Sparks

Idéal pour : D’après les retours Reddit, idéal pour les voyageurs attentifs au budget qui cherchent des données mobiles pour un séjour dans plusieurs pays européens.
En bref : Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient surtout les tarifs compétitifs de Sparks et sa connexion généralement fiable en Europe. Ils signalent toutefois une validité pouvant commencer dès l’achat et une latence plus élevée aux États-Unis.
Au-delà de ce modèle, la marque Sparks (toutes gammes) recueille 74 % d'avis positifs sur 31 utilisateurs Reddit. Ce signal marque ne compte pas dans la note du modèle ci-dessus.
Points forts
Connexion stable
10 0
« I've purchased several of their Sparks eSIMs for European travel, and they've worked reliably at a very good price. » Voir l’avis
« I purchased online in advance (day before we travelled) and it worked flawlessly everywhere with 5G speeds. » Voir l’avis
« I have found the MobiMatter / Sparks offerings to work well, and be cost-competitive. » Voir l’avis
Réception appréciée
10 0
« Other good providers that support multi country EU roaming are Roamless, JetPac, Sparks, BNE SIM. » Voir l’avis
« My current go-to's, for Europe-wide plans, balancing cost and performance, along with having access to 5G and more than one network per country, are: » Voir l’avis
« Just back from 2 weeks in Spain + Portugal and used Sparks (purchased via Mobimatter). » Voir l’avis
Activation simple
5 0
« Most travel eSIMs let you install and initially activate beforehand (which is the bit that requires internet) then only fully activate once they connect to the network. » Voir l’avis
« The good thing about the Sparks eSIMs is that if you’re from the US, you can test your eSIM to see if it’s working before you fly off to Europe. » Voir l’avis
« Check out JetPac or Sparks - half the price of Airalo in the US and you don’t need to enter an address ;) » Voir l’avis
Prix jugé avantageux
13 1
« Sparks and JetPac should have the best pricing. » Voir l’avis
« Sparks is cheaper for the same data bucket and longer duration » Voir l’avis
« My current go-to's, for Europe-wide plans, balancing cost and performance, along with having access to 5G and more than one network per country, are: » Voir l’avis
Fonctions adaptées
5 1
« For lower users/shorter trips there are reputable eSIMs like Sparks. » Voir l’avis
« Sparks is cheaper for the same data bucket and longer duration » Voir l’avis
« If it's just data you need then have a look at Sparks. » Voir l’avis
Débit apprécié
6 2
« As the underlying carrier, Plus, is Europe-based, my experience has been good latency and speeds. » Voir l’avis
« I purchased online in advance (day before we travelled) and it worked flawlessly everywhere with 5G speeds. » Voir l’avis
« I had a back up eSim from Mobimatter (Sparks) and it worked way better. » Voir l’avis
Points faibles
Aucun point faible notable.
| Critère | Note /10 | Ce qu'en dit le consensus |
|---|---|---|
| Transparence | 0.0 | Certains utilisateurs Reddit déplorent un manque de clarté sur le début de validité à l’achat et le routage via la Pologne. |
| Usages | 6.8 | Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient les longues durées de certains forfaits et le partage de connexion, mais signalent un début de validité dès l’achat. |
| Fiabilité | 9.1 | Les utilisateurs Reddit rapportent majoritairement une connexion stable et des voyages sans problème, surtout en Europe. |
| Prix | 7.2 | Les utilisateurs Reddit jugent les tarifs généralement compétitifs, souvent inférieurs à ceux d’Airalo, sans faire de Sparks l’option systématiquement la moins chère. |
| Installation | 7.8 | Les utilisateurs Reddit décrivent une installation généralement simple, avec des tests avant le départ possibles pour les forfaits couvrant leur pays de départ. |
| Couverture | 7.9 | Les utilisateurs Reddit rapportent une bonne couverture européenne avec plusieurs réseaux accessibles, tout en recommandant de vérifier les pays inclus, notamment dans les Balkans. |
| Vitesse | 6.1 | Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient généralement les débits et la latence en Europe, mais plusieurs signalent une latence importante aux États-Unis. |
Avis Reddit
28 avis analysés · Positifs 22 Neutres 1 Négatifs 2
avis pertinents ·
-
mrskeptical00 🇬🇧
8 commentaires analysés
-
trek123 🇬🇧
4 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Catch-22 with eSIM activation? I think you are mixing up installation and the plan activation. Most travel eSIMs let you install and initially activate beforehand (which is the bit that requires internet) then only fully activate once they connect to the network. Airalo shouldn't have an issue with this nor should most of the major travel companies like Ubigi, Nomad, Sparks. A few eSIMs, usually the real local ones, will only install and activate once within their home country. Lycamobile is the most common one mentioned here because people often need up with them, but not the only one. If you are super concerned, put a small amount of credit onto a global eSIM like Roamless or eSIM.sm's global eSIM and that will at least get you started if your main eSIM doesn't work on landing for whatever reason.
r/eSIMs · Lookup for esim apn location? There is no resource for this. For a guaranteed local IP you have to go to a real local provider. For US there's many... (eg Tello, US Mobile, Visible, Lyca US...) Beyond that it ranges from: * they tell you: Escape eSIM tells you the underlying provider, Nesa Mobile tells you the IP breakout * they don't tell you but it's owned by a carrier so always them: GoMoWorld is Eir Ireland, Red Bull Mobile is A1 Austria, Orange Travel is Orange France * they don't tell you but it's well known: Sparks is well known to be Plus Poland, esim.sm's global plan is also Plus Poland as is DENT, Roamless is known to be a US local breakout * they don't tell you at all, you can try to ask but they might change it with no notice: most providers including Airalo, Holafly, Nomad
r/eSIMs · Holafly Andorra La Vella. Muy poca velocidad internet Holafly has an extremely untransparent fair use policy, with no information on throttling and routing, plus is generally very expensive. It's why it's never recommended here. The best performance is almost always going direct to local operators, although sometimes less convenient. Andorra Telecom, the only operator there, sell eSIMs directly on their website. For lower users/shorter trips there are reputable eSIMs like Sparks.
r/eSIMs · e-sim recs? It is very difficult to recommend data usage amounts, because everyone is different, and different people have better discipline in the amount they doomscroll, connect to Wifi etc. You are best looking at your phone usage or home bill for your actual usage amount to get an idea of what you need. Worst case, if you really use up your data, you can always top up. 10GB from a provider like Sparks from escapesim will cost less than $10. Personally I would get 2 different providers between the 2 people, this covers your bases in case of any problems with one eSIM, which whilst rare given very similar pricing is some essentially free insurance.
-
hjicons 🇬🇧
5 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Why is Airalo expensive? Is it worth it? It probably depends on the location. In Europe it's absolutely not worth it. My experience (Spain, Portugal) Airalo speed was still 4G, price higher, data allowance and validity period lower than competitors. I used Sparks and had exactly a similar experience (purchase, ease of installation, speed, stability) as Airalo. Just to compare Spain's plan: Sparks 10gb , 60 days, 8.50€ ($9.60) Airalo: 10gb, 30 days, $18
r/eSIMs · Cheap eSIMs you've tried (and worked) in Europe Used Sparks, no issues. Bought in € from their app. Used Airalo and IMO not worth it for price, not faster and not anything different compared to Sparks. Sparks is cheaper for the same data bucket and longer duration
r/eSIMs · Sparks eSim I didn't. But probably 4G is limited by design. I have the same thing at home. My cheap prepaid plan is limited to 4G even though the setting is 5G preferred. But their more expensive plans are 5G. In any case Sparks does the job. I like 45 days duration vs Airalo 30+15 which is more than double for pretty much the same product
r/eSIMs · I bought Mobimatter esim for Europe, I have a question. I stay away from Airalo. Nothing premium about them except inflated price. Usually use Sparks in Europe mainly because they last 60 days
r/eSIMs · Has anyone used 2 eSIMS and toggled between them? P7 and up can use multiple eSim profiles. It's probably practical for traveling to multiple countries but in the same country I don't usually pay for multiple eSims. Read their FAQ, all products are different. In Spain Sparks is using roaming from Poland but has multiple provider agreements so can choose the best network manually. Airalo has a local provider but only one. And so on
-
N805DN 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Is mobimatter/sparks trustworthy and good for the US? MobiMatter routes through Hong Kong and Sparks routes through Poland. Both will give you quite significant latency because of this when you’re in the US. I’d look at BNE, Umi, Numero, BetterRoaming, Airalo, Firsty or Ubigi for providers that route through the US.
-
fs202001100 🇬🇧
6 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · I am travelling to Europe for 38 days. What is the best E-Sim? They are. They, with www.Roamless.com, are my go-to's for Europe. I have one or two trips per year to Europe, 1-3 months duration. 5G, and multiple networks per country. As the underlying carrier, Plus, is Europe-based, my experience has been good latency and speeds. Best wishes.
r/eSIMs · Best ESIM app for International travel? I travel for up to three months at a time in Europe. My current go-to's, for Europe-wide plans, balancing cost and performance, along with having access to 5G and more than one network per country, are: (1) “Sparks" offerings from MobiMatter: https://mobimatter.com/esim-europe Carrier for these “Sparks” offerings is Plus (+48/Poland), with the eSIM based out of +372/Estonia, so, Europe-based, so latency and speeds are good, from what I've experienced. (2) Roamless is perhaps an offering to also consider, with both the eSIM and carrier also based out of Europe, +32/Belgium. One eSIM only. Works in 180+ countries, including the US. It’s a different pricing model, with data that NEVER expires. Instead of buying X GBs for Y days for a Z price, you purchase a money amount balance. It also allows outbound calls from their app, worldwide, for nominal rates: www.Roamless.com Just throw $25 USD on it. Best wishes. (edits made)
r/eSIMs · Traveling To Barcelona, French Riviera, Milan, Venice and Rome This offering might serve you well: https://mobimatter.com/travel-esim/sparks-europe-and-usa-30-gb-esim I've used eSIMs from Airalo, BetterRoaming, Dent, GlobalYO, GoMoWorld, Kolet, Maya, MobiMatter, Monty, Nomad, OneSIMCard, Roamflux, Roamless, Surfroam, and US Mobile. I engage in extended stays in Europe, one to three months at a time. But after a multitude of one-to-three-month trips, I’m currently using the Sparks solution, given price and performance, including access to multiple networks in the countries I had visited, including with 5G more of the time. I'm preferring the Sparks offerings now because the US (running on T-Mobile) is included in all of their Europe plans, which allows me to set-up, enable, and ensure everything works the evening before travel, so I'm "travel ready" on departure day. Carrier and SIMs for all the Europe Sparks offerings are Europe-based, so latency and speeds have been good, from what I've experienced. I also use and like www.Roamless.com, a different pricing model where a money amount balance never expires, and quite cost-effective for Europe. And it, too, works in the US, running on both AT&T and T-Mobile. I like to have a back-up. Best wishes.
r/eSIMs · Good and reliable global esim? There's no one "best," really. Like selecting a provider and plan in your home country, it comes down to cost, coverage, your projected amount of GBs needed, responsive and timely customer support (maybe, when needed), and the like. My strategy is always to have redundancy built-in. For example, I keep Roamless particularly as it also works in my home country (US), who have roaming network partnerships with AT&T and T-Mobile. As my home provider runs on Verizon, I automatically have the advantage of having access to all three of the major US networks. In terms of travel abroad, with Roamless, I also look at it as a back-up, vs. primary, solution. For my primary use, I choose a plan that has good connectivity, at the most reasonable price. The Sparks offering that I chose is $39.99 for 40 GB, lasting a full 365 days: [https://mobimatter.com/travel-esim/sparks-europe-and-usa-yearly-40-gb-esim](https://mobimatter.com/travel-esim/sparks-europe-and-usa-yearly-40-gb-esim) As I go for three months, dividing 40 GB by 3 months = 13+ GB a month of usage, which, with apartment / hotel WiFi, gives me enough GB, whether I'm in my lodging, or wandering around town in my visiting European location. So, using all 40 GB during the 3 months, that brings the cost down to about $1 USD / GB. This, vs. Roamless's $2.45 USD / GB. If, for some reason, there were a failure - or if I should exhaust my 40 GB - I could easily switch to my back-up, [www.Roamless.com](http://www.Roamless.com), whose wallet money balance never expires. Best wishes.
r/eSIMs · Traveling to europe I've used eSIMs from Airalo, BetterRoaming, Dent, GlobalYO, GoMoWorld, Kolet, Maya, MobiMatter, Monty, Nomad, OneSIMCard, Roamflux, Roamless, Surfroam, and US Mobile. I engage in extended stays in Europe, one to three months at a time, mostly in Portugal and Spain. But after a multitude of one-to-three-month trips, I’m currently using the following solution, given price and performance, including access to multiple networks in the countries I had visited, including with 5G more of the time. On the MobiMatter eSIM store, check-out the "Sparks" offerings: https://mobimatter.com/esim-europe I'm preferring the Sparks offerings now because the US (running on T-Mobile) is included in all of their Europe plans, which allows me to set-up, enable, and ensure everything works the evening before travel, so I'm "travel ready" on departure day. Carrier and SIMs for all the Europe Sparks offerings are Europe-based, so latency and speeds have been good, from what I've experienced. I also use and like www.Roamless.com, a different pricing model where a money amount balance never expires, and quite cost-effective for Europe. And it, too, works in the US, running on both AT&T and T-Mobile. I like to have at least one backup travel eSIM to my primary. Best wishes.
r/eSIMs · Good and reliable global esim? Spain and Portugal are normally my primary go-to countries when travelling to Europe yearly. I have found the MobiMatter / Sparks offerings to work well, and be cost-competitive. Best wishes.
-
Conscious-Foot-3342 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for UK and Germany travel Check MobiMatter. They’re a marketplace for eSIMs for regions across the world. I bought two eSIMs from them recently during my 7.5 week stay in Europe. Worked flawlessly from my transit in Frankfurt, as well as during my stays in Switzerland, Italy, France, UK, and Norway. Mainly go for Sparks or eSIMGo, they’re the popular options. The good thing about the Sparks eSIMs is that if you’re from the US, you can test your eSIM to see if it’s working before you fly off to Europe.
-
squirrelcop3305 🇬🇧
4 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Mobilematter vs Airalo for UK + Balkans MobiMatter is simply a marketplace/distributor, not a carrier. I've purchased several of their Sparks eSIMs for European travel, and they've worked reliably at a very good price. Just make sure the specific Sparks plan covers every Balkan country on your itinerary, as non-EU Balkan coverage varies widely.
r/eSIMs · eSIM for Sicily - Family of 4 Have had great service using Ubigi or Sparks. I typically go for whoever offers the best deal. Check MobiMatter for the best prices on Sparks. You can hotspot from both plans
r/eSIMs · eSIM for trip to France - Questions I can second Ubigi as well as Sparks which I bought through MobiMatter (eSIM broker). Both worked well. Your phone can definitely handle more than one eSIM, just make sure your phone is not “carrier locked”. If it’s carrier locked it will not take any additional eSIMs until its lock restrictions have been removed. To checks this : settings>general>about - scroll down to Carrier Lock and if it says ‘No SIM restrictions’ you are good to go.
r/eSIMs · Why is Airalo expensive? Is it worth it? We’ve gotten the Sparks eSIM through Mobimatter for our last several trips to Europe and it has worked great. The price point was way better than Airalo when we were eSIM shopping
-
thiszebrasgotrhythm 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSim for Europe travel? If it's just data you need then have a look at Sparks. I used them in the US last month and have friends using their Europe plan first in the UK and now in western Europe as they travel around.
-
Vise_9999 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Sparks, eSIMGo, ETravelSim and Yesim - thoughts? Just back from 2 weeks in Spain + Portugal and used Sparks (purchased via Mobimatter). I purchased online in advance (day before we travelled) and it worked flawlessly everywhere with 5G speeds. Highly recommended.
-
castaneom 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best esim for Italy It depends on how much data you’re gonna need though? I used Holafly on my two week trip to Europe this month and wasn’t really happy with it. I had a back up eSim from Mobimatter (Sparks) and it worked way better. Holafly was throttling my data.. I could tell. I compared them both. I used it in Austria, Greece, Hungary and Poland. I haven’t used Airalo in a while, hopefully they don’t throttle if you go with them. Best of luck.
-
natanavrrra 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · e-sim recs? Take an EU region plan, but make sure it has UK in it (not all do) If you're price sensitive go with Pelesim or Sparks (also good connection to be honest) If you like premium (not sure what it means in this space) go with HolaFly or Saily. Personally I had a lot of issues with Airalo in the past.
r/eSIMs · Quale esim scegliere per Londra Sparks and Pelesim have been great and cheap
-
roodeleon 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Leaving for Europe in a few days, need eSIM Got this a day ago, 5g good service and súper cheap. (Used it only in France for now) Search for cashbacks coupons as well (i got 50% back from My first Buy)
-
Nescobar_A 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Leaving for Europe in a few days, need eSIM Currently in Europe and I got a Nomad esim for my phone and got a Sparks on MobiMatter for my wife. She consistently has had a faster connection on Sparks and it was about 30% cheaper than Nomad.
-
Beetlemania2024 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Leaving for Europe in a few days, need eSIM Get a Sparks eSIM on MobiMatter. Works a dream, no issues x many years.
-
Antique_Excitement20 🇬🇧
3 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Heading to the Nordics (DK, FI, IS, NO) in 1 month. Need eSIM advice for first timer 🌍 I've tested several eSIMs in Norway and Finland (haven't been to Iceland or Denmark recently). Most of the better eSIM brands are all solid: Nomad, Jetpac, Ubigi, GoMoWorld, Voye Global, Maya. Your safe by to just pick the cheapest one from these. They often route through the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Ireland or the UK. Speeds were all between 200 and 1000 Mbps. If you're leaning more towards the budget category: Sparks (via Mobimatter), eSIM4Travel and Pingwe are also good. Slightly slower, but still comfortably above 100 Mbps. These providers usually route through Poland or Austria. One thing to watch out for: be careful with some of the budget providers from Asia. They'll work fine technically, but in Scandinavia you really don't want an IP address coming out of Singapore or Hong Kong. Holafly was a bit of a letdown price-wise, and after 13 GB the "unlimited" data stopped. Still fine for 90% of travelers though, although speeds seemed capped at just above 100 Mbps from the start. Airalo used the same probider as Spark and eSIM4Travel for the Europe plan, it works fine but you can get it cheaper elsewhere. Northern European countries tend to be quite expensive when it comes to local prepaid SIMs (haven't verified this in Iceland). So personally would skip that option. I would personally probably pick GoMoWorld Europe plan for this trip.
r/eSIMs · Esim Help for Dummy I see you already got some answers. I would like to add that MobiMatter has several Sparks Europe & USA plans on sale that work in Europe and the US. It has an IP-routing via Poland so should work fine in Europe for VoiP and Video (performance in the US could be slightly less). If you drop the demand to try in the US you have more options, but the prices are fine and you can try it with no stress liek you asked. On MobiMatter you can enter all the countries your visiting in the search. I personally like Ubigi and Jetpac slightly better, but you would be overpaying if you want to test at home.
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Affordable Multi-Country Travel in Europe? Ubigi uses local IP routing in most European countries, while others often have just one point of access. So in terms of quality, they are pretty good. That said, I also like GoMoWorld (via Ireland), although latency can be slightly higher, but prices are very good. Jetpac routes everything through Northern France, which is fairly centrally located. Sparks and eSIM4Travel use Poland for breakout, which is great if you’re in Eastern Europe. GoMoWorld, Ubigi and Jetpac are all easy to activate and have one eSIM that reusable anywhere. For the trip you’ve made, I’d probably recommend GoMoWorld in terms of price and quality, and Ubigi if you don’t mind spending slightly more for local routing. Or get a local SIM Card, for examples Spanish cards (or eSIMs) are cheap and include roaming (Spain does have KYC).
-
Econoloca 🇬🇧
3 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Esim recommendation for Turkey Bigger more popular companies etc can charge more. Companies needing costumers are cheaper. Had the same dilema between going to airalo and sparks for the uk, was very happy with sparks and it was half the price almost.
r/eSIMs · Umi reliability Sparks is 6 dls! Literally just paid it. Actually it is 6.30. Sorry Airalo is as expensive. But also the leading company with thousands of reviews. What’s weird is they don’t even say how much is the pay as you go other than an activation 3.40 fee. I get you work for Umi based on the fact that when googling the website your LinkedIn post comes out even before (also not great how hard it was to find said website) and you believe in it. But my two cents if you believe in it you should a) offer much more competitive prices, b) publish the pay as you go rates very clearly!
r/eSIMs · Umi reliability Both airalo, holafly, sparks, wim (for Mexico) are all apps! Never seen one that’s a website.
-
eSIMs_bot 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Nomad eSIM through a US trip of 4 people, honest review **United_states (Pricing in $USD unless stated)** **Airalo** 2 GB/15 Days $7.00 2 GB/15 Days $12.50 3 GB/30 Days $9.00 3 GB/30 Days $16.00 5 GB/30 Days $14.00 5 GB/30 Days $22.50 10 GB/30 Days $23.00 10 GB/30 Days $34.50 20 GB/30 Days $37.00 **Nomad** 3 GB/30 Days $9.00 5 GB/30 Days $13.00 10 GB/30 Days $15.00 20 GB/30 Days $18.00 50 GB/30 Days $27.00 **Jetpac** 5 GB / 30 Days $12.99 10 GB / 30 Days $15.99 15 GB / 30 Days $19.99 20 GB / 30 Days $35.00 30 GB / 30 Days $29.99 40 GB / 30 Days $34.99 Unlimited / 10 Days $33.99 **Saily** 3 GB/30 Days $8.99 5 GB/30 Days $13.99 10 GB/30 Days $22.99 20 GB/30 Days $36.99 **Sparks** 1 GB/60 Days $4.40 2 GB/60 Days $5.40 3 GB/60 Days $6.20 5 GB/60 Days $8.00 10 GB/60 Days $12.40 15 GB/60 Days $18.20 30 GB/90 Days $35.90 (Prices are for comparison purposes and not a recommendation)
-
Florida_dreamer_TV 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Affordable Multi-Country Travel in Europe? Spark sims odd the mobimatter app are cheap and excellent. Have used all over Europe and always have coverage
-
Dry_Front5408 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Austria, 7 days, 10GB+ From my experience ZiyaraSIM was the best, found it from insta before heading out to Austria. It’s as good as Airalo and Sparks but with better pricing so I’d rlly recommend
-
_mnr 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Egypt (11 days) — Holafly vs Yesim vs Nomad? Sparks pricing is always very competitive
-
NewMoose_2023 🇬🇧
3 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Looking for eSIM Recommendations for Upcoming Europe Trip (Sweden, France, Germany) How much data are you looking for? We did Scandinavia recently and used Nesa Mobile and it was great. Also had devices on Ubigi and [esim.sm](http://esim.sm) (which uses Plus Poland). Good speeds on all of them and low latency. But we didn't need a lot of data. Orange Travel is good if you are look for A LOT of data. But their smaller packages are pretty expensive. Maybe take a look at Mobimatter Sparks. [https://mobimatter.com/travel-esim/sparks-europe-usa-15+3-gb-free-esim?destination=europe](https://mobimatter.com/travel-esim/sparks-europe-usa-15+3-gb-free-esim?destination=europe) It's 18 GB for $17.99 There's also a 25 GB plan for $24.49. Both are good for 30 days. They use Plus Poland so their ping times are pretty good for Scandinavia.
r/eSIMs · Cheaper eSIM for Europe like Klook? Where does data terminate when you use Klook? If you're doing video calls I'm going to assume latency (and jitter), not just speed, is also a factor. So you want something that will terminate in the country you're in or very close by, since latency is highly correlated to distance. Sparks and anything that uses Plus Poland would give you decent latency since Poland is very close to being the middle. But if you're doing mostly stuff closer to the Spain or Portugal you may want to consider one that terminates closer to the western side of Europe. When I was in Europe I used Ubigi and always got a local IP (for the countries I tested in) so latency was very good (under 60 ms). But if you really need the very best speeds and latency you're going to have to go with a local eSIM for every country that you're in. A travel eSIM is convenient but will not give you the best speeds or ping times everywhere.
r/eSIMs · eSims for a week in the UK? How much data do you need and are you staying in one place or going all over? Reason I'm asking is because I've been told that there is not one singular network that will cover all of UK. So I personally would not get Airalo because it's expensive and only gives you access to EE. Ubigi uses EE and 3. Sparks has cheap UK data (15GB for $12.99) and allows you to access all 4 networks. [https://mobimatter.com/travel-esim/sparks-uk-premium-15-gb-esim?destination=GB](https://mobimatter.com/travel-esim/sparks-uk-premium-15-gb-esim?destination=GB) If you are a super low data user use the Global eSIM from eSIM.sm. [https://esim.sm/en/global-esim](https://esim.sm/en/global-esim) It's PAYG (you put money in the wallet and it will deduct as you use data and what's leftover you can use later) and for UK it is $1.33/GB. It also allows you to access all 4 networks in the UK.
-
Wrong-Pudding93 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · looking for a esim app (from australia to greece) Hello! I recommend getting a fixed GB amount instead of anything "unlimited". For European plans you have many options, including (price low to high): EscapeSIM (Aussie company), Jetpac, MobiMatter (Sparks plans), Nomad, RedteaGO, esim.sm, BNEsim, Saily, Airalo. However, I would advise you to only buy the esim as few days before you leave since many have activation deadlines (sometimes only 30 days).
-
GavinnM 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · advices on eSIM for 2 weeks in EU and 2 weeks in Serbia/Bosnia Sparks (MobiMatter) and Airalo offer what you want. My advice would be to recommend Sparks. [https://mobimatter.com/esim-serbia?selected=RS%2CBA%2CME%2CNL%2CES](https://mobimatter.com/esim-serbia?selected=RS%2CBA%2CME%2CNL%2CES)
-
mong-chi 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Sparks, eSIMGo, ETravelSim and Yesim - thoughts? I hope you had a lovely time in Spain and Portugal- Spain is beautiful and Portugal is on my bucket! That's great to hear that you had a reliable connection!! Appreciate you sharing your experience with me :)
-
marcy11111 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · What are the best & cheapest ESIM providers. I prefetto use mobimatter due to the variety of options. I usually pick sparks which has worked fantastic across a number of countries. Use the code MARCE82661 to receive 50% cashback (up to $5) on your first purchase if you go with it
-
sfo02sj 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM compatible with most countries? I'm using Mobimatter with Sparks and it's working great. I'm traveling from US to Germany, Austria, French, Switzerland and so far there's no issues with Mobimatter eSim. The signal is strong and I always get connected. The price is cheap compared to others. You can get another $5 off if adding my code: CHANH94464
r/eSIMs · I am travelling to Europe for 38 days. What is the best E-Sim? I'm from US and currently in Germany. I'm using Sparks esim, I bought it through Mobilematter. It's been 2 weeks here and so far so good. The signal is strong. You can use my code to have $5 discount for next purchase. My code: CHANH94464
-
Smart-Simple9938 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Seeking advice on esimgo and sparks eSIM for Europe travel Do NOT buy a Sparks eSIM in advance. They start expiring immediately upon purchase, not activation. If you buy a 30-day sim a month before your trip, it will have already expired. It happened to me, to my embarrassment.
-
Reading_username 🇮🇹
1 commentaire analysé
r/travel · Esim x USA https://mobimatter.com/esim-united-states C'è l'opzione "sparks" che offre 30 GB di dati per 30 giorni per circa 20 USD
Aucun avis pour ce filtre.
Souvent comparé à
Questions fréquentes
Sparks est-il fiable pour voyager en Europe ?
Les utilisateurs Reddit rapportent généralement une connexion fiable lors de voyages européens, notamment en Espagne et au Portugal. Plusieurs apprécient l’accès à différents réseaux et à la 5G, mais la couverture des pays des Balkans doit être vérifiée pour le forfait choisi.
Peut-on acheter son eSIM Sparks à l’avance ?
Des utilisateurs Reddit avertissent que la durée de validité commence dès l’achat, avec un risque d’expiration avant le départ. D’autres ont installé et testé leur eSIM la veille du voyage avec succès, ce qui invite à vérifier les conditions du forfait avant un achat anticipé.
Sparks est-il moins cher qu’Airalo ?
Les utilisateurs Reddit décrivent souvent Sparks comme moins cher qu’Airalo pour un volume de données comparable, avec parfois une durée de validité supérieure. Les offres citées varient et certains retours mentionnent des concurrents encore moins chers, le prix doit donc être comparé pour le forfait recherché.
Sparks fonctionne-t-il bien aux États-Unis ?
Les retours Reddit mentionnent des forfaits Sparks couvrant à la fois l’Europe et les États-Unis, utiles pour tester la connexion avant un départ depuis les États-Unis. Plusieurs signalent toutefois une latence élevée sur place liée au routage européen, jugée peu gênante pour les cartes et les courriels.



Orange is good. Sparks, JetPac, Airalo also all have European plans. Don’t buy anything now, but it a couple days before you leave.
Holafly is a rip off. Airalo Eurolink plans are expensive, they have a Czech Republic plan (with voice & text) that is about $20US for 10GB across Europe. MobiMatter is a reseller, so they aren’t the ones selling the data. Never heard of Airdatalink, stay away from all the low end resellers on eSIMdb. Other good providers that support multi country EU roaming are Roamless, JetPac, Sparks, BNE SIM.
Most Travel eSIM operators offer a regional EU plan. Airalo, Alo, Nomad, JetPac, Sparks, Saily all offer what you’re after. Prices vary, service is good on all. Sparks and JetPac should have the best pricing. I saw JetPac has a deal for 30GB for $20ish bucks.
Our advice is to use Lyca in the UK. If you want use something different, Airalo, Alo, Roamless, JetPac, Sparks, BNE, Saily, Nomad are all other options that work in the UK. Yesim is not recommended because the only people that ever recommend it are spammers.
Not sure you need to be tech savvy to enter an address, but I’d rather spend $20 per person than $40. Airalo is just really expensive for the US. Check out JetPac or Sparks - half the price of Airalo in the US and you don’t need to enter an address ;)
**Brazil (Pricing in $USD unless stated)** **Airalo** 2 GB/15 Days $7.50 2 GB/15 Days $7.50 3 GB/30 Days $10.00 3 GB/30 Days $10.00 5 GB/30 Days $14.00 5 GB/30 Days $14.00 10 GB/30 Days $25.00 10 GB/30 Days $25.00 20 GB/30 Days $38.00 20 GB/30 Days $38.00 **Nomad** 3 GB/30 Days $10.00 5 GB/30 Days $14.00 10 GB/30 Days $24.00 20 GB/30 Days $37.00 **Jetpac** 5 GB / 30 Days $14.00 10 GB / 30 Days $24.99 15 GB / 30 Days $29.99 **Saily** 3 GB/30 Days $9.99 5 GB/30 Days $13.99 10 GB/30 Days $24.99 20 GB/30 Days $39.99 **Sparks** 1 GB/60 Days $3.60 2 GB/60 Days $6.00 3 GB/60 Days $8.50 5 GB/60 Days $13.20 10 GB/60 Days $25.20 15 GB/60 Days $37.60 (Prices are for comparison purposes and not a recommendation)
MobiMatter is fine, they’re a reseller and have some deals but not the same options you’d get from Airalo, Sparks, etc directly. Just confirm it’s actually a good deal before pulling the trigger as those other companies usually also offer referral discounts.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TravelSIMs/s/SZDbutOxem The lower the latency the better. I’m from Canada and use Tello for plans that don’t include US roaming. Airalo also has very low latency. I didn’t test Nomad, wouldn’t go with Ubigi, but Sparks exits in Europe so that leads to high latency. If it’s just for maps and checking emails then it doesn’t matter much.