Roamless

Roamless, packshot

Idéal pour : Les utilisateurs Reddit le recommandent surtout aux voyageurs consommant peu de données, pour les courts séjours, les escales ou une connexion de secours.

En bref : Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient surtout Roamless pour son eSIM réutilisable et son paiement à l’usage avec un solde Flex sans expiration, particulièrement pratiques en dépannage ou pour une faible consommation. Ils soulignent toutefois un coût parfois élevé selon la destination et le volume consommé, ainsi que des échecs de connexion et une assistance aux résultats variables.

Note de consensus

8.0/10

#4 sur 17 · eSIM voyage

selon Reddit

Score de sentiment75 % positifs
Positifs85
Neutres10
Négatifs18

Au-delà de ce modèle, la marque Roamless (toutes gammes) recueille 66 % d'avis positifs sur 122 utilisateurs Reddit. Ce signal marque ne compte pas dans la note du modèle ci-dessus.

Points forts

Fonctions adaptées

44 5

« Or you could go with pay-as-you-go alternatives like [Roamless] or esim.sm's Global eSIM, the latter being a bit more budget friendly (and possibly has higher ping times). » Voir l’avis

« But if you want a travel Esim that you can use as needed, look into Roamless. » Voir l’avis

« Roamless is a very flexible pay as you go system. » Voir l’avis

Connexion stable

31 6

« I used Airalo Asia esim, Firsty and Roamless in China without any issues, but these are esim providers only » Voir l’avis

« Can confirm Roamless, Airalo and Nomad all work perfectly and bypass the firewall. » Voir l’avis

« Lots of options out there, Airalo has a global one with 130 countries and comes with a phone number, Roamless is more a pay as you go style, tried it recently was fine, both seem to be popular ones… » Voir l’avis

Débit apprécié

13 4

« It's not the cheapest, but very reliable in terms of networks and data speed. » Voir l’avis

« So with your scenario, you can use T-Mobile for general low speed data and when you need high speed, just switch to roamless. » Voir l’avis

« Second best was Roamless, they use NTT and SoftBank, both with 5G but are very expensive if you want to use a lot of data. » Voir l’avis

Réception appréciée

37 6

« I would suggest $30 RedPocket annual ebay plan, $10 / month T-Sat, and Bcengi and/or Roamless for Verizon. » Voir l’avis

« Biggest con is you are locked to T-Mobile only which is why I went with a Roamless line as a backup in case I needed another network. » Voir l’avis

« Roamless are good and networks are near enough identical for average user. » Voir l’avis

Activation simple

20 6

« The rest just have one esim and you just get a plan that you need. » Voir l’avis

« Roamless is they’re cheaper and arguably offer *better* functionality - you just add money and don’t have to worry about buying data for whatever country you’re in, it happens automatically at… » Voir l’avis

« The eSIM works in 180 countries, multiple operators, can be activated right away, and never expires. » Voir l’avis

Points faibles

Restrictions mal expliquées

1 3

« they don't tell you but it's well known: Sparks is well known to be Plus Poland, esim.sm's global plan is also Plus Poland as is DENT, Roamless is known to be a US local breakout » Voir l’avis

« These type of companies need to monitored for terrible business practices and false advertising. » Voir l’avis

« Kind of confusing with the fix and flex options and I don't see their per country $/GB. » Voir l’avis

CritèreNote /10Ce qu'en dit le consensus
Fiabilité8.2Les retours Reddit sont largement favorables au fonctionnement en voyage, avec toutefois des cas d’absence totale de service ou de compte bloqué.
Support4.8Les avis Reddit sur l’assistance sont partagés, entre un accompagnement apprécié et des problèmes restés sans solution satisfaisante.
Vitesse7.5Les utilisateurs Reddit rapportent souvent de bons débits, mais certains constatent une latence élevée liée au routage des données.
Couverture6.7Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient la couverture dans de nombreux pays, tout en signalant des lacunes locales et une dépendance aux réseaux partenaires.
Prix4.7Les utilisateurs Reddit trouvent le paiement à l’usage pertinent pour une faible consommation, mais souvent coûteux pour les gros volumes ou certaines destinations.
Usages8.5Les utilisateurs Reddit privilégient Roamless pour les besoins ponctuels, les escales et le secours, grâce au solde Flex sans expiration et aux appels via l’application.
Installation6.3Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient l’eSIM unique réutilisable, malgré des difficultés d’installation ou d’activation dans certains témoignages.
Transparence2.2Les retours Reddit sont partagés sur la clarté de l’offre, avec des partenaires réseau annoncés mais des confusions entre Fix et Flex et des critiques sur le routage.
Mis à jour le 2026-09-29Comment on calcule

Avis Reddit

116 avis analysés · Positifs 85 Neutres 10 Négatifs 18

  • fs202001100 🇬🇧

    11 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Airalo

    Many choices abound. If intent on an Airalo offering: https://www.airalo.com/czech-republic-esim My go-to is now the Sparks offerings from MobiMatter, balancing price and performance. Carrier is Europe based (Plus, out of +48/Poland), so speeds / latency are good. Access to more than one network in most all European countries, with 5G speeds in many places within Europe. And it also works in the US (roaming on T-Mobile), so, for Americans, the opportunity to set it all up the evening before, or morning of, one's evening flight to Europe, to both confirm that it works, and eliminating having to fumble with the settings on your hectic day of travel. Check-out https://mobimatter.com/esim-europe I also keep, as a back-up, with a money balance that does NOT expire (rather than buying a plan): www.Roamless.com I like redundancy. Best wishes. Best wishes. | iPhone SE 2022 3rd Gen iOS 18.1 | US Mobile Warp (Verizon) Unlimited Starter | USA (edits made)

    r/eSIMs · I am travelling to Europe for 38 days. What is the best E-Sim?

    They are. They, with www.Roamless.com, are my go-to's for Europe. I have one or two trips per year to Europe, 1-3 months duration. 5G, and multiple networks per country. As the underlying carrier, Plus, is Europe-based, my experience has been good latency and speeds. Best wishes.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Best data only eSIM for iPhone in Europe?

    Sparks, Roamless 2 I've used eSIMs from Airalo, BetterRoaming, Dent, GlobalYO, GoMoWorld, Kolet, Maya, MobiMatter, Monty, Nomad, OneSIMCard, Roamflux, Roamless, Surfroam, and US Mobile.  I engage in extended stays in Europe, one to three months at a time. I'm currently just off a recent 80+ day trip, having returned early May. . But after a multitude of one-to-three-month trips, I’m currently using the following solution, given price and performance, including access to multiple networks in the countries I had visited, including with 5G more of the time.  On the MobiMatter eSIM store, check-out the "Sparks" offerings: https://mobimatter.com/esim-europe As a back-up, I also have, with a non-expiring balance: www.Roamless.com Best wishes.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Why is Airalo expensive? Is it worth it?

    I've used eSIMs from Airalo, BetterRoaming, Dent, GlobalYO, GoMoWorld, Kolet, Maya, MobiMatter, Monty, Nomad, OneSIMCard, Roamflux, Roamless, Surfroam, and US Mobile.  I engage in extended stays in Europe, one to three months at a time. I'm currently on an 80+ day trip. But after a multitude of one-to-three-month trips, I’m currently using the following solution, given price and performance, including access to multiple networks in the countries I had visited, including with 5G more of the time.  Destination countries include: Ireland, Spain, Germany, and UK. On the MobiMatter eSIM store, check-out the "Sparks" offerings: https://mobimatter.com/esim-europe As a back-up, I also have, with a non-expiring balance: www.Roamless.com Best wishes.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Best ESIM app for International travel?

    I travel for up to three months at a time in Europe. My current go-to's, for Europe-wide plans, balancing cost and performance, along with having access to 5G and more than one network per country, are: (1) “Sparks" offerings from MobiMatter: https://mobimatter.com/esim-europe Carrier for these “Sparks” offerings is Plus (+48/Poland), with the eSIM based out of +372/Estonia, so, Europe-based, so latency and speeds are good, from what I've experienced. (2) Roamless is perhaps an offering to also consider, with both the eSIM and carrier also based out of Europe, +32/Belgium. One eSIM only. Works in 180+ countries, including the US. It’s a different pricing model, with data that NEVER expires. Instead of buying X GBs for Y days for a Z price, you purchase a money amount balance. It also allows outbound calls from their app, worldwide, for nominal rates: www.Roamless.com Just throw $25 USD on it. Best wishes. (edits made)

    ActivationEuropePas cherRapport qualité-prixÉtats-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Recommendation for Esim for Spain and France

    I’ve used eSIMs from Airalo, Dent, GlobalYO, GoMoWorld, Kolet, Maya, MobiMatter, MontyeSIM, Nomad, Roamless, Surfroam, and US Mobile. I travel for up to three months at a time in Europe, this year leaving in early February. My current go-to's, for Europe-wide plans, balancing cost and performance, along with having access to 5G and more than one network per country, are: (1) “Sparks" offerings from MobiMatter: [https://mobimatter.com/esim-europe](https://mobimatter.com/esim-europe) Carrier for these “Sparks” offerings is Plus (+48/Poland), with the eSIM based out of +372/Estonia, so, Europe-based, so latency and speeds are good, from what I've experienced. (2) Roamless is perhaps an offering to also consider, with both the eSIM and carrier also based out of Europe, +32/Belgium. It’s a different pricing model, with data that NEVER expires. Instead of buying X GBs for Y days for a Z price, you purchase a money amount balance: [www.Roamless.com](http://www.Roamless.com) And finally, not sure whether your crew is on iOS / iPhone or Android, or mixed between the two. If there's also the issue of potentially needing inbound SMS 2FA bank verification texts. and you're on on the Rogers (or one of their MVNOs), ave a look at the following guidance for iOS (HT u/mrskeptical00 ): [https://www.reddit.com/r/TravelSIMs/s/fQzZAiUwgX](https://www.reddit.com/r/TravelSIMs/s/fQzZAiUwgX) Best wishes.

    EuropeRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Traveling To Barcelona, French Riviera, Milan, Venice and Rome

    This offering might serve you well: https://mobimatter.com/travel-esim/sparks-europe-and-usa-30-gb-esim I've used eSIMs from Airalo, BetterRoaming, Dent, GlobalYO, GoMoWorld, Kolet, Maya, MobiMatter, Monty, Nomad, OneSIMCard, Roamflux, Roamless, Surfroam, and US Mobile.  I engage in extended stays in Europe, one to three months at a time. But after a multitude of one-to-three-month trips, I’m currently using the Sparks solution, given price and performance, including access to multiple networks in the countries I had visited, including with 5G more of the time.  I'm preferring the Sparks offerings now because the US (running on T-Mobile) is included in all of their Europe plans, which allows me to set-up, enable, and ensure everything works the evening before travel, so I'm "travel ready" on departure day.  Carrier and SIMs for all the Europe Sparks offerings are Europe-based, so latency and speeds have been good, from what I've experienced.  I also use and like www.Roamless.com, a different pricing model where a money amount balance never expires, and quite cost-effective for Europe. And it, too, works in the US, running on both AT&T and T-Mobile. I like to have a back-up. Best wishes.

    EuropePas cherRapport qualité-prixÉtats-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Good and reliable global esim?

    There's no one "best," really. Like selecting a provider and plan in your home country, it comes down to cost, coverage, your projected amount of GBs needed, responsive and timely customer support (maybe, when needed), and the like. My strategy is always to have redundancy built-in. For example, I keep Roamless particularly as it also works in my home country (US), who have roaming network partnerships with AT&T and T-Mobile. As my home provider runs on Verizon, I automatically have the advantage of having access to all three of the major US networks. In terms of travel abroad, with Roamless, I also look at it as a back-up, vs. primary, solution. For my primary use, I choose a plan that has good connectivity, at the most reasonable price. The Sparks offering that I chose is $39.99 for 40 GB, lasting a full 365 days: [https://mobimatter.com/travel-esim/sparks-europe-and-usa-yearly-40-gb-esim](https://mobimatter.com/travel-esim/sparks-europe-and-usa-yearly-40-gb-esim) As I go for three months, dividing 40 GB by 3 months = 13+ GB a month of usage, which, with apartment / hotel WiFi, gives me enough GB, whether I'm in my lodging, or wandering around town in my visiting European location. So, using all 40 GB during the 3 months, that brings the cost down to about $1 USD / GB. This, vs. Roamless's $2.45 USD / GB. If, for some reason, there were a failure - or if I should exhaust my 40 GB - I could easily switch to my back-up, [www.Roamless.com](http://www.Roamless.com), whose wallet money balance never expires. Best wishes.

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Recommendation for Esim for Spain and France

    If you're getting a LOCAL SIM / eSIM in Spain, it may very often, through "Roam-Like-At-Home EU regulation, may allow you to also roam in other EU countries, including Germany. You'd have to check that local offering. If you are obtaining a travel data eSIM, such as MobiMatter / Sparks, Airalo, and the like, you will see both country-specific and regional (Europe) offerings on offer. You choose which might be best for you. In your case, given you're going to more than one European country, a regional offer might serve you best, such as [https://mobimatter.com/esim-europe](https://mobimatter.com/esim-europe) Regarding [www.Roamless.com](http://www.Roamless.com) . It is a global eSIM, working in 180+ countries, as described above. But, as it is Europe-based, the rates ($2.45 USD / GB, with NO expiration) are quite competitive. Best wishes.

    EuropePas cher
    r/eSIMs · Traveling to europe

    I've used eSIMs from Airalo, BetterRoaming, Dent, GlobalYO, GoMoWorld, Kolet, Maya, MobiMatter, Monty, Nomad, OneSIMCard, Roamflux, Roamless, Surfroam, and US Mobile.  I engage in extended stays in Europe, one to three months at a time, mostly in Portugal and Spain. But after a multitude of one-to-three-month trips, I’m currently using the following solution, given price and performance, including access to multiple networks in the countries I had visited, including with 5G more of the time.  On the MobiMatter eSIM store, check-out the "Sparks" offerings: https://mobimatter.com/esim-europe  I'm preferring the Sparks offerings now because the US (running on T-Mobile) is included in all of their Europe plans, which allows me to set-up, enable, and ensure everything works the evening before travel, so I'm "travel ready" on departure day.  Carrier and SIMs for all the Europe Sparks offerings are Europe-based, so latency and speeds have been good, from what I've experienced.  I also use and like www.Roamless.com, a different pricing model where a money amount balance never expires, and quite cost-effective for Europe. And it, too, works in the US, running on both AT&T and T-Mobile. I like to have at least one backup travel eSIM to my primary. Best wishes.

    EuropePas cherRapport qualité-prixÉtats-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Looking for a reliable eSIM for 9-day trip to France and Spain (optional hotspot support)

    Sparks, Roamless 2 I've used eSIMs from Airalo, BetterRoaming, Dent, GlobalYO, GoMoWorld, Kolet, Maya, MobiMatter, Monty, Nomad, OneSIMCard, Roamflux, Roamless, Surfroam, and US Mobile.  I engage in extended stays in Europe, one to three months at a time. I'm currently on an 80+ day trip. But after a multitude of one-to-three-month trips, I’m currently using the following solution, given price and performance, including access to multiple networks in the countries I had visited, including with 5G more of the time.  Destination countries include: Ireland, Spain, Germany, and UK. On the MobiMatter eSIM store, check-out the "Sparks" offerings: https://mobimatter.com/esim-europe As a back-up, I also have, with a non-expiring balance: www.Roamless.com Best wishes.

    Europe
  • mctwnd 🇬🇧

    4 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · South Africa, Maya Mobile OR Other Esim??

    I used Roamless eSIM in Cape Town last March and I did not have any problem. I traveled to Botswana last week, and the plane stopped briefly in Victoria Falls airport. I did not have any service at the airport.

    r/eSIMs · Using an eSim

    I'm going to assume that the phone is unlocked. Before you travel to South Africa, make sure that WiFi calling has been activated at your Mint Mobile number. This would enable you to send/make/receive calls and texts when connected to WiFi. Also, install WhatsApp in your phone. Everyone outside USA/Canada/South Korea uses WhatsApp for calls and texts. There are many international eSIM providers e g. Roamless, Airalo, Vegolink, etc that sell data in South Africa. If you want a South African eSIM provider that sells data and voice minutes, Vodacom and MTN sell eSIMs. The last time I checked, you had to be on a contract with them.

  • Wrong-Pudding93 🇬🇧

    9 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Frequent Traveler Seeking Best eSIM Option – Airalo, Holafly, Saily, or Others?

    **I've said it before and I'll say it again: Almost all "unlimited" plans are not actually unlimited, unless from a local provider (and even then not always).** ("Speed reduction" on Holafly) You will get throttled either per day after certain usage or if you surpass a certain GB amount as a whole. Also, these "unlimited" plans tend to be more expensive. Please just get a fixed GB amount with the possibility of top-up. Fixed amounts are (almost always) unthrottled, so your speed will be as good as the local network can get. You can get a global esim from the providers you've mentioned (also check esimdb.com for other Global providers). I cannot say more about specific providers because I simply have not enough knowledge about their performance BUT they are mostly regarded as being reliable. Or you could go with pay-as-you-go alternatives like [Roamless] or esim.sm's Global eSIM, the latter being a bit more budget friendly (and possibly has higher ping times). These P-A-Y-G alternatives can be good if you are unsure about how many GB you will use. If cost matters, maybe buying multiple regional esims (e.g. Europe, South East Asia, ...) might be cheaper than a Global sim for the whole time. Note that all these are data-only, so you won't have a phone number/texting. There are alternatives like WhatsApp/whatever the locals use that you can mostly register with your home country number. Have a fun & safe trip :)

    r/eSIMs · Best ESIM for Central, East and South coast Sri Lanka

    These are the 3 large providers in Sri Lanka (and their coverage) as I understand it: 1. Dialog Axiata (very good) 2. SLT Mobitel (good) 3. Hutch (okay) Here are some providers sorted from price low to high: There are **Airalo** and **Monty eSIM** which have good pricing but only support the Hutch network. So this is not optimal if you are looking for good coverage. Then there are **Ubigi**, **Kolet**, **eSIM.sm (with coupon esimdb10) which support both the Mobitel and Hutch networks. They are also just a little more expensive. **Manet, EscapeSIM, Roamify, MicroEsim, eSIM4Travel and MobiMatter Sparks only support the Mobitel network, **Roamless (fix)** only supports the Hutch network. = TLDR; I would get Ubigi, Kolet or eSIM.sm (with code esimdb10) since they all cost roughly the same and support the Hutch and Mobitel network.

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · Thoughts on Yesim international eSIM? It comes out to CAD$ 4.80/GB. I need to guarantee reliable connectivity at destination for tech unsavvy seniors.

    Okay so basically, you need to differentiate between two types of **Global** plans. **1. Global fixed-GB, fixed time eSIM, fully prepaid.** This one can be bought at many providers ( e.g. [https://www.getnomad.app/en/global-eSIM](https://www.getnomad.app/en/global-eSIM) or [https://www.airalo.com/global-esim](https://www.airalo.com/global-esim) or [https://www.jetpacglobal.com/product-details/global-esim](https://www.jetpacglobal.com/product-details/global-esim) and also Yesim's regular Global plan [https://yesim.app/global/global-package-esim/](https://yesim.app/global/global-package-esim/) ). You prepay the amount in full. Using Nomad as an example, you pay $36 USD for 5GB for 30 days. This is not only very expensive but also, after these 30 days from activation, your data will expire even if you didn't use all of it. *(This is also how 1 country or regional plans work)* 2. **Global pay-as-you-go eSIM, unlimited validity, prepaid balance that only gets used when data is actually consumed.** This is the second type of eSIM that not many providers offer ( e.g. [https://roamless.com](https://roamless.com) (pay-as-you go a.k.a. "flex"), [https://esim.sm/global-esim](https://esim.sm/global-esim) (Global esim only) and apparently also Yesim's "international" plan [https://yesim.app/international-esim/](https://yesim.app/international-esim/) ). Here you load up your balance and it deducts according to your usage. If the price is $2.50 USD per GB data in the USA and you use 500MB of data there, $1.25 USD will be deducted from your balance. If you do not use your balance in one trip, you can use it for your next trip because it has unlimited validity/no expiry (at least Roamless and [esim.sm](http://esim.sm), don't know about Yesim's international eSIM).

    r/eSIMs · Thoughts on Yesim international eSIM? It comes out to CAD$ 4.80/GB. I need to guarantee reliable connectivity at destination for tech unsavvy seniors.

    esim.sm Global is another cheaper provider. Roamless is the one that I said has the better quality of connection (and slightly higher pricing). Both have different local partner networks, so it really depends on where you want to use it. Because even if Roamless has better quality in theory, that isn't useful if the local network partner has no coverage where you are going. Hope this makes sense to you. Where would this be used (countries)? In cities or also rural areas?

    r/eSIMs · What's the best esim for asia region?

    To begin, there is no such thing as unlimited data with travel esims (at least 99% of the time), get a fixed GB plan instead: https://www.reddit.com/r/eSIMs/s/e7tR1vQRyl Since you want one that fits all: (from price high to low) https://www.billionconnect.net/pages/skuDetail/skuDetail?productId=5572 https://escapesim.com.au/eSIMs-for-multiple-countries?country_ids=31,83,126,87&countries=China%2C+Macao+China%2C+Singapore%2C+Malaysia (especially 'Asia 9' plans, be aware prices are in AUD) https://www.jetpacglobal.com/product-details/asia-pacific-esim/ https://mobimatter.com/esim-china?selected=CN%2CMY%2CSG%2CMO https://microesim.com/de/products/asia-12-regions-esim https://www.getnomad.app/en/apac-eSIM Most of these will route your data via Hong Kong though, where some websites are restricted (e.g. TikTok, ChatGPT, Gemini). So having a VPN if you encounter issues would be handy. Some of these MIGHT not route via Hong Kong (Jetpac, Mobimatter, Nomad) but I am not sure about that (also they are the most expensive). You can also get a global PAYG eSIM like Roamless (routes via Singapore) or esim.sm (via Poland), so no restrictions. You pay per GB used with each country having a per GB set price. Will definitely be more expensive though and would not recommend if you are a heavy data user.

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · Best eSim for Europe travel?

    Might be different with a signup/first top-up bonus. However, I still think pay-as-you-go plans are good for when you don't know how much data you'll use but you know it will not be a lot. Example for the US (without considering bonuses): $2.45 per GB and you use 20GB = $49. That's not exactly cheap and the US is one of the more affordable countries.

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Anyone use airalo and been stitched up?

    **Fully agree** with you that it is different based on the country and that there can be okay prices, especially in Asia. I'm also not saying that their product quality is bad. However, imo Airalo often is one of the more expensive providers. The only plan I think is a really really good deal (discounting resold plans like O2 CZ and DTAC Thai that are not exclusive to Airalo) is their "Oceanlink" Oceania regional esim. **Otherwise there is stuff like:** \- $24 for 10GB in Switzerland and then it only connects to the 'worst' network (Salt) which sometimes struggles in the mountains (and Switzerland is a mountainous country). I can get 10GB for under $10 elsewhere and have Salt+Sunrise network included. \- $26 for 10GB in USA? I can get that for under $10. \- $37 for 10GB in Europe ("Eurolink")? Can get that for around $10-15 \- $35 for 10GB in Canada? Can get that for $15-20 with US included. \- $20 for 10GB in Australia? Can get that for under $10. When a PAYG service like Roamless offers better rates than you (USA, Europe), you really have high prices, not even mentioning that Roamless has really great network quality. I also had an experience with Airalo where I tried to inform them that their listed networks in a country were incorrect and just got a bs excuse by their CS..

    EuropePas cherRapport qualité-prixÉtats-Unis
  • landalezjr 🇬🇧

    7 commentaires analysés

    r/NoContract · Great first 11 months with US Mobile but moving to Google Fi for the 75% off deal

    Biggest con is you are locked to T-Mobile only which is why I went with a Roamless line as a backup in case I needed another network. The other con is more for iPhone users in that Google Fi does not support Apple Watches and similar to other non-T-Mobile owned MVNO's they do not support 5G SA on iPhones. Neither of these are issues if you are an Android user though.

    États-Unis
    r/NoContract · Great first 11 months with US Mobile but moving to Google Fi for the 75% off deal

    I looked at Lyca and Red Pocket but in the end they were still more expensive than paying as I go with Roamless as my need for the backup line is not predictable so a 1GB per month plan might be too much in most months and not enough in others. With Roamless I loaded my account with $20 of value which effectively gives me just over 10GB of data to use whenever I need it without expiration.

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
  • Intrepid-Strain4189 🇬🇧🌐

    20 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Esims for usa vs phone carrier for a week?

    Unless you need a USA phone number, for calling taxis, hotels etc, you can easily get by with the likes of Saily, Ubigi, Airalo, Roamless etc etc. Or, for a few extra steps you can sign up for Tello, a local MVNO that comes with a local number and costs less than a travel eSIM. No real catch, other than remembering to cancel when you leave or it will auto renew. No, you don't need to be USA resident nor provide formal ID. It could also be useful before you get there for making calls to the USA via wifi calling.

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Best ESIM for west Africa?

    First install Roamless and load about $10. This credit never expires and can be used in all their destinations, as a fall back. Next buy the appropriate plan and install an eSIM from Saily. Like Roamless, this same eSIM can be used in all destinations after buying a plan. Saily seem to have some of the best rates in Africa, so this would be my primary connection. You can also install a free esim from BetterRoaming, also as a fall back. Just turn it on in any of their destinations and you will then be sent a link to buy a plan in what they call a zero-rated operation. In other words, you don’t need an active plan to buy one. Ubigi is another option. Their app is also zero-rated, so like BetterRoaming, running out of data is a non-issue. I have all of the above installed. Same eSIM, all destinations. The same cannot be said for Airalo.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · 6 best eSIM services for travelers according to cnn

    Have a look at Saily or Ubigi, both use a single eSIM profile in all destinations. The Ubigi app is even zero rated when the eSIM is on and connected to a partner network. This means that even if you don’t have an active plan when you find yourself in a surprise location you can still use it to buy a plan. I have also used Airalo, Esimatic, KeepGo, RoamLess and BetterRoaming. With the exception of Airalo, all of the above also make use of a single eSIM.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Best provider for Africa

    I’ve narrowed it down to Saily, Airalo, Ubigi, Esimatic, KeepGo and Roamless, depending on where I’m going. But, Africa is a very tough nut to crack. For example, if going to Namibia, the only option right now is a local sim from MTC. The other issue is registering local sims in many African countries, and while local prices are cheaper than travel eSIMs, if you’re only going for a few weeks, getting a travel eSIM might be more worth your while. Yes, you can get regional plans for large parts of Africa, but some countries are a lot more expensive than others which pushes the overal price up. So, you may be best served getting plans per country but with a provider that only uses one eSIM profile. Except for Airalo, all the others mentioned above make use of the same eSIM in all destinations. Unlimited? Forget it. Put that idea out of your head. There is no such thing.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · How do you usually handle mobile data when you travel?

    It depends on where you live and where you travel. In my case I live in Belgium, but I can use my home plan throughout the EU, Norway and the UK for no extra roaming. Same goes for any other local EU provider. But for Switzerland and any other non-EU country travel eSIMs come in handy. For that I've narrowed it down to a very short list. I'm tired of looking. My top 2 are now Saily and Ubigi. Both are already installed and make use of the same eSIM profile in all destinations, unlike Airalo and many others. Yes, some esims are very cheap, but that doesn't mean they'll work well, if at all. There is a thing called network priority, especially when roaming; In a nutshell, the more you pay, the faster your connection. Other fallbacks are Roamless with their non-expiring credit and BetterRoaming which lets you install an eSIM for free then sends you a link to buy a plan on their website in your destination without needing to look for another connection. It's what's called a zero-rated operation. The Ubigi app is also zero-rated. As long as you have the app and eSIM installed and are connected to a partner network you can buy a plan. So running out of data is a non-issue with Ubigi. When I visit South Africa, I make use of local sims/esims as I used to live there, so I know exactly how they work. Because yes, local is almost always cheaper than travel sim prices and in some countries by a lot.

    r/eSIMs · Globetrotter needs one eSIM(?)

    A better option instead of Global from Airalo is Ubigi, Saily or Roamless. These providers make use of the same eSIM profile in all their destinations. You can then buy individual country plans as needed which will be a whole lot cheaper than a global plan.

    ActivationPas cher
    r/eSIMs · What’s the best choice

    In that case you will have to look for a local Kenyan provider that offers eSIM, which will also come with a local number, something that might be useful if staying for over a month. Start with Safaricom and Airtel. When it comes to travel eSIMs, my personal short list is, in no particular order: Saily, Ubigi, Airalo, Esimatic, RoamLess, KeepGo, BetterRoaming and Yesim. With the exception of Airalo, all of the above make use of the same eSIM profile in all destinations. RoamLess even has a VoIP service for making calls to any phone anywhere in the world, like Skype used to do. There is absolutely zero difference in performance between eSIM and regular SIM. It all comes down to the provider who issued the sim and/or the local network they operate on. An eSIM will not give you better coverage in the countryside over a regular SIM.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Don’t use holafly

    Ones that do freely allow it; Ubigi, Roamless, KeepGo and Saily, at least those are the ones I've done it with, so far. And Holafly 'unlimited'? It is not, far from it. Got throttled to 150Kbps after 5GB on the 1st day. So yes, sim swapping is something I expect, just like with a physical sim. If you as a provider don't let me switch phones, you don't get my money. It's that simple.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Setting up an E-Sim

    Yes. Just install the Saily app, buy the required plan, follow the instructions to install the eSIM profile. Saily is one of my favourites, for pricing and user friendlyness, but there are about another 20k options out there, with tons more on the way. But I’ve stopped lookinng for new providers and just stick with what I know works well. Also Airalo, Ubigi, Roamless, Esimatic, KeepGo, BetterRoaming and Yesim, depending on who offers the best deal where I’m going.

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for regular worldwide travel (based in USA)

    Well, at $0,01 per 1 MB, it adds up, very quick, considering we can burn through several GB's in a single day. Otherwise, it is great to have around as a failover. However, I only just started using Roamless a few weeks ago, but I've been at home in Belgium all the time. Leaving for Dubai tonight, then South Africa, Namibia and Botswana for a few months, will test it then.

    AsieEurope
    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for regular worldwide travel (based in USA)

    One eSIM for all locations includes Ubigi and BetterRoaming who both have zero rated apps, meaning if you are connected to a partner network you can still buy a plan for the required location without needing another internet connection. Then you have Saily, from the makers of NordVPN. Saily isn't zero-rated, yet. They say they're working on that. But like Ubigi and BR, Saily also makes use of only one single eSIM profile. Whats more, all 3 providers above allow you to easily switch/replace an eSIM. For text and the odd real phone call I just use Tello, worldwide. Tello's parent company KeepCalling is another option for pre-paid phone calls. Roamless, Drimsim and KeepGo are maybe other emergency options, but only for very short, quick uses. I currently have 14 eSIM profiles in my iPhone 12 mini (max 20)

    r/eSIMs · Best digital Esim I should use?

    Ubigi might be an option. Same eSIM profile for all destinations. Airalo requires a different one for every location. A word of caution; travel eSIMs can be very expensive in Africa, especially regional ones. It may be far cheaper to find a local SIM, or eSIM. If you happen to fly through South Africa first, a SIM or eSIM from MTN might work for you. MTN roams worldwide, with a ZA number. Incomming text is free, everywhere. However, for a first timer it might be a bit much to set up. Roamless could also be an option for low use. Pay as you go, credit doesn’t expire. Same balance and eSIM for all destinations. So yes, if you want quick convenience, a data only travel eSIM is your best bet. Just be prepared to pay for it.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Best Esim for long term travel?

    Depends on how much data is needed. First look at Roamless, 1 eSIM, 1 balance, all destinations. Then there is Saily and Ubigi. 1 eSIM, just buy plans per country/region as needed.

    r/eSIMs · Best eSim for Europe travel?

    What you might want to consider when travelling between multiple countries is having to download and install a separate eSIM profile for every destinations. This is what Airalo does. Yes, they have regional plans but these are far from cheap. So what you want to do is consider something like Saily, Ubigi, Esimatic, BetterRoaming, RoamLess or KeepGo. All of those require you to install only 1 eSIM which you then reuse in all destinations. You just buy plans per country. Some providers might be cheap in say Spain, yet one of the others is cheapest in Greece. I have all of those installed and just toggle between the eSIMs as required.

    ActivationEurope
    r/eSIMs · eSIMs for calls/texts and data

    If you also need to make calls: [https://bouygues-telecom.simoptions.com](https://bouygues-telecom.simoptions.com) or [https://roamless.com](https://roamless.com) For data only, and only 1 eSIM profile for all destinations; Saily, Ubigi, KeepGo, Esimatic, Yesim or BetterRoaming.

  • cpgibson 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · roamless

    Different companies negotiate different rates and have different priorities, airalo were one of the originals so have higher margins. Roamless are good and networks are near enough identical for average user. Airalo are always the most expensive, but luckily you have lots of choice! RedteaGo is one of the cheapest in the market and still have decent 5G speeds in 140+ countries. If you're looking specifically only for Europe, I co-founded a network that gives you 1GB free data every month, it's not much, but it's free 😂 -> Yozax.com

  • bpbp216 🇬🇧🌐

    95 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · I just upraded to iphone 15 and finally have a dual eSIM capability, what global travel eSim should I actually load into.

    For my needs, I have Roamless and Firsty installed and I just use one of them for any short trip. However, for trips over 3 days, I usually get a prepaid plan from Airalo, Red Bull mobile or Saily. Keep in mind, for Airalo you have to install a new esim for each new data plan you purchase. The rest just have one esim and you just get a plan that you need. However, Roamless is pay as you go and you only pay for data used unless you purchase their fixed packages for 30 days

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Which option?!

    As stated earlier, there are lots of options for Europe. Airalo Czech Republic O2 Esim works in EU, UK and Ireland, jetpac has some nice deals now. However, most of the travel Esim providers will need you to prepay for the data, so double check how much data you will need. If only for maps and transport, I would probably go with Roamless as you only pay for what you use and do not need to prepay for something you might not even use. Safe travels!

    EuropePas cher
    r/eSIMs · UK eSims

    Almost Anything will be cheaper than your carrier's daily charge. Look into Lyca mobile. But if you want a travel Esim that you can use as needed, look into Roamless. Also, there are other providers like Airalo, Nomad, jetpac and many more. If you know for how many days and how much data you will need when traveling, you can get a more specific recommendation for your needs. However, Lyca mobile is highly recommended here

    r/eSIMs · Is it better to just buy three local SIMs?

    Local SIM cards are always a good choice. Travel Esim gives you more convenience as you have data the moment you land in a foreign country and you do not need to spend time getting a local SIM card. For Thailand, you can get Dtac happy tourist Esim directly from Dtac or resellers like Airalo or Nomad, but a local one will be even cheaper. If you need data once you land, might consider Roamless until you get a local Esim. With Roamless you only pay for data used and no need to prepay for a certain time and data amount. That way you can still stay connected until you get a local n SIM card. Safe travels!

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · London/Dublin 8 days 3G data need it tomorrow!

    Airalo Czech Republic Esim with data, calls and text works both in UK and Ireland and it's only $22 USD for 10 GB. However, if you need only 3 GB of data, Roamless or Unisim might be a better fit for you as you only pay for data used and not going to pay for data that you might not use. Roamless is $2.45 per GB in each country and Unisim as cheap as $1.82 in per GB in each country.

    EuropePas cher
    r/eSIMs · Physical Esim card

    9esim has been highly recommended here. I'm not sure about this physical SIM card for China as I have been using travel esims for past several years. I used Airalo Asia esim, Firsty and Roamless in China without any issues, but these are esim providers only

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · Best Reliable Esim for Regional Europe

    My go to for Europe has been Airalo Czech Republic O2 esim ( it's the last one listed in the app) 10 GB for $16. It comes with a Czech number and will work in all your countries. If you do not need much data, Roamless or esim.sm have pay as you go options for Europe. Roamless is only $2.45 per GB, but you will only pay for the data used.

    EuropePas cher
    r/eSIMs · eSIM: data vs voice

    You can use any travel Esim providers for data, however not all providers and not all plans will have the ability to make or receive calls. With Roamless you can make outgoing calls only for a pretty reasonable price. Most Airalo Esim plans are data only, some will have a phone number that you can use to make and receive calls. Mobimatter is a reseller of travel Esims from various providers including Airalo.

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · Best and cheap esim for 1 week in Egypt?

    Airalo is pretty expensive for Egypt. Roamless is pay as you go and only $3.95 per GB, Nomad is $31 for 10 GB. However, the beauty of Roamless that you only will pay for the data used and do not have to do the guessing work on how much data do you need for 10 days Safe travels

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · Esim to Europe

    There are several options for you. You can get Airalo Czech Republic Esim, it comes with a Czech phone number and credit for calls. More likely you will be able to top up that credit via O2 Czech app. Another option is Roamless Esim, it doesn't come with a phone number, but you can use your balance to make outgoing calls only very cheap. Usually when I'm in Europe, I have no issues getting Uber using the Uber app and seldom need to make any calls, but sometimes it's crucial to be able to make one.

    EuropePas cher
    r/eSIMs · Staff Traveler eSIM - Another eSIM I Stumbled On

    Roamless 181 countries, Firsty over 160 (I think I counted 163 after the latest update), Unisim 170+ and these are a few that I'm using. For the countries I travel to these providers are way more cheaper than $24 for 5 GB which is $4.8 per GB. Is there a place for a staff traveler Esim? Of course, there are some countries that Roamless charges over $16 per GB so I might consider staff traveler Esim, but honestly I would just use firsty comfort for about €1.50 per day.

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · Europe with hotspot for 30 days

    If you just need 2-3 GB for 30 days, I would go with a pay as you go provider like Roamless for $1.95 per GB and you can use your phone as hotspot. If you need 2-3 GB per day, I would look into Saily regional unlimited has 5 GB per day for $73 for 30 days or Ultra UK +33 plans 30 GB per month $40. Also Firsty 30 Days 5 GB per day for €60 or Firsty 50 GB for 30 days €49

    HotspotPas cher
    r/eSIMs · EU esim that uses multiple preferred partner networks

    I'm not sure what you mean by preferred partnerd, but Roamless, Saily and Firsty IMHO experience will automatically switch to the best carrier if you have your phone set to automatic network selection. Airalo does the same, but I only used it in Asia

    r/eSIMs · EU esim that uses multiple preferred partner networks

    Any major travel esim provider like Airalo, Roamless and many other have multiple supported carriers in majority of the countries. You can check their websites for the info on specific countries supported carriers. However, many will not post that info online and you will need to contact their customer service for that info. For example Saily and Firsty use multiple supported carriers, but do not publicly list them.

    r/eSIMs · eSIM for China

    Most travel esim will bypass the firewall as data routed outside of China. I used Airalo Asia esim, Roamless and Firsty without any issues

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · eSim for iPad

    BNEsim is highly recommend for Turkey, but make sure you install it prior to your arrival in Turkey. Any major esim providers will also do a trick like Airalo or Roamless pay as you go.

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · Data only eSIM vs. Data plus Local Number?

    You should be able to change in your settings on what esim is using data. Should be pretty simple. If you want to have an esim with a phone number, just get one once you land in the UK like Luca mobile. If you want a travel esim with a true local number, check out airalo UK esim. If you just want to be able to make calls and do not care about receiving calls, roamless has an option to make outgoing VoIP calls, but you will pay $2.45 per GB. However, with roamless you only pay for data used. So with your scenario, you can use T-Mobile for general low speed data and when you need high speed, just switch to roamless.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Best Esim for long term travel?

    For sure she needs a local SIM card with EU roaming allotment. However, it might be a good idea to get a pay as you go travel Esim like Roamless or esim.sm so she will have data the moment she arrives and until she gets a local SIM.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · vietnam esim needed

    Roamless is $6.45 per GB, but you only pay for the data used. Airalo is $4.50 for 1 GB or $21 for 10 GB Nomad is $6.00 for 1 GB or $16 (regular $19) for 10 GB Red Bull Mobile 2.00€ per GB

    r/eSIMs · Cheap eSIMs you've tried (and worked) in Europe

    I would say either Airalo Czech Republic O2 Esim (it's actually a Czech Republic O2 Esim that Airalo resells) or Roamless. O2 is $22 USD, comes with a Czech phone number and works anywhere in Europe. You can buy more data credit on the Czech Mobile site or app. Roamless is only $2.45 per GB and comes with the ability to make cheap outgoing calls. With Roamless you only pay for data used. There are lots of promo codes and can be combined with a referral code that can be an initial savings of over 60%

    EuropePas cher
    r/eSIMs · Terrible Service – Stay Away!

    It's just a bookmark list. Honestly, I'm staying away from the most, but I like to have options. I haven't realized that I will have that many options 😂. So far I'm sticking with the ones that worked for me in the past Nomad, Airalo and Roamless. I also have a Red Bull Mobile as a back up. In addition, I'm following development with Firsty. Firsty had me excited when I first discovered it almost a year ago, but lately they have been mainly disappointing me.

    r/eSIMs · Is there one esim for Europe and Morocco?

    And the latest one was deposit $14 and get $14 and for the new user it was stackable with initial sign up bonus and a referral bonus. So for buying $19 of data, you got at least $39.25 worth that can be used in all supported countries.

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · Amsterdam + Brussels, Local vs Travel eSims

    If you need good ping times, I would go with a local Esim. You can also check out Airalo Czech republic O2 Esim it's $22 for 10 GB and comes with a phone number and Roamless which is $2.45 per GB, but you only pay for what you use. Both of these Esim will have low ping as they are based out of Poland and Belgium. There are many cheaper options, but I prefer to stay with what I know works well for me and many other Reddit users in this sub. I would stay away from holafly.

    Rapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for regular worldwide travel (based in USA)

    Both options might work for you, however keep in mind that Airalo Esim isn't reusable. So if you change your phone, lose it or it breaks, you will not be able to transfer that Esim to your new phone. With Roamless and some other providers, you will be able to transfer the Esim to a different device.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · eSIM newbie

    You can get one. The 2 I would recommend are Airalo Czech Republic O2 Esim with a phone number (works in all your countries) and Roamless which is pay as you go.

    r/eSIMs · Miami/Caribbean

    Plenty of options from local providers like Tello to travel Esims like Airalo, Nomad, BNE, jetpac, saily and many more. For pay as you go Roamless, BNE or Unisim

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Data Only: Canada to Mexico, Caribbean, and Central America?

    I would agree with the Roamless recommendation, but it can be pricey in some countries like Canada, but it's pay per use is what's very attractive to many. You can check Red Bull Mobile, much cheaper rates and it's also just one Esim. However, with Red Bull Mobile you must purchase 1 GB of data for each country and it's going to be valid for 30 days.

    r/eSIMs · eSIM for Europe

    How much data do you need? For casual use and pay for what you use, I would recommend Roamless, BNE or Unisim. For large data amounts orange or Vodafone. Also there are many major Esim players that offer Europe for very cheap prices like Airalo, Nomad, jetpack and saily. Many of these companies have promotions and referral codes available. Check pinned posts in this subreddit.

    r/eSIMs · How to choose the best eSIM providers?

    I used to buy Esims at airports or when I would get into a city, but it always took some time from an hour to one time almost the whole day. I was introduced to my first travel Esim from Airalo, but it only had Esim for one of the countries as the other one was sold out. Further research on Reddit and other sites introduced me to Nomad. Both Airalo Esim and nomad Esim worked great for that trip. Lately, there are dozens of travel Esim providers, but not all very reliable or have good customer service. So search around here to see what works for you. For me, the convenience of the travel Esim and reliable service is a must (5g speeds aren't important for me, 4G or LTE if 6 fine for most of the people). Also, with most travel Esims you have to prepay for a certain amount of data that will expire at some time and I had noticed, that most of the time I would not even use 50% of what I paid for. That means I was overpaying. Lately, I discovered providers like BNE, Roamless and Unisim. You only pay for data used and your funds deposited never expire. I would just use the data as needed and even though the price per GB is frequently more expensive, I am actually saving money as only pay for what I need. Wow, I was just going to post a one sentence post 😂

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · eSims on Google Pixel 6 Pro in South Africa

    Why wouldn't it be possible? Pixel 6 is Esim compatible. As long as it's unlocked, you should be able to install an Esim from many travel Esim providers like Airalo, Firsty, Roamless, Nomad and Red Bull Mobile. Will you have 4G or 5G coverage, that I can't tell. But for me 4G speeds are more than enough to do what I need to do.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Good deals for a week in Portugal?

    Lots of options. Airalo, nomad, jetpac, daily, BNE.... . You might consider Roamless for pay as you go. There are many like red Bull Mobile that have free 1gb promo or in referral codes. My point is, you have tons of options. Enjoy the Portugal

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Free $5 credit from Roamless (roamless.com) global data eSIM

    Love the way Roamless is set up. You just use it as needed. It's a great option in countries where it's $2.45 per GB. For countries where they are more expensive, I think other Esim providers will do better. I also use it as a backup or when traveling I will use it upon arrival till I get a local SIM card or when it's only a day trip. It's so convenient.

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · What carriers does Saily use?

    If you need a specific provider, I would stick with travel esim providers that clearly list their roaming partners. Roamless, Airalo are 2 that I use that do disclose those

    r/eSIMs · esim for italy

    If you are looking for an e-visa options for Italy, you are in a wrong place. If you are looking for an esim for Italy, any travel esim like Airalo, Roamless, Ubigi, Firsty and many more do not require KYC

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · What eSIM do you recommend?

    That's a lot of data for a week. I would look into local esim options. If you want to stick with a travel esim many have 20 GB for about $30 US like Roamless, Firsty, Airalo and Saily. Roamless and Airalo also have 50 GB option for about $39 US

    r/eSIMs · Best eSim for traveling in Europe

    You will not need much data for those with proper settings. WhatsApp: disable video and pictures download over cellular. Google maps: download offline maps. Take a look at Airalo Czech Republic O2 esim for $16 includes 10 GB of data and works anywhere in the EU. Roamless pay as you go as cheap as $1.95 per GB, but some EU countries can be as high as 2.45 per gb

    EuropePas cher
    r/eSIMs · Leaving for Europe in a few days, need eSIM

    All of the mentioned providers by you will work just fine in Europemn and each of them post their pricing for you to compare. If you think Airalo Czech Republic O2 esim that works anywhere in the EU and comes with 10 GB of data and some minutes included for $16 is expensive, than go with any Chinese providers from trip.com, but you will get pretty high ping time

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · E sim for use in Hungary

    If your friend is moving to Hungary, a local esim would be the best option once you friend is there. Until your friend gets a local as soon I pay as you go provider like Roamless might be an option for a day or two

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Best e-sim for Spain?

    If you will be mainly using Wi-Fi and can preload your maps while on Wi-Fi, you will not need much data at all. You can consider Roamless pay as you go for only $1.95 per GB and you will only pay for data used. If you want some data for free, you can look into Firsty Free plan or Airvoy Free. However, if you would go with a free versions, I would have a backup plan just in case. Actually, I always recommend to have a backup esim installed

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · Need an eSim for North America and Canada

    You can get Wim esim and it will work in Canada, USA and Mexico. It comes with a Mexican phone number and plenty of minutes to use. Otherwise, for only Canada and US, I'm not aware of anything unless you go with a global plan like Airalo global or you can get separate plans for Canada and US from Airalo, but each will come with a separate number. You can look into Roamless pay as you go option. It also let's you make calls via their app. If you want to make and receive calls, you can buy a Canadian number from them for a month.

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Best Esims for road tripping through Austria and Slovenia?

    You have plenty of options. If you do not need much data, Roamless pay as you go is a great option and it's only $2.45 per GB. My go to esim for Europe in the past 2 years has been Airalo Czech Republic O2 esim. It works anywhere in EU and comes with a Czech number with some minutes and SMS. It can also be easily upgraded or extended using Czech O2 website or app

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Going to HKG & Taiwan soon and I'm badly in need for some eSIM advice

    Those are USD. I have not used Roamless in Asia during my last trip to Asia. I used them without any issues in the USA, Canada, Europe (including outside of the EU), Panama and Mexico (including rural areas). Last time in Hong Kong I actually used the Firsty Beta Esim and Airalo Asia plan. Both worked just fine. However, I can't recommend Firsty to an average consumer as it's in beta and unless you have their beta esim you can't get their new pay as you go plans that are basically exactly what Roamless has.

    EuropeÉtats-Unis
    r/eSIMs · How does this work?

    You have many options. You can always buy a local esim, but for the convenience a travel esim might be a better option for you Take a look at Roamless. It's a pay as you go travel esim provider and Europe will cost you $2.45 per GB. With various promo codes and a referral code, you can get this price much lower. Airalo has many options for Europe, but my favorite one is a Czech Republic O2 esim. It includes data, calls and texts on EU and UK. $16 for 10 GB for 30 days I usually would just use Roamless for a short trip and Airalo Czech Republic O2 esim for any trips over 4 or 5 days

    EuropePas cher
    r/eSIMs · Which eSim for my needs?

    Unless you are in a very rural area, a travel esim that uses any of the 3 major providers will work well for you. Roamless is pay per use and works on T-Mobile and AT&T, Airalo now works on T-Mobile and Verizon and has a plan that includes local minutes and SMS. Not sure about Saily as I never tried them yet as they only use Google or Apple ID login. Both use local IP. If you want to have very rural coverage, go with Airalo. If you only need data as needed, go with Roamless pay as you go.

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Sorry, another CZ O2 Question

    Airalo Czech Republic O2 esim is $16 for 10 GB. With Roamless $16 will get you about 6.53 GB. As long as you use 6.53 GB Airalo Czech Republic O2 esim is a better deal for EU and it comes with some credit for calls and SMS

    EuropeRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · SA_Roamless, Lower Flex Credit Rates?

    The market is very competitive and new esim providers are popping up daily. You are free to choose any other provider. However, I'm sticking with what works for me and Roamless has been great for me as a travel backup esim or for short trips. And as my trips are generally very short, Roamless works fine and the ability to make calls is also a plus. For longer trips, I usually use Airalo, Nomad or red bull mobile.

    r/eSIMs · What eSim will let me make phone calls MX to USA? (USA iPhone)

    Airalo has one with a Mexican phone number. Somoswim is Mexican mvno that can be activated in the USA and it works in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Roamless lets you make outgoing calls for pretty cheap to the USA, Wi-Fi calling using your phone number over WiFi or cellular data of another Esim, Google voice you can call US for free using data.

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · eSIM recommendations for Serbia

    I used Airalo Europe esim in Serbia and it worked great. I had Roamless and Firsty as a backup, but only Roamless worked just fine when I tried 3

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Best eSim for UK?

    I used Czech Republic O2 esim (it's the last package now) for $16 USD for 10 GB for 30 days. It comes with a Czech number and credit for texts and SMS. Works in the EU and UK. If you decide to go this route, make sure you get a correct one as Airalo has other packages with the same name listed first. Others might recommend other options for you. Like Nomad, Lyca Mobile, Roamless. They all will work just fine in the UK

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Best esim for 6 days in Las Vegas

    Vegas has a very good cellular coverage from all 3 major providers in the USA. Tello will work just fine. I'm not a big fan of Holafly. You also mentioned Saily and it will also work just fine. If you do not need much data and want something as pay as you go, looking into Roamless or esim.sm

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Travelling to Thailand

    I have been recommending DTAC. It's a local provider and prices are very cheap. You can get it at a local DTAC store, on DTAC website or from a reseller like Airalo or Nomad. If they aren't using much data at all, take a look at pay as you go providers like Roamless and esim.sm. however, honestly DTAC option is the way to go as you also get a local number

    r/eSIMs · Options for Greece and Turkey (Republic of Türkiye)

    BNEsim will be the best option for Turkey, just make sure to install it prior to your arrival in Turkey otherwise you might not be able to install it Not knowing how much data you will need, it's hard to recommend something specific for your needs in Greece. I personally like Airalo Czech Republic esim $16 for 10 GB and it works anywhere in the European Union and the UK or Roamless which is pay as you go $2.45 per GB.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Brand new to the eSim game

    Stay away from unlimited plans, unless you clearly understand the limitations. You can get a Firsty First class subscription for €35 for 40 GB in 30 days and looks like it will work in all of your countries. You can also look into Airalo unlimited plans for each country, but that will be limited to 3 GB per day only. If you go with an Airalo unlimited plan, you can get a backup service like Roamless (pay as you go) and use it for high speed data once Airalo runs out during a specific day.

    r/eSIMs · Recommendations for best E-Sim for Europe travel from India.

    Roamless is great in Europe, but for heavy usage it's a bit pricey. I usually go with the Airalo Czech Republic esim. It comes with 10 GB for $16 and a phone number for calls and texts. OP can easily get it while in India just by using a VPN or upon departing India.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · best eSIM for travel (multiple countries)

    I used Airalo Asia link and Roamless in Japan, China, Vietnam and Hong Kong and had no issues with coverage or speeds. Local options might be cheaper, but I was sticking with the convenience. I used nomad in Asia before and also had no issues. For Thailand, DTAC happy tourist esim is a very good option. You can get it directly from DTAC or from resellers like Airalo or Nomad.

    AsieJaponRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · One fixed e-sim or a e-sim per plan?

    I have an esim from Roamless, Red Bull Mobile and Firsty that I use as a backup or a short trip as sometimes it's not worth it to buy a 1- 3 GB esim when you are in a country for a day or 2. Otherwise, for longer trips I just get what's the best for my needs. I mainly would use Airalo or Nomad. They aren't cheap, but they worked for me in the past 2 years and I like to stick with what works. Otherwise, if you want something cheaper, there are hundreds of esim providers and more are popping out almost daily

    Rapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Advice for first time usage

    I never used them so I can't comment. I stick with the companies that worked well for me in your past like Airalo, Nomad, Red Bull Mobile and Roamless

    r/eSIMs · Advice for first time usage

    You can look into Airalo 5GB for $23. But do you really need 5 GB? If you aren't going to be backing up your photos or videos, watching streaming videos and etc 5 GB is a lot of data for my 3 days. If you just need it for maps, navigation and just to stay connected you can go with a pay as you go provider like Roamless where you would get charged only for data used. Search around for current promos and referral bonuses. Roamless isn't going to be cheap at $7.45 per GB, but you will only get charged for what you use. You can always go with a pay as you go to stay connected upon your arrival and then get a local sim card

    r/eSIMs · Pause my esim?

    Yes, you can pause a travel esim plan, but not from Airalo. Firsty has that option and any pay as you go providers like Roamless.

    r/eSIMs · Need help, eSim for China

    Most of us here tried various esim providers and stick to what we think works for us. It's very individual and as you mentioned, there are lots of providers. I have over 120 esim providers bookmarked, but only use a few. For short duration or data as needed I use Roamless. For longer trips Airalo or Nomad have worked for me well especially in Europe and Asia. All 3 that I mentioned will have an IP address outside of China so you shouldn't have any issues for your needs. However, you can get a VPN service just in case.

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · Best esim for spain?

    I used airalo Czech Republic O2 esim without any issues and was able to receive calls and SMS. You can top it up on the O2 website if you need more credit for calls and SMS. It comes with 10 GB data and some allowance for calls and SMS. The cost is $22 and it's valid for 30 days. Many local esim providers might be a better deal for you and you can get an esim right at the airport. However, if you are like myself, I want to have data the moment I land. Then, I would recommend a pay as you go provider like roamless or Bne esim and use it till you get your local esim. Both of these providers esims can be installed and activated in your home country, so you can even try them at that time Safe travels

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Esim with unlimited mobile data and can hotspot

    I would say US mobile is your best option, but I believe you need to be in the USA in order to activate it. You can get a pay as you go Esim for your first day in the USA until you set up a US mobile. Roamless is highly recommended here and it's only $2.45 per GB, but you only pay for what you use. With many promo codes and a referral code you can get it even much cheaper

    Pas cherÉtats-Unis
    r/eSIMs · eSIM vs international pass with t-moblie

    For Thailand either a local Esim or a travel Esim. DTAC has a Happy tourist Esim for about $10 USD for 50 GB of data. You can get it directly from DTAC or resellers like Airalo or Nomad. For layover, you can consider a Roamless Esim. With Roamless you only pay for data used and it's a global Esim that will within will work in Istanbul and Mumbai. Safe travels

    AsieEurope
    r/eSIMs · eSIM options for USA

    I'm using the Airalo Change set on Verizon (T-Mobile is the 2nd carrier)and Roamless that is using ATT and T-Mobile. No problem with the coverage😂 However, Airalo doesn't connect to 5G, but it's not a deal breaker for me

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Frequent Traveler Seeking Best eSIM Option – Airalo, Holafly, Saily, or Others?

    How much data are you planning to use? For Asia, might look into regional plans from Nomad or Airalo. For India, I'm not sure. For EU, you have plenty of options but I like the Airalo Czech Republic O2 Esim that works in the EU, UK and Ireland. Look into different packages, but as a backup I would get Roamless or Esim.sm Esim where you can just pay for data as you use it and no need to estimate your data usage. Usually, it's much cheaper to get a local Esim. Having an Esim like Roamless will get you connected until you get your local Esim. Personally, I seldom get local SIM cards, as I just do not have time to deal with it

    AsieEurope
    r/eSIMs · Best&Affordable Esim for Italy & Switzerland?

    I second Airalo Czech Republic O2 Esim if you need to make and receive calls using an EU phone number. For data only, you have lost of providers like Airalo, jetpac, Nomad, Saily, Roamless and many more. BTW, Roamless lets you make outgoing calls using it's app at pretty reasonable rates.

    ActivationPas cher
    r/eSIMs · Activate UK eSim outside of UK?

    I wouldn't try to activate local UK Esim unless you are in the UK. However, you can get Roamless as it pay as you go to use it in Portugal and in the UK until you get your local UK Esim. Also, take a look at Airalo Czech Republic O2 Esim, it works in the EU, Ireland and the UK and will activate once you install it.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · El Salvador- eSIM Activation and best option?

    Local Esim is almost always going to be the cheapest option. You can look into a travel Esim like Airalo, Nomad, Jetpac and Roamless. You can install a travel Esim before your mother's departure. If you want to make it more simpler for her, Roamless is your friend, but it's $17.45 per GB. However, with Roamless you only pay for the data used and you can more likely test it in your home country as it works in 181 countries

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Roamless/eSim - New Number?

    As much as I like Roamless, you better off with a local travel Esim like Dtac happy traveler. You can get it directly from Dtac or through resellers like Airalo and Nomad. It will come with a local phone number, sms and data

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · eSIM for Europe

    For Europe I usually recommend Airalo Czech Republic Esim with phone number (works in the EU also) or Vodafone travel Esims ( https://travel.vodafone.com/europe-esim?i_code=CS-F-34-CTA ) or Orange travel Esim ( https://travel.orange.com/en/buy-a-sim/offers/europe ). For casual use or pay as you go, Roamless is my go to.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Airalo slow

    Another provider is Firsty. You pay for data for 24 hours or more. The more days you purchase the cheaper it is. You can pause your days at any time and resume whenever you need it. It's as cheap as €1 per day for 15 days packages. Speeds are as great as Roamless. Unisim is very similar to Roamless, but much cheaper in most of the countries. However, I only was in touch with their customer service and they responded very quickly, but haven't used it as I am already using Firsty, Airalo, Roamless and Red Bull Mobile.

    r/eSIMs · Explain eSIMS

    There are lots of Esim providers for Dominican Republic like Airalo, Firsty, Roamless and many more. These aren't local Esim providers, but will work in DR. But this is a local provider: https://www.claro.com.do/personas/servicios/internet-de-las-cosas/personas-conectadas/esim/

    r/eSIMs · Going to Germany for about 3 days what is the best and price affordable esim to get

    If you preload Google maps, you will not need much data at all. However, it's hard to estimate without knowing your usage and how much data each app is using. You can check your phone settings for the date used in the past month and make an estimate. When I travel, I usually do not do anything data heavy so up to 1 GB per day is usually sufficient for me. However, I always have backup esim like Roamless and Firsty just in case I ran out (which hasn't happened yet) You might consider going with Red Bull Mobile. They offer 5 gb for €5 for Germany and 100 MB for sign up. There are also referral codes, but you need to spend €10 for them to be worth it. Roamless also can be an option for you as you only will pay for the data used compared to others like Airalo where if you do not use the data purchased, it goes to waste. Roamless is $2.45 per GB but there are referral codes for $3 readily available, $1.25 sign up bonus and $5 promo codes. Safe travels and enjoy Berlin. Berlin is still on my list to visit.

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · What Travel eSIM Providers That Work On AT&T, T-Mobile, & Verizon Use "a1.net" APN?

    Yes, it's a global Esim. So are Roamless, Firsty, red Bull Mobile and Unisim. But to get the best price, you need to pay $119 for $50 GB upfront. I'm not sure what their policy is on reinstating your balance and Esim if your phone gets lost, stolen, breaks or you get a new phone. If they move it to the new device, then it's not a bad deal. Otherwise, I wouldn't even consider it.

    r/eSIMs · Europe advice please help

    There are many options for Europe. Airalo has Czech Esim for $22 that will give you 10 GB of data in EU and GB and some credits for calls. Firsty can provide you free low speed data by watching ads or as cheap as cheap as €1.45 per day for 512 MB of high speed data and unlimited low speed data once your 512 MB reach or you can get 2gb per day plan for €2.50 per day (24 hours). Roamless is $2.45 per gb, but you only pay for what you use. If you need coverage at Sea, Red Bull Mobile is your choice if your ship is using Telenor Maritime. You can also look into local providers like orange or Vodafone travel Esims You can save some money or get free data by using referral codes. Safe travel

    Europe
  • m_a_schuster 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • funpig2021 🇬🇧

    6 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · One eSim for all countries or not? I use Roamless

    It depends a lot on how much data you realistically use in a day, week or month. Roamless is a very flexible pay as you go system. However, it can really add up if you are a big data user. In my case, I rarely use more than 5 GB in a two to three week vacation. So Roamless only costs me about $10. Any unused flex credit balance does not expire. I don't lose any money and it is there for my next vacation. On the other hand, if you expect to use 20 to 30 GB of data in 30 days, you are probably better off buying a standard esim which will give you a bucket of data which will expire in 30 days whether you use it or not. In that situation, the price per gigabyte should be cheaper than Roamless.

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · eSIM for Japan and Korea

    I have used Ubigi in both Japan and South Korea. It worked well and is slightly cheaper than Airalo. My next esim will be Roamless because it is pay as you go, which should work out cheaper for me because I don't use that much data while travelling and I value the ability to make in-app phone calls. A friend just came back from Japan and Korea and tested Roamless. He said it worked fine.

    AsieJaponPas cherRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · best eSIM for 2 weeks in Tokyo ?

    Ubigi worked for us and is slightly cheaper than Airalo. For both, look for a referral code. You should be able to find referral codes somewhere in Reddit. My next esim will be Roamless. I think that pay as you go will be much cheaper than paying for fixed data.

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · Ubigi in South Korea any experience ?

    I have never used Vodafone. However, like other esims, I downloaded and purchased ubigi using their app. It will only activate upon arrival in Korea. FYI, I plan to use a pay-as-you-go Roamless esim for my next trip. I deposit funds into a non-expiring flex credit balance which is only applied against the amount of data which I actually use. Since, I usually only use about 5-10 GB of data during a trip, I figure Roamless will work out much cheaper than Ubigi or other fixed data plans. In South Korea, Roamless charges $2.45/GB. Also, Roamless allows me to make in-app phone calls for about $0.04 per minute. I find being able to telephone hotels or restaurants to be very useful. Look up the Roamless website and see if it will work for you or your husband. I have referral codes for Roamless, ubigi, orange and airalo. Send me a direct message if you need a particular code. LOL.

    AsiePas cher
    r/eSIMs · SA_Roamless, Lower Flex Credit Rates?

    bpbp216 Obviously, the first priority is that the esim has to work. However, this market is largely driven by price. Even you will switch to Airalo etc if that is the cheaper option. Making a phone call at $.04/min is great. However, on travel forums, others have already suggested to keep Roamless flex credits just for making calls and adding a second PAYG esim like Jetogo for data. Jetogo is charging only $1.00/GB in Europe which is less than half of the $2.45/GB charged by Roamless. Modern phones can hold many esims. Jetogo's credit balance is also non-expiring so there is no reason not to add this second esim to save money. For example, in a 3 week European trip, I typically make 10 minutes of calls and use about 5GB of data. If I were to use both esims, I would only need to spend $0.40 on Roamless and $5.00 on Jetogo. If I only used Roamless, I would have to spend $12.25. Big difference.

    EuropePas cherRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · One eSim for all countries or not? I use Roamless

    Roamless is a good pay as you go product with a huge list of applicable countries. You pay a little bit more for the convenience, flexibility and non-expiring balance. If you only use 5 to 10 GB of data during the trip, Roamless will probably work for you. If you expect to use a lot of data in a lot of different countries on the same trip, you can do a search for "global" esims which cover most of the world or a "regional" esim which may cover a group of countries in the area that you are traveling. The price per gigabyte might be cheaper than Roamless and you can purchase a big bucket of day that one time. The downside is that at the end of the (usual) 30 days, the unused data will expire. Good luck.

    Rapport qualité-prix
  • mrskeptical00 🇬🇧

    22 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Cheap eSIMs you've tried (and worked) in Europe

    Holafly is a rip off. Airalo Eurolink plans are expensive, they have a Czech Republic plan (with voice & text) that is about $20US for 10GB across Europe. MobiMatter is a reseller, so they aren’t the ones selling the data. Never heard of Airdatalink, stay away from all the low end resellers on eSIMdb. Other good providers that support multi country EU roaming are Roamless, JetPac, Sparks, BNE SIM.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Saily: a review

    Yeah, you need to install multiple eSIMs and switch them on and off for each location and update the mobile data SIM. For most of us in this sub, I don’t think that’s worth paying more for - I’m more concerned with latency, speed and a frictionless app experience. Saily isn’t better than any of the others, I would argue that their app is supper annoying in that you can’t rename or remove an eSIM from the app after you’re purchased it - you’re stuck looking at it forever… Roamless is they’re cheaper and arguably offer *better* functionality - you just add money and don’t have to worry about buying data for whatever country you’re in, it happens automatically at whatever the per GB rate is for that country. In the US and Europe the price is $2.45 per GB, so 10GB of data would cost $24.50. That’s not what I’d call a “good” price, but it’s within $5-10 of most and from my testing Roamless offers very good service. If you stick with Airalo, Alo, BNE, Gigsky, JetPac, Nomad, Roamless, Saily, Sparks and a couple others often mentioned in here you’ll be fine - just don’t go for the cheapest one you find.

    ActivationEuropePas cherRapport qualité-prixÉtats-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Stable & Reliable eSIM Recommendations for Middle East, Africa & Asia

    All providers are only as stable and reliable as the networks you’ll be roaming on. Most “global” eSIMs aren’t great in terms of price/performance, it would be a better idea to get an eSIM for each destination. Airalo, JetPac, BNE all offer a global eSIM that you prepay at a specific price per GB. Roamless & eSIM.sm both offer a single eSIM that roams everywhere but the price varies depending on the country you’re in, you just load it with cash and it will deduct the price per GB as you use it.

    r/eSIMs · italy mobimatter

    Not sure what eSIMs you use but I tend to stick with the more popular ones which also let you create as many as you need - Airalo, Alo, Saily, BNE SIM. I do have a single eSIMs per account solution (Roamless) but that’s the exception rather than the rule.

    r/eSIMs · Esim advice for travelling

    Our advice is to use Lyca in the UK. If you want use something different, Airalo, Alo, Roamless, JetPac, Sparks, BNE, Saily, Nomad are all other options that work in the UK. Yesim is not recommended because the only people that ever recommend it are spammers.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Capo Verde Roamless

    Roamless is a good, easy solution for any country they support - but $50 for 3GB is pretty expensive. Don’t know if other providers are cheaper, but you can probably get a local SIM for much cheaper after you arrive. Airalo offers 1GB for $9.50 (lasts 7 days) so that might also be an option to hold you over until you get a local SIM.

    r/eSIMs · I see USA do a lot of free sim trials?

    I’m just saying Roamify is garbage. US Airports have wifi. If you want immediate connectivity upon landing you can also use a lower data eSIM from Alo, Airalo, RedteaGo, Roamless (lots of good options) before getting Tello. You can message u/esims_bot with “USA” for a list of prices from various good providers.

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Going to Peru for ~6 months, but...

    How much does a phone plan cost in Peru? An Airalo 10GB Global pack that lasts 6mo plan costs $56. 10 x 1GB/7 day Peru plans cost $46. Roamless pay as you go plan cost $4.95/GB for Peru. You can put $20 on there and just recharge when needed. That might be your best bet.

    Rapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Need advice for Australia-bought eSim

    Airalo sells global eSIMs. They’re $66US for 20GB for a year. Roamless is also a one eSIM solution that works all over the world but price varies by country - and in many places will be more than Airalo so double check the countries she’ll be visiting on their website.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for a Canada trip?

    If a local operators doesn’t have coverage then Roamless won’t work 😂 Roamless is a good option for short trips with low data use (2-3GB) but it’s otherwise very expensive and not better than the others.

    Rapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · How is Ubigi In Uzbekistan? Or any eSIM works well there?

    So by core network you mean the backend to handle management and control of the mobile service — issuing eSIMs, billing, authentication, routing, etc. - not *specifically* an internet backbone… although I believe they have direct connectivity to some major operators. In summary, I think they would be considered a tier 2 operator since they don’t run their own networks and just piggy back off others but they do enable others to to use their white label mnvo service. With that all said, in Canada I’ve found Airalo, Roamless and Saily to have 30-60% *less* latency than Ubigi.

    r/eSIMs · Airalo vs Holafly

    Is your eSIM flag as recommended or popular on eSIM db 🤔 Obviously you’d want people to believe it isn’t true, but you generally get what you pay for and there’s a massive difference between the big guys and small guys. The main thing being support and the other being latency. I’ve yet to see a smaller player with sub 100ms latency in Canada like I see with Airalo, Roamless & Saily.

    r/eSIMs · Can’t activate Holafly and I’m stuck in a customer service loop

    You’re not getting ripped off. Either buy a smaller package temporarily in the hope they sort your issue out or buy a larger package and just wait for a refund. Most people don’t have any issues with an eSIM from any company, some people do. Holafly is no worse than any other. The problem with all eSIM companies is their support isn’t as fast as people would expect consideration it’s often their only solution when they are away from home and don’t notice it’s not working until their at their destination. Most of us travel with a backup eSIM because they are so cheap and the impact of a non-working travel eSIM to great. Pay as you go eSIMs like Roamless are great for this. But spending $10 on any backup esim is money well spent.

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · Global vs Regional vs Local plans

    You’re not getting local service, but you’re often getting closer exit nodes. For global eSIMs that’s but always the case, you’ll find them routing through Asia unless it’s a SIM like Roamless which isn’t really a “global” pay one price plan - it uses the closest node. https://www.reddit.com/r/TravelSIMs/s/kulWUKoeCp I tested many eSIMs, see the difference between Airalo Canada and Airalo Global. This may have changed, but it’s what I found when I tested.

    r/eSIMs · Anyone use airalo and been stitched up?

    Are any of the “top” providers? On recent trips for myself and what I’ve setup for friends I’ve used Airalo, Alo, BNE, Gigsky (for cruises), Roamless, Saily & Tello (not a travel eSIM by great choice for the US if you want a phone number). I’ve used Nomad and it’s good too, but it’s just more of the same and since I don’t have any credit with them I don’t see a benefit over Alo or Airalo. I’d also use JetPac and Sparks if I was going to the EU. One of my considerations is that I manage eSIMs for family and friends. Airalo, Alo, Nomad have very clean UIs and they make it easy to manage and retire old eSIMs. The problem with JetPac and Roamless is that I can’t purchase multiple eSIMs. I like BNE and their non-expiring data and good deals - but when I was in the US their exit node was in EU and it had higher latency than the rest - but it’s fine for kids that are just happy to have data :) Saily is good service, has a US exit node and I just moved my dad over to them from Airalo. For some reason he’d always lose signal on Airalo until he started actively using his phone, this doesn’t happen with Saily - but Saily has a really weird UI where they don’t let you delete or archive old eSIMs so I’ve got a bunch of eSIMs on my account that I don’t use. It does seem you can *reuse* them if the app notices they’ve been uninstalled, but I have one eSIMs that was removed that still shows as install so it’s kinda annoying. Another negative with Saily is that eSIMs will automatically be activated within 30 days of purchase. In the end, even a cheap GlobalYo eSIM will work - just at a higher latency and a cringy UI.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · USA eSIM?

    The US is in a unique position in the word where they have mobile operators that you can easily signup for and that are cheaper than most travel esims like Nomad. Tello is a real US mobile operator and as such it also comes with a phone number - like AT&T and T-Mobile do. Nomad, Airalo, Roamless are travel eSIM providers that just resell roaming data from other major providers. This means they have slower and lower quality of service. Latency from Verizon/TMobile/Tello will be around 15-30ms vs travel eSIM providers which will be in 60-500ms range - with most falling in the 150-350 range. So if the price isn't cheaper and you don't get voice calling, why bother?

    Rapport qualité-prixÉtats-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Anonyn, eSIMs, how can I get?

    Airalo, BNE, Roamless all have data that lasts a year or more. Roamless is pay per use so it’s good if you’re not using a lot of data. None require a real name to signup, but you’ll need a way to pay for them.

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Data Only: Canada to Mexico, Caribbean, and Central America?

    I see. Well, all companies have referral codes but none charge that much for data. If you don’t mind spending the time to jump through hoops for one of the slower providers, maybe it’s worth it? But for $2.50 a GB in the US/EU they never expires and you’re only billed for what you use, I think Roamless is not only a much but service but much less hassle and you’re probably not saving much if anything. Actually, Roamless is half price for the next day, $10 credit gets you $20 so your effective rate is $1.25GB for premium data. Even BNE was offering 68% back in credit and they also have never expiring data - 5GB of non-expiring US data for $11. Which is a long way of saying just buy data when you need it as there’s always deals and referral codes. No need to spend to carry forward budget data.

    EuropePas cherRapport qualité-prixÉtats-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Data Only: Canada to Mexico, Caribbean, and Central America?

    If I buy a 5GB 30 day pack for $8 I’m not saving money going with KeepGo just because it has a 1yr expiry. Compared to other vendors, Roamless is “expensive” at $2.5 per GB in the US & EU - but it lasts forever. So I can pay $2.5 for 1GB of forever data with Roamless or I can pay $12 for 1GB with KeepGo and keep paying $3 a year for an extra 100MB to keep it active. That math just doesn’t work in KeepGo’s favor no matter how you slice it.

    EuropePas cherRapport qualité-prixÉtats-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Data Only: Canada to Mexico, Caribbean, and Central America?

    Black Friday is coming so there will be lots of deals, many plans will include Can/US/Mex in the base service - some Freedom and Rogers plans also include other countries. Rogers has an Infinite Travel Plan that includes 140GB and 64 countries for $65. That’s going to be cheaper monthly than buying $10-$20 data packages per 30 days per location. Another option is something like Roamless which is a single eSIM that works everywhere. Just top it up with some cash and it will just bill only for the data you use (per MB). It’s not the cheapest, but can save you money in the long run because if you only use 0.5GB that’s what you pay for instead of paying for the 2GB package that expires. Prices vary per country, for example - in Canada it’s $5/GB and in the US/EU it’s $2.5GB. I’d still go with the Rogers plan as I think that would be better/cheaper.

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Capo Verde Roamless

    Roamless is an option only because it doesn’t expire - but if you’re using more than 1GB a week then Roamless will be much more expensive than Airalo. Why is local SIM not possible?

  • itenosred 🇬🇧

    6 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · roamless

    What kind of catch are you looking for? Roamless is an eSIM company like many others and as they are all roaming there is only little difference between them. The new thing about roamless is that you don't buy data packages of a fixed amount anymore that could get wasted, so even though their $/GB ratio might be worse then others in the end it might be cheaper. And a nice bonus is that they are giving away lots of free credits instead of investing in advertising like Airalo does. While I enjoyed the Bill Shock movies I prefer to get free data. Latest promo code I found on ozbargain is 5DOLLARS. Good way to check out their service

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Data Only: Canada to Mexico, Caribbean, and Central America?

    While there are plenty of offers for Canada to Mexico, Caribbeans and Central America don't have cheap roaming agreements with Travel eSIM partners. Roamless is usually the way to go for your needs because you don't need to buy any 30 day plans that get wasted, but they are very expensive in the Caribbeans. I just checked Barbados and they charge $17.45/GB Maybe a better choice is BNESIM's non expiry Caribbean plan, that one costs around $8-9/GB Both companies have very appealing Black Friday deals running right now, but they expire today or tomorrow

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for regular worldwide travel (based in USA)

    I would not look out for one single provider, your phone can store a whole bunch of eSIMs and it's not a big deal to switch them once you touch down in a new country. So why not search for the best plans in every continent and choose the no expiry versions, then install them all. No expiry operators that come to my mind are Roamless, Eskimo and BNESIM. Buy their smaller plans, check them out once abroad and eventually top them up when needed. You can find promos in the pinned promo thread

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM compatible with most countries?

    If you want to get yourself an eSIM just for the sake of having it without actual travel plans then you need one or more eSIMs that offer a very long validity or better no expiry at all. The only ones I know of are Roamless (no expiry), BNESIM (no expiry) and Eskimo (2 years validity but extendable forever by topping up a minimum amount) You can find promo codes for all of them here in the 2024 Promo thread Enjoy and welcome in the magic universe of eSIMs

  • the_john19 🇬🇧

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Saily In Japan Is Unusable, and it’s not because of the network

    Just an important note: I didn’t choose Roamless because I wanted to imply that they were the best of the best or because I wanted to endorse them, it was mainly because they support the same network as Saily (SoftBank) in addition to NTT docomo, whereas Ubigi only supports NTT docomo, which Saily doesn’t support at all. Personally, I’d actually recommend Ubigi more due to the Japanese IP address.

    Japon
    r/eSIMs · 30 days Japan Sim Card

    I just came home from Japan after 3 weeks. I tested a few eSIMs, what you should definitely look out for are the networks. The best experience I had was with NTT docomo, second best was SoftBank. au (KDDI) was the worst, which is what Jetpac and some of the really cheap ones are using. The best experience I had was with Ubigi, their 30 day unlimited plan offers you 60GB of high speed data using the NTT network with 5G, and it gives you a Japanese IP. Second best was Roamless, they use NTT and SoftBank, both with 5G but are very expensive if you want to use a lot of data. No matter what eSIM you end up with, make sure it uses 5G, especially in areas like Tokyo it helps a lot. Also, avoid anything that’s using 1GLOBAL, which includes Saily (which is a 1GLOBAL reseller). They are really solid in other countries but in Japan.. horrible, sadly

    Japon
    r/eSIMs · Ubigi eSIM super slow suddenly (Japan)

    I personally recommend Roamless for situations like this. I do prefer Ubigi but when it’s not working, Roamless is a nice “backup option” because the credit on there doesn’t expire. So if you top it up with 20$ for example, and Ubigi works again after you’ve only used 1$, the remaining 19$ would be available even in 2 years if you need it again :)

  • NewMoose_2023 🇬🇧

    11 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Using a data-only eSIM in USA even though I already have a phone plan in USA?

    I have a Visible plan (so Verizon) and I have Roamless (travel eSIM) installed as my secondary so that I can access T-Mobile and AT&T. Roamless is pay as you go so you put your like $20 in your wallet and pay for data when you need. You can do the same with Airalo but that has a fixed time so even if you don't use it it will expire. How often do you run out of data? If it's occasional that should work but if it happens a lot that could get expensive. Roamless in the US is $2.45/GB and routes through VA (meaning you get a US IP address) - AT&T/T-Mobile There's also Qrispy ($2.40/GB and routes through Dallas) - AT&T/Verizon There's a new one called bcengi that also routes through Dallas that is $1.68/GB - AT&T/Verizon This guys is really new but I've tested and it works [eSim.sm](http://eSim.sm) is another one but that one will give you a Polish IP address. If you run out of data every month but just a little bit (under 5 GB) you can also look at a US Ubigi annual plan. It's $59 up front and you get allocoated 5 GB eveyr month for 12 months - use it or lose it. This one uses T-Mobile and I'm pretty sure your routing is local. They also have a 2 GB/month one that is $29 up front.

    ActivationÉtats-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Travel eSIM for UK (2 weeks) from the US

    Are you a heavy user or a light user? I used Ubigi this past summer and the previous summer. $14 for 10GB of data that expires at the end of 30 days (this is 30 days from when you buy - not when you connect to the network in the uK). If you're a light user I'd go with Roamless. It's pay as you go and you load up a wallet with funds that don't expire and it deducts from the wallet as you use data. Data is $2.45/GB and it's the same rate for UK as for the US. On their website they are still advertising the cyber Monday code (you put in $10 and they give you $10) but YMMV. I actually use it as backup for my Verizon network in the States since it can connect to both AT&T and T-mobile. In the UK it can connect to Vodafone, O2 or Three. Ubigi connects to EE or Three.

    EuropePas cherÉtats-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Best Esim for long term travel?

    That's kind of right on the bubble. If I was sending my daughter over there I would sign her up for a monthly plan on Lyca Mobile. This will give her a UK phone number and EU roaming data (read the fine print on how much data). [https://www.lycamobile.co.uk/paymonthly/en/product-listing/1-month-plan](https://www.lycamobile.co.uk/paymonthly/en/product-listing/1-month-plan) I would also install Roamless on her phone and put a little money on it to cover those spots that Lyca Mobile might not cover, even in the UK. Lyca Mobile runs over the EE network which is supposed to be the best one in the UK but even the best network can have dead spots. Roamless will allow her to access the other 3 network. Likewise for the other European countries. Have her set up WhatsApp if she doesn't use it already. A lot of Europeans and even businesses prefer contact over WhatsApp over a regular phone call.

    ActivationEurope
    r/eSIMs · Is there an esim that gives you a US ip address?

    What did you put in for APN on Roamless? I'm on an iPhone and I was able to force my IP to be out of Singapore/Brussels using the APN. I'm in the US so my default IP was already US (so not a good test) but I put in the US APN and it was still working. Location APN \--------- ---------- Singapore asia.bics Brussels europe.bics Ashburn america.bics

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Airalo eurolink vs Ubigi Europe

    So in Denmark (Copenhagen) right now. We have five devices and literally everyone is using something different 🤣. Ubigi - getting a local IP and latency is 46 ms. Speed is 133 down 31 up. Nesa Mobile - getting an IP out of London and latency is 122 ms. Speed is 130 down 92 up. Visible global pass - IP is out of Dallas and latency is 209 ms. Speed is 77 down 29 up. The British Verizon unlimited ultimate -IP is out is LA and latency is 269 ms. Speed is 62 down 21 up. 5th device is on eSIM.sm but I haven’t measured it yet. Verizon international native roaming is the worst one. It got stuck on Norlys E and was totally unusable. Had to manually lock it to 3. It was the only network it can roam on which seems strange since Visible is roaming on Telenor. Luckily I also have Roamless installed on that device so we could switch to it.

    ActivationEurope
    r/eSIMs · eSIM for trip to France - Questions

    I used Ubigi in Paris last summer in the middle of the Olympics and didn't have any issues. But Provence is more rural right? You might be better off with Orange then. If you're not a super heavy user consider getting the Roamless eSIM. It's pay as you go (pay for only what you use) and gives you access to all 4 networks in France. [https://roamless.com/esim/france-esim](https://roamless.com/esim/france-esim) And I think the iPhones can go up to 20 eSIM profiles now. Only two can be active but you can store more than that. I only have 4 on mine so I haven't tested the limits yet but I think at the very least you can store up to 8.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Price Comparison of non-expiring "global" eSims: Roamless vs Unisim vs esim.sm

    I emailed them asking where their IPs originated and they replied pretty quickly saying Poland. I was going to give Unisim a try next time I'm in Europe but maybe I'll try this instead. In the US I'm going to stick with Roamless simply due to the latency. Their expiring data looks on par with prices from Ubigi (slighly cheaper). But I found it interesting that they offer some big packages (50 GB & 100 GB) that have a 60 day expiration rather that the usual 30 day.

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Ubigi Question on install

    Then maybe you're ok? Only customer service can tell you for sure. I've personally never seen any Ubigi plans with greater than 30 days of expiration but I don't know all their plans. I know you can get annual plans but they still expire data at the end of 30 days. If you only have sporadic data usage and you don't want it to expire you should really consider using Roamless. I'm not sure where you're needing data and some countries can be expensive on Roamless but the money you put in never expires and it's pay as you go.

    r/eSIMs · E-Sim use on vacation in Dubai

    I bought the esims while there and didn’t have any issues. But that was 18 or so months ago so maybe something has changed. Airalo you can buy anytime and it won’t start ticking down the timer until it connects to the network in UAE, so that will probably work. Ubigi and Roamless can both work also but they look pricy for UAE.

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · eSIM newbie

    If you get a regional one make sure you check the countries. For example, Ubigi Europe will cover Germany and Greece but will not cover Iceland. To cover Iceland you'll have to get Ubigi Europe Extended. How much data are you looking to use? If it were me I would get Roamless to cover Iceland and Ubigi Europe to cover Germany and Greece. They have plans that cover 3GB/10GB/25GB/50GB over 30 days. But I'm not a super heavy data user where I'm constantly on Instagram or trying to stream videos.

    Europe
  • mundaar 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · eSIM for China

    Can confirm Roamless, Airalo and Nomad all work perfectly and bypass the firewall.

  • _mnr 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

  • trek123 🇬🇧

    7 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Catch-22 with eSIM activation?

    I think you are mixing up installation and the plan activation. Most travel eSIMs let you install and initially activate beforehand (which is the bit that requires internet) then only fully activate once they connect to the network. Airalo shouldn't have an issue with this nor should most of the major travel companies like Ubigi, Nomad, Sparks. A few eSIMs, usually the real local ones, will only install and activate once within their home country. Lycamobile is the most common one mentioned here because people often need up with them, but not the only one. If you are super concerned, put a small amount of credit onto a global eSIM like Roamless or eSIM.sm's global eSIM and that will at least get you started if your main eSIM doesn't work on landing for whatever reason.

    r/eSIMs · Lookup for esim apn location?

    There is no resource for this. For a guaranteed local IP you have to go to a real local provider. For US there's many... (eg Tello, US Mobile, Visible, Lyca US...) Beyond that it ranges from: * they tell you: Escape eSIM tells you the underlying provider, Nesa Mobile tells you the IP breakout * they don't tell you but it's owned by a carrier so always them: GoMoWorld is Eir Ireland, Red Bull Mobile is A1 Austria, Orange Travel is Orange France * they don't tell you but it's well known: Sparks is well known to be Plus Poland, esim.sm's global plan is also Plus Poland as is DENT, Roamless is known to be a US local breakout * they don't tell you at all, you can try to ask but they might change it with no notice: most providers including Airalo, Holafly, Nomad

    r/eSIMs · Recommend an eSIM covering New Zealand, Belgium and Germany

    There are global eSIMs, like Roamless, Airalo Discover, Mobimatter Sparks Global or DENT, but these charge more than getting separate regional or country-specific eSIMs. There are also eSIMs like Saily and GoMoWorld that are the same eSIM but you buy data on the same eSIM card but the package is per-country. But why do you require one eSIM for both? The whole point of eSIMs is you can load multiple up, and switch in seconds. The best value option is going to be one eSIM for New Zealand, plus a Europe/EU one for Belgium and Germany.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Recommend an eSIM covering New Zealand, Belgium and Germany

    Why do you require one eSIM for both? There are global eSIMs, like Roamless, Airalo Discover, Mobimatter Sparks or DENT, but these charge more than getting separate regional or country-specific eSIMs. The whole point of eSIMs is you can load multiple up, and switch in seconds. The best value option is going to be one eSIM for New Zealand, plus a Europe/EU one Belgium and Germany.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Is there one esim for Europe and Morocco?

    There are lots of global options like Airalo Discover, Mobimatter Sparks Global plan, 3HK Global, Roamless and others but you would find it far cheaper and get more data by just getting a Europe one then a Morocco one. The whole point of eSIMs is they are easy to switch and you can have multiple.

    EuropeRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for travelling around Southeast Asia?

    Your ask is very vauge so it is impossible to give more precise advice. If money is no object any reputable company like Roamless, esim.sm's Global eSIM or Airalo Discover should work fine, or one of the ones on Mobimatter. If you are having performance issues beyond that, particularly latency, then the only likely solution will be to get a proper local plan within the country.

  • enETL2 🇬🇧

    4 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · When moving my eSIM to a new phone, can I just reactivate the old profile later—or does it become unusable once activated?

    Depends on how they implemented the QR code Most qr codes are one and done. Some providers allow generic QR code (same code for everyone), and detect your account via your EID (/IMEI). Betterroaming does this (each EID basically is its own unique account) while Verizon/TMobile asks you to register EID before scanning QR code Some provider allow you to reuse QR code (Roamless unlimited times, Ubigi up to 5 times)

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Help with 9esim error.

    some providers allow you to scan same QR Code on different device (Ubigi allows up to 5 transfers), Roamless allows unlimited transfers. some providers give generic QR code, and they provision by using the device EID that's sent during the scanning process. Betterroaming travel eSIM is an example (everyone uses same QR code), ATT/Tmobile are another example some providers allow re-download on same device, but not on another device most providers, especially travel eSIM resellers, are one and done only. no transfer

    Activation
  • Appropriate-Tooth101 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · eSIM advice for travelling to the United States

    I think the term "wi-fi calling" is a bit confusing here. Some (e)sims that come with an associated phone number allow making calls using this number when connected to a wi-fi network. This must be supported by the phone and the carrier that issued the sim. Airalo doesn't come with a phone number, so it is kind of obvious, that they do not support this. I think what you're referring to when you say "wi-fi calling" is making a VoIP call using an app like WhatsApp or Skype using a mobile data connection. I've never had an issue with that with any eSIM. I can confirm that it works fine with Roamless. Roamless even has built in VoIP support for making outgoing calls using their app. Now combine these two... making a "wifi-call" using the number of your home carrier while only being connected to the mobile network of the travel esim. The travel esim does not need to support this. But your home carrier and your phone would have to support this. In theory this could work, but I'm not sure if turning off the home sim will still allow incoming "wi-fi" calls. You can try that at home, and see if it works. My carrier does not support wi-if calling so I've never been able to test this. What I did was install the "Acrobits Softphone" app, connect it with a SIP number, and use that for making calls using my Roamless eSIM. That was perfect.

  • Majestic-Reality4420 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best ESIM app for International travel?

    Buy local ESims, for example in the UK LycaMobile is £2.50 for 5GB or £5 for 25GB: https://www.lycamobile.co.uk/en/bundles/sim-only-deals/#30-day-plans Getting global coverage costs more (starting at ~$2.50/GB) and I've never been able to justify it, even for short layovers of a few hours. That said, if you really do want global, Revolut, Airalo, Unisim, Roamless, etc... all offer it.

  • SA_Roamless 🇬🇧

    4 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Download and install in China

    Roamless does require an email to register (but it's not limited to Gmail). If you have an Apple device AppleID works for signup as well.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Download and install in China

    Hi there. You can download the Roamless app and activate the Roamless eSIM while in China. Once you do, you can add $ to your account and use it for mobile data as needed. Roamless works on 2 operators in China: China Unicom (5G) China Mobile (5G)

    ActivationAsie
    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for regular worldwide travel (based in USA)

    Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it. We have a few things in the works that should be able to address your very valid point about affordability at high data usage -- hopefully we'll reveal this over the next few weeks :) As for your upcoming trip, please feel free to reach out with any feedback. One thing to note: Namibia coverage is very touch-and-go recently (not only with us but other providers as well) so I would opt in for a local SIM while there if possible; but all other destinations are solid. Safe travels!

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM compatible with most countries?

    Roamless would be what you're looking for as the eSIM works in 180+ countries, without expiring data plans or expiring balances. The eSIM doesn't expire either. It works pay-as-you-go, per MB of usage (rates vary by country) -- so if flexibility is what you need, Roamless will serve you well. :)

  • Historical_Salad_495 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Capo Verde Roamless

    I've looked airalo but if i had to bought it again and again when it's expired than it would cost me much more. I've just want it for 60 days and only around 3GB. Particular advantage i see that it works as long as i have credits on account which from my estimations should be just enough. That's why I'm asking about roamless, cause i've found it just recently and never heard about it but the premiss is good looking. Local SIM is currently not possible, that's why im looking for esim options

    Pas cher
  • Reasonable-Doctor926 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Sparks, eSIMGo, ETravelSim and Yesim - thoughts?

    If you need a reliable connection in multiple countries, also worth checking out Roamless. The eSIM works in 180 countries, multiple operators, can be activated right away, and never expires. It's not the cheapest, but very reliable in terms of networks and data speed. Used it earlier in 5 different countries. Zero issues.

    ActivationRapport qualité-prix
  • 08b 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

  • Facktat 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • HeladosVerde 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Present-Carob-7366 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Roamless Flex over Airalo for me

    I use both - Roamless when transiting a country quickly- if staying longer I may buy a cheaper X gb for y days either a different co if online more data

  • ConfidentMeeting1233 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/NoContract · $30 Redpocket yearly Ebay plan on At&t, plus $10/mo t-sat 50gb, plus a backup Stellar esim around $1 to $2 for 5gb on Verizon every 30 days...how's it sound?

    Yeah, unless I was very consistently using the all data I was paying for each month, I’d prefer non-expiring per-GB pricing. Roamless has both Verizon and AT&T, which is perfect if one’s primary is T-Mobile. Also US IP and US exit node. I guess technically Citrus Mobile has both of them for slightly cheaper, but network selection on Citrus is slightly more of a PITA:  https://www.reddit.com/r/NoContract/comments/1uqgfw8/nonexpiring_esim_data_for_backup_or_use_with/

    États-Unis
    r/NoContract · Great first 11 months with US Mobile but moving to Google Fi for the 75% off deal

    Roamless is good. I use them too, but probably not after my current balance is depleted. I prioritize US exit node and US IP for best latency. Roamless offers that, but there are better deals. And you strike me as someone who might appreciate that.  Citrus has lowest price on T-Mobile ($0.97/GB) and pretty good on AT&T ($1.43/GB). NXTL eSIM has lowest price on AT&T ($1.17/GB). Jetogo has lowest price on Verizon ($1.50/GB). One nice thing about Citrus is that you can use multiple eSIMs with the same pool of data. 

    Rapport qualité-prix
  • blood_klaat 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · One eSim for all countries or not? I use Roamless

    I’m hoping for the same “multiple countries” solution, using one eSim Used Roamless in Panama recently, had no problems and it didn’t consume a lot of data…will be using it in the UK coming up, curious to see how that works out. Anyway …so far, so good with Roamless. Wondering if anyone else can provide additional feedback on Roamless. TIA

    Europe
  • Pristine_Nectarine19 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · E-sim questions (Europe-Morocco)

    You can also look at Roamless which allows you to have international service in multiple countries. No one can tell you for sure how much data you’ll need for 30 days but you can compare to what you use at home- maybe more so you don’t have to depend so much on hotel wifi.

  • Wise_Ambition2683 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best e-sim for Hungary, Czech Republic, and Germany.

    Honestly, it's pretty hit or miss, depending on the country. For Budapest, Prague, and Germany, you'll be much better off with something that runs on multiple networks. Voye Global, Airalo, and Holafly are the ones most people have consistently good experiences with in Europe. Voye Global is designed more for consistent connectivity across regions, so it can be a solid option if you want something that works smoothly across multiple countries without switching plans. Airalo is cheaper and works well if you are okay with managing your data, while Holafly is more "set it and forget it, with unlimited plans but a bit pricier. As for Roamless - it's convenient, but you are mostly paying for the convenience. If it were me, I'd go with Voye Global if you want an all-in-one solution, Airalo for budget, and Holafly for unlimited plans for my trip.

    EuropeRapport qualité-prix
  • heynow941 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · I'm a moron.

    WhatsApp is super popular around the world. Except in where it was created, the USA! Anyway you might want to filter your search for eSIMs that covers most of Europe as a group, rather than single country eSIMs. Like an Orange Holiday eSIM, and then maybe a Roamless eSIM that to cover the odd one or two days you’ll spend in other countries on your way home. Maybe something like this, although it doesn’t appear to include Turkey. https://www.simlocal.com/esim/orange/orange-holiday-europe-100-gb/ORG-33-1-035-ORG

  • Spirited-Charge-3830 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

  • Bizzlep 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Roamless Flex over Airalo for me

    I recently wrote about this and fully agree with you. Roamless is so useful on so many levels and the second fastest I've tested. It's definitely more expensive than many options though.

  • Additional-Car-9746 🇬🇧

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Is esim.me legit?

    eSIM.me worked well using eSIMs from Roamless, Airalo and Jetpac but was killed when I tried to install an eSIM from Sim Local.

    Activation
  • ChumNoy 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · looking for an eSIM for paris/spain

    No problem! I've also tried eSIMs with free trials like Nomad and GigSky and they work fine as long as the server is in the Europe. Eskimo eSIM is based in Singapore so the ping was too high 300+ making it unusable. Roamless was great but also expensive + you don't get a phone number. It's not a one size fits all. A little warning about Orange Travel eSIM. If you purchase a 1GB or 4GB plan with calling, they assign you a Polish number instead of a French one. Their chat support told me that, which was very helpful as I almost bought one just for local calling in France. I started off on an Orange Travel eSIM (Europe 100GB) for $40. When I wanted to top-up the same eSIM, they want $60 otherwise to do that. Or I could purchase a new eSIM with a new number for the "promo" price. That didn't make sense to me so I shopped around and hence ended up on Lebara for now. Hope this helps!

    Europe
  • ilovetoyap 🇬🇧

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · eSIMs you can reinstall on same device

    Yes, I've reinstalled an Eskimo SIM -- but you have to find the original account that had that phone EID registered, for the reason listed here (ie so people don't just keep registering for free data over and over again on the same phone). I've reinstalled eSIM for Eskimo, Roamless, Firsty, Ubigi and GoogleFi.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Recommendations for "simulated" eSIMs for Japan?

    Maybe you have better luck than me but I couldn't get Airalo to work on an esim adapter or natively at all in Japan. I did use Saily on both here no problem. Roamless also works here on both but is not a great value.

    ActivationJaponRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · 2025 Company Promo Thread

    Thanks. I am someone who changes phones often, so if I have a balance on my first phone esim, I would normally have to buy a new one (which I see usually has a charge) and then they would move my balance over? It would be fair if a min top up of $5 or something would be required. KeepGo used to do this before they remove that requirement. BNEsim charges 1 euro but this is often waived. Your other competitors like Roamless, esim.sm let you change without fee or top up. Nonetheless at half the price of Roamless with a US exit points and the same price as esim.sm (who uses European exit point) I do see value and will test the dollar and see how the process goes. I did note there doesnt seem to be any minimum to top up or additional fees so that's great.

    ActivationPas cher
  • Corlinda 🇬🇧

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Best eSim for Europe travel?

    Idk $20 for 15 gigs on the first charge. And doesn’t expire for the global option didn’t seem too expensive to me.

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
  • Fearless_Sandwich103 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily: a review

    There are two types of players in market - burner esim: need to buy a new esim every time you travel and uninstall it once the trip ends or the esim expires on its own! (airalo, holalfy etc) - reusable esim OR one esim: keep topping up same esim with different countries. No need to reinstall an esim again, ever! (Jetpac, saily, roamless etc)

    Activation
  • GavinnM 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Ubigi slow customer support

    Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I have used Ubigi 2 times in the past (Japan and Italy) and had to contact them once. I must say that it went relatively well but the delay to get the answer could have been better. I've also seen several comments in line with your publication. Since then, I've been working more with Roamless or Mobimatter, who have excellent customer service.

    r/eSIMs · Frequent Traveler Seeking Best eSIM Option – Airalo, Holafly, Saily, or Others?

    Your request is a bit challenging to answer with absolute certainty because there are many factors to consider. For example, the duration of your stay in each country, whether you'll be in remote areas, the sequence of countries you're visiting, and the data usage requirements for each location all influence which eSIM provider would work best for you. That said, here are some general guidelines to get you started: For **Europe**, I would recommend going with **eSIMGo** or **Sparks by MobiMatter**, or possibly **Roamless** if you're planning to stay for an extended period (over 30 days) and you don’t use much data. When it comes to **Asia**, things become more complex, and you’ll need to spend some time crafting a solid strategy. However, I can point you in the right direction with a few eSIM providers I would consider: 1. **Jetpac** 2. **Nomad** 3. **Airalo** 4. **Ubigi** Each of these providers has its strengths, so your best option will depend on your travel itinerary, how long you'll be in each country, and how much data you expect to use. You may even need to switch between providers depending on where you are.

    Europe
  • horlorh 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · 2024 Free Trial eSIMs Thread

    Got to use Roamless for the first time three weeks ago on a trip to Leipzig, Germany and it worked pretty well. Didn't do a speed test though but I was able to stream YouTube videos without buffering and make Facetime calls as well.

    Europe
  • lovetravel_ 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · London/Dublin 8 days 3G data need it tomorrow!

    Roamless looks great. Just comparing the options because I have a $3 credit at Airalo and I have no plans right now for another international trip (Roamless is perfect if I had more trips planned). So maybe I'll use my credit this time. Or get two eSims--use Airalo credit and then get Roamless when that runs out. I also like Roamless VOIP. We've got 3 elderly parents--that could come in handy.

  • Agile-Salary-1322 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • palmplex 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · What esim is better for traveling in europe?

    Reposted without link ! If you want a eSim where the data never expires and the phone app provides cheap outgoing phone calls , and it automatically covers about 160 countries, I can recommend Roamless. Most of Europe the data price is USD2.45 per GB. But as the data never expires you don't have to worry. I'm not sure if allowed but I have a referral link that gives you a free GB or so . I also use it as a backup in my home country as a 2nd sim . They have multiple agreements in many countries so you get to choose the best signal at any one time. Once you set up an account via the Web, you then install the phone app ( this also allows phone calls using your credit) . Once you've logged in via the phone app you'll get a USD$3 credit to use , (once you've added a bit of credit of your own) I added $5 , so ended up with $8 of credit so about 3GB equivalent. I have an Roamless eSim in my car and on my phone . At the moment you can only have one email address per eSim account so I used my other email address. They will eventually allow multiple Roamless eSims under one account I was told. (I've also used NOMAD and Airalo but for some reason had an issue with the APN settings on them but got it to work eventually, they worked fine too but they don't have the unique phone calling feature to real phone numbers)

    ActivationEuropePas cher
  • mong-chi 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • dmznet 🇬🇧🌐

    2 commentaires analysés

  • ekiledjian 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Roamless travel data eSIM - $5 free credit with coupon code: ESIM5

    Why would anyone use these guys? They are way too expensive. As an example, they charge 7,45 per GB for the Philippines, I can buy 10GB (30days) from Jetpac for $22. Saily has the same 10GB for $17.99. Even the expensive Gogsky has that pack for $27.99. Why would anyone pay roamless $74? Staff traveler sells their global eSIM, 10GB for $38.

    AsieRapport qualité-prix
  • zozen020 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/travel · Holafly reviews from people who've actually used it recently?

    i had lot's of issues with them when in Marroco last winter. I paid for 1 week, they had networkproblems and could not use it the first 2 days, no money back, but 2 days extra after, but then i already left marocco. Normaly I use roamless, it is a little more expensive, but worldwide esim and never any trouble there

    Rapport qualité-prix
  • VladimirSmolnik 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Sticky100 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Should I use a VPN or eSIM in China

    I used Roamless esim without any problems or blocked sites in china, When using WiFi you you would need VPN to access Google / Facebook / BBC and some other sites. You can buy a data bundle on Roamless or just top up and pay as you go, credit never expires so it's good for your next trip.

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · eSIM for China, This is very complicated for me. I think you need a Chinese phone number to use a lot of apps there, but some eSims are "data only." What's the best eSim with a number?

    I just spent a week in china, used wechat pay and Didi with a Roamless data only esim and linked them to my UK mobile number to receive confirmation SMS, no problems. I found Roamless bypassed the firewall without using VPN. On WiFi I found it difficult to connect VPN if already connected to WiFi but if you enable VPN on mobile first then turn on WiFi, VPN stays connected.

    Asie
  • RealText 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Which Travel eSIMS allow Installation with a QR code or Manual Installation?

    It must have taken me a month for Roamless to work because the esim could never connect to a network. Reason could have been that the time frame coincided with them dropping T-Mobile. Anyway, Roamless does have troubleshooting with a live person via chat. They helped me twice even though I was just using their free trial. We went through every troubleshooting step both times with no success. Roamless was even willing to issue me a new esim to see if that would help. Only after I gave up hope did the esim started working a week or so afterwards. Other than Roamless, I have used both Ubigi (which has a free trial) and Jetogo (no free trial) with a 9esim adapter.

    ActivationRemboursement
  • Beneficial-One6314 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Which Travel eSIMS allow Installation with a QR code or Manual Installation?

    So for the 9eSIM adapter you either have to scan a QR code or enter the eSIM code. A provider can't push out an eSIM because it looks at the phone model and realizes that the phone doesn't have eSIM capability. It's odd that Roamless explicitly mentions the 9eSIM physical to eSIM adapter, explains how to use the text string, installs the eSIM just fine, tells you the APN settings, tells you to ensure that roaming is turned on, and it connects to the network (AT&T or Verizon) just fine, but then it doesn't work, despite there being a credit on the account. https://preview.redd.it/gv85vg2rrpph1.png?width=952&format=png&auto=webp&s=22ae2b8557475854af42fe6615aee0802c4f70eb I tried RedTeaGo but the app doesn't have an option for a QR code or eSIM code. I was trying to put an old phone back in service with data-only from an eSIM but apparently that's not going to be easy.

    ActivationÉtats-Unis
  • Background-Radio-760 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • ryanrudolf 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • kngai 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · Canadians who traveled to Japan, did any of you use your phone provider's eSIM, or did you use an eSIM app?

    We used Roamless (esim). Setup and testing was done before our trip. We use the pay as you go plan (standard). Despite Roamless having a high ($2.45 USD/GB) rate, you are billed per MB used. I think we used less than $10 in the end. Your remaining $ balance doesn't expire. Be in the lookout for promos when topping up! During Christmas a while back, there was a get $40 for a $20 top-up. So we have a good remaining balance for future travels. Just remember that you are topping up in USD if that matters to you.

    ActivationPas cher
  • True_Juggernaut4181 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · One eSim for all countries or not? I use Roamless

    Roamless is probably good enough for this itinerary, especially as an arrival/backup eSIM. The prices you quoted are reasonable for Maps, WhatsApp, email and light browsing, so I wouldn’t switch solely for Panama or Brazil. The main question is data usage: if you expect to use 10–20GB+, pay-as-you-go can become expensive, and a fixed country or regional package will usually offer better value. FWIW, I’ve also used Yaalo across several countries. It worked in every place I personally tried, and I could keep one eSIM profile installed and add another data package when needed instead of installing a new profile at every border. I would still check the exact country list before buying, especially for individual Caribbean islands and China. “Global” never means literally every country or network, and a reusable eSIM profile is separate from the validity of each data package. For China, install and confirm everything before landing and check whether the apps you need are accessible through that provider. For cruising, ordinary travel eSIMs generally work in port or near shore, not in open water. Use ship Wi-Fi or a cruise-specific plan at sea and keep roaming disabled on your home line. I couldn’t find a permanent Roamless discount for existing users. Check Plan & Rewards/My Rewards in the app because campaign eligibility changes.

    Rapport qualité-prix
  • gaurav_01 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · esim for italy

    I have used Roamless extensively and works quite well I have used it in India as well and while travelling from India to Turkey, Europe and other countries. Can definitely recommend that as it’s one eSIM across all geos so the connectivity was great.

    AsieEurope
  • No-Explanation-2652 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/NoContract · InfiMobile Two-Year Review: This Might Be the Best Value for an Average User Like Me

    Great review. I have the same for my wife and myself but we caught the 10Gb on sale at $49.99 each. So we pay $6.25 per month per plan. I have Roamless and Bcengi esims as backups for international travel and if we absolutely need more data. Worst case scenario we can also just buy a month of US Mobile if we feel we need a better plan for a month. For the saving this is a great company. No issues. We use WhatsApp and do not MMS or even SMS much so we do not hit their limits like a two-thumb GenZ.

  • JordanComoElRio 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/solotravel · 1-Year sabbatical world tour - am I reckless?

    My budget was higher but it's skewed because I did some multi-month cruises as part of the year. The easiest way I've found to think about it is a per day (or week) budget. $50k divided by 365 days (if you really want to do one full year) is about $137/day. That is more than enough in some parts of the world but pretty tight in others unless you are hosteling. Your itinerary is fairly balanced between cheaper and pricier places, so the name of the game for you is just to make sure you're spending enough time in the cheap places to compensate for the time in the expensive ones so you hit that $137/day average by the end of the trip. If you want to spend less than $50k, again I would say it's doable, but it will mean more hostels since lodging is by far the most expensive part of all of this. I like assessing my budget about once a week, to see if I hit my goals for the previous week. If I didn't, then I make myself scale back or eat ramen or whatever the next week to make up for it. But the biggest advice I can give you probably is don't try to plan to the nth detail before you leave; a lot of this you will just figure out organically once you're travelling and in a rhythm. Other advice I have for you that you may have already gotten: * The way to avoid travel burnout is to resist the urge to pack every single day with stuff. You have to schedule in days where you do nothing except relax. How many you need is a personal thing that you'll just have to work out on your own, but it's very important to do this. * I wouldn't say Airbnb is a universally a thing of the past, it really depends on location. In some places I've found it to be great, in others it's cheaper to just get a hotel. But it does open you up to more chances to meet locals for sure, especially if getting a room in a shared place with a host who likes meeting travelers. * Full disclosure, I'm 43M so I know I won't have the same experiences as you while traveling. But as far as safety, I think the biggest thing is just making sure you're around other people. I don't mean in a small group setting necessarily, but even just staying in populated public places. It's not going to prevent every random cat call or whatever in some places, but I think you can pretty safely be sociable and friendly to other folks as long as you have lots of other people around. As a woman, if you do start to feel like someone you're talking to is a creep, then hotel/bar/restaurant staff or even just other women customers/travelers will usually have no problem helping you out of the situation. You can also use apps like Nomad Table for finding others to meet up with. It's mainly other tourists and not locals, but it's good because you can join a group who is out doing stuff, for example. * Wish I had advice for you on Ayahuasca but not yet :) Psychedelics in general though, just make sure you go somewhere with lots of experience guiding people through the process, that support is so important if things get too intense. * Check with your provider on your options with your phone, but it's going to be less hassle to not pause your plan or lose access to your phone number, particularly for 2FA. Calls/text and data are usually treated as two different things, so you don't need to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I have Google Fi, and after a few months outside of the US they cut off your data (as do many other providers), but your number continues to work for calls and texts. So I've been using a travel eSIM all year just for data (Roamless), and then I haven't messed with the Google side at all. Calls and texts to my US number still come through like normal even now like 8 months later. For any of your apps that offer 2FA options other than text, like authenticator apps, it's best to switch those over. But lots of services still only offer text 2FA so you really don't want to lose access to your number imo. * If you don't already use WhatsApp, just go ahead and get it lol. It's unavoidable in much of the world, you will definitely need it at some point. * No good advice on finding a spouse I'm afraid, if you figure it out then it's your turn to send me tips :) * But most of all, enjoy the experience! It will give you the reset and perspective you're looking for. And wake up grateful every day that you have the chance to do it! Wishing you all the best.

  • Ok_Royal_9270 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · Best eSIM for Japan? When do I activate it?

    In travel often from europe to Japan for job. I use Roamless. It is quite cheap and it gives a very good connection speed. Also the activation is fast, you have to download the app, buy the plan and install the esim. Moreover, you can do normal calls abroad (toward a landline ore mobile line ) at very competitive cost (something like 0.10$ for a minute. It depends on the country)

    ActivationJaponPas cherRapport qualité-prix
  • roadrunner-99 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Europe eSIM?

    I use Roamless pay as you go. The data never expires and it works pretty well world wide. Unless you’re streaming with it you’ll find it cost effective as you aren’t paying for data you can’t use because the eSIM expired. When you get back from a trip it just patiently sits there waiting for your next one.

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
  • mathieuf20 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Rural France eSim, Maya or Nomad?

    Ive been to rural brittany for a months lately and have used roamless. I lost signal maybe once or triceps on very remote roadster for a very briefing time. I recommend

    Europe
  • sad_socks_aaaah 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • N805DN 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • davexc 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · eSim for hotspot data in USA/California?

    Visible might work but keep in mind hotspot speeds are throttled to 5-15 mbps depending on plan. Roamless esim has 50gb for $40 with no restrictions on hotspot usage or throttling

    Hotspot
  • Icy_Bodybuilder5688 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Global (Europe + Armenia & Georgia) Esim for 90 days?

    Honestly, Armenia and Georgia are what make this tricky. A lot of “Europe” eSIMs don’t actually include them, even if the marketing makes it sound global-ish. For your usage though, I’d probably stop looking at the typical tourist 5–20GB plans and focus on either: * regional Europe+ plans that explicitly include Armenia and Georgia * or a global/pay-as-you-go eSIM with good roaming agreements For that amount of data (50GB+ monthly), Airalo and similar popular travel apps can get expensive pretty quickly. They’re fine for lighter users, but once you start needing hundreds of GB over 90 days, local/regional setups often make more sense. Honestly, one of the better approaches could be: use a Europe regional eSIM for most countries, then buy a cheap local eSIM in Armenia/Georgia when you arrive. Both countries usually have surprisingly affordable local data compared to Western Europe. You’d probably save quite a bit that way. If you really want one eSIM for the entire trip without switching: * Nomad sometimes has decent regional coverage including Georgia * Roamless is flexible and works well across countries, but heavy data use can become expensive * Some “global” eSIMs from providers like GigSky/BNESIM/etc. cover everything, but speeds/pricing vary a lot Also just a warning: “unlimited” plans are often not truly unlimited. A lot of them throttle hard after 20–50GB, especially on roaming networks. For your budget, under $70/month for 50GB+ across Europe + Caucasus is possible, but probably not with a single perfect all-in-one package. Mixing one regional eSIM with cheap local top-ups might honestly give you the best experience and value.

    AsieEurope
    r/eSIMs · eSIM for Data in Canada and Alaska

    For this kind of trip (Canada + Alaska cruise), coverage matters way more than price or “big GB” plans. The main thing people run into with Alaska is that a lot of travel eSIMs work fine in Canada but get patchy as soon as you’re outside the main towns or near cruise routes. It’s not really an eSIM problem, it’s just how remote the coverage is there. What usually works best in real life is a North America regional eSIM that can roam across multiple US networks (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile). That roaming part is what makes the difference in Alaska, especially for shore excursions. Some options people commonly use: * Airalo or Nomad North America plans (generally solid in Canada, decent in Alaska but depends on carrier routing) * Roamless or similar pay-as-you-go eSIMs (a bit more expensive per GB but often more flexible in weaker coverage areas) * Any “North America” eSIM that clearly says multi-network US coverage, not just one carrier One expectation to set though, nothing will be perfect in remote Alaska. Even locals rely on spotty coverage in some areas. So I’d treat it as “good enough for maps, messaging, quick browsing” rather than full reliable internet everywhere. For your use case (cruise + day trips, data only), I’d lean toward a multi-network North America eSIM over the cheapest option, just to avoid frustration mid-trip.

    États-Unis
  • Nova_ves0 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · eSIM with low latency, local IP address and data within the same country

    Now Roamless automatically selects one of 4 breakout locations (exit servers) and they do not let you choose which one.  If you're in Europe your breakout will be in Belgium, near Brussels, and if you're in North America you'll get a US breakout (in Virginia I believe) I emailed their support asking why the manual selection of breakout location does not work (in SIM tools) and this was their response  "RL selection is used only when the connection is failing while on automatic. It cannot be used for any other purposes. If the connection is working on automatic RL selection, please leave it like that."

  • nullstring 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Recommended esims for Japan, Korea, and Vietnam?

    For vietnam, you're going to get the best price by going in person to a physical viettel or mobifone store. I paid something like $5 for 7GB/day for 30 days. Personally, I like to use roamless until I can get my local sim setup. Airalo tends to be very expensive. Last time I was in Japan, I used an IIJ sim from mobimatter.

    Asie
  • JonCL22 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · eSIM for China

    Alipay ones are usually starting at 3RMB, they just used Trip.com so I switched to some other seller for a third. It’s not bad, but it’s just cheap Hong Kong data so you can avoid the GFW. Would not recommend more than 500mb a day for these SIMs though, would just use Roamless, Airalo, or GigSky.

    Asie
  • Antique_Excitement20 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Turkey disconnecting unregistered phones, including dual-SIM devices, from May 1 under strict IMEI rules

    No issues using eSIMs in Istanbul. Tested several and they all work as expected. The law that came into effect on May 1st is about how long you're allowed to use a device in Turkey without paying tax on it, which is a maximum of 120 days. So unless you're here for more than 4 months per calendar year, it's not a problem. I'm also not sure whether Turkish providers register your IMEI the moment you start roaming on a foreign eSIM. It is definitely an issue if you use a local SIM card for more than 120 days in Turkey and didn't buy your phone here. I can also access most provider websites and apps just fine. At first I thought I could access all of them, because a lot of hotels etc. have their DNS routing set up through Google, which apparently lets them bypass local censorship (even without a VPN). When I'm on a pure Turkish connection, Airalo, Holafly etc. are indeed blocked, but a lot of others aren't. But I can confirm Airalo works if you have it installed before you you travel. So I would say, buy and install in advance just to be sure. Perhaps get a backup pay as you go (Bcengi was faster then Roamless on a sidenote).

  • WildNight00 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Going to France and Spain for 1 week. Saily or ubigi?

    Used to use Mobimatters but I don’t like routing through Hongkong for some of their esims. I kust tried ESIM.dog in Singapore and it’s great Heading to Europe tomorrow so I’m trying the same company My girlfriend is going to try Jetpac or Roamless TBT and they have Rakuten deals esimdb.com has good filters to search for different options

  • Fancy_Masterpiece748 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Esim for America and Antigua

    Honestly, most of the well known eSIM brands are pretty solid like roamless, holafly, airalo, nomad, etc They all connect to local networks in the states pretty much. It's just a question of pricing really in the end.

    États-Unis
  • hebrewchucknorris 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • TrainingTutor7755 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Samsung A1x, eSIMs and Square for flexible, DIY point of sale in US/Virginia

    If you go with a17 which compatible with ubigi you can get one annual sim with 2gb for a while does comes with a us ip but can be configured with a different ip address based on country you choose on setting up your account. Roams on T-Mobile. Then you can go with roamless. Which has att and T-Mobile. infimobile or mobile x if you need Verizon.

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · RakuRaku Issues. Any ideas?

    You might want to go through support.  You can try Airalo free Japan esim. If you did not buy any sim from them. If you did you can create a new account. Or you can use Roamless free 350mb for Japan. 

    JaponPas cher
  • koldinkanada 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · The Breakup Letter....

    Good question. I've used Airalo several times with success. However, I've reviewed Roamless. You buy what you want and it doesn't expire. It's slightly more than Airalo but cheaper in the long run as it doesn't expire. I'm using this for my trip to London next month.

    EuropePas cherRapport qualité-prix
  • PeacefulCW 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Roamless Flex over Airalo for me

    But one is able to purchase "area" or regional esims with Airalo, correct? I'm not proposing A as I've always thought that they were a bit expensive but I do believe that both regional and global solutions are available albeit at yet even more expensive options. I'm liking what I see for Roamless as a backup to my current phone plan which includes international roaming.

  • Indiblumini 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Thoughts on Yesim international eSIM? It comes out to CAD$ 4.80/GB. I need to guarantee reliable connectivity at destination for tech unsavvy seniors.

    For your use case, if you are in the US I would say switch your parents to 1.Google Fi or 2.T-Mobile. They just use their regular number like always. Plane lands, switch off airplane mode, and you see "Welcome to [name of country]". I have had both in the past. You do have to get the premium plan for international roaming to be included, but this is the most friction free solution. My wife would fit the description of your parents, and I have set her up with data esims including Roamless when she has travelled abroad without me, but she never managed to get the esims to work.

    Activation
  • SuperbDoughnut1 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best Asian regional esim? (Need: Thailand, mainland China, Korea, Japan)

    I just got back from an Asia trip where our group used different eSIM providers. I did bamboo sim, nomad, Roamless and jetpack.then Klook when Roamless failed in Taiwan.  It seemed to all work pretty well, with the exception of Roamless which failed in Taiwan, and their support was bad. I would just choose one that is reasonably priced, has chat support,  and if you’re traveling as a group, maybe use different providers to hedge your bets. 

    Asie
  • rockman27 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Roamless Flex over Airalo for me

    Yes. That was my partner's. I was asking on her behalf. We are on two different phones and two different email addresses. You can see I have praised them once for the speed previously. That's why I charged up my account with money.

    r/eSIMs · Roamless Flex over Airalo for me

    I don't know about your experience with Roamless. However, Roamless' recent move to fight abuse is getting on my nerve. My partner used roamless before and recommended it, and I did see the data went fine. I decided to use the infamous ROAM25/50/75 codes to sign up for my brand new iPhone 17 and decided to load some $ to the account in case I run out of 3GB. During my trip to Japan, I've found there were no data transferring and resort to their support. After like an hour, they have come back to me because they thought I am abusing their system for the ROAM25/50/75 codes. The account is frozen and no data can be utilized at all. I do not have any other accounts nor the phone has been utilizing for any esim data beforehand. I don't have time to deal with this thing and proceed to acquire an esim somewhere else. I might simply place a chargeback on the credit later.

    JaponRemboursement
  • Prize-Exchange6197 🇬🇧

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Is 'Roamless' Legit?

    Well unfortunately Roamless would not work on my phone . I have used and loaded many times airalo  over the years and it's spotty at times.....tottally aware of how to set up and use its simple these e sim companies...this time airolo I tried couldn't get working ..they said would refund but have seen nothing . Roamless well I lost those $s.. Basically have no customer service . I have decided to pay the extra and just go with what Bell offers on my regular  plan with their international plan..Simple. Once you get on the plane and land just turn the roaming on and your done .  My wife has never had an issue. Seems like a better choice 

    r/eSIMs · Is 'Roamless' Legit?

    Again second company trying to get a e sim on my samsung s 22 ultra android while in Portugal...Just wasted money again to get no service and no refund as usual ..airalo the worst ..second is Roamless...gonna try a 3rd company to try and get some like my original service provider ..cost more but seems worth it.. Just hate spending all this money as they want the money before you know if the service will work and if it doesn't thats it no refund...basically a rip off. Stay away from Roamless and Airalo both these companies are terrible. Never again...I will just pay double and stay with my canadian carrier when I am in Europe ..specially since I paid half what they charge for no connection at all. These type of companies need to monitored for terrible business practices and false advertising. Never again.

    ActivationEuropeRapport qualité-prixRemboursement
    r/eSIMs · Is 'Roamless' Legit?

    Again second company trying to get a e sim on my samsung s 22 ultra android while in Portugal...Just wasted money again to get no service and no refund as usual ..airalo the worst ..second is Roamless...gonna try a 3rd company to try and get some like my original service provider ..cost more but seems worth it.. Just hate spending all this money as they want the money before you know if the service will work and if it doesn't thats it no refund...basically a rip off. Stay away from Roamless and Airalo both these companies are terrible. Never again...I will just pay double and stay with my canadian carrier when I am in Europe ..specially since I paid half what they charge for no connection at all. These type of companies need to monitored for terrible business practices and false advertising. Never again.

    ActivationEuropeRapport qualité-prixRemboursement
  • Worth_Garbage_4471 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Middle East?

    Last time I went to UAE I bought a one time esim off esim.db, don't remember which (I've used Airalo, esim4travel, Mobimatter etc- they all generally worked fine apart from some weird issues with Mobimatter). It's a lot of faff installing a new esim for each trip. This time in Kuwait I used the same Roamless esim I use for other trips. The per GB cost is not high, you don't have to worry about whether you are buying a 7 day plan or a 30 day plan, and you don't have to install a new esim and then later delete it for each trip. In KW it used the Zain network which is good.

    ActivationAsiePas cher
  • Queasy_Winter3482 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for a Canada trip?

    I definitely recommend Roamless esim. I actually learned about it from a local there. Even in places where local operators don’t have coverage, it still connects to the best available network and works perfectly.

  • Acceptable_Nobody854 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Affordable Multi-Country Travel in Europe?

    I can vouch for Roamless without a doubt has been the most affordable option and seamless to install , use and keep the remaining balance for as long as possible rather than subscribing to fixed packages and wasting all the credits if not used. Second great benefit for roamless or any other global esim is when landing in different countries via connecting flights, it connects to the best network available there and you stay online wherever you go. Plus using this code ABDULHAL at checkout will give you additional $5 in additional credits as a bonus!

    ActivationPas cherRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Which eSIM is Best for Multi-Country Travel?

    Second to that have used roamless nearly in 5 countries + connecting flight stays. Never disappointed worked seamlessly and connected to their best carriers with blazing fast 5g connectivity. Used code ABDULHAL at checkout to get $5 extra as a referral.

  • cygni61 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Affordable Multi-Country Travel in Europe?

    After using Airolo the last two years, I just switched to Roamless. Pay as you go, one global eSIM covering the world, doesn’t expire. I’ve spent 5 weeks in Ireland and Belgium for less than €20. AND you can make (but not receive) calls within the app. A call within Ireland is €.04 per minute. Great for making calls to those without WhatsApp.

    EuropePas cher
  • GetFreeCash 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best eSim for Douro Valley, Portugal

    I was just in Lisboa and Porto for about a week and the Roamless eSIM worked really well. the eSIM seems to use the MEO network while in Portugal, didn't notice any other network's name coming up on my phone.

    Europe
  • ziddey 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Anyone using a portable hotspot with eSIM?

    Surely it'd be device specific, but it'd otherwise be no different to using an esim card in a phone. I've been using an eiotclub esim card with roamless in a franklin t9 just fine for some remote iot devices. It's only a cat4 lte device though, so likely subpar for your needs.

    Hotspot
  • constructioncranes 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • monito_com 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Choosing an eSIM for a one week trip, need advice

    Airalo is reliable in Japan, but if you want cheaper options that are still reliable, then the following all offer a 1GB eSIM valid for 7 days for these prices: esim4travel $2.18 Instabridge $2.50 Roamless $3.95 Saily $3.99 Nomad $4 Ubigi $4 Alosim $4.50 Airalo $4.50 I think all of them except esim4travel have smartphone apps, which make it easy to top up data if you run out. I'm sure you'll want more than 1GB, and the competitiveness of the providers will change as you buy bigger plans, but in general, Airalo is not usually the cheapest. It does have reliable service though.

    ActivationJaponPas cher
  • NeatCommunication270 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · 2025 Company Promo Thread

    Unable to activate esim and then it gave me an error message this code has already been used with no credits added.

    Activation
  • supasadkitty 🇬🇧🌐

    2 commentaires analysés

  • DuplicitousMonkey 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • pilgrimsam2 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · eSIM for US trip

    I've used Airalo and Roamless. Both worked great. I also used a free trial with TMobile and it worked great.

  • Whiplash104 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Gigago eSim review for Vietnam

    I go to Hanoi about 3-5 times a year and I always get an eSIM with Gigago. What led me to Gigago is that they are a reseller of local eSIMs direct from the carrier. They aren't an international eSIM provider that routes traffic through their network (although in some countries that can be a benefit.) GIgaGo's plans put you direclty on Vinaphone or Viettel native networks as far as I can tell . When I was in Thailand I got a travel eSIM from AIS for the same reason. It's the closest thing to going directly to a Vietnamobile or Viettel store or kiosk and asking to buy a tourist eSIM. GigaGo is the third party and they makes it really easy for me to purchase and install online, and they have been responsive with questions when I did their email support. By they way, Veittel has a website where you can buy a tourist eSIM online directly but for the last few years whenever It try it, it's totally broken. I did once get past the ID verification to an empty page with no purchase options (so don't waste your time.) My business trips are typically 10-14 days. Originally I got an eSIM to avoid Verizon's $10/day TravelPass. Despite the fact that I could expense it, I just wanted to find a more economical approach. Now Verizon has Unlimited Ultimate which includes 10GB, calls, and text roaming so I don't need an eSIM but I still get one on GigaGo because it's cheap and a lot more data. Usually I pay about $16 to $19 for the whole trip. At times I have tried other eSIMs while I'm there just to test them out. GIgaGo offers Viettel and Vinaphone eSIMs. Since my Verizon roaming gives me Viettel and Vietnamobile and my Roamless eSIM work on Viettel if needed, I get the Vinaphone GigaGo eSIM. If you're traveling to the mountains and need the absolute best coverage, you can't to wrong with Viettel. If you're sticking to populated areas, Vinaphone works great and oftentimes it's even better. So get whichever plan looks best for your needs. The local calls on vinaphone customers has basically been useless to me and once I tried using the phone number to register an OTP to make a reservation, so it does work for receiving texts. I've tried many eSIM providers in Vietnam and generally they all work fine. There are 4 carriers in Vietnam (Viettel, Viinaphone, Vietnamobile, and VN Mobiphone) so it's a matter of making sure the eSIM you get has the carrier you want. I advise sticking to Viettel and Vinaphone. By the way, a friend of mine recently went to Vietnam. He asked if Airalo was good (since he was going multi country) and yes, it's was good in Vietnam the one time I used it there. Having used them at least 15 times, I do recommend GigaGo. You can get eSIMs at [https://vietnamesim.com/](https://vietnamesim.com/) or [https://gigago.com/esim/vietnam/](https://gigago.com/esim/vietnam/) (same thing same plans.) I travel with a few eSIMs on my phone for redundancy which I may also suggest since they cost little to nothing to include on your phone. [https://roamless.com/](https://roamless.com/) as a backup and for layovers in other countries where I only need a little bit. It's pay per uses and I keep it funded with credit that doesn't expire. It's also a backup in the US and just good to have no matter where you are. Roamless uses Viettel in Vietnam so it makes a great backup to a GigaGo Vinaphone plan. But GigaGo is cheaper which is why I would make that the main plan. [https://www.firsty.app/](https://www.firsty.app/) is free to install and free data to test out. You can buy day passes if needed. It's just good to have as a backup and cost nothing. If you. need it you can buy one day at a time. I don't recall which network they use in Vietnam. Firsty can sometimes take a while to find the network, but it worked. I'm not paid to write this. I just saw this review and wanted to add my experience and recommendation.

    AsieÉtats-Unis
  • pavoganso 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • BloodyFark 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Good and reliable global esim?

    I ended up with roamless, It's just very convenient Setup eSim, add funds, travel, enable, go back home, disable, travel again later, re-enable, and it just works I tested it in few locations in europe and it was fine As for pricing, it depends on country, some are fine, some are expensive, and in the end it depends on usage, but the great thing is that I don't really have to think about it buying eSim for country, I just load funds and go

    ActivationEuropeRapport qualité-prix
  • TwinkletoesMcSparkle 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • No-Ice9341 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Ubigi "Best Asia" report: decent in Taiwan and South Korea but avoid it in Japan

    Appreciate the details. Was wondering about testing Ubigi again. In my test, seems apart from getting service from a local provider/reseller in East Asia, best you can get is a local breakout in Singapore or a provider from Hong Kong/Macau. From Korea - Staff Traveler (Webbing) ~370 ms SG - Roamless (BICS) ~420 ms SG - BNESIM (Connect, seemingly offered by many providers) ~122ms SG - EscapeSIM (CTM) ~150ms MO - Gigago (China Unicom) ~160ms HK Seems BICS/Webbing route the data from SG back to EU/US according to the latency. As I like to use a VPN and only have a Japan, not Korea as exit there, Macau (HK probably same) gave me ~300ms, where as Singapore gave me ~460ms or higher. Roamless will be adding an Asian partner soon for better price and routing. Curious how that performs. Getting service directly in Japan or Korea would be best for either, but not a fan of providing ID docs. My conclusion is to continue to use HK and Macau based providers for East and South East Asia for good price and routing.

    Asie
  • leflic 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • RovingRaspberry 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Better-Conclusion869 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • sad0panda 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · My Boss Wants a Burner

    Roamless https://roamless.com/ supports China and has a feature that allows you to place VoIP calls thru their app, on the receiving end the calls come from a UK +44 number. Sign up for a Roamless account w a burner Gmail account and there’s zero effective tie to the individual other than payment method

    ActivationAsie
  • Micro-Influencer 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Boz6 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • llunarch 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • panomotion5 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · ESIMs review for Pakistan (and UAE)

    Thanks for the review! Maybe nice to keep in mind is Roamless, only have to install 1 eSIM and switch it on or off at your destination. You add credit and is always valid. Saved me a few times, great for short trips or backup.

    Activation
  • Kitchen-Amount1024 🇬🇧🌐

    2 commentaires analysés

  • Peripatetic_Virgo 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Holafly scam

    I've never used Holafly but used ByeSim recently in Germany for 10 days unlimited and worked better than Roamless and Lyca Mobile.

    Europe
  • kibbutznik1 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Roamless Flex over Airalo for me

    I use Roamless and it is great .previously Airalo. The concept on internet packages that they expire is basically a scam. You have to decide how much data you need for trip. With Roamless it carries over so just occasionally charge up. So I leave home and visit 5-6 countries and dint need to touch phone- have internet everywhere

  • or9ob 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Roamless Flex over Airalo for me

    I like the convenience of Roamless too. But recently on a trip to India - the coverage - even in major cities - was very spotty. I have tried Airalo before and it had worked much better.

    Asie
  • Belang07 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Does Airalo suck now?

    I’m now using Roamless, love the app and, global eSIM and the pay as you go option. Your wallet does not expire. Referral code: PASCALHN0

    Activation
  • andyk88 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Airalo 101: Why I chose Airalo and how to save $3 then 20% off

    If every new Airalo user / eSIM buyer begins by reading the above, I believe many will have gotten a better eSIM product, avoided common problems, and saved money. In the above, I laid out what I figured out after considering other eSIM providers and determining how best to buy more than one eSIM from Airalo. For example, I studied multiple posts and saved only the following in my notes, just to conclude that "SoftBank is the most reliable in Japan": - 1/16/25 https://old.reddit.com/r/JapanTravelTips/comments/1i2g1wq/ubigi_esim/m7effqd/ > Alot of Esim providers use KDDI (AU) network which can have issues. > Roamless and Ubiqi did not work well for me. - 11/30/24 https://old.reddit.com/r/JapanTravelTips/comments/1h33wm7/best_esim_for_canadian_traveling_to_japan/lzo1sw6/ - 11/15/24 https://old.reddit.com/r/Airalo/comments/1gr4wdf/airalo_issues_in_japan/lx6kvhq/ > SoftBank >> KDDI - 10/31/24 https://old.reddit.com/r/Airalo/comments/1ggkrm5/cannot_recommend_airalo_for_japan_and_maybe_less/luqon5b/ - 11/9/24 https://old.reddit.com/r/eSIMs/comments/1gne5qc/30_days_japan_sim_card/lw9wwu2/ > The best experience I had was with NTT docomo, second best was SoftBank. au (KDDI) was the worst Roamless Japan is KDDI only now. - 11/5/24 https://old.reddit.com/r/eSIMs/comments/1gjwk2x/ubigi_esim_super_slow_suddenly_japan/ - 5/2/24 https://old.reddit.com/r/JapanTravelTips/comments/1cwi2i4/esim_for_japan/ > Verizon roams to SoftBank > AirAlo, which runs on SoftBank’s network, was reliable and much faster than Ubigi, which is on NTT DoCoMo [I posted an earlier/simpler version of the above in r/Airalo. Just like the above, I NEVER posted a referral code in that thread. If anything, I directed others to a "Post your referral code" thread so others would know to follow the subreddit rule. However, a bully/harasser had the moderator of r/Airalo remove my post. Not only did the moderator fail to address the bully/harasser, the moderator also falsely accused me of posting referral codes. You can be the judge as to who are the ones "incapable of reading" (which were the bully/harasser's words to belittle me). The moderator of r/Airalo also never responded after I contacted them multiple times with the facts and truth.]   I have not heard about problems from my nephews each using a Moshi Moshi 3 GB / 30 Days eSIM in Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto so far. Each eSIM was installed on a 9eSIM V0 adapter in a OnePlus Nord N200 5G (T-Mobile unlocked). We changed Preferred network type to LTE/3G on the phones because Airalo only lists 4G, and the phones do not support compatible 5G frequency bands anyway. https://www.frequencycheck.com/compatibility/X4PJHj5/oneplus-nord-n200-5g-td-lte-us-64gb-de2118/japan   Each 9eSIM V0 adapter cost about USD $8 after Coins from AliExpress (search "open source esim") not long after the tariff chaos was announced. - 9eSIM LPA (EasyEUICC_9esim on 9eSIM's Ecosystem Software Download webpage) was used to install an eSIM, based on: - https://www.reddit.com/r/eSIMs/comments/1k0grpi/problem_adding_esims_to_9esim_card/ - https://www.reddit.com/r/Mobi/comments/1kbutx6/mobi_beta_data_esim_wont_install_to_9esim/ (The last step "Loading eSIM profile into storage" took about 40 seconds for each Moshi Moshi eSIM.) - 9eSIM-nLPA (the official 9eSIM app on Google Play) was used to switch/enable one. The V0 has a bug such that if you open an LPAe Menu, the apps won't see the adapter anymore until you restart the phone (the V2 does not even have the LPAe Menu and you do not need it anyway for Android).

    Japon
  • NoCryptographer4803 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • OrangeNood 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • comandantejesus79 🇮🇹

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Is there an eSIM that works well everywhere?

    Io ho girato spesso tutta l’Italia ( sono italiano) e vado in Svizzera, Slovenia Ungheria Slovacchia e Ucraina.. usato e trovato bene con Roamless Airalo Yesim GlobalYo Jetogo. Alla fine , se devo fare classifica, per piani a lunga durata premio Yesim e Airalo (Yesim assistenza fantastica). Per piani tutto l’anno Jetogo è imbattibile GlobalYo la peggiore

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · eSim in Costa Rica

    Io come gestore nazionale ho Iliad e sono coperto anche in Costa Rica.. come esim ho visto Roamless che copre con Kolbi e Movistar e costa 6,45/gb mentre Jetogo 7/gb e copre con Claro e Liberty. Con Roamless puoi spendere meno con i pacchetti di 30 giorni

    Pas cher
  • grajnapc 🌐

    1 commentaire analysé

  • ikol_22 🇮🇹

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Which eSIM is Best for Multi-Country Travel?

    Ho usato Roamless, lo scorso novembre (2025) a Honk Kong, Taiwan, Sud Corea e Giappone. Ha funzionato sempre egregiamente sempre. Solo in Giappone è stato necessario riavviare il telefono ma, una volta riavviato, ha funzionato perfettamente per due giorni e in località diverse.

    AsieJapon
  • Electrical_Ask4911 🇩🇪

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · 9eSIM versions

    Yesim und Roamless haben ohne Probleme funktioniert. Holafly funktioniert hingegen nicht.

Souvent comparé à

Questions fréquentes

Roamless est-il économique pour voyager ?

Les utilisateurs Reddit jugent le paiement à l’usage intéressant lorsque la consommation reste faible, car seules les données utilisées sont facturées. Pour une consommation importante ou certaines destinations coûteuses, ils trouvent souvent les forfaits locaux ou régionaux plus avantageux.

Le crédit Roamless expire-t-il ?

Les utilisateurs Reddit rapportent que le solde Flex inutilisé n’expire pas et peut servir lors d’un prochain voyage. Ils distinguent cette formule des forfaits fixes, également mentionnés dans les témoignages avec une durée limitée.

Faut-il installer une nouvelle eSIM à chaque voyage ?

Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient de conserver la même eSIM et le même solde pour plusieurs destinations couvertes. Beaucoup décrivent une installation simple, mais certains signalent des difficultés d’activation ou une absence de connexion malgré un compte crédité.

Peut-on téléphoner avec Roamless ?

Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient les appels sortants depuis l’application, notamment pour joindre des hôtels ou des restaurants. Ces retours ne permettent toutefois pas d’assimiler l’eSIM de données à une ligne classique avec numéro, appels entrants et SMS inclus.