Trip.com

Trip.com, packshot

Idéal pour : Idéal pour les voyageurs soucieux de leur budget en Asie, selon les retours Reddit, à condition de vérifier les restrictions du forfait.

En bref : Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient surtout les prix bas de Trip.com et rapportent de nombreuses expériences satisfaisantes en Asie. Certains signalent toutefois des connexions instables, une latence élevée ou des applications bloquées selon le forfait et le routage.

Note de consensus

7.5/10

#6 sur 17 · eSIM voyage

selon Reddit

Score de sentiment71 % positifs
Positifs39
Neutres8
Négatifs8

Points forts

Prix jugé avantageux

29 0

« Did you end up getting it? I just googled it and it seems extremely cheap » Voir l’avis

« Trip.com has some of the most reasonably priced ones. » Voir l’avis

« Trip has deals but it's marketing tactics are borderline scam tier and it is ultimately just a marketplace itself with a lot of different products. » Voir l’avis

Réception appréciée

5 0

« I had good internet all the travel with the Esim of Trip.com and also is cheapper than Holafly, and gmail, instagram and whatsapp worked perfectly, google maps too but there is a bit useles, bette… » Voir l’avis

« It worked best when I was briefly in Xi'an and GuanZhou so major cities should have little issue. » Voir l’avis

« I used it in South Korea and Japan and it’s been perfect, at times faster than some WiFi hotspots. » Voir l’avis

Connexion stable

13 4

« The eSIM will work just fine, but there is a 95% certainty that the IP routing goes through Hong Kong. » Voir l’avis

« I just came back from China (Shenzhen and Guangzhou) and bought the 100GB per day for 5 days. » Voir l’avis

« Plan de 1gb/dia y otro de 2gb/dia perfecto y muy barato. » Voir l’avis

Fonctions adaptées

10 3

« Set up Alipay and WeChat beforehand and use trip.com for accommodation and trains (you can try to use the 12306 app but it may or may not work for you), also use it to get an eSIM, they route through… » Voir l’avis

« I bought a trip.com eSIM and absolutely everything except TikTok worked fine. » Voir l’avis

« Use your phone as a hotspot if you want to connect a laptop or tablet. » Voir l’avis

Points faibles

Débit limité

4 5

« Your data is being routed through China and that introduces latency as well as privacy concerns for some. » Voir l’avis

« I would stay away from trip.com unless you find a provider that has an exit node in Europe. » Voir l’avis

« Yes it is legit and if you have to be picky then the bigger problem is not the speed it’s the latency you get with all eSIMs since traffic is routed across the border. » Voir l’avis

Restrictions mal expliquées

1 2

« Trip has deals but it's marketing tactics are borderline scam tier and it is ultimately just a marketplace itself with a lot of different products. » Voir l’avis

« tiktok didnt work even though they advertise it as working. » Voir l’avis

CritèreNote /10Ce qu'en dit le consensus
Installation0.0Les retours Reddit mentionnent des réglages d’itinérance et parfois d’APN, avec une interface jugée moins soignée par certains.
Prix9.4Les utilisateurs Reddit saluent très largement les tarifs, souvent jugés inférieurs à ceux de fournisseurs concurrents.
Couverture7.5Les utilisateurs Reddit rapportent une bonne connexion dans plusieurs destinations asiatiques, sans permettre de généraliser à toutes les zones.
Usages5.4Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient le partage de connexion et l’accès à des applications en Chine, mais rapportent des restrictions variables.
Fiabilité7.4De nombreux utilisateurs Reddit ne rencontrent aucun problème, tandis que d’autres signalent des coupures ou des forfaits qui ne fonctionnent pas.
Vitesse2.6Les utilisateurs Reddit décrivent des débits souvent suffisants, mais aussi une latence élevée et des ralentissements marqués selon les offres.
Transparence3.3Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient certaines limites de débit clairement affichées, mais critiquent des promesses commerciales, notamment sur TikTok.
Mis à jour le 2026-09-29Comment on calcule

Avis Reddit

56 avis analysés · Positifs 39 Neutres 8 Négatifs 8

  • Arphile 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/solotravel · First time solo travelling, is China too ambitious?

    China is very easy and comfortable to travel once you get used to a few things. Set up Alipay and WeChat beforehand and use trip.com for accommodation and trains (you can try to use the 12306 app but it may or may not work for you), also use it to get an eSIM, they route through Hong Kong which will solve the VPN issue while on data. Anything else you can figure once you’re in China, and people will try their best to help you out. Also spend some time in Guangzhou, it’s a great city and probably the most international city on the mainland, which should help you in the beginning.

    Asie
  • mrskeptical00 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Why do people buy esims promoted by influencers?

    They’re not “pretty expensive.” They do cost a little more than comparable services due to their more recognizable name - but often it’s less than $10. Trip.com is the Temu of eSIMs. Your data is being routed through China and that introduces latency as well as privacy concerns for some.

  • SubstanceEasy4576 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Is this too good to be true

    100 GB per day at 10 Mbps would be referred to by most eSIM sellers as unlimited data. Sellers then state the fair usage policy in the small print. The trip.com website has done the opposite by clearly stating what you get. 10 Mbps allows for browsing the Internet, messaging, and video streaming on sites like Netflix (in HD). 4K streaming won't work. Large downloads will feel slow.

  • Antique_Excitement20 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Whatsapp suddenly not working in China despite having Esim with VPN

    eSIMs with built-in VPN don't actually exist; it’s just marketing speak for getting an eSIM that operates via a third-party server (often located abroad). Only Saily and Ubigi offer something that comes close to the real deal (but isn't quite it either). In China, WhatsApp should work fine with an international travel eSIM. It only fails if the eSIM is Chinese. Some Chinese eSIMs route secondarily through Hong Kong or Singapore, but that can occasionally run into issues. That might also be the problem here, since trip often resells from Chinese vendors

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · Are eSIMs from Trip.com good for Canada?

    [Trip.com](http://Trip.com) is a reseller for various vendors. The eSIM will work just fine, but there is a 95% certainty that the IP routing goes through Hong Kong. When looking at the budget options for Canada, these are all providers that route through HK, Singapore, Poland, or the UK. If you check the [Trip.com](http://Trip.com) reviews, you often see this reflected in the form of apps being blocked due to Chinese routing. If budget is your priority, I would go for RedteaGo (Poland) or Manet (99% sure it’s UK). However, Ubigi and Roamless will likely be better, though I don’t necessarily think Nomad will be.

  • Sarah-himmelfarb 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/solotravel · Seeking advice for solo trip: Japan versus China

    China has gotten way easier and foreigner friendly in the past few years. Not harder. You can download all the easily apps and upload cards or take out cash and you can get an ESIM on trip.com and access everything. Or even your international phone plan makes everything accessible. Separate VPN isn’t necessary. Chinese people find foreigners fascinating in a friendly way and will always try to help when they can. AMAP or Apple Maps makes subway navigation easy and Alipay mays tap-in easy on the subway. More people in major tourism cities speak a little English to full fluency.

    Asie
  • Decent-Boot7284 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Main-Hotel 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • West_Site7944 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • trek123 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Why do people buy esims promoted by influencers?

    It's just their marketing tactics ultimately. The mainstream marketing generally works particularly in Western markets, most people will know Airalo, Saily and Holafly. At least Airalo and Saily provide a reasonable quality product, unlike Holafly. Yes, they are expensive Vs equally as functional completion, however they are competing/marketing to those who would otherwise just pay even more excessive roaming fees. Trip has deals but it's marketing tactics are borderline scam tier and it is ultimately just a marketplace itself with a lot of different products. Their product also has to be price competitive because no one will pay the pricing of the big names for an eSIM there. There are a lot of smaller sellers around online, or even big companies like Vodafone Travel or Orange which can be most competitive depending on use case.

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · Why do people buy esims promoted by influencers?

    Whilst the differences are large in orders of magnitude, in the context of the cost of an international trip they are very small. Many people simply don't care to research further in that context. In most cases, particularly for those from North America, even the most expensive eSIM providers also seem very reasonable compared to local mobile costs and in particular roaming costs so again many people don't think to research further. 44 CAD seems great Vs 10-15 CAD per day, and many people's 100+ CAD monthly phone bills. I totally agree I would never pay or suggest such prices but many people don't know better. There is also the factor that suppliers like Airalo and Saily have consistent, polished websites, vs that of Trip or smaller providers, even if equally as functional. Many people will go for that alone.

  • Newboyster 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

  • ElectronicCress3132 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • loopycheeks__ 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • tomplayer07 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • bpbp216 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Has anyone tried the Trip.Com Asia 8 countries 4G/5G eSIM plan?

    Trip.com is a reseller. The rate is pretty cheap and more likely you will be just fine. As I stated many times in this subreddit, I just stick with the well known providers. I'm using Airalo right know in Asia and used it without issues in all mentioned countries, but South Korea as my travels didn't take me there this year

    Pas cher
  • mobiliakas1 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Is this too good to be true

    Yes it is legit and if you have to be picky then the bigger problem is not the speed it’s the latency you get with all eSIMs since traffic is routed across the border.

  • ChrisEvansWannabe 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · eSIM China

    I just came back from China (Shenzhen and Guangzhou) and bought the 100GB per day for 5 days. It worked flawlessly. I'm addicted to TikTok so within those few days I had clocked more than 20 GB for the trip. The apps I used besides TT, Instagram, FB, Google browser, Gemini, X, SQ, a few others which I forgot. The China Apps I used Amap, 12306, Dianping, DiDi, Alipay, WeChat

    Asie
  • Wrong-Pudding93 🇬🇧

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · eSIM China

    I think both can be used (cm = china mobile). Leave it at cmhk and only change to cmlink if it doesn't work.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · eSIM China

    If the SIM shows up in your phone's SIM list, it should be installed correctly. - Turn data roaming OFF for your main SIM and ON for trip.com (do this before leaving to China) - Set data to use trip.com eSIM (or turn off main SIM completely) You cannot check if it works until you get there because it only works there. What you can do is check if the APN is filled out correctly. The correct APN should be mentioned in the product description on trip.com If it does not work automatically when arriving, try restarting the phone.

    ActivationAsie
    r/eSIMs · eSIM for use in China that bypasses GFW by tunneling traffic outside of China

    All eSims you can buy on platforms such as Airalo, Nomad, trip.com will bypass the GFW. (Mostly via HK or Singapore) Only the eSIMs that are actually sold in China (by a Chinese carrier) will be affected by the GFW. Definitely purchase and install/setup the eSIM while outside of China. Your plan (e.g. 15 days) will activate when you connect to a Chinese network.

    Asie
  • lateambience 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · E sims for 3 weeks travel

    The thing is, it's not Trip.com being cheap, it's the others being expensive. The data is cheap wholesale, the difference is markup and business model. Trip.com sells eSIM at near zero profit or even as a loss leader. Once you've created a Trip.com account you become a potential customer for flights and hotels and that's where they make their money. Airalo or Holafly can't do that because their business model *is* eSIMs so they need to make profits on that. Trip.com Group is also a Chinese company making billions of revenue while a company like Airalo makes a couple hundred millions. So Trip com can operate on a much bigger scale and probably has better carrier relationships. That being said, I've used both Airalo and Trip.com eSIMs in the past, both single countries and "Asia" data plans when I was going to more than one country and I haven't had issues with any of them. I now usually go with Trip.com because it's so much cheaper and so far I've never had any issues.

    AsiePas cherRapport qualité-prix
  • Non-tanLaser 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · E sims for 3 weeks travel

    I’ve used a 5gb/day esim from trip.com for my 2 week trip, worked perfectly fine. I think it was actually a bit faster than the holafly esim I’ve used on another trip to Japan!

  • xxx_fucku_xxx 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · E sims for 3 weeks travel

    This is the first one I looked at, I agree, extremely cheap. As suggested I’m going to look at a few options and see what’s the best, but definitely seems like this is a great choice.

    Pas cher
  • Intelligent_Flow2026 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Should I use a VPN or eSIM in China

    We got eSIM from Trip.com and worked great, can access all western apps. No need VPN. Just get a little bigger data package for if hotel WiFi blocks you, because the incremental cost is not that much more, if you are not streaming video all night long and VPN cost money and takes up another app space in your phone.

    Pas cher
  • Then_Ad2703 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Kywysterix 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for China

    Hi I just come back from my trip to China, I was from 10 to 1 of september and my route was, Pekin, Xi'an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Fenghuang and Shanghai. I had good internet all the travel with the Esim of [Trip.com](http://trip.com/) and also is cheapper than Holafly, and gmail, instagram and whatsapp worked perfectly, google maps too but there is a bit useles, bette amap, totally recommended this esim. At some times not was soo fast but enough for me. [https://www.trip.com/things-to-do/detail/53873746](https://www.trip.com/things-to-do/detail/53873746)

    AsiePas cherRapport qualité-prix
  • munta20 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Commercial_Cook100 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for China

    [trip.com](http://trip.com) plans work but read the fine print on whether they bypass the firewall. I've used Cypher eSIM for trips where i didn't wanna deal with accounts or handing over my passport just for data, worked fine. For China specifically tho make sure whatever you pick confirms unrestricted access.

    Asie
  • Hopeful-Diet3147 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • LoudWest8878 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • jigsawfallingin2plac 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Is this too good to be true

    Using such an esim from trip.com right now in mainland China, the 3gb/day version. It's pure crap. Connection is very unstable even in big cities. World great for a while, then becomes slow for hours, even sometimes completely off, no data, even in the same location. Booking tickets often takes forever and sometimes proves impossible, and even paying with Alipay sometimes doesn't work (fortunately many stores have wifi).

    Asie
  • Clashtronic 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Is this too good to be true

    It works. I used it for Yunnan and when it worked, videos played well. Sometimes the data could barely load websites. I usually just switched between telecom and unicom until one was good enough. tiktok didnt work even though they advertise it as working. Tiktok blocked the sim so it only worked on wifi and esim disabled. It worked best when I was briefly in Xi'an and GuanZhou so major cities should have little issue.

    Asie
  • kbullet 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · Best eSIM for Japan? When do I activate it?

    Try trip.com they sell esims for really good prices. Many of them you can install the esim and only gets activated when u land and connect to their cell towers. For tokyo coverage softbank is good enough otherwise rural areas go with ntt doôcmo

    ActivationJaponPas cher
  • Pizza_This_ 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · Best eSIM for Japan? When do I activate it?

    I’m current using this from trip.com and I’m in Japan now. I used it in South Korea and Japan and it’s been perfect, at times faster than some WiFi hotspots. 50GB for 30 days https://t.trip.com/?X7s6oeMmEfmE9F417&isHideNavBar=YES

    AsieJapon
  • Outrageous-Ad5225 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Flimsy-Process230 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Constant internet dropouts with every eSIM I’ve tried (Airalo, Holafly, etc.) on two different iPhones

    I also use an iPhone and have tried many international eSIM providers (Airalo, Ubigi, Trip.com, etc.), and I’ve never experienced that issue. They’ve all been very reliable for me. I’ve installed and deleted so many eSIMs over the years that I’ve lost count, and I haven’t run into the problem you’re describing. In fact, the only unusual thing I’ve ever seen was with Ubigi in China: my phone showed no signal bars, but mobile data still worked. Occasionally if I notice my data is slower than usual I’ll toggle Airplane Mode on and off and that seems to fix it. But I don’t have to do that very often. It might be a glitch specific to your phone.

    r/eSIMs · esim and the china great firewall

    I used Ubigi in China, and WhatsApp and YouTube worked, but ChatGPT and Gemini didn’t. On the other hand, Airalo and Trip.com worked perfectly (including ChatGPT and Gemini)

    Asie
  • Various_Things2026 🇬🇧

    4 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Europe eSIM?

    We used Airalo and Nomad last year in Switzerland and Italy no problem. But next time we will use eSIM from Trip.com since it less than half the price

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · 3 week Europe trip esim

    Last time I used Airalo and Nomad and they were fine. But next trip I will buy eSIM on Trip.com at less than half of the price

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · E-sim questions (Europe-Morocco)

    I had 2 eSIMs last year when I went to Europe. You just turn on whichever line you want. And turn the other off. That simple. Highly recommend eSIM from Trip.com, way cheaper than all the brand names

    EuropePas cher
  • Evening_Ingenuity_27 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/solotravel · First time solo travelling, is China too ambitious?

    China is “hard” in the sense that there is a language, cultural, and technological barrier. If you have Alipay (for payments and metro), wechat (for messaging), trip.com (booking hotels/trains/esims, although there are other websites that work as well), and optionally rednote (social media for finding things to do), the country is pretty easy, especially if you only go to major cities and attractions. Even if you venture out, it just requires a little bit a research. The ESIMs bypass the firewall so you should be fine using instagram and any other western apps. In my opinion the hardest thing about traveling China has been the squatting toilets.

    Asie
  • Busy_Account_7974 🇬🇧🌐

    4 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · esim and the china great firewall

    [trip.com](http://trip.com) esim worked with no issues. If you're using your phone's mobile data, then an esim is all you need. Just make sure you get more GB than you think you need. In some public bathrooms, you need to scan a QR to get free TP. If you plan on connecting to Wi-Fi with your phone or laptop, then you'll also need a VPN.

  • Any-Listen273 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

  • Sammi-one 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Turn off data roaming?

    My phone provider has free international calls and texts. I disabled data roaming on my main line and use the data eSIM I bought from trip.com or AirAlo etc….

  • Yakult182 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Coverage Vietnam (Holafly)

    I contacted Holafly and after several attempts they finally gave up to fix it and refunded my money. I had to switch to e-sims from trip.com. They were cheaper anyways

    Pas cher
  • Odd_Speech5168 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · eSIM China

    The APN from trip.com says cmlink but on my phone it says cmhk

    Activation
  • Realistic-Log-4414 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Whatsapp suddenly not working in China despite having Esim with VPN

    it's likely the firewall catching up to the routing patterns of your provider. esim data usually roams through a third-party server in hong kong or singapore to bypass the block, but if you're hitting errors in alipay/wechat too, your local ip might be flagged or the specific dns being used by trip com is getting throttled. i'd try toggling 5g off to force a lte connection or manually switching network operators in your phone settings—sometimes china unicom works when china mobile is acting up. tbh if a second esim from the same vendor failed, you need a different backend like airalo or nomad that routes through different servers.

    Asie
  • thePhoenixEatery 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • kim_yong_thun_69 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Central Vietnam?

    Buy from trip . com It has the cheapest rate Look, for 10 days 100GB per day costs only $16 Down side is, its esim and no calls can be done from aim card But you can use whatsapp calls etc. https://preview.redd.it/cb8v6yih3dyg1.jpeg?width=1260&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fd04f9549b184e21bf457958340402eaff314017

    Pas cher
  • Hannahshear 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • eafwelements 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • vyerkxon 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Trip.com vs Airalo

    Took the lowest $4 airalo and $3.5 trip.com sim. Whichever works will renew. Easy and cheap

    Pas cher
  • Appropriate-Rest-508 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • soham_c6 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Fearless_Sandwich103 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · eSIM for Travel

    There are two types of data esim in the market - 1) use and throw, 2) reusable. For the 1) category, you should delete once used. For the 2) category, you should keep it and just top up when you arre traveling next with the right country pack. E.g. 1) airalo, klook, trip.com, etc, 2) Jetpac etc.

    Activation
  • Fluid-River6754 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • frankbowles1962 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Europe with hotspot for 30 days

    Trip.com would have something, I found essential unlimited (100Gb a day) but capped at 10Mbps or 5Gb a day full speed (both would be fine for video calls) for £10-£15 (15-20 USD) for 11 days

    Illimité
  • stillcurioustill 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Cheap esim for a number of countries

    What most others here have said: \- "global" eSIMs are very expensive \- local SIMs are often cheaper \- local eSIMs can be the same price or sometimes even cheaper But because of global eSIM services like Saily, and their heavy advertising, people often just assume "eSIM for travel" means you gotta subscribe to one of those. No need. You can find individual local eSIMs, often quite cheap. [trip.com](http://trip.com) has really really cheap ones. Sometimes they don't work, but hey, for like 1 USD I don't mind taking a small risk. Again, no special app needed. If your phone is eSIM-compatible, you can get the eSIM and load them onto your phone using your phone's OS, without Airalo or Saily or anything like that.

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
  • alkhdaniel 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Is there a good guide for eSIMs in China?

    Get an esim from trip.com, no need for a vpn. Its near impossible to get a Chinese eSim that also requires a VPN. You need a Chinese phone for local eSims and only the local ones need an esim. You should be paying around $12 for a month of 2gb/day data. Anything higher than that is basically just the provider (airalo, saily, etc) charging you a super high markup.

    Asie
  • Own_Flatworm_6837 🇪🇸

    1 commentaire analysé

  • alfawei 🌐

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Effective_Tackle_195 🌐

    1 commentaire analysé

Souvent comparé à

Questions fréquentes

Trip.com est-il moins cher qu’Airalo ?

Les utilisateurs Reddit trouvent fréquemment les forfaits Trip.com moins chers que ceux d’Airalo, et plusieurs citent aussi des économies face à Holafly ou Nomad. Ces retours concernent des offres précises, sans établir que Trip.com est toujours le moins cher.

L’eSIM Trip.com fonctionne-t-elle en Chine sans VPN ?

De nombreux utilisateurs Reddit rapportent avoir accédé à des applications occidentales sans VPN avec leur eSIM Trip.com en Chine. D’autres rencontrent des blocages, notamment avec TikTok, ou des difficultés avec Alipay et WeChat. Les retours invitent donc à vérifier les conditions du forfait choisi.

La connexion Trip.com est-elle fiable et rapide ?

Les utilisateurs Reddit rapportent souvent une connexion satisfaisante, notamment au Japon et en Corée du Sud. Certains décrivent cependant de longues périodes de ralentissement ou des coupures, même en ville. Le routage international et les plafonds de débit de certaines offres peuvent aussi limiter les performances.

Peut-on partager la connexion et passer des appels ?

Des utilisateurs Reddit indiquent avoir partagé la connexion de leur eSIM Trip.com avec un ordinateur ou une tablette. Les retours sur les offres de données mentionnent l’absence d’appels téléphoniques classiques, avec la possibilité d’utiliser des appels via WhatsApp.