Yesim

Idéal pour : D’après les retours Reddit, Yesim convient aux voyageurs qui visitent plusieurs pays et privilégient une installation simple avec un support réactif.
En bref : Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient généralement la couverture de Yesim, sa simplicité d’installation et son support réactif. Les principales réserves concernent les forfaits illimités, avec des ralentissements parfois importants et des conditions de bridage jugées peu claires.
Au-delà de ce modèle, la marque Yesim (toutes gammes) recueille 54 % d'avis positifs sur 56 utilisateurs Reddit. Ce signal marque ne compte pas dans la note du modèle ci-dessus.
Points forts
Assistance efficace
7 0
« CS did make an exception for me on this once, but this can't be relied upon, making having them as backup/emergency data much less attractive. » Voir l’avis
« Alla fine , se devo fare classifica, per piani a lunga durata premio Yesim e Airalo (Yesim assistenza fantastica). » Voir l’avis
« They will give you a refund as long as you didn't use the data. » Voir l’avis
Connexion stable
15 5
« Je l’utilise depuis environ trois ans sans aucun problème. » Voir l’avis
« Connexion internet stable et bonne couverture. » Voir l’avis
« Personally from both, I would choose Airalo, but for the last 1 year I used with Yesim app, and I like it more, good Internet and generally easy to use app :) » Voir l’avis
Réception appréciée
11 2
« Ils offrent une couverture multi-réseaux via NTT et KDDI, donc votre téléphone se connectera automatiquement au signal le plus fort. » Voir l’avis
« Connexion internet stable et bonne couverture. » Voir l’avis
« Elle est simple à activer, fonctionne bien là-bas et évite de chercher une carte locale en arrivant. » Voir l’avis
Points faibles
Restrictions mal expliquées
0 7
« As you said, Yesim should and probably does know how many GB you can use before throttling. » Voir l’avis
« Note that YCoins expire, a year after getting them. » Voir l’avis
« I have used their unlimited plan in Dubai for 1 day. » Voir l’avis
Débit limité
4 5
« Yesim is expensive but works well, but fast to throttle and random, not as reliable for the price in my testing. » Voir l’avis
« The speed will be throttled significantly, but I do not have exact numbers for you » Voir l’avis
« I have used their unlimited plan in Dubai for 1 day. » Voir l’avis
| Critère | Note /10 | Ce qu'en dit le consensus |
|---|---|---|
| Fiabilité | 7.1 | Les retours Reddit sont souvent favorables à la stabilité en voyage, mais des coupures et des limites pour le travail sont aussi signalées. |
| Usages | 4.5 | Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient la réutilisation en voyage, tandis que les témoignages divergent sur les restrictions du partage de connexion. |
| Couverture | 7.1 | Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient souvent la couverture et l’accès à plusieurs réseaux, avec des réserves sur certains pays inclus et les zones isolées. |
| Installation | 4.0 | L’installation est généralement jugée simple sur Reddit, malgré des consignes d’activation confuses et quelques problèmes d’application. |
| Prix | 4.8 | Les avis Reddit décrivent des tarifs intéressants avec certaines réductions, mais parfois élevés face aux autres options. |
| Vitesse | 3.6 | Les utilisateurs Reddit rapportent de bons débits dans certains cas, mais plusieurs critiquent le bridage des forfaits illimités et la latence. |
| Transparence | 0.0 | Les utilisateurs Reddit critiquent surtout le manque de précision sur le bridage, ainsi que l’expiration des YCoins et certains frais additionnels. |
| Support | 8.5 | Les utilisateurs Reddit décrivent un support réactif, avec plusieurs expériences positives d’assistance et de remboursement. |
Avis Reddit
53 avis analysés · Positifs 27 Neutres 9 Négatifs 16
avis pertinents ·
-
L0rdLogan 🇫🇷🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
-
Dense_Grape3430 🇫🇷🇬🇧
3 commentaires analysés
r/AskFrance · Un avis sur voila esim ? Inhoud, je voyage fréquemment au Japon pour affaires et j’utilise une eSIM de Yesim avec un forfait illimité. Les connexions sont rapides et stables. Ils offrent une couverture multi-réseaux via NTT et KDDI, donc votre téléphone se connectera automatiquement au signal le plus fort. Je l’utilise depuis environ trois ans sans aucun problème. Je vous conseillerais d’installer l’eSIM avant votre départ et de l’activer lorsque l’avion atterrit ; c’est plus relaxant après un très long vol.
r/NoContract · Train travel across Europe this fall, using eSIM instead of contract I travel frequently throughout Europe, and some spots can have bad coverage, no network is perfect. I use an eSIM from Yesim, and I'm very satisfied. What I personally like very much is they have agreements with multiple providers for Europe, and the phone will connect automatically to the strongest signal providing great coverage. In the UK the coverage can be rough once you're out of the city if you have coverage from one provider, this was a lot smoother experience.
r/AskFrance · What’s a good eSim for internet? I have always used a travel eSIM from Yesim. The coverage is very good with the top 2 networks and your phone automatically connects to the strongest network. It's easy to install it before you leave, then you can connect the moment you arrive. Easier than getting a local one, and better coverage.
-
Wide_Fish7160 🇫🇷
1 commentaire analysé
r/AskFrance · Un avis sur voila esim ? Ma copine est allée au Japon plusieurs fois et a utilisé Yesim ; elle en était contente. Connexion internet stable et bonne couverture. Je l'ai utilisé aussi et je n'ai eu aucun problème. Ils proposent des prix intéressants et des forfaits illimités.
-
Dockerized168 🇫🇷
1 commentaire analysé
r/voyageons · Voyage au Maroc, Esim à recommander ? Salut ! Pour un séjour court au Maroc, une eSIM comme Yesim peut être pratique. Elle est simple à activer, fonctionne bien là-bas et évite de chercher une carte locale en arrivant.
-
Wrong-Pudding93 🇬🇧🌐
3 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Turkey - no speed cap + hotspot? I would personally not choose any 'unlimited' plan because of possible throttling. As you said, Yesim should and probably does know how many GB you can use before throttling. The uncertainty alone would annoy me. Also, what currency is this? Because I see 50GB/30 days for 20 USD on Virgin: https://roam.virginconnect.com/en/esim-turkey
r/eSIMs · Never used eSim before. Planning on using Yesim in China. Can I activate it before I leave to I'm confident it works? Yes, with most travel esim providers like Yesim, Airalo, etc., you can install the esim before you leave to your destination - many providers actually recommend this. Note that there is a difference between "installing" and "activating". **Installing** (which you would do before you leave) refers to scanning the QR code/installing the eSIM itself. **Activating** refers to activation of the data plan purchased - most of the time activation happens automatically when first connecting in the destination country (in your case China). That is why iOS sometimes gives you an error when **INSTALLING** that the plan could not be **ACTIVATED** (because you are not in your destination yet). Be sure that you set the primary SIM for data to the eSIM and activate data roaming for the esim. Disable data roaming for your home (UK) SIM. General tip: Do not get "unlimited" eSIMs, they are not really unlimited. Get a fixed GB bundle instead. Also, Yesim is not really cheap in China. There are other options such as TSimTech on Mobimatter which is $13.99 USD for 20 GB/30 days. (https://mobimatter.com/esim-china). Users have reported that even ChatGPT works with TSimTech plans, so you are unlikely to face any blocked services/websites. (https://www.reddit.com/r/travelchina/comments/1lrn1x9/comment/n1dxsge/) Still, having a VPN handy for when you do encounter blocked services/websites is always good. Hope this helps :)
r/eSIMs · Best unlimited data eSIM for USA with full hotspot support? https://preview.redd.it/s3jor15qzj7f1.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&s=ee2a468f3176a40a9970d07027d77643ac2df843 They do.
-
mrskeptical00 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Is it safe to install a eSIM from Yesim outside the destination country? Exactly. If the company goes out of their way to warn you NOT to install it outside the destination country “or it will become invalid and impossible to restore” I would tend to believe them.
r/eSIMs · Going to Switzerland for 4 days - any reason not to pick yesim? It’s fine but expensive relative to other options. I also don’t think 1GB is enough for 4 days. https://travelsims.app/country/Switzerland?minData=5
-
Anormalhumanbeing1 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Is it safe to install a eSIM from Yesim outside the destination country? Just contacted support. They told that it is a-okay to ignore that message and install the eSIM while I am still at home. I honestly do not understand the point of that warning to begin with. It seems they really have confused the terms "installing" and "activating" a eSIM.
-
howdog55 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · best eSIM with unlimited data packages for long-term travel so i can stop tracking on the road? Average use for me 60-120gb a month in 6 countries for a couple months each constantly throughout the year. All plans are unlimited global, monthly plans. I'm on Maya mobile atm $56 a month and works pretty well at 4gb data usage a day. Holafly I used for 2 years in past, doesn't work in some restricted areas and slow data after 90gb. Yesim is expensive but works well, but fast to throttle and random, not as reliable for the price in my testing. Fairplay mobile is expensive but works decent, had issue and esim broke after 20gb so couldn't test more . Fonus mobile worked great until I hit 40gb usage for 3 months. Now permanently banned forever. Firsty esim works great just 40gb fast data until throttle and it hits hard so I don't use it so much.
r/eSIMs · Any reliable & tested eSIM for Russia? Maya mobile is great only $50 and if you use their discounts it's $40 for a month used 80gb a month without issues. Used holafly before shutdown, and yesim works just $76 a month.
-
Appropriate-Tooth101 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · My horrible experience with Yesim eSIM – avoid for longer travels Yesim says in their help that the speed will be throttled if you use too much data on the unlimited plans. How much data did you use before they reduced your speed?
-
Yo_Nasti 🇬🇧
3 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Maya or Airalo Dominican Republic Personally from both, I would choose Airalo, but for the last 1 year I used with Yesim app, and I like it more, good Internet and generally easy to use app :)
r/eSIMs · Airalo vs SimsDirect - Travel to India Hey, from both from them I would choose Airalo, but try also Yesim app, I used this app for the last 1 year and it works good, good internet connection!
r/eSIMs · What are the best & cheapest ESIM providers. Take a moment to check Yesim, I have been using it for over a year for my travels, and it always works great when I land at my destination. They have local and regional eSIM if you are visiting multiple destinations. A VPN is included that can come in handy for certain destinations.
-
Boris-Lip 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · YESIM Black Friday: Get -15% Note that YCoins expire, a year after getting them. I'd expect buying more coins or using them to reset this expiration, but nope, that's not how it works, any unused coins expire one year after getting them, period. CS did make an exception for me on this once, but this can't be relied upon, making having them as backup/emergency data much less attractive.
r/eSIMs · Which eSIM providers allow you to reuse the same installed eSIM for different trips ? Ubigi, Yesim, Tunz (Dent), GlobalYo... (disclaimer - i do not personally recommend nor advocate for ANY of those at any level)
-
bpbp216 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Egypt (11 days) — Holafly vs Yesim vs Nomad? The speed will be throttled significantly, but I do not have exact numbers for you
r/eSIMs · Esim for gaming? As I already posted in this thread, holafly as yesim uses IP routing and the ping will be extremely high which isn't acceptable for online gaming.
-
TwizzlyPomegranate 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Is yesim down for you all as well?? Yep, can’t even open their app. I even connected to wifi and their app says no internet connection so I can’t even check anything there. Local data (I’m currently in France) stopped working about 1 hour ago.
-
Intrepid-Strain4189 🇬🇧🌐
5 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Esim for 35 days : Austria, Slovakia, Poland and Hungary Saily, Ubigi, Esimatic, KeepGo, Roamless, Yesim. All use the same eSIM profile in all destinations and allow hotspotting. Just buy plans as needed. In many cases buying per country instead if region can be cheaper.
r/eSIMs · What’s the best choice In that case you will have to look for a local Kenyan provider that offers eSIM, which will also come with a local number, something that might be useful if staying for over a month. Start with Safaricom and Airtel. When it comes to travel eSIMs, my personal short list is, in no particular order: Saily, Ubigi, Airalo, Esimatic, RoamLess, KeepGo, BetterRoaming and Yesim. With the exception of Airalo, all of the above make use of the same eSIM profile in all destinations. RoamLess even has a VoIP service for making calls to any phone anywhere in the world, like Skype used to do. There is absolutely zero difference in performance between eSIM and regular SIM. It all comes down to the provider who issued the sim and/or the local network they operate on. An eSIM will not give you better coverage in the countryside over a regular SIM.
r/eSIMs · Setting up an E-Sim Yes. Just install the Saily app, buy the required plan, follow the instructions to install the eSIM profile. Saily is one of my favourites, for pricing and user friendlyness, but there are about another 20k options out there, with tons more on the way. But I’ve stopped lookinng for new providers and just stick with what I know works well. Also Airalo, Ubigi, Roamless, Esimatic, KeepGo, BetterRoaming and Yesim, depending on who offers the best deal where I’m going.
r/eSIMs · Multi-country eSIM Saily, BetterRoaming, Esimatic, KeepGo, Yesim and Ubigi all use the same eSIM profile in all destinations, you then just buy plans per country/region. The Ubigi app is even zero rated and BetterRoaming lets you buy a plan via the web even if you don’t have an active plan. You just need to be connected to a partner network.
r/eSIMs · eSIMs for calls/texts and data If you also need to make calls: [https://bouygues-telecom.simoptions.com](https://bouygues-telecom.simoptions.com) or [https://roamless.com](https://roamless.com) For data only, and only 1 eSIM profile for all destinations; Saily, Ubigi, KeepGo, Esimatic, Yesim or BetterRoaming.
-
RowBot_77 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Yesim unlimited in Dubai I have used their unlimited plan in Dubai for 1 day. The internet for me throttled after 3GB of usage to 126kbps
r/eSIMs · Need help with cancelling Yesim subscription Ideally it would be best to contact them through the mobile app. Shoot a message saying that you didn't need this plan and are still being charged, and would like to have a refund. They will give you a refund as long as you didn't use the data. And at the same time, contact your bank and ask them to block future transactions from Yesim. Do note that if you decide to go with Yesim again, your bank will decline these transactions and you may have to recontact them
-
Fearless_Sandwich103 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Yesim unlimited in Dubai https://yesim.app/country/united-arab-emirates/ Scroll to FAQ and check their Fair usage policy
-
FacePrestigious265 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · mexico: mexfon, newww, gomoworld or vodafone? For your trip to Mexico, I recommend Yesim for reliable eSIM options. They offer good coverage and good prices. Check them out
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM compatible with most countries? I have heard that yesim offers great compatibility with most countries with more than 200 countries
-
panomotion5 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Has anyone used a Saily eSIM in China this year? Yesim has build in VPN and works good.
r/eSIMs · mexico: mexfon, newww, gomoworld or vodafone? Yesim offers good deals for Mexico and good coverage with Telcel and Movistar. Check it out https://yesim.app/country/mexico/
-
08b 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · What Travel eSIM Providers That Work On AT&T, T-Mobile, & Verizon Use "a1.net" APN? Yes, but it is another option that I'm aware of that supports all three networks in the US. Hadn't heard of Unisim, looks interesting. How is the latency?
r/eSIMs · What Travel eSIM Providers That Work On AT&T, T-Mobile, & Verizon Use "a1.net" APN? Yesim supports all three as well.
-
Designer_Safe1115 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Mobilematter vs Airalo for UK + Balkans Thank you! I did look up different providers (Holafly, yessim, Saily, Nomads and others) and the only thing is most of their plans don’t include the countries I’m visiting in their regional plan (ex: an Europe plan doesn’t include the non-EU countries), whereas Airalo and MobiMatter have an existing plan. Can you share which providers you had in mind?
-
Hopeful-Diet3147 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/JapanTravelTips · Best eSIM for Japan? When do I activate it? I used 2 app [Trip.com](http://Trip.com) and [https://yesim.tpm.li/EacYpyfB](https://yesim.tpm.li/EacYpyfB), both working good, but my friends advice me Yesim
-
heyheni 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Europe eSIM? I had a great time last year during a 1.5 months cycling from Norway, Denmark to Germany with yesim. Bought it even a second time once i reached southern Denmark.
r/eSIMs · Europe eSIM? The yessim europe package and the 30gb for 25€ data plan which is 0.84€ per gigabyte.
-
SunGivesMeFreePower 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Going to Switzerland for 4 days - any reason not to pick yesim? eSIM.dog is $0.96 for 1g/7days. Get either the Blue or Green route (I'd go blue), they resell either YESIM or Drei - both are ok.
-
Antique_Excitement20 🇬🇧
4 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Yesim or airalo in usa I have pretty bad experience with Yesim. Especially in terms of latency and general product transparency. They even managed to get a warning because of fake reviews on Trustpilot. If any realtime usage (like voip) is a requirement I would never recommend Yesim. The fixed plans are better the the unlimited plans, but still. Only good thing is that support is really quick. Airalo, Jetpac, Ubigi, Bcengi all have local access points and solid speeds.
r/eSIMs · Best Unlimited eSIM for Morocco (5 Days) – Cheap & Reliable? I recently visited Morocco and tested several providers for work purposes. All providers relying solely on Orange caused issues outside of major cities, though they worked well within city limits. Regarding the list you mentioned: Yesim throttles their unlimited plans heavily right from the start (that is standard practice for them; their unlimited packages are always slow). The best options were Ubigi and Holafly. They use Maroc Telecom, which is better than Orange, even when limited to LTE/4G. I prefer Ubigi because they are more transparent, but I was surprised by how well Holafly performed, as I am usually not a fan of theirs. You are looking for an unlimited plan but wondering if 10 GB might be enough. Only you can answer that based on your specific usage. However, you pay a premium for unlimited data, especially in Morocco, and all providers will throttle your speed at a certain point. If you truly require a large amount of data, it is better to purchase a local eSIM upon arrival. If you need more than 20 GB, I would recommend going with a local eSIM. Check your current data usage in your device settings. Most tourists find that 10 GB is more than enough for a five-day trip.
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for China trip? Yes: don’t use unlimited (Yesim, Holafly etc) those are slow from the start and not just after you hit a cap. Also they often block hotspots. I really like providers using Telna (Jetpac, Bcengi etc). I found this also work in more remote provinces (where others aren’t allowed to roam) and get solid speeds. Jetpac has some deals every now and then. Routing is via Singapore. Eskimo is also solid, it’s a Singtel MVNO. An eSIM I’ve used several times is the one from Three Hong Kong (MobiMatter has it), stable and with optional HK phone number. Perfect if you would also visit HK and Macao, just remember it has kyc for usage within HK.
r/eSIMs · Turkey - no speed cap + hotspot? Recently used them in Japan, was not unlimited. Yesim support said that for data heavy task you need to purchase a fixed plan. It was so slow from the start….
-
_mnr 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Yesim or airalo in usa This thread suggests yesim uses ATT and Verizon https://www.reddit.com/r/usatravel/s/viHMRVl2V5
-
AerieMysterious9959 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Airalo Turned Basic Travel Tasks Into a Daily Headache I’ve found that Airalo sometimes connects to networks it doesn’t support. I have an Airalo global package. In the UK Airalo works on EE but I found it connecting automatically to Vodafone and couldn’t use the data. Same thing in Barbados recently - Airalo works with Digicel, but my phone kept connecting to Flow. The way round it is to select the network manually in your phone settings. It’s annoying and I didn’t have problems like this on similar packages with Yesim and Voye. I won’t be renewing with Airalo.
-
Slow-Rough-2347 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Morocco eSim I use yesim, used in agadir and Marrakech on multiple occasions , it’s cheap and they have great 24 hour customer service. If you use my code WKFW716 they even give you £5 €5 $5 off , you really can’t go wrong they also have
r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience? I use yesim, it’s cheap and they have great 24 hour customer service. If you use my code WKFW716 they even give you £5 €5 $5 off , you really can’t go wrong they also have
-
Particular_Sell_6871 🇬🇧
4 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Egypt (11 days) — Holafly vs Yesim vs Nomad? Unlimited is a trick everywhere. No one gives you 100-200-500+ GB of mobile data for 20 bucks. if you are thinking you'll watch movies, stream or video chat all the days you'll be throttled soon. It is better in case you'll get more gb if compare unlim with fixed gb data plan with the same price but if you expect something UMLIMITED.... you'll face speed limit =) Holafly once ruined my working day Yesim I use as pay as you go during my trips I stay aware from "unlimited" now, moreover I know how much data I need so I use fixed plans if payasyougo appears expensive and always full speed with no surprises.
r/eSIMs · whats the best eSim for Russia for a short 2-3 week visit? There is no 5G. Only LTE but speed is still 60-80mbit at minimum with yesim. Airalo connects to another local network and basically the same but outside the city I lost connection few times.
r/eSIMs · Unlimited intern for few days in Uk any recommendations for good eSIM, is Yesim worth it? Check the fair usage policy - the speed drops significantly after a while. I’ve tried Yesim, Hola, and Airalo. None of them are reliable for work just okay for texting. If you need a stable connection for video calls, get a regular data plan with 5-10GB usually enough for a few days of work. The only thing is, for YouTube, Reels, and other video content such as Netflix and so on, it’s better to use Wi-Fi hotspots. Unlimited internet is a myth for me. Marketing trick, not more
r/eSIMs · Need help with cancelling Yesim subscription Email them and show the receipt. They refund with no questions
-
MinuteOdd1237 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Egypt (11 days) — Holafly vs Yesim vs Nomad? Yesim PPWT3175 🤗5€ Have used it one week ago, unlimitted internet. Works great!
-
Bubbly-Profession-13 🇬🇧
3 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Egypt (11 days) — Holafly vs Yesim vs Nomad? It was a good experience in Egypt, sometimes there was no connection, but I think it was because I was in the desert etc. 👌🏻 Everything worked (Hotspot etc) I would use Yesim again, only with the discount..
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Egypt (11 days) — Holafly vs Yesim vs Nomad? I’ve now decided to go with Yesim. With the starter bonus and the referral code, I’m only paying €10 (about $11.75) for 20GB.
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Egypt (11 days) — Holafly vs Yesim vs Nomad? That would be AWESOME … but I don’t know anyone who used YESIM before :/
-
YL-Strong 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · eSim for unlocked iPhone 12 for teen traveling to Europe We just used 3 different eSIMs during Christmas and new years in Europe. Airalo. Yesim. Nomad. The word “activate” and “install” are confusing. After you purchase. You “install” the app but it is the word “activate” that is shown on the blue bar. So you’d press “activate” to continue the “install process”. When you are done installing. It does not mean it’s “activated”. At this time you still using your primary sim on the phone. When you arrive destination then you’d “activate” it by toggle off your primary line and toggle on eSIM.
-
Tough-Jackfruit-3913 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/AskFrance · What’s a good eSim for internet? my main esim I use for my trips is yesim and the speed is consistent with a fine coverage and unlimited plans in case , it is a bit exxpensive but for the service I'm okey with it chack it if you want.
-
Equal_Rhubarb476 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Egypt (11 days) — Holafly vs Yesim vs Nomad? Getchurself a local sim these prices are busted ngl I'm a local and i even worked for xfinity mobile and it's for 10$ unlimited so check ur provider first
-
influentialmorgs 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best E-Sim for United Kingdom? I’ve used Airalo and Holafly quite a bit. Both are great if you just need something quick and easy for a short trip. Coverage should be fine in Manchester or any other big city in the UK. The problem comes once you start moving between countries or staying for a few weeks, the data costs add up. My go to is Yesim, I've used it across Europe and it hasn't let me down
-
z00re 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Egypt (11 days) — Holafly vs Yesim vs Nomad? You can get 10GB/30 days for 12€ or 20GB/30 days for 15€ if you use a referral code from someone on YESIM which I think is a great deal instead of unlimited. They use Etisalat *LTE &* Orange *LTE.*
-
Dry-Courage6664 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/NoContract · What is the BEST esim provider for travel? Hi, I travel frequently to Asia for business and depend on having a reliable connection, and use Yesim. The regio eSIM works flawlessly and I usually have an unlimited plan because I connect my laptop to my phone as hotspot. You could check it out on their website. If you are traveling to China, set up Alipay before you leave.
-
davexc 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Using Yesim (I know it’s not great, but my dad downloaded it and set it up without looking at reviews) and I’m not sure how to connect You need to turn on roaming for Yesim to work correctly. You won’t get any additional charges from Yesim by turning roaming on.
-
monito_com 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Going on exchange to the USA – What eSIM would you recommend for 4 months? For data only plans, esim4travel is usually very cheap. Jetpac and Nomad are also well-priced and have nice apps. Ubigi is another cheap one. Most Americans text via SMS and call your phone number directly, but you may be able to get by these days with the Facebook messenger app or WhatsApp. If you're interested in a temporary US phone number, look at Yesim or services like US Mobile. Yesim charges $3.60 per month — and then they charge additional fees for SMS and minutes used. US Mobile charge a bit more per month, but the SMS and minutes are included in the plan and the pricing is more transparent.
-
thphan02 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Is yesim down for you all as well?? Yeah, I couldn't open the app too, but now everything is fine
-
Linusminusplus 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Is yesim down for you all as well?? Yea I’m stuck in Albania I feel u haha I guess it’s a problem on their side haha
-
BusLegitimate8368 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/NoContract · Travel eSIM advice tried airalo ,holafly and yesim when it comes to price holafly then yesim then airalo and when it comes to internet speed yesim was the significantly better then the other two.
-
mgcarley 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Esim with unlimited data for Europe Ubigi is NTT Transatel under the hood if my memory serves me correctly. I think them and Yesim throttle their "unlimited" plans after a certain amount of daily usage, but I could be wrong. >there are no truly unlimited mobile plans, anywhere in the world I've been saying this for >15 years.
-
Yesim_Community 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · YESIM Black Friday: Get -15% Yes, that’s right! Ycoins expire after one year, as outlined in the terms of use. It’s best to avoid topping up your account in advance unless you have an upcoming trip planned 👍🏼☺️
-
No_Nebula_1310 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Dominican Republic **Getting Started with eSIMs** An eSIM is a digital SIM card built into your phone. It's perfect for travelers as you can switch between carriers without physical SIM cards. **To get started:** 1. **Check your phone's compatibility.** 2. **Choose an eSIM provider** 3. **Purchase a plan** that suits your needs. 4. **Activate your eSIM** by following the provider's instructions. Here's a revised list of top eSIM providers, including Yesim: 1. **Yesim:** Known for its affordable unlimited data plans and extensive global coverage. 2. **Airalo:** Offers a wide range of flexible data plans for various countries and regions. 3. **Nomad:** Provides reliable eSIMs with good customer support. 4. **Holafly:** Offers simple and affordable eSIM plans for travelers. 5. **Truphone:** Provides a range of eSIM plans, including global roaming options. **Tips:** Research your destination, have a backup plan, and familiarize yourself with your phone's eSIM settings. **Also compare eSIM data plan prices and coverage based on your specific travel needs.** I’ve tried several eSIM providers like **Airalo** and **Holafly**, but **Yesim** has been my go-to for unlimited data plans. It’s super easy to set up, offers great coverage, and the customer support is top-notch. 👍 Enjoy your trip! 🌴☀️
-
LordBlackadder92 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Sparks, eSIMGo, ETravelSim and Yesim - thoughts? Stay away from Yesim. The app is not available for download in Europe so you cannot use your esim.
-
inspectorbalram 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Yesim unlimited in Dubai Thanks I did. It mentions fair use policy, but not after how much usage or how much throttling.
-
Honest_Arrival_7987 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Asia region? I did a Japan-South Korea trip in June and went with Airhub’s Asia regional plan, one eSIM covered both setup was instant, and speeds were solid even on trains. Saily and Yesim work, but Airhub or Nomad are usually cheaper and more reliable across multiple countries.
-
R2D4Dutch 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Complete Noob eSim question I used Yesim … install the app on your phone and it takes care of the install you need to install the app either in the airport or somewhere there’s wifi.
-
Choice-Charity3653 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best unlimited data eSIM for USA with full hotspot support? Do you have any experience with Yesim? It looks like they don’t have any hotspot restrictions.
-
therealparmesano04 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Nomad eSIM I’ve tried a few different eSIM providers for Asia trips including Holafly, Airalo, and Ubigi but I keep coming back to **YesimApp**, especially for multi-country travel like CN KR JP. The biggest plus with Yesim is that you don’t have to buy multiple separate packages. They offer flexible plans that cover multiple countries under one eSIM, and you can **top up the same eSIM with more data** without reinstalling or switching profiles super handy if you burn through 20GB faster than expected (which, let’s be real, happens when you're using Google Translate and maps nonstop in China). Also, I’ve found their connection in China surprisingly stable compared to other providers, which can be hit-or-miss depending on which local network they use. Just make sure to download any VPN you might need *before* arriving in China.
-
comandantejesus79 🇮🇹
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Is there an eSIM that works well everywhere? Io ho girato spesso tutta l’Italia ( sono italiano) e vado in Svizzera, Slovenia Ungheria Slovacchia e Ucraina.. usato e trovato bene con Roamless Airalo Yesim GlobalYo Jetogo. Alla fine , se devo fare classifica, per piani a lunga durata premio Yesim e Airalo (Yesim assistenza fantastica). Per piani tutto l’anno Jetogo è imbattibile GlobalYo la peggiore
-
Electrical_Ask4911 🇩🇪
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · 9eSIM versions Yesim und Roamless haben ohne Probleme funktioniert. Holafly funktioniert hingegen nicht.
-
Unique-Cranberry8570 🌐
1 commentaire analysé
r/NoContract · Travel eSIM advice І wаѕ іn Тurkеу rесеntlу аnd trіеd уеѕіm іnѕtеаd оf Аіrаlо оr Ѕаіlу thе соnnесtіоn wаѕ ѕurрrіѕіnglу ѕtаblе еvеn іn mоrе rurаl аrеаѕ аnd thе рrісеѕ wеrе lоwеr thаn mоѕt орtіоnѕ і сhесkеd ѕеtuр tооk а mіnutе аnd thе арр wаѕ рrеttу сlеаr mіght bе wоrth а lооk fоr уоur trір
Aucun avis pour ce filtre.
Souvent comparé à
Questions fréquentes
Yesim est-il fiable pour voyager dans plusieurs pays ?
Les utilisateurs Reddit rapportent de nombreuses expériences positives en Europe et en Asie, avec une couverture appréciée et un même profil eSIM réutilisable. Certains signalent toutefois des coupures, et les forfaits régionaux ne couvrent pas nécessairement tous les pays d’un itinéraire.
Les forfaits illimités Yesim sont-ils rapides ?
Les avis Reddit sont contrastés : certains utilisateurs apprécient les débits, tandis que plusieurs décrivent des forfaits illimités lents dès le départ ou fortement bridés après consommation. Les seuils sont jugés peu clairs, et des témoignages déconseillent Yesim pour le jeu en ligne ou les appels en temps réel.
Peut-on installer Yesim avant le départ ?
Plusieurs utilisateurs Reddit rapportent une installation facile avant le voyage, permettant de se connecter à l’arrivée. D’autres trouvent les indications d’installation et d’activation confuses, avec un témoignage où le support a confirmé que l’installation à domicile était possible.
Yesim permet-il le partage de connexion ?
Plusieurs utilisateurs Reddit indiquent avoir utilisé le partage de connexion, notamment avec un ordinateur portable. D’autres évoquent des restrictions, surtout à propos des offres illimitées, ce qui ne permet pas de conclure à une disponibilité uniforme.



Yeah fair point, just seems odd
All mine have said “install before travel” and it activates when you land. I’ve never seen a company say not to install it before landing at the destination, I just wouldn’t use that company