getting very old at this point. Still, it is a good looking model with a very flexible lens, which is nice. I'd probably go with the TK710 if budget allowed for it.
r/projectors · Projector for 180 inch screen ? Epson 3800 is one of the brighter models which can do this. The BenQ TK710 is also considered to be quite bright and should be able to do it.
-
After-Independent-81 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/projectors · Xgimi horizon ultra vs Benq TK 710 I vote Benq TK710. Because the dolby vision on projector donesn't perfromance well. (Become more darker and loss many detail)
r/projectors · Time to replace my projector (help me pick) W2720i has better color performance, especially in dark detail. TK710 has higher birghtness to gainst eveiroment. so choose it based on your room light.
-
DynamicStatic 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Unpopular Opinion: Are We Experiencing Peak Hype? My Take on the Valerion VisionMaster Max (And the Echo Chamber Review Culture) Not a bad projector but contrast levels are far worse than Valerion.
-
_HasteTheDay_ 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Seeking advice: Daily-usage projector for less than 2000€, TV replacement, long-throw I did a lot of research about the same thing recently for our home cinema / gaming room, and the TK710 is the best option under 2000, followed by the TK700. Reason why I went for the TK710 is because on paper it will last twice as long as the TK700.
-
justanotherdave_ 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/projectors · Seeking advice: Daily-usage projector for less than 2000€, TV replacement, long-throw I wouldn’t recommend the tk710, I had one and it had this weird pattern on the screen, apparently quite common in DLP (it’s dithering from the mirrors) https://youtu.be/j44HDvSbvSw?si=1pHTjkcjUNTzC2-1 BenQ said it was “normal”, I returned it as it was visible in dark content from a viewing distance of around 2m. It was also quite noisy and the DLP high frequency flicker gave me a headache after a while. If you’re used to LCD I would definitely try a DLP first before buying. I’m on the lookout for a similar projector to yourself too. The Epson still seems to win best in price range from various places despite it being from 2019. My only worry would be it might be upgraded or replaced fairly soon, but nothing at CES so who knows.
r/projectors · Seeking advice: Daily-usage projector for less than 2000€, TV replacement, long-throw Yeah. Laser is just the light source. The DLP chip creates the image displaying red green and blue in sequence rather than combining the colours inside the projector like your current Epson does. The mirrors on the chip also flash or I suppose vibrate might be a better term, since they can’t produce greys they have to use dithering. While all this happens 1000s of times a second, the combined effect of each step can be perceived, even if not consciously and causes eye fatigue or headaches for some people. Unfortunately myself included. So I would definitely either try a DLP projector in person first, or buy with a good returns policy if you do go that route.
-
Mission-Ingenuity-69 🇬🇧
3 commentaires analysés
r/projectors · Best bang for buck 4k projector over 3000lm, 120" at 12'? In an untreated living room contrast will be less important than brightness and color saturation. The LEDs will give some nice pop to the image just have your expectations in check about the black levels. Check out these two reviews as they might give you a better idea. https://youtu.be/biXPgm-pxiU?si=u2iR0rOsnLb42cxz https://youtu.be/k9jJrHDZuA4?si=xywFfWwbIZFs8MYp They don’t compare them directly and the Tk710 he reviews is the ST variant but still some good data here. Overall they are both insanely bright projectors. The X3100i is a larger unit and has a significantly wider color gamut / better color volume but somewhat poor black levels. The Tk710 is around half the size, color is limited to rec709, but it has a better contrast ratio and with dynamic contrast engaged the blacks should be respectable. One more thing to consider is that the X3100i comes equipped with BenQ’s HDR-Pro tone mapping. That’s more than a simple branding excercise— I’ve found the HDR-Pro models to have a pretty significant advantage in HDR image quality and this seems to be backed up in the video. My biggest issue with the X3100i is its proximity in price to the Ht4550i which, reliability concerns aside, is probably the best projector BenQ makes and one of the best DLP projectors out there.
r/projectors · Best bang for buck 4k projector over 3000lm, 120" at 12'? Laser and larger DMD as AV said. The larger DMD isn’t a guarantee of better contrast but in this case it does perform better. The single laser models (like the 710) are also super compact. They’re a tiny bit smaller than the lamp models but a whole lot smaller than the 4Led units. Maybe one day we’ll see the new .78 chip come to affordable consumer projectors… but I doubt it. That model is larger, obviously, than the .65 chip and it also has a more aggressive micro mirror tilt which should help immensely with contrast.
r/projectors · <2000€ 4k/1080p Projector for non-optimal Home Cinema It’s close. It lacks BenQ’s excellent HDR Pro tone mapping. I also don’t need anywhere near the lumen output that model provides. It’s an excellent projector for a living room, media room or super large screen. It’s not necessarily one I’d recommend for home theater.
-
rcdeathsagent 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/projectors · Ditching my tv for a 120'' projector I have a BenqTK700sti right now, about to get the new TK710 for the laser light source and I freaking love it!!! Don’t let people talk you out of it. If you get a good gaming projector you can have input lag as low as 4ms. I play with 16ms and that’s already amazing. Playing battlefield and even COD 6v6 it’s buttery smooth. It’s not a 1ms gaming monitor but neither is a tv. A good tv is about 10ms and you can get that and better with a gaming projector. I would strongly recommend direct connecting internet though. If you are using WiFi it really doesn’t matter what projector you get lol.
r/projectors · BenQ X3100i or TK710STi I have the TK700STI (amazing projector) do you guys think it would be worth it to upgrade to the 710? Being laser and higher ansi lumens is enticing.
-
swagmasterdude 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Which projector to buy? Alternatives to ViewSonic LX700-4K? I went with the TK710 in the end. Very happy with it and hosted many great movie nights
-
rectifryer 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Benq TK710 or Xgimi Horizon 20? I bought a tk710 for gaming but the unit just has too much noise in darker scenes, especially if a lot of things are moving. Loved it otherwise, but this was bad enough to send the unit back. We'll see if the valerian pro 2 will be good enough since it came down to the same price range.
-
PlayStationPepe 🇬🇧
3 commentaires analysés
r/budgetprojectors · looking for my first projector If you can jump to the BenQ TK710, this would be a great option if you plan on doing any gaming.
r/projectors · BenQ TK705i 4K 4LED Projector Review Hi there, and thanks for your comment! I wouldn’t be able to directly compare this to the TK710 as I do not have one available, but spec-wise, the larger chip would have an advantage in terms of handling more light and improving black levels and shadow details. Laser light sources often provide a sharper 'perceived' brightness and higher dynamic contrast. Both use XPR pixel-shifting to achieve 4K, but the larger chip in the TK710 is often cited for having a cleaner image with less 'dithering' or 'gray border' issues. I noticed DLP dithering on the TK705i, which was to be expected. The physical limitations of this model prevent it from producing truly black levels. While the gray border is not noticeable when using a projector screen, as the black screen border conceals it. Overall, the TK710 has a hardware edge, but it is better suited for a fixed installation space rather than the grab and go style setup offered by the TK705i. So if someone was looking for a “step up” I would advise on the TK710 as well.
r/projectors · ViewSonic LX700-4K for $1200 vs BenQ TK710 Op you can find the [BenQ TK710](https://ebay.us/m/RJO8Cc) on eBay for $1,380. https://preview.redd.it/qhkejpehydhf1.jpeg?width=1284&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=db2682948af93e2afc63b6bdb371e46c74d7691f
-
Plenty-Garage-3585 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Best projector for my use case (~€1,200 budget): BenQ TK710 vs Hisense C2 vs BenQ TK705i? Two numbers cut through this. Size first: at 3-4 m viewing distance the usual \~30 degree field of view guideline lands you around a 100-120" image. Second, brightness while you're still on a white wall. A bare wall reflects less and handles ambient light worse than any screen, so for your first months lumens matter more than color tech. The TK710 is rated 3200 lumens. Hisense's compact triple lasers in that class run 1300-1600 (the C1 from the same family is spec'd 1600). Prettier triple laser color won't survive a lit room at 100+ inches, and that's really the whole decision until the ALR arrives. One placement check for the TK710 (throw ratio 1.15-1.5): a 100" image needs 2.5-3.3 m of throw, 120" needs 3.1-4.0 m. Make sure your mounting spot allows it. I'd do the used TK710 under 1000 and put the savings toward getting the ALR screen sooner. That combo beats either 1200 euro option for movie nights.
-
SeasonAfraid676 🇬🇧
4 commentaires analysés
r/projectors · What price range is the real sweet spot for home projectors in 2026? The HT2060 launched at around $1,200 and is definitely on the lower end of the range I mentioned. I was speaking more broadly about the overall mid-range segment where image quality and usability start to improve significantly, rather than setting a strict $1,500 floor. The TK710/TK710STi and 3800 are probably better examples for that specific price bracket.
r/projectors · What price range is the real sweet spot for home projectors in 2026? Probably $1,500–3,000. That's where models like the HT2060, TK710, X3100i, and Epson 3800 start offering a really well-rounded experience without getting into crazy money territory.
r/projectors · What price range is the real sweet spot for home projectors in 2026? For me, the sweet spot is probably around the $1,500–2,500 range. That's where models like the BenQ TK710/TK710STi, HT2060, and Epson 3800 start showing up. You get noticeably better image quality, brightness, gaming performance, and overall usability without entering the "diminishing returns" territory. Going above $3,000 definitely brings nice features, but the jump doesn't always feel as dramatic as going from a $500 projector to a good mid-range one.
r/projectors · Help for first projector purchase Based on your use case, the TK710 seems like one of the better-balanced options on your list. A white wall, occasional ambient light, and mixed usage between movies and sports all play to its strengths. The extra brightness tends to be more useful in a real living room than many people expect. The TW7100 would probably have the edge for black levels in a fully darkened room, but it sounds like the projector won't be used exclusively in that environment. The TH575 is still a great value option, but if you're already considering the TK710, the jump to 4K and laser light source would be hard to ignore for a long-term purchase.
-
BenQ_Beam 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Help for first projector purchase For a white-wall living room, I'd worry less about contrast specs and more about how much ambient light you'll actually watch with. If it's a mix of movies, sports and gaming → TK710 makes a lot of sense thanks to the laser light source and higher brightness. Also, I'd rather have a modern 4K projector than a new 1080p model at 100-120", assuming the budget isn't super tight. 👍
-
AfriqueA1 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · help finding new outdoor projector You want to go with the BenQ Tk710. Laser projectors are the best. Based on the spec sheet, I believe the Hisense has a few more bells and whistles, but that doesn't make it the better buy. The Hisense uses a .47 DMD TRP chip, which the chip can malfunction and cause a white spot from a stuck pixel on the screen. Any device can get a stuck pixel, but the .65 DMD chip in that BenQ model is a a lot more reliable. Especially, because you're using outside, you want a chip that can handle it better.
-
Secretofblabla 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Horizon 20, Nexigo Trivision or Benq W2720i or…? Haha, fair enough. I think we may have already discussed the seating distance before. I really love it this way and wouldn’t change it — it feels incredibly immersive. Fortunately, I don’t have any issues with RBE, and speckle seems fine to me as well. I checked out several laser projectors in a store and didn’t notice anything that bothered me. The two BenQ models you mentioned don’t support 3D, right? That would be important to me.
-
n0_u53rnam35_13ft 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Epson LS12000 vs Valerion VisonMaster Max Don’t mean to highjack this thread, but considering an Epson (9000,11000, or maybe a 12000), or possibly one of the Benq W or HT projectors. The Xgimi RBE was a real problem for me, but I just saw a friend’s tk710 and the RBE didn’t seem that bad. I’m stuck in analysis paralysis, but unconvinced that DLP will ever work for me, and feeling like prices go up every time I look. Plus, my 12 year old Sony is still going strong, being helped out by a HTPC running madvr. Please just tell me what to do, I’m tired boss.
-
Few_Calligrapher2662 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/projectors · Is XGIMI Horizon Ultra a good buy? no it sucks Epson 2350, Epson 3800, Benq TK710, Bwnq HT3550 are much better.
r/projectors · BenQ W2720I or Hisense C2 Ultra on a 150" Screen ? go for HT4550i refurb or, if adamant on new, go with the TK710. The W2720i will work well on a 150 screen, but you won't see good HDR because it's such a big screen and HDR on projectors gets much worse after like 128. I HATE that the c2 ultra or c3 don't have lens shift and also the mounting options suck for lifestyle projectors. I would pick the TK710 over a heartbeat because of the brightness. But none of these beat the HT4550i, and it's not close Here's the link to the HT4550i: [https://www.ebay.com/itm/166892729887?\_skw=benq+ht4550i&epid=15062125393&itmmeta=01KB8EDMY2J527D9WHX1T981EF&hash=item26db94f61f:g:droAAeSwJjtpKnjR&itmprp=enc%3AAQAKAAAA0FkggFvd1GGDu0w3yXCmi1cpu6SqknBk7l2oM0BdBnpsSy%2FMNcZ8Nh51ah0I2j6pO1wQlzJgwp6%2BHMGMZYBbsm4e4ZIF5PITADCcEJHW43cxG%2BG67tAkNjhYRQe3e7Xaxv44h8zl2l5NvBNBgWUZNIOPmKvLkGrhSYEUIRieFlnMY3d2icoD%2Bn1yrUoeazm0IaCr75eUQxnhmvSafvdNlNSzgTTw5K%2F64jUE5IUSKxRa1LiETgE78fypqgIbe1WnYxa3yfEbclYTo6GdIzCXvsw%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5TPto7aZg](https://www.ebay.com/itm/166892729887?_skw=benq+ht4550i&epid=15062125393&itmmeta=01KB8EDMY2J527D9WHX1T981EF&hash=item26db94f61f:g:droAAeSwJjtpKnjR&itmprp=enc%3AAQAKAAAA0FkggFvd1GGDu0w3yXCmi1cpu6SqknBk7l2oM0BdBnpsSy%2FMNcZ8Nh51ah0I2j6pO1wQlzJgwp6%2BHMGMZYBbsm4e4ZIF5PITADCcEJHW43cxG%2BG67tAkNjhYRQe3e7Xaxv44h8zl2l5NvBNBgWUZNIOPmKvLkGrhSYEUIRieFlnMY3d2icoD%2Bn1yrUoeazm0IaCr75eUQxnhmvSafvdNlNSzgTTw5K%2F64jUE5IUSKxRa1LiETgE78fypqgIbe1WnYxa3yfEbclYTo6GdIzCXvsw%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5TPto7aZg)
-
0james0 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Time to replace my projector (help me pick) Would it not struggle much more in daylight than the Optoma, even if it comes in under the 4000 they are advertising?
-
SealDK 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · BenQ W2720I or Hisense C2 Ultra on a 150" Screen ? Thanks alot for your input, I will have a look at that specific BenQHT4550i - Not sure if it has another model number here in Europe ? The TK710 I have been checking on that, it's throw distances (it can do the 150" in my room), but it will have to be mounted in the ceiling like 1 meter out from the wall, making it more visible in the living room, as if it (like BenQ 2720 + Hisense C2) can be mounted way back at the wall and still project the 150" from a 2,7 meter distance.
-
DrNickAtlas 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Best $2k-$3k lifestyle projector late 2025 This is great advice, thank you! I just wonder if the image quality on Epson and Benq’s you mention match the others folks are naming.
-
Anxious-Channel-9384 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/projectors · Viewsonic lx700 or epson tw7100 or benq tk705i? Here is sold only by third party sellers at 2500€ and is over my budget, there is the tk700 at same price of the lx700 and the tw7100
r/projectors · Viewsonic lx700 or epson tw7100 or benq tk705i? The tk710 is not available here sold by amazon so necer considered it, also because is “only” 2200 lumens, not quite enough for a 200 inches screen with a distance over 6 meters
-
UnlikelyLikably 🇬🇧🌐
3 commentaires analysés
r/projectors · Visionmaster pro 2 vs TK710sti Be aware of dithering artifacts with the TK710. I'd choose W2720i instead.
r/projectors · Benq TK710 vs Epson LS11000 let me specifiy: dithering artifacts
r/projectors · Benq TK710 vs Epson LS11000 TK710 seems to have major noise problems
-
JellyTheBear 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Benq TK710 vs Epson LS11000 LS11000 is pretty quiet, great for overhead mounting, but you need a sturdy mount. It’s bright and has good colors at the same time, in SDR and HDR. Blacks are good, not the best. If you have Home Assistant or some other customizable home automation system, you can connect the Epson to your LAN and control it remotely. I compared the Epson only to Benq x3100i (not side by side but in the same room). AFAIK TK710 uses the same DMD chip. The Benq is brighter on paper but I felt like the Epson was at least similarly bright. Benq had great colors, probably better that the Epson, especially in HDR with the wide color filter enabled, but it cut the brightness by half. Blacks were quite meh, worse than the Epson. Better than some other cheap Epsons but not by much. My bighest problem with the Benq was noise. Fans were loud, the pixel shift buzz at 4k60 was extremely annoying and still quite noticable at 4k24. TK710 is a cheaper model so I guess it will be at best similarly loud but probably even louder.
-
psyferre 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Best bang for buck 4k projector over 3000lm, 120" at 12'? Looking around, I've found refurbished deals on the X3100i for about $1,750. I can only seem to find the TK710 new for $1,800+. Do you think the 4LED engine would be worth the contrast trade-off if the price is about the same?
-
CopaceticOG 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Xgimi horizon ultra vs Benq TK 710 Good to know, thanks 👍. I just looked up Xgimi on Trustpilot and....Oooh-boy, that's not a good look. I can't trust a purchase of this magnitude with a company with that many fuming single Star reviews. Shame really as the Youtube reviews seem universally good. Oh well, looks like the TK710 is back in pole position!
-
Time_Apricot5178 🇬🇧
3 commentaires analysés
r/projectors · Viewsonic LX700-4K or Benq TK710? I started of with calibration values I found on projectorcentral and mondoprojos as a basis, and then tuned further on personal preference in comparison with a calibrated oled. It could probably be better with actual calibration equipment, but if you read the reviews of people who have tried using proper gear, it still only gets to “not horrible”. It got me to an acceptable level, but at the cost of a lot of lost light output. And when I then turn on the oled tv, I died a little bit inside every time as I was confronted with the lackluster color reproduction. Obviously the Benq is also no match for a properly calibrated top-notch oled, but the gap isn’t that huge. It becomes very clear on poorly mastered content, for example the pilot episode of Suits (on netflix) will really show how unnatural skin tones are reproduced on the Viewsonic…
r/projectors · Viewsonic LX700-4K or Benq TK710? I started of with calibration values I found on projectorcentral and mondoprojos as a basis, and then tuned further on personal preference in comparison with a calibrated oled. It could probably be better with actual calibration equipment, but if you read the reviews of people who have tried using proper gear, it still only gets to “not horrible”. It got me to an acceptable level, but at the cost of a lot of lost light output. And when I then turn on the oled tv, I died a little bit inside every time as I was confronted with the lackluster color reproduction. Obviously the Benq is also no match for a properly calibrated top-notch oled, but the gap isn’t that huge. It becomes very clear on poorly mastered content, for example the pilot episode of Suits (on netflix) will really show how unnatural skin tones are reproduced on the Viewsonic…
r/projectors · Viewsonic LX700-4K or Benq TK710? For me in Belgium, they are priced almost exactly the same, and the choice is really easy: TK710 without a doubt. Out of the box, color performance is a LOT better than the best I could ever get the LX700-4K calibrated. Because of the poor color performance I had to turn down brightness so much on the Viewsonic, which basically cancels the high lumen advantage. This is not the case with TK710, even in a pretty bright room I can get good performance with remarkably good contrast. Honestly, don’t doubt it for a second. TK710 is significantly better in every aspect that matters for me: color reproduction, contrast, noise, performance in dark and ambient light situation. The TK710 does not support 1440p/120, which is the only downside I can remark. Also the backlit remote on the Viewsonic is kinda nice.
-
Frequent-Young8853 🇬🇧
3 commentaires analysés
r/projectors · Projector for 180 inch screen ? I found the same price for both on Amazon, but when I see the rainbow risks and the gray edges I tell myself that the dlp is perhaps not for me too
r/projectors · Projector for 180 inch screen ? I'm going to go for the tk710 I think but I'm still hesitant because of the lack of reviews. I wonder if the difference between DLP and 3LCD is big for the Epson 3800 because it is more expensive in my store
r/projectors · Projector for 180 inch screen ? Thank you for the response, I would like to point out that I am not necessarily looking for “oled” quality, which is why I did not mention a screen. The two models you offer are not too bright (+3000 lum) for my configurations, do you think?
-
KnowledgeOdd4196 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Viewsonic LX700-4K or Benq TK710? Ah damn. I’m in the UK. I just bought the ViewSonic for £1000. The BenQ goes for around £1350 here, perhaps a bit cheaper for an open box/demo one. I can potentially return the ViewSonic, any advice on tuning it to get the colour right? The gaming mode seems to be the brightest / clearest so far
-
rp32002 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Gaming projector pros, please end my suffering How about benq tk710 prime (no sti). Take the tk710sti, save 200, increase throw ratio. Potentially consider viewsonic x1-4k pro as it is xbox certified at 1440p
-
GapzHn 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/projectors · Advice : few projectors in my price range Do not over think, I have the BenQ TK710 is beautiful! Like my Samsung Qled tv! Less brighter and less saturates colora but with proper calibration it gets very close! Every now and then yes I do see the Rainbow Effect but not always!
Aucun avis pour ce filtre.
Souvent comparé à
Questions fréquentes
Le BenQ TK710 convient-il au gaming ?
Le consensus Reddit le juge excellent pour le jeu, avec une image globalement appréciée. Il ne prend toutefois pas en charge le 1440p à 120 Hz, limite signalée par un utilisateur.
Est-il assez lumineux dans un salon ?
Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient sa forte luminosité en pièce partiellement éclairée et sur de grandes images. Un témoignage estime néanmoins ses capacités insuffisantes pour un écran extrême de 200 pouces.
La qualité d'image est-elle bonne dans les scènes sombres ?
Les avis Reddit sont partagés: couleurs et contraste satisfont plusieurs utilisateurs, parfois même en pièce lumineuse. D'autres constatent du bruit visuel, du dithering ou un effet arc-en-ciel, avec parfois fatigue visuelle ou maux de tête.
Le TK710 est-il facile à installer ?
Les utilisateurs recommandent de vérifier soigneusement la distance de projection avant l'achat. L'absence de réglage optique étendu peut imposer un montage au plafond ou un emplacement peu discret selon la pièce.



This is a solid list. Only thing I'd add is the retail price, just to make comparison easier. I bought the TK710 this year for gaming and it's excellent, but I might have looked closer at the XGIMI Horizon if I'd known it was so close in price. Also, I get a kick out of the W1070. The thing is unkillable and a fantastic budget option, especially since you can find it used easier.