Saily

Saily, packshot

Idéal pour : D’après les retours Reddit, idéal pour les voyageurs qui privilégient une installation simple et les usages courants sur plusieurs destinations.

En bref : Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient surtout la simplicité de Saily et la possibilité de réutiliser une même eSIM lors de plusieurs voyages. Les retours sont souvent favorables pour les usages courants, mais des coupures, des débits faibles et une assistance inégale nuancent ce bilan.

Note de consensus

6.7/10

#15 sur 17 · eSIM voyage

selon Reddit

Score de sentiment62 % positifs
Positifs139
Neutres25
Négatifs62

Au-delà de ce modèle, la marque Saily (toutes gammes) recueille 55 % d'avis positifs sur 254 utilisateurs Reddit. Ce signal marque ne compte pas dans la note du modèle ci-dessus.

Points forts

Connexion stable

88 29

« That said, I did wind up using Saily this time in the end, which I've used in other places as well in the past year or so. » Voir l’avis

« Saily and Holafly are are both good - as are many others. » Voir l’avis

« For a month duration go for a 30 day global esim with Airalo, Mobimatter or Saily. » Voir l’avis

Réception appréciée

38 10

« Most Travel eSIM operators offer a regional EU plan. » Voir l’avis

« I'm not sure what you mean by preferred partnerd, but Roamless, Saily and Firsty IMHO experience will automatically switch to the best carrier if you have your phone set to automatic network… » Voir l’avis

« Hmmm I know a couple of people that used it fine in Switzerland. » Voir l’avis

Activation simple

27 9

« The rest just have one esim and you just get a plan that you need. » Voir l’avis

« Next time, if there is any chance you will be visiting multiple locations in a short time, you can use either a regional plan from Airalo, or a Saily eSIM. » Voir l’avis

« First time I used Ubigi, second time Saily (as I got a promotion) » Voir l’avis

Points faibles

Assistance décevante

6 15

« Unless you’re logged in or signed up you can’t access anything. » Voir l’avis

« I contacted customer support online and they were arrogant at best, downright rude at worst (depending on how you want to read their communications). » Voir l’avis

« You sure won't get your money back but at least help other people make good decisions. » Voir l’avis

Restrictions mal expliquées

8 12

« So between 11.04:42 and 11.05:01, it tells you you have used up 4.7GB (not sure how to read the logs properly)? » Voir l’avis

« For example Saily and Firsty use multiple supported carriers, but do not publicly list them. » Voir l’avis

« That being said, I'm warning others about the experience and I won't use them again. » Voir l’avis

CritèreNote /10Ce qu'en dit le consensus
Prix4.8Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient certaines offres et promotions, mais jugent souvent les alternatives locales ou d’autres eSIM moins chères.
Couverture6.5Les utilisateurs Reddit rapportent une bonne couverture dans plusieurs destinations, mais aussi des zones mal desservies et des expériences contradictoires dans un même pays.
Fiabilité7.0De nombreux utilisateurs Reddit rapportent un fonctionnement sans incident, tandis que d’autres subissent des coupures répétées ou une absence totale de connexion.
Vitesse4.1Les utilisateurs Reddit décrivent des débits souvent adaptés aux usages courants, avec toutefois des lenteurs marquées et des réductions de vitesse signalées.
Installation6.0Les utilisateurs Reddit saluent la simplicité de l’installation et la réutilisation du profil, malgré quelques échecs et des confusions dans la gestion des forfaits.
Support2.7Les retours Reddit opposent des résolutions rapides à des dépannages longs, des réponses peu utiles et des remboursements difficiles à obtenir.
Transparence3.3Les avis Reddit saluent certaines explications sur les limites de débit, mais critiquent le manque d’informations sur les réseaux partenaires et contestent parfois le suivi de consommation.
Usages3.9Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient les données mobiles et le partage de connexion, mais relèvent les limites des offres principalement destinées aux données.
Mis à jour le 2026-09-29Comment on calcule

Avis Reddit

252 avis analysés · Positifs 139 Neutres 25 Négatifs 62

  • mrskeptical00 🇬🇧

    27 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Won't be using Saily again after this trip to Europe. "Unlimited" Data plan begins throttling far too quickly.

    https://preview.redd.it/fnd9pwfd2yug1.jpeg?width=1260&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=47a921011811a2fd585524fe88e0b1fe461cd29a It is unlimited, it’s not an unlimited high speed plan. Your complaint is that 5GB of high speed isn’t enough - it sounds like you bought the wrong plan. There are a few providers are unclear with how much high speed data they provide, Saily is not one of them.

    Illimité
    r/eSIMs · Holafly debuts its one-of-a-kind eSIM Global Data plan

    *“Holafly is moving beyond being a travel data solution to becoming the world’s first truly international mobile operator. Roaming is finished. The future of telecom is borderless, effortless, and built on software, not outdated plastic SIMs,” says CEO Pablo Gomez.* Hyperbole much? Saily & Gigsky have monthly plans already and Airalo has a yearly global plan with a phone number. Unless you’re using more than 25GB a month multiple countries a subscription plan doesn’t make sense. The differentiator is a monthly plan *with* a phone number. While I think this is a very niche service - I’m a big fan of how competition drives innovation up and prices down.

    r/eSIMs · Best e-SIM Provider in the U.S.

    There is no “best” eSIM provider. Saily and Holafly are are both good - as are many others. Support isn’t great for any travel eSIM company. If you don’t know what you’re doing then you’re not going to have a good experience going through support for any of them. Best advice, if it doesn’t work just buy a different one and ask for a refund from the first company. If the second one doesn’t work then you’re doing something wrong. In the US (as with all countries) local providers like T-Mobile are much better than any travel eSIM in terms of latency. A differentiator for the US (and UK among others) is that local providers are very easy to get and also often cheaper than travel eSIMs. T-Mobile prepaid is a little pricier than other options such add Tello and US Mobile.

    r/eSIMs · Airalo or saily for 5 days in manhattan?

    Neither. The US has a very competitive mobile market with easy signup and prices better than travel eSIMs. Suggest to go with a US MNVO like Tello or US Mobile. If you’d prefer the simplicity of a travel eSIM both Saily and Airalo will perform equally well.

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Europe ESim

    Most Travel eSIM operators offer a regional EU plan. Airalo, Alo, Nomad, JetPac, Sparks, Saily all offer what you’re after. Prices vary, service is good on all. Sparks and JetPac should have the best pricing. I saw JetPac has a deal for 30GB for $20ish bucks.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Saily: a review

    Yeah, you need to install multiple eSIMs and switch them on and off for each location and update the mobile data SIM. For most of us in this sub, I don’t think that’s worth paying more for - I’m more concerned with latency, speed and a frictionless app experience. Saily isn’t better than any of the others, I would argue that their app is supper annoying in that you can’t rename or remove an eSIM from the app after you’re purchased it - you’re stuck looking at it forever… Roamless is they’re cheaper and arguably offer *better* functionality - you just add money and don’t have to worry about buying data for whatever country you’re in, it happens automatically at whatever the per GB rate is for that country. In the US and Europe the price is $2.45 per GB, so 10GB of data would cost $24.50. That’s not what I’d call a “good” price, but it’s within $5-10 of most and from my testing Roamless offers very good service. If you stick with Airalo, Alo, BNE, Gigsky, JetPac, Nomad, Roamless, Saily, Sparks and a couple others often mentioned in here you’ll be fine - just don’t go for the cheapest one you find.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Unexpected depletion of Saily Global plan due to Ultra plan being tied to separate eSIM — no activation warning

    Like I said, the app steers you too adding to your existing eSIM - you need to go out of your way to add a new one. ICCID is just the technical ID for your eSIMs. When I bought the Ultra plan I incorrectly add it to an existing eSIM because that is the default. Are you claiming you didn't see the option in my screenshot or that you accidentally chose the wrong option? The indication prior to purchase is the choice of new or existing eSIM. The indication after purchase is seeing it (or not) on your selected eSIM and its associated plans (see attached). https://preview.redd.it/nr7bbcxokojg1.jpeg?width=2376&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6518451a85dbf58ef369ead6ca73060a43c8d01f

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Unexpected depletion of Saily Global plan due to Ultra plan being tied to separate eSIM — no activation warning

    I have the opposite problem, I keep adding to scouting eSIMs when I want to buy a new one. By default, from the home page Saily adds data to an existing eSIM - there’s an “Add Data” button on the page. The only way (that I know of) to create a new eSIM is to click on the eSIM at the top and tap “+ Add new eSIM” and even then it asks you if you want to get a new eSIM or “add data for an existing SIM”. Are you saying you made a mistake or that the app is broken because you *correctly* clicked on add to existing eSIM? Those are two very different issues. I buy eSIM’s all the time, not sure that there should be a warning about buying more when one eSIM when that’s a feature and not a bug. Saily app is also very clear as to the packages available on your eSIM and whether or not the eSIM is installed. https://preview.redd.it/hgjzrt0dwnjg1.jpeg?width=1260&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9179eb8cad0321fe5f1eb1b7de056845b233741a

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · italy mobimatter

    Not sure what eSIMs you use but I tend to stick with the more popular ones which also let you create as many as you need - Airalo, Alo, Saily, BNE SIM. I do have a single eSIMs per account solution (Roamless) but that’s the exception rather than the rule.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Esim advice for travelling

    Our advice is to use Lyca in the UK. If you want use something different, Airalo, Alo, Roamless, JetPac, Sparks, BNE, Saily, Nomad are all other options that work in the UK. Yesim is not recommended because the only people that ever recommend it are spammers.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Questions about making calls using Saily eSim in London

    You’re correct regarding their pricing vs local, but Saily definitely has prices on their website: https://saily.com/esim-united-kingdom/ Do you need to start a monthly contract with Lebara like you do with Lyca? We get way too many posts about people not realizing they’ve signed up for a monthly contract and have no way of signing in to cancel once they’ve left the country…

    r/eSIMs · Unexpected depletion of Saily Global plan due to Ultra plan being tied to separate eSIM — no activation warning

    The “problem” with Saily (and BNESIM which works similarly) is that they offer BOTH single eSIM and multi-eSIM solutions. Other providers offer one or the other - eliminating the possibility of any mistake. For me, I like having the choice but I prefer multi SIM over single SIM as you can manage eSIMs for other people. They specifically warn you if you “accidentally” clock on New eSIM - see attached - but they don’t if you click on Add to Existing. https://preview.redd.it/aopozzq10qjg1.jpeg?width=1260&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=889b4d8c8459f3059d852990b75f7ed68d28afee

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Going to Europe for 34 days. Was deciding between BNESIM, Holafly or Simly

    Yes, above all the local provider is better in terms of quality and service. But some people don’t want to fill out a form or subscribe to a contract they have to cancel to save a few bucks - I get that too - but sadly $30 for 10GB of Canadian data *is* relatively competitive in Canada 😂 If you go with a Airalo or Saily as a baseline, you know you’re going to get decent service. You can then use that as a comparable for local prices and no name prices and make the your decision. Ideally all travel eSIM providers would stated their breakout locations for each country. Simply stating “you may notice an alternative IP address” is not good enough.

    r/eSIMs · eSIM for Brazil?

    **Brazil (Pricing in $USD unless stated)** **Airalo** 2 GB/15 Days $7.50 2 GB/15 Days $7.50 3 GB/30 Days $10.00 3 GB/30 Days $10.00 5 GB/30 Days $14.00 5 GB/30 Days $14.00 10 GB/30 Days $25.00 10 GB/30 Days $25.00 20 GB/30 Days $38.00 20 GB/30 Days $38.00 **Nomad** 3 GB/30 Days $10.00 5 GB/30 Days $14.00 10 GB/30 Days $24.00 20 GB/30 Days $37.00 **Jetpac** 5 GB / 30 Days $14.00 10 GB / 30 Days $24.99 15 GB / 30 Days $29.99 **Saily** 3 GB/30 Days $9.99 5 GB/30 Days $13.99 10 GB/30 Days $24.99 20 GB/30 Days $39.99 **Sparks** 1 GB/60 Days $3.60 2 GB/60 Days $6.00 3 GB/60 Days $8.50 5 GB/60 Days $13.20 10 GB/60 Days $25.20 15 GB/60 Days $37.60 (Prices are for comparison purposes and not a recommendation)

    r/eSIMs · Recommendation for UK/France?

    u/esims_bot Europe You can get one European eSIM that supports both UK & France (see below). Saily, Nomad & Airalo allow you to manage all the eSIM’s from one account (although you can’t name the eSIMs with Saily).

    ActivationEurope
    r/eSIMs · Is there a way to compare various providers prices?

    Never said they are always best anywhere in the world and I did state that if they use the same backend then service will be similar. I’m just saying at worst, they offer the same service but in many places they do offer better service. Even if routing is involved they might still use a better backend or have a better SLA - but for sure if you see there is no routing it’s better. Airalo and presumably Saily have a team of people that manage their network and don’t simply rely on their backend provider. Again, not saying in every case the service is better - just saying they have the scale and resources to provide better service. For someone who isn’t travelling all the time and doesn’t have the local connections - you’re more likely than not going to get better service from a known provider than no-name Joe’s eSIMs that are simply a white label at a cost of a few dollars more.

    r/eSIMs · Is there a way to compare various providers prices?

    My bad, I’m getting my posts confused 😂 Obviously you can spend your money on whatever service you want and avoid any services you feel a way about - but there is **absolutely** a difference in service quality and I’ve tested it (https://www.reddit.com/r/TravelSIMs/s/d4Ib4WiojV). Some random reseller may use Plus or whoever and yes - if the big providers are using them too then the service will be the same - but they don’t necessarily use the same backend service. Airalo for example is big enough to make their own deals with local providers - in Canada they use Telus and the latency is as good a local providers as data exits in Canada, in Czech Republic they have a deal with O2 and data exits there. They have a bunch of these agreements and that makes the service quality a lot better than a random company that routes North American traffic via Europe. Saily is also phenomenal in Canada. Does that make it work the price? At the same price it’s a no brainer, if more expensive then I can’t answer that - to each their own - but 100% there’s a difference.

    Rapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · How is Ubigi In Uzbekistan? Or any eSIM works well there?

    So by core network you mean the backend to handle management and control of the mobile service — issuing eSIMs, billing, authentication, routing, etc. - not *specifically* an internet backbone… although I believe they have direct connectivity to some major operators. In summary, I think they would be considered a tier 2 operator since they don’t run their own networks and just piggy back off others but they do enable others to to use their white label mnvo service. With that all said, in Canada I’ve found Airalo, Roamless and Saily to have 30-60% *less* latency than Ubigi.

    r/eSIMs · Airalo vs Holafly

    Is your eSIM flag as recommended or popular on eSIM db 🤔 Obviously you’d want people to believe it isn’t true, but you generally get what you pay for and there’s a massive difference between the big guys and small guys. The main thing being support and the other being latency. I’ve yet to see a smaller player with sub 100ms latency in Canada like I see with Airalo, Roamless & Saily.

    r/eSIMs · Anyone use airalo and been stitched up?

    Are any of the “top” providers? On recent trips for myself and what I’ve setup for friends I’ve used Airalo, Alo, BNE, Gigsky (for cruises), Roamless, Saily & Tello (not a travel eSIM by great choice for the US if you want a phone number). I’ve used Nomad and it’s good too, but it’s just more of the same and since I don’t have any credit with them I don’t see a benefit over Alo or Airalo. I’d also use JetPac and Sparks if I was going to the EU. One of my considerations is that I manage eSIMs for family and friends. Airalo, Alo, Nomad have very clean UIs and they make it easy to manage and retire old eSIMs. The problem with JetPac and Roamless is that I can’t purchase multiple eSIMs. I like BNE and their non-expiring data and good deals - but when I was in the US their exit node was in EU and it had higher latency than the rest - but it’s fine for kids that are just happy to have data :) Saily is good service, has a US exit node and I just moved my dad over to them from Airalo. For some reason he’d always lose signal on Airalo until he started actively using his phone, this doesn’t happen with Saily - but Saily has a really weird UI where they don’t let you delete or archive old eSIMs so I’ve got a bunch of eSIMs on my account that I don’t use. It does seem you can *reuse* them if the app notices they’ve been uninstalled, but I have one eSIMs that was removed that still shows as install so it’s kinda annoying. Another negative with Saily is that eSIMs will automatically be activated within 30 days of purchase. In the end, even a cheap GlobalYo eSIM will work - just at a higher latency and a cringy UI.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    Odd that your exit node was different than mine. I was pleasantly surprised at how well Saily worked in the US as they were average in Canada.

    États-Unis
  • huntayo 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • MediocreSizedDan 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · I need Esim advice. I was BADLY burnt by Ubigi.

    Damn. I went to Japan last year and used Ubigi and had no issues whatsoever. And then I was just there a couple weeks ago again and Ubigi did not work at all and was extremely difficult to deal with (I basically have just conceded I am eating the $20 I spent...) I used to recommend Ubigi because of last year's experience, but now would not. That said, I did wind up using Saily this time in the end, which I've used in other places as well in the past year or so. Have not had any issues with them so far.

    Japon
  • trek123 🇬🇧

    16 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Saily Data Scam: Saily blowing through data, reports almost 100% more used than phone records

    Your data month on your phone starts on 8th April so 5 days ago, but assuming your Saily plan was 1 month it looked to start 7 days ago? That would explain the difference... Are you not using WiFi ever...? Your usage is extremely high compared to an average user. Additionally if you do really need such a large amount of data, local eSIMs with 100s of GB are available from networks like Vodafone PT or Lyca PT for under €10-20.

    r/eSIMs · Do esims give me a local number?

    An eSIM is just a virtual version of a SIM card. There are a lot of travel eSIM companies that are data only. Like the heavily advertised Airalo or Saily. If you get a real local plan on an eSIM, eg in the UK for shorter term visitors you can get them on networks like Lebara, Giffgaff, Lyca or Spusu, you will get a normal phone number.

    r/eSIMs · Why do people buy esims promoted by influencers?

    It's just their marketing tactics ultimately. The mainstream marketing generally works particularly in Western markets, most people will know Airalo, Saily and Holafly. At least Airalo and Saily provide a reasonable quality product, unlike Holafly. Yes, they are expensive Vs equally as functional completion, however they are competing/marketing to those who would otherwise just pay even more excessive roaming fees. Trip has deals but it's marketing tactics are borderline scam tier and it is ultimately just a marketplace itself with a lot of different products. Their product also has to be price competitive because no one will pay the pricing of the big names for an eSIM there. There are a lot of smaller sellers around online, or even big companies like Vodafone Travel or Orange which can be most competitive depending on use case.

    Rapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Saily eSIM speed experience- can we share actual test results?

    Most of the regulars on this sub don't use Saily for the precise reasons in your first sentence. /u/mrskeptical00 sent me a Saily eSIM some time ago that I tried in the UK and Netherlands. All I can really tell you is that it was fast and usable. In the UK it routed via the Netherlands, and only was able to use EE, and in the Netherlands it routed via the UK, KPN was the preferred network. I didn't have masses of spare data to run speed tests, nor do I suspect most users would either.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Recommend an eSIM covering New Zealand, Belgium and Germany

    There are global eSIMs, like Roamless, Airalo Discover, Mobimatter Sparks Global or DENT, but these charge more than getting separate regional or country-specific eSIMs. There are also eSIMs like Saily and GoMoWorld that are the same eSIM but you buy data on the same eSIM card but the package is per-country. But why do you require one eSIM for both? The whole point of eSIMs is you can load multiple up, and switch in seconds. The best value option is going to be one eSIM for New Zealand, plus a Europe/EU one for Belgium and Germany.

    ActivationEurope
    r/eSIMs · Saily in UK & Ireland

    Saily is extremely expensive by UK standards. Eg Lycamobile £12.50 "Unlimited" (450GB fair use) with 35GB EU Roaming for Ireland. Or £7.50 for 75GB with 12GB EU roaming. I have not used Saily Ultra's lounge passes but I suspect these are the usual "LoungeKey" type passes issues by banks etc. It is notorious for lounges being full/restricting access to such passes.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Global esims

    Roamless or esim.sm global Using a regional + separate eSIM from Oman might well be cheaper. Whole point of eSIMs is easy of switching them... Some products like Saily, Ubigi and GoMoWorld whilst they are separate "plans" they all run on the same eSIM so you don't have to install another one.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Why do people buy esims promoted by influencers?

    Whilst the differences are large in orders of magnitude, in the context of the cost of an international trip they are very small. Many people simply don't care to research further in that context. In most cases, particularly for those from North America, even the most expensive eSIM providers also seem very reasonable compared to local mobile costs and in particular roaming costs so again many people don't think to research further. 44 CAD seems great Vs 10-15 CAD per day, and many people's 100+ CAD monthly phone bills. I totally agree I would never pay or suggest such prices but many people don't know better. There is also the factor that suppliers like Airalo and Saily have consistent, polished websites, vs that of Trip or smaller providers, even if equally as functional. Many people will go for that alone.

    r/eSIMs · Questions about making calls using Saily eSim in London

    Silly to use a travel option especially expensive one like Saily in London. Looks of UK options like Lebara or Lyca which will give a local number and local calls, at lower prices. Just make sure to turn off any renewal and only activate the eSIM whilst in the UK.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    Saily is a big name eSIM provider that will probably work fine in the majority of countries. Personally I research ahead of trips by country and pick an eSIM that way, as this gives better value and performance. Yes, it is more effort than just having a preferred supplier but this is the better way to do it for me.

    r/eSIMs · Best esim for travel to UK and Ireland?

    I was referring to your wording about "known" providers, I'd much sooner suggest Jetpac or Mobimatter Sparks over Airalo or Saily who overpriced, not meaningfully better (likely worse) but known. For the UK specifically though there is very little reason not to go for a proper local option like Lycamobile, VOXI, Vodafone, Three, iD or Giffgaff anyway (all of which also work in the Republic of Ireland). I'd be happy to do testing beyond that for the UK (and Europe more widely when I go) with travel eSIMs however just like in the US with options like Tello or US Mobile, I generally don't see the need for visitors to go for a "travel" provider.

    EuropeRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Best esim for travel to UK and Ireland?

    RedTeaGo is pretty reputable but there's no point going for them due to uncompetitive pricing for the UK. I'm surprised by the phrasing of your comment given it suggests towards overpriced providers who advertise heavily like Airalo or Saily who aren't meaningfully better than more competitive options. It's better to say to go to a reputable options that are known to work...

    EuropeRapport qualité-prix
  • Antique_Excitement20 🇬🇧

    12 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Whatsapp suddenly not working in China despite having Esim with VPN

    eSIMs with built-in VPN don't actually exist; it’s just marketing speak for getting an eSIM that operates via a third-party server (often located abroad). Only Saily and Ubigi offer something that comes close to the real deal (but isn't quite it either). In China, WhatsApp should work fine with an international travel eSIM. It only fails if the eSIM is Chinese. Some Chinese eSIMs route secondarily through Hong Kong or Singapore, but that can occasionally run into issues. That might also be the problem here, since trip often resells from Chinese vendors

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Asia

    Holafly uses CMLink (China Mobile Wholesale) in Asia for most destinations. So do a lot of budget providers, where you pay only a fifth or less of what Holafly charges. Performance isn't the best either. Ubigi is pretty solid in my experience, especially in that region because they have an egress in South Korea (with local ip assigned, also in Japan). Most Asia plans route over Singapore or Hong Kong. On a budget I would recommend Jambosim: they use Webbing when I tested it, with routing over several Asian points. It was exactly the same service as Saily and Airalo Asialink, but very cheap. The user experience with Saily and Airalo is better, however, but for just data Jambosim is fine. I also like Eskimo, but it breaks out over Singapore. Speeds are very good however. I would avoid HK breakout because several services can be blocked (LLMs, social media).

    AsieRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Spain & Portugal with Saily

    Good in Spain (don’t know in Portugal). Default ip routing is via uk. But there are better options for less.

    EuropeRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · unlimited eSim for Europe

    Holafly cuts you off completely in most cases, but it depends on whose data they are reselling (can be Orange, Drei or China Mobile). Real Unlimited data doesn't exist on roaming plans, but Saily is at least transparent. Also look at Firsty, thatight be cheaper

    r/eSIMs · What carriers does Saily use?

    Saily uses Webbing. So does Voye Global, and Voye Global does list its networks on the website. No guarantees, but in my experience Saily simply has the same networks as other Webbing resellers. Often with its own layer and IP exit, though.

    r/eSIMs · Athens to Barcelona Trip

    Ubigi is actually very good in Europe. They are French of origin. The only disadvantage is that Montenegro is not included in the standard Europe package, so you immediately have to opt for the more expensive Europe Extended plan. Saily is also great! Only they are more expensive, and because of Montenegro you have to choose a Global plan straight away. I am not a fan of Holafly; they are very expensive and not transparent. Here, too, you are forced to go with a global plan because of Montenegro, which will cost you nearly USD 10 a day. Some cheap options are JamboSim (Europe, 42 countries including Montenegro), eSIM4Travel Best Europe 41 countries, and RedteaGO Europe Plus. If you want to go with a premium brand, I think Ubigi Europe Extended is the best choice. However, Extended is more expensive, and you will end up paying more than necessary in Italy, Greece, and Spain just because of Montenegro. If It would be my trip I would doubt between RedteaGO and Ubigi, and probably go with RedteaGO because of the price. But Ubigi can be slightly more solid in terms of network (used them in 3 of the 4 countries you name). Just make sure Montenegro is covered or buy separate Europe and Montenegro plans.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · esim Dubai

    The well-known brands (like Airalo) are indeed perfectly fine. But buy before arrival, since some providers comply with the ban on selling to people inside the UAE itself. For the UAE, I think you have 2 choices: * the best eSIM is from a local provider, but it comes with censorship, blocks on VoIP, etc. And they are expensive. DU hands out a 24 free plan on arrival. But upgrading is expensive. * Airalo, Voye, Saily are fine. But slightly higher latency because of routing via Western Europe. Avoid the budget options. They often route via East or Southeast Asia. Or the eSIMs via Poland, like GlobaleSIM, can also be poor in my experience (in Dubai at least).

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · Saily Data Scam: Saily blowing through data, reports almost 100% more used than phone records

    Did you ask Saily about it? I don't think they would do this intentional. Saily might use a rounding in sessions, but that’s pretty common with roaming. Rounding is often to 100KB. Not sure how Saily does this. Smartphones often hide a significant amount of data usage under 'System Services.' This includes things like iCloud or Google Photos syncing, OS updates, and location services. On Android, this usage is often tucked away at the bottom of the data list, separate from your regular apps, which can lead to a discrepancy between what you see in your app list and what the provider actually tracks.

    r/eSIMs · Any esim recommended for US gateway?

    Ubigi has a smart ip feature for this situation. If you are from the US and register the States as your home country when creating an account, you can switch between regional (default) and home ip (us) with a Ubigi plan. When you select your home country they use transatel servers in the US for your outbreak. The smart ip function is less extensive then what Saily offers, however they don’t use ip ranges from an vpn provider but from en genuine mvno (transatel). So it’s more robust

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    Generally ok. Often 5G with fine speeds but not the best compared to others. Really liked them in Australia and Korea, disliked in the Middle East and Indonesia. They do often route traffic via Hong Kong, and although they have a build in VPN (that’s not active by default), I find that a somewhat weird give the privacy and security focus they have.

    Asie
  • bezmun515 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

  • Necessary_Basil4251 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    Yeah it was Truphone - but it didn't work for 6 days even though I kept repeating the same steps each day, I doubt it was just the IMSI swap issue. It's not about the money, it's about the principle of selling a service that doesn't work and having so many ads everywhere.

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    There you go. Their bots will tell you otherwise though. Make sure to post a review on TrustPilot. Let other people know. You sure won't get your money back but at least help other people make good decisions.

    Remboursement
  • bpbp216 🇬🇧

    23 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · I just upraded to iphone 15 and finally have a dual eSIM capability, what global travel eSim should I actually load into.

    For my needs, I have Roamless and Firsty installed and I just use one of them for any short trip. However, for trips over 3 days, I usually get a prepaid plan from Airalo, Red Bull mobile or Saily. Keep in mind, for Airalo you have to install a new esim for each new data plan you purchase. The rest just have one esim and you just get a plan that you need. However, Roamless is pay as you go and you only pay for data used unless you purchase their fixed packages for 30 days

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Saily 10GB of data gone in minutes!

    I replied to you in r/Saily. This issue is with your phone background data usage and not with Saily esim. ​Steps to Stop the Data Drain ​Enable Low Data Mode: Navigate to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options and toggle on Low Data Mode to immediately restrict system background traffic. ​Disable iPhone Analytics: Go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Analytics & Improvements and turn off Share iPhone Analytics. ​Restrict Automatic Downloads: Go to Settings > App Store and disable Automatic Downloads and App Downloads over cellular connections. ​Delete Apple Translate: Remove the native Apple Translate app, or restrict its background cellular access, as it is a known trigger for this specific data leak. ​Reset Cellular Statistics: Go to Settings > Cellular > Reset Statistics to monitor if these changes successfully stop the drain going forward.

    r/eSIMs · Don’t buy Saily esim for Switzerland

    Disable any backup sync including iCloud, software and app updates and refreshes. Looks like you are being throttled as you probably already used up your daily data allowance. I usually recommend to stay away from unlimited plans due to data throttle after certain amount used and fair use policies of many wireless carriers. Check your data usage for the day

    r/eSIMs · Europe with hotspot for 30 days

    If you just need 2-3 GB for 30 days, I would go with a pay as you go provider like Roamless for $1.95 per GB and you can use your phone as hotspot. If you need 2-3 GB per day, I would look into Saily regional unlimited has 5 GB per day for $73 for 30 days or Ultra UK +33 plans 30 GB per month $40. Also Firsty 30 Days 5 GB per day for €60 or Firsty 50 GB for 30 days €49

    EuropeIllimité
    r/eSIMs · EU esim that uses multiple preferred partner networks

    I'm not sure what you mean by preferred partnerd, but Roamless, Saily and Firsty IMHO experience will automatically switch to the best carrier if you have your phone set to automatic network selection. Airalo does the same, but I only used it in Asia

    r/eSIMs · EU esim that uses multiple preferred partner networks

    Any major travel esim provider like Airalo, Roamless and many other have multiple supported carriers in majority of the countries. You can check their websites for the info on specific countries supported carriers. However, many will not post that info online and you will need to contact their customer service for that info. For example Saily and Firsty use multiple supported carriers, but do not publicly list them.

    r/eSIMs · Best Esim for a trip to Denmark

    I'm not familiar with guac, but both Saily and Airalo are solid options for Denmark. Airalo also has Czech Republic O2 esim that works anywhere in the EU and UK which gives you $10 GB for $16 USD plus some minutes and texts. That has been my go to option for the EU and UK in the past 2 years.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · eSIM for Europe

    How much data do you need? For casual use and pay for what you use, I would recommend Roamless, BNE or Unisim. For large data amounts orange or Vodafone. Also there are many major Esim players that offer Europe for very cheap prices like Airalo, Nomad, jetpack and saily. Many of these companies have promotions and referral codes available. Check pinned posts in this subreddit.

    EuropePas cher
    r/eSIMs · What carriers does Saily use?

    That's from their app. No need to buy anything in order to set up an account https://preview.redd.it/hfil1qoqp4ph1.png?width=1439&format=png&auto=webp&s=4d42587a285cb0074f5e33470f5159bb5ac06ae6

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · What eSIM do you recommend?

    That's a lot of data for a week. I would look into local esim options. If you want to stick with a travel esim many have 20 GB for about $30 US like Roamless, Firsty, Airalo and Saily. Roamless and Airalo also have 50 GB option for about $39 US

    r/eSIMs · Saily worked perfectly

    Regarding Saily referrals. It's actually at least $5 depending on a plan you purchase and can be combined with 15% discount codes

    r/eSIMs · ESim for Prague

    Saily will work just fine. I would get a local esim if you are there for a month. However, if you want to stay connected the moment you arrive, I recommend Airalo Czech Republic O2 esim. It's $16 for 10 GB for 30 days and comes with a Czech number with some minutes and credits for SMS. It's easily reloadable by using Czech Republic O2 website or app. Do not get regular Airalo Czech esim, that one is more expensive and doesn't come with a phone number. Airalo Czech Republic O2 esim is a local O2 esim that is resold by Airalo. It also will work anywhere in the EU and UK

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Which eSim for my needs?

    Unless you are in a very rural area, a travel esim that uses any of the 3 major providers will work well for you. Roamless is pay per use and works on T-Mobile and AT&T, Airalo now works on T-Mobile and Verizon and has a plan that includes local minutes and SMS. Not sure about Saily as I never tried them yet as they only use Google or Apple ID login. Both use local IP. If you want to have very rural coverage, go with Airalo. If you only need data as needed, go with Roamless pay as you go.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Best esim for 6 days in Las Vegas

    Vegas has a very good cellular coverage from all 3 major providers in the USA. Tello will work just fine. I'm not a big fan of Holafly. You also mentioned Saily and it will also work just fine. If you do not need much data and want something as pay as you go, looking into Roamless or esim.sm

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Best&Affordable Esim for Italy & Switzerland?

    I second Airalo Czech Republic O2 Esim if you need to make and receive calls using an EU phone number. For data only, you have lost of providers like Airalo, jetpac, Nomad, Saily, Roamless and many more. BTW, Roamless lets you make outgoing calls using it's app at pretty reasonable rates.

    r/eSIMs · Esim choice help

    Both Saily and Airalo are solid options for Europe. However, I would recommend to stay away from unlimited plans especially with Airalo. If you just traveling within EU, Airalo has a Czech Republic O2 esim that works anywhere in the EU and comes with 10 GB of data and credit for calls for $16.

    Europe
  • Bizzlep 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

  • EmmaGoldmanSF 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Intrepid-Strain4189 🇬🇧🌐

    43 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · 2 eSIMs how?

    Yes, your Japan plan will keep running, but it simply won’t work in Korea. You will have to purchase, download and install another eSIM for Korea. Next time, if there is any chance you will be visiting multiple locations in a short time, you can use either a regional plan from Airalo, or a Saily eSIM. Saily make use of the same eSIM profile in all destinations. You just buy plans as needed. But, with all that said, once a

    ActivationAsieJapon
    r/eSIMs · Confusion with 2 Ubigi eSims

    Ubigi uses the same eSIM profile in all destinations, like Saily and many others. So, when you buy your first ever Ubigi plan and install the eSIM, do NOT delete the eSIM after your first trip with it. You can then buy multiple plans which will use the same eSIM; Japan, France etc. Last time I checked Ubigi allows re-installing the same eSIK up to 5 times. Handy if you have an active plan and want to switch it to another device.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Esims for usa vs phone carrier for a week?

    Unless you need a USA phone number, for calling taxis, hotels etc, you can easily get by with the likes of Saily, Ubigi, Airalo, Roamless etc etc. Or, for a few extra steps you can sign up for Tello, a local MVNO that comes with a local number and costs less than a travel eSIM. No real catch, other than remembering to cancel when you leave or it will auto renew. No, you don't need to be USA resident nor provide formal ID. It could also be useful before you get there for making calls to the USA via wifi calling.

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Local vs regional e-sim

    Saily and Ubigi both make use of a single eSIM profile for all destinations, just buy plans per country/region as required. Whereas Airalo will require you to download and install a separate eSIM per destination.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Please help: Ubigi data plan installed in iPad shows up on iPhone.

    Of course that’s the problem. At this time Ubigi only supports one eSIM per account. You would need to open another Ubigi account with another email. However, you can either hotspot one device to the other or delete the eSIM for one device then using the same Ubigi account install the same eSIM via the app on the other device. Another option for multiple device use is Saily which allows the management of more than one eSIM from the same Saily account.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Transferable eSims

    Saily and Ubigi allow swapping eSIMs between devices. Ubigi only does 1 per account whereas Saily allows multiple eSIMs and plans in the same account. Very handy for families etc.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · I have like 25 esims on my phone and never know which one is active. Is there a better way to keep track?

    No, the eSIM just sits there until you load another plan. The Ubigi app is even zero-rated, meaning, if you end up in a surprise location that’s covered by Ubigi and you don’t have a plan, you simply toggle the Ubigi eSIM on and buy a plan via the app. You do not need to first look for another internet connection. With Saily, you need another connection to buy a plan, but then you just attach it to any existing Saily eSIM you might already have. You can have multiple Saily eSIMs in the same account, to be used on various devices.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Super confused about eSIMs for my first Europe trip. Help?

    Yes, you will want to use a travel eSIM, if your phone supports it. What phone do you have? Chances are you’re already using an eSIM from your home provider, who will otherwise charge you a small fortune for roaming. The only difference is an eSIM is embedded in your device, you just download the credentials instead of inserting a little plastic chip. The average eSIM capable device can store up to 20 eSIM profiles and most can run 2 at the same time, or 1 eSIM and your physical SIM. One of the best options for Europe is Ubigi, because they are from France and so have secured some of the best local rates. You start by downloading the app, then you select and purchase a plan. In Europe there is little difference in the price between regional and single country, so you can just get a regional. However, with Ubigi you only need to download and install one eSIM profile for all their destinations. So you can also start with only your firsr country. So after you buy your first plan you will be invited to install the eSIM, directly via the app, no QR involved. But they will email a QR anyway. And don’t worry about running out of data with Ubigi. You can still use their app and eSIM and to buy another plan, even if your current plan is empty or expired. Another great option for Europe is Saily. One eSIM for all their destinations. Just download the Saily app, buy your first plan and install the eSIM once.

    ActivationEurope
    r/eSIMs · Anyone know how I can file a complaint about Holafly in Spain?

    How much are you out of pocket? When, not if, I have problems with any esim company I just cut my losses and move on to the next one, until I find one that just works. 2 that have yet to waste my time, and money are Saily and Ubigi. As much as I have my principles, life is too short to spend it fighting with esim providers over a few bucks. I have a few esims installed, so I can’t really use the ‘you left me high and dry’ excuse.

    Rapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Best ESIM for west Africa?

    First install Roamless and load about $10. This credit never expires and can be used in all their destinations, as a fall back. Next buy the appropriate plan and install an eSIM from Saily. Like Roamless, this same eSIM can be used in all destinations after buying a plan. Saily seem to have some of the best rates in Africa, so this would be my primary connection. You can also install a free esim from BetterRoaming, also as a fall back. Just turn it on in any of their destinations and you will then be sent a link to buy a plan in what they call a zero-rated operation. In other words, you don’t need an active plan to buy one. Ubigi is another option. Their app is also zero-rated, so like BetterRoaming, running out of data is a non-issue. I have all of the above installed. Same eSIM, all destinations. The same cannot be said for Airalo.

    ActivationPas cher
    r/eSIMs · Recommend eSIM for Europe AND Japan same trip

    Saily is on top of my list, but so is Ubigi. Like Saily, Ubigi also makes use of the same single eSIM in all destinations. Also, the Ubigi app is zero-rated, meaning even if you run out of data you can still use the app via the eSIM to buy a new plan. Ubigi(Transatel) is owned by Japanese corporation NTT and they run their own 901 network. But with both providers it may be cheaper to buy individual country plans.

    ActivationPas cher
    r/eSIMs · 6 best eSIM services for travelers according to cnn

    Have a look at Saily or Ubigi, both use a single eSIM profile in all destinations. The Ubigi app is even zero rated when the eSIM is on and connected to a partner network. This means that even if you don’t have an active plan when you find yourself in a surprise location you can still use it to buy a plan. I have also used Airalo, Esimatic, KeepGo, RoamLess and BetterRoaming. With the exception of Airalo, all of the above also make use of a single eSIM.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Best provider for Africa

    I’ve narrowed it down to Saily, Airalo, Ubigi, Esimatic, KeepGo and Roamless, depending on where I’m going. But, Africa is a very tough nut to crack. For example, if going to Namibia, the only option right now is a local sim from MTC. The other issue is registering local sims in many African countries, and while local prices are cheaper than travel eSIMs, if you’re only going for a few weeks, getting a travel eSIM might be more worth your while. Yes, you can get regional plans for large parts of Africa, but some countries are a lot more expensive than others which pushes the overal price up. So, you may be best served getting plans per country but with a provider that only uses one eSIM profile. Except for Airalo, all the others mentioned above make use of the same eSIM in all destinations. Unlimited? Forget it. Put that idea out of your head. There is no such thing.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Best esims for the UAE?

    I’m talking about travel eSIMs like Saily, Airalo etc. They cannot be installed in the UAE, but they can be used in the UAE, on either e& or Du. But yes, if you want a plan directly from either local network with local number, that can only be done in the UAE.

    ActivationAsie
    r/eSIMs · Roamless just stopped working in Japan

    When something is zero-rated it means you don't need a plan. This is generally only possible when you run your own network. Ubigi(Transatel) and BetterRoaming(1Global) both run their own networks. They then cover the cost of data to connect to their own apps/websites. For re-sellers like Airalo or Saily it would be very difficult for them to zero-rate their apps.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · South Africa, Maya Mobile OR Other Esim??

    Nothing at all, at least when it’s made easy. Spain, South Africa, easy. UAE, not worth it, even for the free sim/esim with 10GB handed out at the airport. Trust me, I tried. For that ID free Saily does the job, before you even get to the terminal. Got my first cell phone in 1996 and have travelled to 40 countries since, so I’ve got lots of t-shirts.

    ActivationAsie
    r/eSIMs · How do you usually handle mobile data when you travel?

    It depends on where you live and where you travel. In my case I live in Belgium, but I can use my home plan throughout the EU, Norway and the UK for no extra roaming. Same goes for any other local EU provider. But for Switzerland and any other non-EU country travel eSIMs come in handy. For that I've narrowed it down to a very short list. I'm tired of looking. My top 2 are now Saily and Ubigi. Both are already installed and make use of the same eSIM profile in all destinations, unlike Airalo and many others. Yes, some esims are very cheap, but that doesn't mean they'll work well, if at all. There is a thing called network priority, especially when roaming; In a nutshell, the more you pay, the faster your connection. Other fallbacks are Roamless with their non-expiring credit and BetterRoaming which lets you install an eSIM for free then sends you a link to buy a plan on their website in your destination without needing to look for another connection. It's what's called a zero-rated operation. The Ubigi app is also zero-rated. As long as you have the app and eSIM installed and are connected to a partner network you can buy a plan. So running out of data is a non-issue with Ubigi. When I visit South Africa, I make use of local sims/esims as I used to live there, so I know exactly how they work. Because yes, local is almost always cheaper than travel sim prices and in some countries by a lot.

    ActivationEurope
    r/eSIMs · Globetrotter needs one eSIM(?)

    A better option instead of Global from Airalo is Ubigi, Saily or Roamless. These providers make use of the same eSIM profile in all their destinations. You can then buy individual country plans as needed which will be a whole lot cheaper than a global plan.

    ActivationPas cher
    r/eSIMs · Looking for an eSIM with high-speed data (no throttle) in Europe — 50GB or more/month?

    I got ~700Mbps from Ubigi in Spain on 5G, which is included at no extra charge. Ubigi supply their own eSIM and run their own 901 network. You only need one eSIM for all destinations. Not the cheapest, but they are a European favourite. From the makers of NordVPN, Saily is another one that only requires 1 eSIM for all destinations. Both Saily and Ubigi offer ‘unlimited’, but they seem clear enough about their FUP. When it comes to fixed

    ActivationIllimité
    r/eSIMs · What’s the best choice

    In that case you will have to look for a local Kenyan provider that offers eSIM, which will also come with a local number, something that might be useful if staying for over a month. Start with Safaricom and Airtel. When it comes to travel eSIMs, my personal short list is, in no particular order: Saily, Ubigi, Airalo, Esimatic, RoamLess, KeepGo, BetterRoaming and Yesim. With the exception of Airalo, all of the above make use of the same eSIM profile in all destinations. RoamLess even has a VoIP service for making calls to any phone anywhere in the world, like Skype used to do. There is absolutely zero difference in performance between eSIM and regular SIM. It all comes down to the provider who issued the sim and/or the local network they operate on. An eSIM will not give you better coverage in the countryside over a regular SIM.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Best eSim for madrid?

    The Ubigi app is zero rated, meaning, even if you run out of data, you can still use the app to buy more. Both Ubigi and Saily use the same eSIM in all destinations, so don’t delete them when you leave Spain.

    ActivationEurope
    r/eSIMs · Don’t use holafly

    Ones that do freely allow it; Ubigi, Roamless, KeepGo and Saily, at least those are the ones I've done it with, so far. And Holafly 'unlimited'? It is not, far from it. Got throttled to 150Kbps after 5GB on the 1st day. So yes, sim swapping is something I expect, just like with a physical sim. If you as a provider don't let me switch phones, you don't get my money. It's that simple.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Setting up an E-Sim

    Yes. Just install the Saily app, buy the required plan, follow the instructions to install the eSIM profile. Saily is one of my favourites, for pricing and user friendlyness, but there are about another 20k options out there, with tons more on the way. But I’ve stopped lookinng for new providers and just stick with what I know works well. Also Airalo, Ubigi, Roamless, Esimatic, KeepGo, BetterRoaming and Yesim, depending on who offers the best deal where I’m going.

    ActivationPas cher
    r/eSIMs · Multi-country eSIM

    Saily, BetterRoaming, Esimatic, KeepGo, Yesim and Ubigi all use the same eSIM profile in all destinations, you then just buy plans per country/region. The Ubigi app is even zero rated and BetterRoaming lets you buy a plan via the web even if you don’t have an active plan. You just need to be connected to a partner network.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Esim Card SPAIN

    Saily, Ubigi and Airalo have reasonable plans for Spain, and while convenient, nothing beats local prices. I think Spain has some of the cheapest local prices in Europe.

    EuropePas cher
    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for UK primarily and then rest of EU?

    Ubigi or Saily might be an option. Neither come with a phone number, but they both use the same eSIM profile anywhere else in the world that they operate, which is almost everywhere. While the UK is no longer EU, so operators between both are no longer required to offer 'free' roaming, some may still offer such, but there are no guarantees.

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for regular worldwide travel (based in USA)

    One eSIM for all locations includes Ubigi and BetterRoaming who both have zero rated apps, meaning if you are connected to a partner network you can still buy a plan for the required location without needing another internet connection. Then you have Saily, from the makers of NordVPN. Saily isn't zero-rated, yet. They say they're working on that. But like Ubigi and BR, Saily also makes use of only one single eSIM profile. Whats more, all 3 providers above allow you to easily switch/replace an eSIM. For text and the odd real phone call I just use Tello, worldwide. Tello's parent company KeepCalling is another option for pre-paid phone calls. Roamless, Drimsim and KeepGo are maybe other emergency options, but only for very short, quick uses. I currently have 14 eSIM profiles in my iPhone 12 mini (max 20)

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · 10 days in U.S., did i choose the best eSIM?

    I'm curious, why avoid MVNO's like Tello? I spend a lot of time in Europe and Africa where I avoid the actual networks. They seem to care less and less about the little people and in turn apepar to be concentrating more on business / wholesale. They've spent enough money setting up their networks, they want their money back, which isn't going to come from $5 subs. Basically, an MVNO doesn't have the humongous cost of securing spectrum licenses, then setting up and maintaining a radio network. This saving is then passed on to the user which often includes much better customer support. This also applies to Airalo, Ubigi, Saily etc. They are also MVNOs, but ones that don't offer voice. But when it comes to performance, I generally notice no difference between an MNO and an MVNO. One thing you can do is check to see what type of network an MVNO may operate; Tier-1, 2, 3 etc

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · Best eSim for Europe?

    I've done my eSIM research, and the choices are seemingly endless. But, I have narrowed it down to 3: Ubigi, Airalo and Saily. With that said, it still depends on where you're going. For example, Saily is best in places like Africa and the Middle East, but Ubigi has some of the best rates for Europe. If you go the travel eSIM route, you will need to get a plan for each country, or a regional plan. With Saily and Ubigi you can re-use the same eSIM profile anywhere else they offer service in. Airalo requires you to download and install a separate eSIM profile for every country/region. But when it comes to local prices in Europe, nothing can beat them. So, if you can wait until you get to your first country, look for a local sim from Lycamobile. And, you can then keep using that sim in any other EU country for no extra charge. Just install the app and top up with credit card, PayPal, Google or Apple. The catch? You may not be able to use all the data, or they throttle you. I have Lycamobile from Spain; \~150Mbs in Spain, 5Mbps in the rest of the EU. But that's a non-issue, for me. I can still use the whole bundle.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Airalo's Czech Esim

    Have a look at Saily and Ubigi. Saily even allows you to manage multiple eSIMs in the same account, and both prividers make use of the same eSIM in all locations. The Ubigi app is even zero-rated, meaning if you run out of data you can still use it to buy another plan.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Best Esim for long term travel?

    Depends on how much data is needed. First look at Roamless, 1 eSIM, 1 balance, all destinations. Then there is Saily and Ubigi. 1 eSIM, just buy plans per country/region as needed.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Best eSim for Europe travel?

    What you might want to consider when travelling between multiple countries is having to download and install a separate eSIM profile for every destinations. This is what Airalo does. Yes, they have regional plans but these are far from cheap. So what you want to do is consider something like Saily, Ubigi, Esimatic, BetterRoaming, RoamLess or KeepGo. All of those require you to install only 1 eSIM which you then reuse in all destinations. You just buy plans per country. Some providers might be cheap in say Spain, yet one of the others is cheapest in Greece. I have all of those installed and just toggle between the eSIMs as required.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · eSIMs for calls/texts and data

    If you also need to make calls: [https://bouygues-telecom.simoptions.com](https://bouygues-telecom.simoptions.com) or [https://roamless.com](https://roamless.com) For data only, and only 1 eSIM profile for all destinations; Saily, Ubigi, KeepGo, Esimatic, Yesim or BetterRoaming.

    Activation
  • the_john19 🇬🇧

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Saily In Japan Is Unusable, and it’s not because of the network

    Just an important note: I didn’t choose Roamless because I wanted to imply that they were the best of the best or because I wanted to endorse them, it was mainly because they support the same network as Saily (SoftBank) in addition to NTT docomo, whereas Ubigi only supports NTT docomo, which Saily doesn’t support at all. Personally, I’d actually recommend Ubigi more due to the Japanese IP address.

    Japon
    r/eSIMs · 🚀 Umi (formerly Orbit) is now LIVE on iOS! Android coming soon.

    Hi! Thank you for your quick reply. 1. “Sending data vouchers is unique” .. But why do you think this has not been done yet? Like what’s the use case for this feature? You wanna buy data for a friend? I can just send them money or the QR code of the eSIM/let them scan the QR code of my phone to get the eSIM I got for them. Same for family/kids, I can just manage their eSIMs in my app (managing multiple eSIMs is supported by Saily and others, so nothing unique). I just don’t see many people “switching” to Umi because they can buy vouchers for others but maybe I’m wrong. 2. “Data sharing” .. yea that can be really useful, especially if it works with plans I’ve already bought. Since it isn’t available (yet), I can’t really comment on it of course but yes, would be a nice feature for sure. 3. “VIP Clubs” .. So influencers can give you a code to unlock some cheaper plans? Well, discount codes by influencers are relatively common. The “private portal” within the app might sound interesting but I’m not sure why influencers should use this instead of other platforms offering much more features in this regard. 4. “We created a custom eSIM” .. as mentioned before, “Connect” or “Plus Poland” as the eSIM issuer I’ve seen before, Telna IP addresses (France IP here in Europe), “globaldata” as the APN.. I’m just curious how exactly it is a “custom” eSIM that you’ve created? I’ve seen this with so many eSIM providers. Like I said, Saily for example does the networking themselves, Ubigi does everything themselves. I’m just curious what it is that makes your eSIM “custom”. I know that this doesn’t really affect the product, I’m just a tech guy who is interested in this topic. 5. “We’re a small team”, “more exciting things coming up”, etc. ... and I really hope you succeed and get somewhere with this new product. I really do. It’s just that right now, and that’s what people can only really review right now, you offer eSIMs like everyone else. Yea I can send vouchers to others but as mentioned above, I don’t really see this as the big hit. The rest of the features - right now - is not really unique or would make me want to switch, especially with this marketing which is basically full of promises about features in the future. But… I don’t want to sound too negative, positive I see are the networks you use. Lots of 5G on some really good networks worldwide and you publicly share the networks you use, which I really like.. maybe that’s something you should mention more in your marketing, especially in a sub-Reddit like this one. Also the pricing is relatively good, especially with the “expandable” validity. I wish you guys all the best, please just improve on the marketing, don’t fill it up with future promises too much and try to think from the perspective of a potential customer who gets tons of ads from Airalo, Saily, etc., make sure they really see a benefit of going with Umi instead of other choices.

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · 30 days Japan Sim Card

    I just came home from Japan after 3 weeks. I tested a few eSIMs, what you should definitely look out for are the networks. The best experience I had was with NTT docomo, second best was SoftBank. au (KDDI) was the worst, which is what Jetpac and some of the really cheap ones are using. The best experience I had was with Ubigi, their 30 day unlimited plan offers you 60GB of high speed data using the NTT network with 5G, and it gives you a Japanese IP. Second best was Roamless, they use NTT and SoftBank, both with 5G but are very expensive if you want to use a lot of data. No matter what eSIM you end up with, make sure it uses 5G, especially in areas like Tokyo it helps a lot. Also, avoid anything that’s using 1GLOBAL, which includes Saily (which is a 1GLOBAL reseller). They are really solid in other countries but in Japan.. horrible, sadly

    Japon
  • Atreyu_Spero 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

  • BobcatSpiritual7699 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · eSIM vs portable wifi

    eSim and tether any other devices to your phone to leverage the connection when needed. I do that on all my travels, including multiple to Japan and has worked flawlessly. I've used Saily for esim FWIW......highly recommended.

    HotspotJapon
  • Flimsy-Process230 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Saily 10GB of data gone in minutes!

    Your own screenshot shows that your phone has been using a lot of cellular data. You have 18 GB under System Services and another 5 GB from Instagram alone. Unless those statistics are from a previous period that would suggest the data was actually consumed by your phone. Not actively using your phone doesn’t necessarily mean it wasn’t using data. iOS and apps can transfer large amounts of data in the background. If you didn’t have Low Data Mode enabled iOS or an app could have downloaded something large in the background. At this point the evidence you’ve shown seems to point to the phone actually using the data rather than Saily simply taking it from your balance.

    r/eSIMs · Saily 10GB of data gone in minutes!

    Fair enough. I’ve used Saily before with no issues but when traveling I always have a Plan B in case something goes wrong. At this point I think it’s time to use yours. Also, I’d recommend resetting your cellular data statistics every time you top up so you can track exactly what each package uses.

  • cowmowtv 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily 10GB of data gone in minutes!

    So between 11.04:42 and 11.05:01, it tells you you have used up 4.7GB (not sure how to read the logs properly)? While technically fully possible, practically this seems highly implausible because it would equate to an average throughput of roughly 2 Gbps. Especially within something like a train or bus, which generally tends to have well-insulated windows, which in turn cause worse reception.

  • danmarce 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · Best eSIM for Japan? When do I activate it?

    First time I used Ubigi, second time Saily (as I got a promotion) Both are easy to use. Just check as some providers might not allow hotspot (but if you don't need this, no problem) I usually install BEFORE leaving my home country, and change the data sim as soon as I land.

    Activation
  • Apprehensive_Heat176 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Effective_Cap_4143 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Gi1rim 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · I need Esim advice. I was BADLY burnt by Ubigi.

    I'm currently having an ok time on ubigi, but had the weirdest outage last night in an intersection in shibuya. Walked over to the other side of the street and it started working again 🤷‍♂️ also kid and wife had less hassle getting their saily eSIM working at arrivals but idk. Pixel pro 11 for anyone wondering 

    ActivationJapon
  • recreationalwildlife 🇬🇧

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · What carriers does Saily use?

    Unless you’re logged in or signed up you can’t access anything. Clicking that ‘chat with us’ takes you to a login or sign up screen. Thanks for trying to help.

    r/eSIMs · What carriers does Saily use?

    Sorry to sound dumb, but I cannot find any ‘get support’ or ‘ask us’ link on their site or app. Not willing to setup an account until I know this is what I need.

  • CleanKidAlways 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Don’t buy Saily esim for Switzerland

    eSIMs have become a bit of a “cult”, for want of a better word. I have a trip to Czechia later this month, have already downloaded an eSIM from a local network, Kaktus, a sub brand of T-Mobile Czech Republic, which will activate once I land in Prague, going on my previous experience. I always buy local SIM cards or eSIMs, much better value than Saily, Airalo etc and give you a local number too.

    Rapport qualité-prix
  • HeladosVerde 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Massivedreams912 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Either-Pear1954 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Which e-simm is good for cruise in Europe, port stops: Italy, Croatia, Spain, Greece, Montenegro? I need data but might need to make some calls .I feel like What's app, Skype or Google Voice doesn't always work well? Plus i wanted to share it with my folks. (hot spot) I thought Orange Esimm?

    We did well last year with Saily in the western med. Only country we had no coverage in was Morocco so I just roamed that day on my home sim. Crazy how many people I saw wandering aimless or panicking about not being able to reach their email etc when it could have been fixed by a one day roaming charge. We actually did the annual pkg so we could use whatever data we didn't use for our winter vacation to Mexico.

    Europe
  • L0rdLogan 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Esim choice help

    You can pay in Australian dollars, rather than only US dollars. Which due to the conversion rate to your local currency makes it a lot cheaper in some markets, also airlo and Saily, seem to only focus on ridiculous priced unlimited plans which a lot of people don’t need When I was in Japan, I got 20 gigs of data and went for about 18 GB in two weeks, which was using Maps, TikTok, YouTube, WhatsApp et cetera

    IllimitéRapport qualité-prix
  • N805DN 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Saily won’t let me iMessage

    It should be empty. It’s data only. Did you enter your own number in it? You can leave your normal eSIM enabled but with the roaming option disabled. WiFi calling can work through the Saily data (or WiFi if you’re connected). If iMessage has been deactivated you’ll need to enable it again for your number in settings under messages and set the send new messages from back to your number. This will force SMS to be sent during activation however which may trigger roaming chargers if you’re abroad.

    r/eSIMs · Saily won’t let me iMessage

    What does “number didn’t transfer correctly” mean? While Saily offers numbers they don’t do porting so it wouldn’t be your normal number. Setting your number on the Saily line will break iMessage for sure.

  • explicitspirit 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Why do people buy esims promoted by influencers?

    The thing is services like Airalo and Saily can be 4x as expensive as a random provider from Trip.com or Ubigi. I get that they can demand higher pricing, but not that much. Just a quick example for a Europe eSim for 30 days and 10GB costs 44 CAD, while vendors on Trip.com have rates in the $12 CAD range. Ubigi sits in the middle but is still under $20. The price difference is huge.

    EuropeRapport qualité-prix
  • Werral 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Giama 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • DriveDocsJapan 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • YoutubeUniqq 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Ill_Passage5341 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · Best eSIM for Japan? When do I activate it?

    I used Saily last month and had a good experience. If you use "allisoninjapan" you can get a discount. I activated on the plane before takeoff. I had to restart the phone after landing to reconfigure. I would recommend setting up wifi calling before you leave.

    Activation
  • ru5ty5hackl3ford 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Fancy_Masterpiece748 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Wrong-Pudding93 🇬🇧

    6 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · What is best for Germany?

    Breeze is fine, it is backed by a major eSIM supplier. But it seems like it only supports connection to one network (o2). EscapeSIMs Germany plans are both cheaper and support connecting to 3 networks. Otherwise, the "default" options like Saily, Airalo, Nomad should all be fine.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · Lebara enter Travel SIM market

    Oof. Especially when comparing Australia to other providers (10GB 30 days): - Nomad £8.78 - Airalo £11.90 - Saily £12.00 - Ubigi £13.50 - BetterRoaming £13.85 And Lebara (at 7 days more but 2GB less): £25, with the non-discount price being £33. Not competitive at all is what I would say.

    Pas cher
    r/eSIMs · eSim for Japan

    No, most likely not. It is actually rare that these travel eSIMs use the IP of the country they are used in. The 4G/LTE Japan eSIM I mentioned is actually a rare exception because it uses the Japanese-based MVNO IIJmio. With Saily, you can choose the country IP out of a range they have (good feature but their SIMs are also more expensive). IP locations for travel eSIMs depend on the destination country and the supplier behind it (in your case CMHK). Common IP locations are Poland, Hong Kong, UK, Singapore and less commonly France, Belgium, USA. Airalo even says this for their Japan product: https://preview.redd.it/w1zwx27e8cxf1.png?width=502&format=png&auto=webp&s=7e955e75e393df12b6d68c65ae80cd9d6c7b8c5c

    r/eSIMs · What's the best esim for asia region?

    Airalo and Saily are both fine but imo overpriced.. almost $100 for 50GB... I'd personally go with the cheaper options and just use VPN if needed but I totally understand if that doesn't work for you. Btw, I just checked and Nomad also routes via Hong Kong. The Jetpac help person couldn't help me with that but I'm pretty sure it routes through Singapore (it should use APN "globaldata" and IMSI 26), so no restrictions.

    Rapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · looking for a esim app (from australia to greece)

    Hello! I recommend getting a fixed GB amount instead of anything "unlimited". For European plans you have many options, including (price low to high): EscapeSIM (Aussie company), Jetpac, MobiMatter (Sparks plans), Nomad, RedteaGO, esim.sm, BNEsim, Saily, Airalo. However, I would advise you to only buy the esim as few days before you leave since many have activation deadlines (sometimes only 30 days).

    Europe
  • CyborgNumber42 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Central Europe E-sim Suggestions?

    I used Redteago’s Europe unlimited plan in France and Germany and it worked well. I activated it before leaving, and it connected automatically once I landed. It was also convenient when moving between countries, since I didn’t have to worry about switching SIMs. Btw, I found it includes 10GB of high-speed data per day and is more cost-effective than both Airalo and Saily.

    Rapport qualité-prix
  • by_a_pyre_light 🇬🇧

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Saily Data Scam: Saily blowing through data, reports almost 100% more used than phone records

    > Your data month on your phone starts on 8th April so 5 days ago, but assuming your Saily plan was 1 month it looked to start 7 days ago? That would explain the difference... How does that explain the difference? The "month" on Saily started when it was installed. That's why it has a different "month" date from T-Mobile.  So the 8th-13th is 5 days, which is what I was saying about the data usage not lining up. > Are you not using WiFi ever...? Did you not read my post? I had high speed data in Europe that logged over 200Mbps down, while Wi-Fi was spotty at the hotels and required constant juggling with various access points around the cities. At home my plan is unlimited data, so I never worry about it and only use Wi-Fi at my home. Of course I didn't use Wi-Fi often in Europe until I found out the T-Mobile plan was limited. *Then* I started jumping through all the hoops.  > Additionally if you do really need such a large amount of data, local eSIMs with 100s of GB are available from networks like Vodafone PT or Lyca PT for under €10-20 I know that, I used Vodafone last time. I did some basic math that said if it took me ~7 days to use 5GB then I should use less than that in ~6 days when I'm metering it and using Wi-Fi frequently.  The issue isn't that I used data - the issue is that the amount I used more accurately aligns with what the phone says vs what Saily says. 

    Europe
  • Pitadotcom 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Saily_eSIM_ProductTM 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Unexpected depletion of Saily Global plan due to Ultra plan being tied to separate eSIM — no activation warning

    Hey! As you have already discussed - in the Saily app you can either top up an existing eSIM or get a new one when purchasing a plan. We usually recommend topping up since it skips the installation step. That said, based on the points raised here, it’s clear we can do a better job making the eSIM status and Ultra plan activation more obvious in the app. We’ll be reviewing this flow with the team. As for [ATSAKAKAPE](https://www.reddit.com/user/ATSAKAKAPE/) specific case, it’s hard to comment on the exact cause without looking into the details. If you’re open to it, could you DM us your email or support ticket ID? Our engineering team will review what happened, and we’d also like to make it right for the trouble this caused.

    Activation
  • Devil_AE86 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

  • eSIMs_bot 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Traveling through multiple asian countries. Look for an esim that works for all of them.

    **Asia (Pricing in $USD unless stated)** **Airalo** 2 GB/15 Days $9.50 3 GB/30 Days $13.00 5 GB/30 Days $20.00 10 GB/30 Days $37.00 **Nomad** 3 GB/30 Days $13.00 5 GB/30 Days $17.00 10 GB/30 Days $20.00 20 GB/45 Days $30.00 **Jetpac** 5GB/ 30 Days $15.00 10GB/ 30 Days $19.99 15GB/ 30 Days $29.99 30GB/ 30 Days $39.99 **Saily** 3 GB/30 Days $12.49 5 GB/30 Days $19.49 10 GB/30 Days $35.99 (Prices are for comparison purposes and not a recommendation)

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · Nomad eSIM through a US trip of 4 people, honest review

    **United_states (Pricing in $USD unless stated)** **Airalo** 2 GB/15 Days $7.00 2 GB/15 Days $12.50 3 GB/30 Days $9.00 3 GB/30 Days $16.00 5 GB/30 Days $14.00 5 GB/30 Days $22.50 10 GB/30 Days $23.00 10 GB/30 Days $34.50 20 GB/30 Days $37.00 **Nomad** 3 GB/30 Days $9.00 5 GB/30 Days $13.00 10 GB/30 Days $15.00 20 GB/30 Days $18.00 50 GB/30 Days $27.00 **Jetpac** 5 GB / 30 Days $12.99 10 GB / 30 Days $15.99 15 GB / 30 Days $19.99 20 GB / 30 Days $35.00 30 GB / 30 Days $29.99 40 GB / 30 Days $34.99 Unlimited / 10 Days $33.99 **Saily** 3 GB/30 Days $8.99 5 GB/30 Days $13.99 10 GB/30 Days $22.99 20 GB/30 Days $36.99 **Sparks** 1 GB/60 Days $4.40 2 GB/60 Days $5.40 3 GB/60 Days $6.20 5 GB/60 Days $8.00 10 GB/60 Days $12.40 15 GB/60 Days $18.20 30 GB/90 Days $35.90 (Prices are for comparison purposes and not a recommendation)

    États-Unis
  • DBT_Rusty 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Europe trip coming up and looking for solid eSIM advice

    In albania currently and had originally used holafly unlimited which has been great for just my phone but ive been hotspotting alot and holafly just straight up stopped working for only the hotspot. Data still works on my phone. I ended up getting a saily one as well that i switch to when hotspotting

    EuropeHotspot
  • firstclassblizzard 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · About to get esim for travel to Portugal. Help me on settings please.

    Good. Roaming on Cricket doesn’t matter because Cricket doesn’t have native roaming. It only needs to be on if you bought and want to use Cricket’s international day passes. If you didn’t purchase those, Cricket won’t charge you for roaming nor will it work over cellular in Europe Turn on WiFi calling before your trip. Don’t stress about the E911 address. Just put your main residence. This will allow you to make and receive phone calls and SMS in Europe As for an eSIM, who are you going with? I like Ubigi but Saily is good for individual countries

    Europe
  • Advanced-Edge2546 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM option for a week in Japan?

    Coverage and speed will depend on the local operator network. And in most cases, Ohayu eSIM, Airalo, Holafly, and other providers will connect you to the same networks (NTT Docomo Japan or SoftBank Japan). So my advice would be to check the prices and choose what fits you best. I quickly compared the price per 3GB here, and Ohayu, Ubigi, Saily, and Esimplus have the best price here. https://preview.redd.it/5gaf9cd8lqjf1.png?width=1008&format=png&auto=webp&s=3888a4d8895306d9c2e051b8a5fb476fba6b12a2

    JaponPas cher
  • digital_explorer1 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · eSIM for 5 weeks in France

    I am not sure why you would want 30GB or 100GB unless you plan to work outside and plan to attend a lot of video calls or meetings. However, I have summarized some common esim providers and their costs, if it helps: https://preview.redd.it/k83vxomwplef1.png?width=1662&format=png&auto=webp&s=f3595b2d97b61654f175ad89b2f1519a3e309796 In summary, go for Unoroam, if you want flexibility in number of days and cheapest option. Airalo and Saily provides options only for 30 days as you mentioned which is a bummer. Holafly, as I understand has only unlimited pack, if thats what you want for 30 days. Hope this helps for your travel.

  • ilovetoyap 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Recommendations for "simulated" eSIMs for Japan?

    Maybe you have better luck than me but I couldn't get Airalo to work on an esim adapter or natively at all in Japan. I did use Saily on both here no problem. Roamless also works here on both but is not a great value.

    ActivationJapon
    r/eSIMs · Should I use ubigi or airola

    Ymmv but I used both and could never get Airalo to work. Ubigi was fine and their option to show a US IP even when I was in JP also worked. Other than that I used Nomad and Saily without problems.

    Japon
  • Raghav-Rajpal 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Looking for recommendations in the UK

    Saily seems to best when you look at coverage + prices. The network and eSIMs from Saily are provided as a white label by the company 1GLOBAL [https://www.1global.com/telco-as-a-service](https://www.1global.com/telco-as-a-service) If you're anyways leaning towards Saily, check their plans directly: If you're travelling for business: [https://www.1global.com/enterprise](https://www.1global.com/enterprise) If you're travelling privately: [https://www.betterroaming.com/](https://www.betterroaming.com/) Since they also offer 5G coverage in the UK, this actually might be a nice choice. Airalo is also a nice choice and are quite competitive, but can't guarantee you a 5G always see [https://www.airalo.com/help/using-managing-esims/ZSEEHBT5HW6F/can-i-use-5g-with-my-esim/2JRSS0KBKZZB?srsltid=AfmBOopkaZwks\_\_L3Vt7HcU2xwUhW5JzPHpuyEENDD2t\_gVTn\_1TPI4v](https://www.airalo.com/help/using-managing-esims/ZSEEHBT5HW6F/can-i-use-5g-with-my-esim/2JRSS0KBKZZB?srsltid=AfmBOopkaZwks__L3Vt7HcU2xwUhW5JzPHpuyEENDD2t_gVTn_1TPI4v)

    EuropeRapport qualité-prix
  • LendMeCoffeeBeans 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Fearless_Sandwich103 🇬🇧🌐

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Saily: a review

    There are two types of players in market - burner esim: need to buy a new esim every time you travel and uninstall it once the trip ends or the esim expires on its own! (airalo, holalfy etc) - reusable esim OR one esim: keep topping up same esim with different countries. No need to reinstall an esim again, ever! (Jetpac, saily, roamless etc)

    Activation
    r/eSIMs · Saily vs Airalo

    Recommend to check out Tello and Jetpac for US! Both have local routing vs europe routing for both Saily and Airalo

    États-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Dominican Republic

    I looked up pricing of my go-to esims! Comparing 3gb and 5gb 3gb - airalo - $21 - Jetpac - $19 - Nomad - $32 - Saily - $21 5gb - Airalo - $32.5 - Jetpac - $30 - Nomad - $49 - Saily - $34

  • Zestyclose-Leg-8216 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

  • Forexual 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    Funny enough I tried using saily for my trip abroadb)google pixel 7 pro) and while it was supposed to activate when I arrived in country, it never did. Instead, the subscription never went past "inactive" ststus. I looked at me esim choices on my phone and none other than my sim card was available. I contacted customer support online and they were arrogant at best, downright rude at worst (depending on how you want to read their communications). I asked for a refund and received it. I then went to a saily competitor and there.was no issue. Plug and play. I'm using that esim now to write this comment. 

    ActivationRemboursement
  • Prestigiouspite 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • EntrepreneurRoyal856 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • ElButchero25 🇬🇧

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Recommend esim for USA mexico?

    You can check plans through a comparison website like [https://www.thebestesims.com/esim-north-america/](https://www.thebestesims.com/esim-north-america/) . That covers both US and Mexico. Airalo, Saily and Nomad all allow tethering and are reputable providers.

    HotspotÉtats-Unis
    r/eSIMs · Airalo in Aruba

    iMessage uses mobile internet/wifi to sends it messages as long as it stays connected to your apple ID, so it should work when you buy an esim with just data (and leave your original physical sim card in your iphone). You are not limited to Airalo or 1GB, but use a comparison website like [https://www.thebestesims.com/esim-aruba/](https://www.thebestesims.com/esim-aruba/) or [esimdb.com](http://esimdb.com) to find more providers with different amounts of data and prices. It seems Saily has one of the better deals for 3GB and is quite cheaper than Airalo in this case. Good luck!

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Best esim for Saudi Arabia recommendations?

    I think both Saily and Nomad are reputable providers, just as i.e. Airalo. They all use the same network (Zain) to offer their services, so the experience should be similar. I often use a comparison website like [https://www.thebestesims.com/esim-saudi-arabia/](https://www.thebestesims.com/esim-saudi-arabia/) to check for the best price because I think thats the only difference you're going to get for SA. Good luck!

    Asie
  • Prestigious_Treat401 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • lordwonko 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Don't use Saily in Japan

    Just to be 100% sure, with having the eSIM activated, did you check that 'Data Roaming' is enabled? I had some issues with Nomad and Airalo initially, which was fixed by enabling the setting for both. Otherwise, yeah, those speeds are definitely not usable at all!

  • GururuTravel 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Staff Traveler eSIM - Another eSIM I Stumbled On

    I’ve tried several eSIM providers. I initially started using Olafly and liked it, but I later discovered that costs vary depending on the country you’re visiting. For example, in Colombia, I found Saily to be cheaper, while in Mexico, I use Cosmofon.ai I will now test Staff Traveler on my next trip

    Pas cher
  • ekiledjian 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Roamless travel data eSIM - $5 free credit with coupon code: ESIM5

    Why would anyone use these guys? They are way too expensive. As an example, they charge 7,45 per GB for the Philippines, I can buy 10GB (30days) from Jetpac for $22. Saily has the same 10GB for $17.99. Even the expensive Gogsky has that pack for $27.99. Why would anyone pay roamless $74? Staff traveler sells their global eSIM, 10GB for $38.

    AsiePas cher
  • Professional-Care184 🇬🇧

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · eSim in Costa Rica

    Just used Saily it for Thailand , China and Bali and everything was great. They say that it works at costa rica as well. no issues with speed or connection . i used a code to get 10$ off making it kind of cheap for the unlimited gb package. The code i used was DIMITR7555

    AsieIllimitéPas cher
    r/eSIMs · eSIM for 3 weeks internationally, 2 countries

    Just used Saily it for Thailand , China and Bali and a bit back in greece and everything was great. no issues with speed or connection . i used a code to get 10$ off making it kind of cheap for the unlimited gb package. The code i used was DIMITR7555

    AsieEuropeIllimitéPas cher
    r/eSIMs · eSIMs in Indonesia?

    Just used Saily it for Thailand , China and Bali and everything was great. no issues with speed or connection . i used a code to get 10$ off making it kind of cheap for the unlimited gb package. The code i used was DIMITR7555

    AsieIllimitéPas cher
  • HannaTripW 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Best esim for Italy

    Saily worked fine for me in August (3 days in Milano) fast internet, simple in use (15% discount using coupon sahrzad15)

    Europe
  • Designer_Safe1115 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Mobilematter vs Airalo for UK + Balkans

    Thank you! I did look up different providers (Holafly, yessim, Saily, Nomads and others) and the only thing is most of their plans don’t include the countries I’m visiting in their regional plan (ex: an Europe plan doesn’t include the non-EU countries), whereas Airalo and MobiMatter have an existing plan. Can you share which providers you had in mind?

    Europe
  • mynala 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Don’t buy Saily esim for Switzerland

    The exact thing happened to me this past week. Got Saily unlimited 7 days eSIM for Switzerland. Arrived in Zermatt and Google Maps just never worked. All my set up are correct and I spent most of my day walking in the mountains not using my phone much, and didn’t even watch any social media videos. It’s impossible that I’ve reached my daily data limit. This is greatly disappointing and will never use Saily again.

    EuropeIllimité
  • JustASmartLeo 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Travelling to Europe for 12 days, need help deciding on an esim

    Airalo and Saily ride on brand value and charge high for those same packages which many like ZetSIM, Superalink give at a very low price. I used ZetSIM unlimited packs with 2GB per day and FUP of 512kbps after 2GB is done. I first took it for France and then did a top up for Spain. For me, the best part was their customer care, when I had to top up.

    Rapport qualité-prix
  • Aggravating-Path494 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for China

    I'm currently in China, and Nomad was the cheapest by far. The internet access was similar with the other 4 eSIMs i used here (Airalo, Saily, 1 from BUNQ and 1 from Revolut). I didn't buy the unlimited plan, since that one was capped at 3GB per day (with all the providers), so i just kept buying the 50GB plan. And nomad was best for that! Referral code: NVEGZOCENPPA for 7USD off

    AsieIllimité
  • SimAbove_eSIM 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Hour_Collection_1129 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • asolovey 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · First time in Japan, completely lost on which eSIM to pick?

    A good thing about Japan is that they have a local operator, i believe, their name is KDDI, that offers quite good unlimited plans, also with hotspot (this thing comes with limitations, though). So look for those eSIM providers that use them under the hood, Airalo, Saily, Awinst Connect, whatever, compare their packages and select the one that fits best to your trip length.

    Japon
  • Easy-Midnight-6791 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • jonnydregs84 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • NBAFAN9000 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • wYsock 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • BeardedSnowLizard 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · First time in Japan, completely lost on which eSIM to pick?

    Ubigi is owned by NTT Docomo's parent so I figured it was pretty safe bet. I also like that it still has access to its portal even when out of data so you can refill it. My wife used Saily and it worked fine too. If you are going with someone I find it nice to diversify so if one has problems the other person's is still working. Ubigi uses NTT Docomo plus KDDI.

  • Hkslayer 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • moomooraincloud 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Ill-Gas-4788 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Koethemeister 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Ch4nc394 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • MyTrueSide 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • DrNopeMD 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • haakonhawk 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · First time in Japan, completely lost on which eSIM to pick?

    **Just pick one.** Airalo, Saily, Ubigi, Holafly, whatever. It doesn't matter. They're the *same thing*. People seem to think these apps are mobile providers in their own right. *They're not*, they're **resellers**. So whichever you pick, the actual network you're going to connect to and the actual coverage you get is going to be the same. Their prices and plans may differ *a little*, but not enough to spend time researching every single one and being "completely lost" afterwards. If what you care about is staying connected, then it does NOT matter which *global* app you choose to buy your eSIM from. It's like asking whether you should buy your new PS5 from eBay or Amazon. It doesn't matter. Because it's the same product.

  • True-Collection2685 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • buffet97 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Please help suggestions for esims

    For large plan / big data in Indonesia it’s cheaper to buy local eSIM. Roaming travel eSIM is cheap for less than 10GB plan. And I think most unlimited always have FUP so it’s not pure “no limit.” Holafly and Saily has limit 5GB per day for their unlimited plan. Whereas Telkomsel (local eSIM) can have 83GB, 150GB, and 200GB. You can do tethering. 200GB / 30 days = 6.7 GB per day (more than Saily and Holafly)

    AsieIllimité
  • mmokhles 🇬🇧

    5 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Saily 10GB of data gone in minutes!

    I appreciate your response both here and there. These settings are all setup the right way, and either way any particular service will be listed with its usage in the data usage dashboard on my device and i can provide proofs. Sadly this remains an issue i cannot say is resolved.

    r/eSIMs · Saily 10GB of data gone in minutes!

    https://preview.redd.it/k2518l0svimh1.jpeg?width=1206&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c5e7e97be0b9b8228d8319a68754cc1dc8464ef2 The data dump they sent shows 4.7 gb being dumped within seconds, no app can do that this way, but this is the top usage within the whole period

    Remboursement
    r/eSIMs · Saily 10GB of data gone in minutes!

    Yess i truly understand all of this, it is my area of work. What i am trying to tell u that this behaviour was only triggered by an update to the plan, i already had more than 1 gb of data and it was not drained, the drain only happened when i added a new plan. It is very clearly a trigger response, not a ln unlucky accident

  • East_Customer_1753 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Unlimited issues saily

    Yeah i have orange just doen the road should have done that .. The daily limit is 5gb Resets 24 hours However thats not the isdue its something else techs trying to help to no avail

    Remboursement
  • Worried_Razzmatazz70 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Flying out to Europe tomorrow - overwhelmed by esim choices.

    I used Saily with no problem. That being said I wouldn't be too worried about running out. I did 8 months of european travel without any data, just using free wifi. If worst comes to worst you can find a burger king or mcdonalds that every city center is pepper bombed with and use the free wifi for a minute to get more data. Also download Organic Maps if you're worried about navagation. Every feature works completely offline including transit and walking directions, and theres no paywalls.

  • Bee_vibe 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · eSIM for Europe??

    I initially purchased Holafly but experienced issues then purchased a Saily one which was so much better

  • Inner_Profit_5168 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Esim choice help

    You can go for Jetpac, it's cheaper than airalo & saily and the connectivity is also great

  • StrengthSoggy8943 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily won’t let me iMessage

    It’s Data only. You keep your existing US line on, turn Data roaming off, and enable the Saily ESIM as your data line. In iMessage settings just make sure your normal number is still set as ‘start conversations’ from, and ‘you can be reached at….’

    Activation
  • natanavrrra 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · e-sim recs?

    Take an EU region plan, but make sure it has UK in it (not all do) If you're price sensitive go with Pelesim or Sparks (also good connection to be honest) If you like premium (not sure what it means in this space) go with HolaFly or Saily. Personally I had a lot of issues with Airalo in the past.

    Europe
  • misshollydawn 🇬🇧

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Saily won’t let me iMessage

    Alright. It seems it’s working now. Should I see this in the corner? This seems like I have two cell services and I don’t remember seeing this on other travels https://preview.redd.it/2um02hdjvfjh1.jpeg?width=502&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=19f6246abc2df0210564fd03281be0a48bdd4d98

    r/eSIMs · Saily won’t let me iMessage

    There wasn’t any number in the line when I activated it. It was just empty. I’ll see if I can contact support. Maybe they can reset it?

    Activation
  • Effective_Author4113 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Stay away from Airhub esim

    Being ang Airhub user since last 3 years, I am frequent.international users... I have used airalo, holafly and Saily and trust they all are very costly and very limited plans. One of my friend recommended me to try Airhub as they must affordable data plans and voice plans for international travel. I tried Airhub on my friend recommendation as he is frequent traveler also. Trust me it becomes money saving for me and there is voice plan available. When ever I viist dubai for few hours and back same days I used Airhub 3usd/ day /gb plan while I have paid 20usd for Saily, Airalo and Holafly. For the same plan earlier. It can be challenging for anyone to install esim at first and that's case for all esim provider. In last 3 years I have got all my support related issues resolved 99.9% of the time by Airhub. I also have recommended this esim to some of my business colleges and they all are using the Airhub esim. When initially they so many negative reviews about Airhub on reddit, I do want to name but I know all the competitors of Airhub bht yes most of the reviews about Airhub us fake on Reddit planned by their competitors whi are not able to match their price and variety and multiple options avat for travellers.

    Asie
  • ptttt1989 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    I had a horrible experience with Saily. I got it for Namibia. It didn't work when I landed. I chatted with customer service and they said it only worked in covered areas. Then they sent me a map with the coverage. It was literally 5 orange dots in Windhoek... covering maybe 1% of just Windhoek. I couldn't believe how ridiculous it was. https://preview.redd.it/pokr44mmk1ih1.png?width=1179&format=png&auto=webp&s=675cf23866bdbac0a1290c334682bd69377ec2cb

  • Boysenberry-Secret-1 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Ok_Sleep_7671 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · Best eSIM for Japan? When do I activate it?

    I go to Japan for work every couple of months, and honestly you should just assume none of the Japan eSIMs do voice/SMS reception — when I looked into it, there's a lot of legal red tape and that stuff is basically limited to residents. I've been using Saily lately and I like that the app lets you track your data usage. It was reliable everywhere incl. rural + shinkansen. If TikTok's your thing, you can just keep an eye on your usage and top up as you go — not a bad way to handle it. Install it before you fly; a Japan plan won't start until you land at Haneda, so no wasted days.

    ActivationJapon
  • Cavegirl80 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/JapanTravelTips · Best eSIM for Japan? When do I activate it?

    I used jjesim on last years trip. We went to the are end of nowhere and still got signal, which surprised me. I paid for 10gb for the 2 weeks we were there and barely used it. I Ised WiFi in hotels mainly. In my group one tried to use ubigi but failed, not sure if it was a skill issue or esim issue, but he was able to get jjesim working fine with a bit of help. The other 2 in the group used saily, they had no problems as far as I know. As they had used them before elsewhere.  My advice would be, if you are travelling the world regularly use one of the popular apps, but if only travelling to Japan pick a local esim.

    Japon
  • Accomplished_End8861 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Versaluni 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • losromans 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • FederalObjective3596 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Cynapse 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Esim Morocco- unlimited data

    Just be aware unlimited data plans throttle your speed to 1 mbps after the first X gigabytes per day. In most cases it is after 2-3GB but some eSIM companies like Saily offer 5GB per day before throttling.

    Illimité
  • Commercial_Cook100 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Europe eSIM?

    For that many countries over 30 days you want a regional Europe plan, not individual country ones. Saily is decent for that route tbh. Ubigi works but their pricing gets weird on longer plans imo. One thing tho... do you care about privacy/KYC? Most of these want an account + email. I ended up using Cypher eSIM last trip because i didn't want to deal with registration, just paid with crypto and got the QR code. But if thats not a concern Saily should work fine for you two.

    Europe
  • Binary01000010 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Europe eSIM?

    I use Saily regularly in Europe. Same big company as NordVPN. Works perfectly.

    Europe
  • too105 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Vivid_Discount_401 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    I had a similar experience in Flores, Indonesia. Saily stopped working and would no longer connect. After 3 days of troubleshooting, I asked for a refund. First they offered credits, after i pushed back they gave me cash refund for unused time. Connection issues prior to this were not an issue and i found the app interface very user friendly, compared to Holafly which i now use.

    ActivationAsieRemboursement
  • sharday07091122 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    Saily worked well until it stopped providing internet, then they made me spend endless hours troubleshooting and having to send screnshots to prove I had no internet connection. I switched on my home sim and that worked fine, as well as the wifi, so it was not my phone issue. Three days of time wasted with chatbots and endless operators asking me to do the same things I finally cracked and said enough. But rather than refund me my up front data purchase they offered a credit towards another esim package. I will never use Saily again after this.

    Remboursement
  • RandyClaggett 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/travel · Best eSIM for traveling abroad?

    For convenience and cheaper than roaming, Airalo or Saily. For really cheap, smaller vendors, varies with the country/region I have used https://mobimatter.com/ several times to find good options.

    Pas cher
  • DinosaurZach 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Flying to Windsor Ontario for 10-12 days. Recommendations for a cheap/good eSIM with ~5GB data? Airalo seems expensive.

    Lucky Mobile, a Bell subsidiary (major Canadian network), has a portal dedicated for visitors. [https://www.luckymobile.ca/tourist-esim](https://www.luckymobile.ca/tourist-esim) Canada network access only, eSIM, no US/Mexico 25 CAD - 20 GB, Calls+Text - 30days 34 CAD - 55 GB, Calls+Text - 30days remember to unsubscribe at the end of month. Select Alberta for lower taxes. (listed price in uncivilized Can/US generally are pre-tax, taxes are added at checkout). \---- Lucky Mobile seems to be the only Canadian service provider providing a dedicated portal for visitors to Canada for remote pre-arrival activation. All other prepaid, low costs plans from the Canadian service providers listed below seem to make it very difficult for visitors for remote, pre-arrival, online activation, such as requiring Canadian address; Canadian credit cards; in-app eSIM delivery only (Public Mobile), but the app is only accessible via the Canadian app store.... lots of hoops to jump through with no guarantee of success. Once landed in Canada, all the options are basically open to you when you can easily get SIM cards in stores, some are located in the public areas of the airport. Rogers/Fido/Chatr located at Toronto Pearson [T1](https://www.torontopearson.com/en/while-you-are-here/toronto-airport-services/fido-t1) / [T3](https://www.torontopearson.com/en/while-you-are-here/toronto-airport-services/chatr-mobile-t3) Intl Arrivals. Tourist eSIMs providers (Saily, Holafly... ) are generally more expensive than Canadian providers, You may want to consider getting these Tourist eSIMs only for the first 2 or 3 days, enough for your arrival, and then purchase from a Canadian provider after you land in Canada and have time to go to a store. \--- With regards to network and coverage access, basically, once outside of major urban areas, all the Canadian networks more or less share their infrastructure and roam on each other, without extra fees for the user, in most cases, its essentially one big network, network/coverage is more or less the same. Therefore, if you check their coverage maps, its essentially the same map. Bell and Telus share their tower infrastructure. Main brands - sub-brands, coverage maps. Bell - Virgin Plus, Lucky Mobile, PC Mobile [https://www.bell.ca/Business/Mobility/Our\_network\_coverage](https://www.bell.ca/Business/Mobility/Our_network_coverage) Telus - Koodo, Public Mobile [https://www.telus.com/en/mobility/network/coverage-map](https://www.telus.com/en/mobility/network/coverage-map) Rogers - Fido, Chatr Mobile. [https://www.rogers.com/mobility/network-coverage-map](https://www.rogers.com/mobility/network-coverage-map) Freedom Mobile / Fizz / Videotron [https://www.videotron.com/en/mobile/mobile-network-coverage](https://www.videotron.com/en/mobile/mobile-network-coverage) \---- Canada mobile towers map, filtered by service provider. [https://www.ertyu.org/steven\_nikkel/cancellsites.html](https://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/cancellsites.html)

  • toastii_o 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Myname58 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    Seems like everybody was able to make it work.I can not get Saily to work. Their online support is only for the app, so I tried to do something they recommended and go back, and the chat is gone. I have been in Europe for a week and can not get it going. I have a Moto G Stylus 2025. I need to get some kind of service when I am in Europe.

    ActivationEuropeRemboursement
  • Visible_Advantage_63 🇬🇧🌐

    3 commentaires analysés

  • gintarasCHRG 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Professional-Soil-45 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Cheap esims

    Honestly the big names (Airalo, Holafly, Saily) are where most people start, but they've gotten pricey — Holafly's "unlimited" plans especially, and Airalo/Saily add up per GB on a longer trip. The one I keep coming back to is [journeyesims.com](http://journeyesims.com) — same coverage as the big names (200+ countries) but the plans come out cheaper for the same data. Setup's just as easy: pick a plan, tap activate, online when you land, and you keep your normal number. My advice regardless of what you pick: price-check 2-3 providers for your exact destination before buying. The spread between them is way bigger than people expect.

  • mrsaqmex 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • LARamsJK 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Diligent_Dish6099 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily in UK & Ireland

    I’m in uk right now with Saily . It’s been great but I’ve always used wifi when available and it’s readily available on public transport and accomodation . Haven’t used lounge pass and won’t as we have access bu another means .

    Europe
  • Chilabo 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Why So Many Different Recommendations?

    Thanks. I think I used the wrong term. By "local," I simply meant an eSim that serves just one country, in our case, France. We will purchase and install the eSim while at home, before we travel, per the great recommendations on this sub. But yeah, my question remains: what more do you actually get by purchasing Airalo or Saily rather than Nadanada or Ubigi or another less expensive alternative?

    Europe
  • oinonio 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    Used Saily for a trip to Greece. No problems. Connectivity even on ferries in the middle of the Aegean. Can't speak for speed being faster or slower, but nothing notably slower than home (NYC).

    Europe
  • SearchSquare7745 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • chipsy126 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • lordtazou 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Help, need last minute ESim advice

    Honestly, not had a bad experience with Saily for short term eSIMs. Nomad is another one potentially to look at. I've seen Airalo mentioned before, but never had experience with them.

  • NumShallParse 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • JulesR67 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    I came from switzerland for a quick business trip between HK and Shenzhen and I had no idea what to do about the SIM situation (everybody is saying the opposite on Reddit lol). So I tried Saily and it just worked even crossing into mainland china. I googled around for a bit and « Gizmodo » (from the tech site) is the best coupon you can get on the web. It’s 15% off on all Saily plans. no too bad, it makes is cheaper than most alternatives.

    Asie
  • Milondran 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

  • Da_lone_guy 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily Scam Strikes?

    Turns out they sent an email in error that data was finishing. In fact the counter was working correctly.  It counts down not up 🤣

  • Randomredditnames24 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Which eSIM for 10-day USA trip? esim.io vs others

    I've done a lot of research into eSIMs and a few things I would say is that duration isn't a big factor in cost - take Airalo USA plans for example - 5GB for 7 days is the same price as 5GB for 15 days and almost the same as 5GB for 30 days. The main thing is the amount of data (you may as well get the longer plan). In terms of reliability all eSIM providers are doing really is sending you a bit of code that grants you access to a mobile carriers network so they should all be as reliable as each other in that respect but there are two things to consider in my opinion: 1. Latency - many of the cheaper eSIM providers route through Hong Kong or Israel (not sure why those two but there you go) and this can introduce delays in data delivery if your in a distant country. If you can choose a provider who uses a routing/breakout IP in the country you're travelling to then you get zero latency. 2. Network - In the US most eSIM providers will use T-mobile or Verizon which is fine IMO but if you want to check which networks work best you can look at opensignal reports. I haven't used eSIM.io but I have found providers that will do 10GB for 30days for $10-$14 that use a US IP and T-mobile. The first time I used an eSIM I used Airalo and it worked fine but having used other much cheaper providers and found they work fine I for one wouldn't pay the fees the likes of Airalo or Saily are charging - you are essentially paying almost double what you need to for the same data and just wasting money 

    Rapport qualité-prix
  • Olivermoller1 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Saily_eSIM 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Questions about making calls using Saily eSim in London

    Hi! Yes - you can still make calls if your carrier supports Wi-Fi Calling over cellular data. With Saily, you’d keep your regular US number for calls and texts through your T-Mobile line. The Saily eSIM would just provide the data connection. A few important things to keep in mind: * Your T-Mobile SIM should stay turned on for Wi-Fi Calling to work. * In your iPhone settings, make sure Wi-Fi Calling is enabled for your T-Mobile line before your trip. * When using Saily for data, your iPhone may show “Wi-Fi Calling” or “T-Mobile using Cellular Data,” which means calls are being routed through your T-Mobile number over the data connection. * Calls to US numbers are usually handled according to your T-Mobile plan, but any charges for calling international numbers, including London numbers, would depend on T-Mobile’s rates and policy. So in short: yes, you can keep your same US number, and Saily can be used for data while your T-Mobile line handles calls via Wi-Fi Calling.

  • Revolutionary_Spot 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Constant_Cap8389 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • trowdatawhey 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • BodyEnvironmental461 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • ReplacementParty4596 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Some-Information9370 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    eSIM Dog was a smart pick over Saily for this one. Fewer variables to worry about and the pricing difference leaves a little extra in your pocket for the actual trip.

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    eSIM Dog was a smart pick over Saily for this one. Fewer variables to worry about and the pricing difference leaves a little extra in your pocket for the actual trip.

  • Accurate-Umpire-325 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    I used Saily recently and it worked well for my trip. Speeds were consistent enough for messaging and browsing, and setup was simple.

    Activation
  • Character-Donkey3819 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • LocalImplement1708 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    I used Saily recently and it worked well for my trip. Speeds were consistent enough for messaging and browsing, and setup was simple.

    Activation
  • oatest 🇬🇧

    5 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · PSA: Avoid Saily in Japan!!!

    Same here. But there are some 5g and other cellular bands that the US/CA pixel does not support. As I understand this is a software lock that Google employs this ensure your phone works on the correct bands in your home market, but there seems to be more than that, especially if iPhones seem to work perfectly well In global networks. I now have more questions than answers but at least I'm more informed. I still think that Saily and any esim provider should advise users of limitations on certain devices. The worst rub for me was that Saily basically said they can't do anything about it because I used data. But how could I have known the poor performance without using data? Very scummy practices and I will never use them again regardless of how their network works.

    Remboursement
    r/eSIMs · PSA: Avoid Saily in Japan!!!

    Wow you basically mirrored my trip. Very strange how we experienced totally different things on the same service. Are you on iPhone? Or Android? Were all on Pixels

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    With a 2 week trip all over Japan, I can say that either Saily or Japan has an atrocious 5g experience compared to Canada. On 5g it was very slow and intermittent. Dropping to 2g/LTE very often, even in downtown Tokyo. Sometimes data didn't work for hours and I'd get a batch of texts and emails when I arrived back at hotel wifi. Since we used this to track our family members as we traveled, it was almost useless and gps updates on Google maps were rarely updated on less than 20-30 minutes. We all had various current Google Pixel devices. Not sure if this is just Saily or Japan network, but I suspect Saily as I've heard that Japan is cutting edge for 5g. We will not be using Saily next time. It feels like a compete rip off paying for 20gb or unlimited when you can't even hit 5gb over 2 weeks due to poor performance.

    IllimitéJaponRapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · PSA: Avoid Saily in Japan!!!

    OK good to know. Did you do the "#\*#\*4636\*#\*#" trick to change your cellular radio to LTE only? I went down a rabbit hole with this and found that you can change your cellular radio bands with this secret key sequence in the phone app. Just dial #\*#\*4636\*#\*# on the phone app and a hidden menu will show up with many advanced settings. Choose "Phone Information" allow you to select the band type for each SIM on your phone. I wish I had known about this before I went to Japan. Saily should really be more clear about radio issues. I mean they know what device I had when the esim is provisioned. This should prompt an email regarding possible issues. Not sure which of the bands listed would be optimal for Japan. Mine is currently set to NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA in NA. LTE ONLY is an option and I suspect this might work well.

    Japon
  • Bill_Comer 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · eSIM for Central America

    Airalo global and the saily sims both worked really well for us. I used the airalo global as it is one of the very few regional Sims that includes Belize.

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    We're traveling from Mexico to Panama. Wife has saily, I have airalo. Both generally working well, both less so when you get rural but overall both pretty good. We went with both for reliability but airalo covers Belize on their global SIM. Belize only Sims are really expensive so their global SIM is great value if traveling through

  • jufferz 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · PSA: Avoid Saily in Japan!!!

    Just came back from 14 days in Japan. Used Saily on a Canadian pixel 8 and had no problems at all. Connected to Japan's network instantly after getting off the plane at Haneda, had 5G for most of the trip aside, never less than LTE in underground train stations. Even worked perfectly fine up at Takaragawa Onsen and Takayama. We did Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto as well. Not invalidating your experience with Saily, just giving another data point for others. Maybe it's a specific pixel model?

    ActivationJapon
  • Senior_Ring7787 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    Compared Saily directly against Holafly before committing and the price difference for the same coverage was hard to ignore. Ended up saving a decent amount without giving anything up in terms of quality.

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
  • Terrible-Farm-2871 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    Looked at a few options side by side before booking and Saily kept coming out ahead on value per GB. Once I actually ran the numbers the decision was pretty straightforward.

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
  • ActuaryWorldly6223 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    Ran the numbers against Holafly before booking and Saily came out noticeably cheaper for the same coverage area. Saved a decent amount without feeling like I compromised on anything.

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
  • AirPsychological8947 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    Speed inconsistency with any eSIM usually comes down to the destination and local carrier more than the provider itself. In well covered areas Saily performed really well for me.

  • AbleContext907 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    Been on trips where my eSIM let me down at the worst possible moment. Saily was not that. Stayed connected reliably the entire time without a single drop in usability.

  • Able-Stuff-6080 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    Compared Saily against a few others before booking and the value per GB was hard to beat. Ended up being the obvious choice once I ran the numbers.

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
  • AbaloneAdvanced568 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    Speeds held up way better than the mixed reviews had me prepared for. Think a lot of the negative experiences come down to destination rather than the product itself.

  • HealthyRope573 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    My experience with Saily was genuinely positive. Whatever mixed reviews are floating around did not reflect what I actually found, it held up reliably everywhere I used it.

  • MachinePitiful1319 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • indrafili 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    I used it last year in Japan fine and I’m currently in Japan again and we have no issues with Saily. Speed wise been mostly 5G and odd spots LTE. Otherwise it serves our purpose.

    Japon
  • diliffy 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • No_Outside7221 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    A friend of mine used Saily during a US trip recently and said it was mostly solid. Maps, Uber, Instagram all worked fine. Only time it struggled was inside airports or really crowded places.

    États-Unis
  • Sad-Waltzz92 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    I tried Saily in Europe last year and it worked but it definitely wasn’t the fastest. Totally usable for navigation and messaging though. If you’re expecting hotspot level speeds you might be disappointed.

    EuropeHotspot
  • Salt_Payment4130 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    I used Saily on a trip to Japan a couple months ago. Setup was super easy and it connected right away. Speeds were fine for maps and browsing but I did notice it slowed down a bit in crowded areas like train stations.

    ActivationJapon
  • alittlelif 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Any Saily recent experience?

    Have used UBIGI for a long time and recently Saily - both worked seamlessly. The app interface is definitely more pleasant on Saily. Easy to use and straightforward, also provides extra nordvpn products. These days i tend to open the Saily app first over others. Have referral codes for both if you’d like!

    Activation
  • YetAnotherInterneter 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Going to the UK, Germany, and Netherlands- never used an eSIM

    Just get a local eSim, it will be far cheaper than the likes of Airalo, Holafly, Saily, etc. For the UK: **1p Mobile** is a good option. £10 ($13 USD) for 50GB of data. It includes free EU roaming so you could actually use it in Germany & The Netherlands too. Depends how long you are planning on spending in each country.

  • TensionGlittering141 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • FigureEmbarrassed374 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Planning to use Holafly on my upcoming travel

    The unlimited data pitch from Holafly is tempting but you have to ask yourself if it is worth the gamble. For a solo trip where you have no backup that is a real risk. Saily does not offer unlimited but their coverage in the US is very reliable and the support actually responds like real people when you need them.

    États-Unis
  • mungerwisdom 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Is free Wi-Fi enough for a Bali trip, or do you need mobile data as well?

    Save yourself the headache and just get a local Bali eSIM. Go with Telkomsel. Here is the deal: if you buy a global eSIM (like Saily or Airalo), you’re getting a data-only plan. That is a rookie mistake for Bali. You need a local Indonesian (+62) number to properly use Gojek and Grab. Without a local number, registering or communicating with drivers for ride-hailing is a nightmare. Why Local > Global: - Reliability: Cafe Wi-Fi in Bali is notoriously hit-or-miss. Don’t be the person stuck at a table for 2 hours just because the connection dropped while you were trying to book a ride. - Time is Money: You’ve already dropped thousands on flights and hotels. Don’t penny-pinch over a $15 eSIM. On holiday, your time is your most valuable currency—don't waste it hunting for free Wi-Fi. - Cost: Local SIMs are significantly cheaper than those "traveler" global apps. I got mine from [Balitel](https://www.balitel.com). They are way cheaper than the kiosks at the airport. They have direct passport registration access to Telkomsel. I was a bit sketched out about sending my passport details online at first, but since they have a direct link for the mandatory IMEI registration, it was seamless and felt secure. TL;DR: Buy a local Telkomsel eSIM before you land

    Asie
  • GoNet_eSIM 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · best esim europe

    ubigi or saily are great for switching between those three countries. if you need to make local calls, orange holiday is your best bet. don't forget to turn on data roaming for the esim only to stay connected.

  • BurkeWas 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • fishlingthelovely 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • yes_but_no9 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/travel · What’s the best eSIM provider for traveling in 2026?

    I used to use Airalo quite a lot until I started to need to reach out to customer support pretty often and change something in my settings. I looked into other providers after that and tried Saily. So far I used it a few times already and had no problem with it.

  • ATSAKAKAPE 🇬🇧

    3 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Unexpected depletion of Saily Global plan due to Ultra plan being tied to separate eSIM — no activation warning

    Thank you for the clarification — and I understand the distinction you're making. In my case, I had been consistently using the same Saily eSIM for over a year. My normal workflow was simply adding data plans to that existing eSIM, including Ultra previously. The Ultra plan I purchased before was provisioned to the same installed eSIM and worked immediately without requiring a separate installation. This time, however, the Ultra plan was associated with a different ICCID, which is also indicated in the screenshots. There was no clear indication during or after purchase that it had been provisioned to a separate eSIM profile or required manual installation. Because of this, my device continued using the only installed Saily eSIM at the time, which was the Global plan, and it was fully depleted unintentionally. Support later provided the correct ICCID, and once I installed that specific eSIM, the Ultra plan began working immediately. From a user perspective, the concern is not about purchasing the wrong plan, but that the newly purchased plan was not provisioned to the existing active eSIM as previous plans had been, and there was no clear activation prompt or warning that data consumption would continue from the older plan. I'm mainly trying to understand whether this provisioning behavior is expected, or if there are cases where plans are not attached to the existing eSIM automatically, as clearer plan-to-eSIM binding visibility would help prevent unintended depletion of long-validity plans.

    ActivationRemboursement
  • Impressive-Hope-6700 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Routine_Mess17 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Mammoth-Report-8910 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • VisibleYogurt869 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best Reliable Esim for Regional Europe

    I have recently used Saily and Airalo. Used in Spain, Portugal, Belgium and the UK. Saily used in the UK and Switzerland. I was using a Samsung 25. Only bought data and used Whatsapp for calls etc. Overall, Airalo connected quicker and had more data stability. Saily for me not so much. Highly suggest what it's worth getting Nord VPN especially if you are using a hotel or cafe WIFI. Saily of course is owned by Nord lol 😆. Enjoy your trip

    Europe
  • Jim1648 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Help Me Decide Which I Should Select For International On Our February Cruise

    Thank you for the reply. I was considering one for Caribbean and one for Latin America, but it looks like Global plans aren't that much more for Airalo. I am also trying to determine how much data we might use at each port of call. I know that 7 days isn't quite long enough since our Montego Bay, Jamaica stop and Puerto Limon, Costa Rica stop are more than 7 days apart*.* I can focus on global 15 day plans. That seems to break down as: **Airalo** Global (138 Countries) 2GB (15 Days) $16.50 **AloSIM** Global (148 Countries) 2GB (15 Days) $18.00 **Nomad** doesn't have a 15 day plan. **Saily** Global 2GB (15 Days) $16.49

  • deltanine99 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • trappedinurlabyrinth 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · ESIM questions both AU/NZ

    Phone wise you should be OK. Someone else might have a suggestion on how to deal with Metro PCS. But as far as I can tell, you can't use your Metro PCS service (roaming) in Australia :( You can buy Telstra eSIMs by installing the "My Telstra" app. BUT you can only purchase and load an Australian eSIM once you have gone through immigration/passport control in Australia. (The airport will have WiFi so you should still be able to get it done before you leave the airport) See here for Telstra's offerings: [https://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/prepaid-mobiles/prepaid-esim-plans](https://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/prepaid-mobiles/prepaid-esim-plans) If you are anxious and need a backup, you could use an eSIM app like Airalo or Saily to have something ready before you take off, but I (as an Australian) do not recommend using them as your primary option. (Plus, very few of these international "eSIM apps" support phone calls and text messages, they only do data)

    Activation
  • Horror_Zucchini2886 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Esim for study abroad in Scotland

    Decide if you want to set everything up before flying: pick Saily, Airalo, or Jetpac, aim for 10-20 GB for the first month, and see how far it goes. You typically need a UK address or in-country presence for full activation on local prepaid eSIMs, but resellers like eSIMCards or eSIM.net offer. Visitor-Friendly Alternatives Resellers bypass this by offering instant QR codes without login or UK details: eSIMCards.co.uk: Prepaid EE/Vodafone PAYG eSIMs for visitors/students, activate anywhere with WiFi. 1 2 eSIM.net: O2/Three/EE eSIMs with voice/data/ SMS, no account needed upfront. 3 4 Holafly/SimLocal: Travel-focused on EE/Three networks, QR immediate after purchase. 5 6 I always find Vodafone is always a reliable operation

    ActivationEurope
    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Orlando theme parks (Disney/Universal) in March 2026?

    "Thanks everyone! Leaning toward Saily (T-Mobile/AT&T) and Airalo (T-Mobile)—both get solid Orlando park reviews with fast 5G (126Mbps at Disney) and easy hotspot for maps/WhatsApp.� Saily users rave about reliable coverage in Florida crowds, cheap top-ups, and seamless QR setup from Ireland; Airalo's praised for quick activation and no drops at Universal/CityWalk. �� Yes, parks have great WiFi, but taking extra care for backups."

    ActivationHotspotPas cherÉtats-Unis
  • OkMathematician3516 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    I bought Saily for my recent trip to China. It was a HUGE disappointment because the connection was so slow and almost dead with VPN. I ended up using international data from my US cellular provider, and plan to do the same for future trips.

    Asie
  • throw-away-imessedup 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Brand new to the eSim game

    You will usually spend way more for a "global esim" I can get 50gb of data for 30 days (no throttling) in the UK for $20usd Saily and Airalo all will cost $50+ at least. I use esim.dog but there are a ton of cheap esim providers. Just get one for each location you are travelling to. Flash it when you land, mine all usually activate in 10 minutes or so

    Europe
  • Specialist-Dish-2757 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · why airalo use AWS (Amazon Web Services)

    I would like to get a roaming esim with if possible a phone number with a roaming steering and not limited (roaming agreements from a traditional operator such as vodafone, kpn, movistar, windtre, tim, O2, T-mobile and etc) here is my exact need I tried to clarify :) but I would like to avoid a travel esim service such as airalo, gomoworld, saily, holafly etc where there is not necessarily a phone number and the networks to which can connect are very limited because the agreements do not depend on a "traditional" operator but rather on a wholesale

  • ehhthing 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Going to Europe for 34 days. Was deciding between BNESIM, Holafly or Simly

    I mean if you look at Airalo's offerings, all of their "higher quality" products are just their partnerships with local providers so those are local provider eSIMs, just sold through Airalo. Airalo's pricing is also just entirely uncompetitive with ... just buying an eSIM from Fizz or Public Mobile. Saily is a bit special I agree, they have definitely improved over time, but only really in North America. Their offerings in Asia and Europe are fairly uncompetitive compared to all of the no-name providers, especially on the price front. I wanted to address this part in more detail: > I’m not looking at “local providers”, I’m comparing travel eSIMs. I do not believe that across the entire globe, there is any single eSIM company that is on average better then buying the cheapest option. For certain markets, sure, but not across the entire globe. You might be right that Airalo has the best product for Canada right now unless you want to go directly through a local carrier, but you will also find that their product in Japan kinda sucks: it's a roaming product limited to LTE and insanely overpriced at that. I think it's far better to split the globe up into a few markets, and then make individual determinations for those markets. Europe? Go with whatever is cheapest, this market is possibly the best possible one for traveler. North America? Honestly there are 3 countries in North America just buy from a local provider in one of them, it's cheaper and better (as you've shown statistically this will be the case given how most of them route through Europe or god forbid Asia). East/SE Asia? This is a complex market: lots of local products, but coverage varies heavily between carriers. On average a product from 3HK will be fine though, and usually those are the cheapest options anyway. India? Good fucking luck. You might as well give up and route through Singapore (+100ms), the only realistic choice. This one is tricky because not all eSIM providers will tell you where their breakout is, and some eSIMs will route through Europe for god knows why. Middle East? Sacrifice 150ms routing through Europe or pay exorbitant costs for local eSIMs on arrival. Your choice! (Technically theoretically Singapore is a much better breakout point, but there don't seem to be many if any products that do this, I have no idea why). Australia, NZ? You either sacrifice ~150ms again routing through Singapore or you buy from a local provider, which is much less expensive then the Middle East at least :) What I've found is for most of the world, your choices are between a suboptimal product from a roaming eSIM provider or a nicer but harder to find local product from a local provider. Price wise, usually local providers are much cheaper for larger data plans wherein roaming eSIMs are cheaper for less data. There are _very few_ products you can buy on an eSIM store that are local products, and there isn't any single eSIM provider that has more of them on average compared to any other. So that only really leads to one type of superiority between different providers: their internet breakout points. Even your data shows that quality is highly correlated with where the internet breakout location is. If you must, favor providers that give this information to you on the product page! Most of them wont, but some will show up on esimdb, if you click "details". What is clear however, is that you can't rely on a single eSIM seller to be better then others. I think that even if there were a better carrier _on average_, telling people they should buy from them is probably not the most helpful advice. What people care about isn't whether "on average" a given provider is better or not, but rather whether the product they bought is a good product. Anyways thanks for attending my ted talk.

    AsieEurope
    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    This is probably PEBKAC, they didn’t refund you because they resell a product from Truphone. The second you bought the SIM, they spent $some to purchase the SIM from Truphone. They almost certainly have other customers in Turkey right now that are happily using their product right now so they have no reason to believe it’s their fault and not your fault. There were some other negative reviews about them here recently but those seem to be due to some poor internet routing issues, the SIMs worked they were just really slow (in Japan apparently).

    JaponRemboursement
  • Puslinch-Komet 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Unlimited Airalo vs Holafly

    I have 6 Airalo eSIM on the go, mostly Global 365 due to convenience and travel. They just work. My son has the same on Saily, same it works.

  • Medium-Shopping-7222 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Nomad eSIM through a US trip of 4 people, honest review

    I’m doing the same kind of research right now for a West Coast trip. Took me a while to even find the partner networks on Nomad’s website, that tiny button doesn’t even look like a button. Here’s what I found so far, comparing 3 GB plans: Nomad: AT&T, Verizon - $9 Airalo: T-Mobile, Verizon, U.S. Cellular - $8.50 Ohayu: T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T - $9.79 Holafly: AT&T - $3.90/day Saily: local networks not listed - $8.99 It’s hard to trust just TrustPilot reviews. I’m starting to think having more partner networks matters more than the price, but some of them, like U.S. Cellular, barely cover anything outside a few states. Still trying to decide if I want “unlimited” or just decent 5G that doesn’t die the second you leave downtown

    États-Unis
  • lolangenfu 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Live_Maintenance_434 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · European traveling to the US. What service should I get?

    I tried most of the eSIM providers in the US due to a lot of work trips The big brands (Saily, Airalo, Holafly) and the small brands (Redteago, Pingwe, Alwaysmobile, Nesa) couldn't see any difference in speed/ activation. Just higher pricing for the branded eSIMs - will defiantly go for cheaper option

    ActivationRapport qualité-prixÉtats-Unis
  • Zestyclose-Lake3137 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/Europetravel · SIM Card Megathread - post your SIM questions here!

    I normally use Saily. I have used to globally Asia, USA, Europe.. it has great connectivity and seems to be the cheapest option 9/10. If anyones interested I would recommend this ReviewedByFred review; [Saily Review](https://reviewedbyfred.com/2025/10/20/saily-esim-review-2025/)

    AsieEuropePas cherÉtats-Unis
  • nerkyos 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • godsmojo 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • No_Meringue_269 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • AccordingAd8361 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · eSIM for Asia?

    For 14 days across Indonesia, Thailand, China, and Hong Kong with 1–3GB/day usage, you’ll want a **regional Asia eSIM** with generous data and solid roaming agreements. Holafly’s £39 unlimited plan sounds tempting, but keep in mind they often throttle speeds after a soft cap—even if they don’t advertise it clearly. If you’re looking for alternatives: * **Saily** and **Asialink** offer regional plans with better transparency on speed caps. * **Jetpac Asia-Pacific** has been getting good reviews for consistent speeds across borders. * **Airalo** and **Ubigi** are solid but can get pricey if you need high daily usage. That said, I always keep **Flexiroam** active as a backup. It’s been a lifesaver when my main eSIM hits a dead zone or throttles unexpectedly. Plus, it’s super easy to top up on the go and works seamlessly across all four countries you’re visiting.

    Asie
    r/eSIMs · internet plans in japan

    Heading to Japan for a 10-day student exchange in Saitama with a Tokyo day trip? You won’t need massive data, but you’ll want **reliable coverage** and **fast speeds** for maps, messaging, and translation apps. A **limited plan with 3–5GB total** should be more than enough if you’re mostly on Wi-Fi at school or your host’s place. If you’ll be out and about streaming or uploading, go for **7–10GB** to stay stress-free. Top picks for Japan eSIMs: * **Ubigi** – great speeds and easy setup * **Japan Wireless** – solid coverage and local support * **Saily** – flexible plans, but check for fair usage limits That said, I always keep **Flexiroam** active as a backup. It’s been super reliable across Japan’s transit zones and lets you switch countries without swapping SIMs—perfect if you’re flying in from India and want instant connectivity on arrival ✈️📶

    Japon
  • StunningCat1 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Europe trip coming up and looking for solid eSIM advice

    Holafly it's just unlimited, make sure that you actually need that much data, because why overpay? I usually use Saily, in your case the most logical would be to take Europe plan and forget about it when going through different countries. It will work in all of them.

    Europe
  • babu0205 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • _mnr 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Airalo or saily for 5 days in manhattan?

    Fair -- my comment was related to purchasing the data only plan. I've tried both, airalo many more times though and in my experience it seems installation experience, network quality and reliability are mostly on par between the two

    Activation
  • Agile_Excuse7239 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · looking for an eSIM for paris/spain

    New to reddit, so plz be nice! I am an avid traveler, and i travel fairly frequently. I learnt about these Travel eSIMs about an year back, and since then, I have tried - Airalo, Saily, Jetpac, Nomad and Holafly. I have travelled to Europe (very frequent), US, Canada, Brazil, UAE, Turkey, India, China, South Korea, Japan (very frequent), Thailand (very frequent), Indonesia (Very frequent), Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia! My preference order is 1) Jetpac 2) Airalo 3) Nomad **Key reasons** **1) Pricing** \-> Jetpac is best -> Nomad is second -> Airalo has worst **2) Coverage** \-> Airalo has highest countries availability, so once i had to go to Laos, and Airalo had it, and others didnt! Same for African and middle Am countries **3) Features** \-> Jetpac offers the following features which other dont a) Free whatsapp chat, Google maps, and ride hailing apps (Uber/Grab) b) Free lounge access if flights delayed by >1 hr c) Landline and Non/Whatsapp Calling facility - i could dial my hotel and a restaurant to check for reservation availability, and both didnt have whatsapp **4) Network speed and availability of multiple networks** \- Only Jetpac and Airalo offer multiple networks in single location - for e.g. in UK, Jetpac offers EE, O2 and Vodafone, so i can switch to the best network when i want. Same for Airalo in Japan for example. **5) Pack options -** Jetpac again has most flexible options - e.g. a 10 gb for 7 days, while Airalo and Saily are least flexible. **6) Unlimited pack's throttling -** I only used Unlimited packs from Holafly and Jetpac. Holafly's Fair Usage Policy is not clear. I didn't get throttled because i am not a heavy data user **7) Customer service -** All of them are good here, but again I found refunds at Jetpac very smooth. **8) Other small things -** Hotspot capability (holafly offers only 500Mb on Hotspot) Based on all the above, i have gravitated towards Jetpac mostly

  • Abedu 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Arachnophopia 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • FlyCanger1 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • CherrrySnaps 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily or Airalo middle east

    If it's your first time, go with Saily. Their coverage across Egypt, Jordan, and Turkey is consistent, and the support is faster. Airalo is cheaper but often needs manual APN setup, and the signal can drop around Sinai or Petra. The extra cost buys peace of mind.

    AsieRapport qualité-prix
  • AskSimCorner 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · UK/Europe eSIM?

    I’ve done a few similar multi-country trips across Europe, and honestly the hardest part is balancing speed, coverage, and hotspot capability. You’re right about Holafly, they don’t allow tethering on most plans, so that’s out if your mum’s working remotely. Ubigi is pretty solid for hotspot use and has decent coverage across the UK, France, Germany, and Norway. Saily’s “extra security” pitch is mostly marketing talk; it’s still just standard data encryption via your network, so it won’t add much beyond what a normal SIM gives you. If you both need steady data for work, I’d skip “unlimited” plans that throttle after a few GB. A 15-20 GB plan each should easily handle emails, video calls, and hotspotting a laptop for light use over six weeks. Personally, I grab an eSIM before flying, activate it on arrival, and it saves all the airport SIM hassle. Just make sure your phone’s unlocked and supports the eSIM bands for Europe, and you’ll be good to go. Hope that helps, and have a great trip with your mum — sounds like an amazing mix of work and wander.

  • WifiBeforeSelfie 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · unlimited eSim for Europe

    I tried Holafly last summer in Italy and France, it worked fine at first, but the “unlimited” part was a bit fuzzy. Once I hit the fair-use cap, maps loaded slowly and videos were basically out. My friend used Saily and had steadier speeds since they’re clear about the 5GB/day limit. If you don’t mind tracking your usage, Saily’s the safer pick. I’ve also used SimCorner on shorter trips when I didn’t need daily unlimited data, and it was super reliable for general travel use.

  • Upper-Quiet-7010 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Travel India eSIM with lot of data (or flat fee)

    I’ve had the same worry when sending family to India. The ones that worked best for us were Saily, Airalo, Nomad, Ubigi, and more recently I’ve tried Terminal eSIM. All of them give decent data packages, but I’d recommend installing before the trip while on Wi-Fi and testing it quickly so you’re not stuck abroad with setup issues.

    Asie
  • jdiazx 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Jogaila2 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · eSim for "Europe"

    Saily lists the individual countries and also has a Europe option, but it doesn't say which countries are included in the Europe option. Same with Holafly.

    Europe
  • Holafly_Official 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Is eSIM still usable in Turkey for tourists in August 2025?

    Hi there! As of **July 2025**, Turkey’s telecom regulator (BTK) has blocked access to the apps and websites of major international eSIM providers—including Holafly, Airalo, Saily, Nomad, and others Linked In Travel Trends and News TechRadar. **However**, if you **purchase and install your eSIM** ***before*** **arriving**, it **will continue working normally** during your stay for example Holafly or TechRadar. Travelers who manage to do this report seamless data access—once activated pre‐arrival, the eSIM functions as expected TechRadar Focus on Travel News - ftnnews.com. If you haven’t, your best bet now may be buying a **local physical SIM** upon landing or using a **local eSIM from Turkish carriers**.

    Activation
  • japetusgr 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Send eSIM installation link to someone in Turkey

    On a second thought, you said that you will use Roamic. That might work for the time being. The current ban concerns the following eight foreign esims: Saily Airalo Holafly Nomad Instabridge Mobimatter Alosim BNESIM

  • monito_com 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Choosing an eSIM for a one week trip, need advice

    Airalo is reliable in Japan, but if you want cheaper options that are still reliable, then the following all offer a 1GB eSIM valid for 7 days for these prices: esim4travel $2.18 Instabridge $2.50 Roamless $3.95 Saily $3.99 Nomad $4 Ubigi $4 Alosim $4.50 Airalo $4.50 I think all of them except esim4travel have smartphone apps, which make it easy to top up data if you run out. I'm sure you'll want more than 1GB, and the competitiveness of the providers will change as you buy bigger plans, but in general, Airalo is not usually the cheapest. It does have reliable service though.

    ActivationJaponPas cher
  • hugobo71 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · US to Austria and Netherlands soon. Is there an esim option that works in both EU countries?

    I love using unlimited high speed data while traveling cause I need to watch the stock😅 I have used these three brands and they all worked pretty decent. Saily is the cheapest, it supports 5gb/ day high speed data, 35 destinations Airalo supports 3gb high speed data /day, 42 destinations ByteSIM supports 500mb high speed/day, 57 destinations Holafly is the most expensive one and only supported 4G so I didn’t choose. I hate when unlimited data throttled to a slow speed 😅 is there any real unlimited high speed data eSIM

    IllimitéPas cher
  • TechnPhotos 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Japan eSIM

    Welcome to Japan! Sakura Mobile offers eSims with unlimited data. Mobal is another good option with several fixed data options to choose from. Other eSim providers include Saily, HolaFly, and Airalo, but these are much more expensive and offer less data when compared to the local options. So do check out Sakura Mobile and Mobal and see which one is a better fit for you Safe travels!

    JaponRapport qualité-prix
  • skifans 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/Europetravel · SIM Card Megathread - post your SIM questions here!

    Completely depends on the specific SIM you buy. There is no general answer to that question. Both Saily and Airalo just re-sell packages from different networks and it is the rules of that network that apply. If a sim is EU only and has no roaming when you go to Switzerland it just won't work.

  • Relevant_Salt5429 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/travel · Best eSim for Europe?

    Saily is great and honestly 3GB is more than enough for two weeks, unless you will be on zoom calls for 8 hours a day. I got 5GB for 2 weeks in indonesia and I only used 3, and the last few days I was on instagram all the time. Look at your phone's data usage from the settings so you know what your baseline use is

    Asie
  • NewspaperLeading2614 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best data only eSIM for iPhone in Europe?

    https://preview.redd.it/59vb3xhryj3f1.jpeg?width=738&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8c0c8ee77e83d77f92ad17b00a24b419e5fd4531 I always compare the cheapest data plans on every app I have access to. The one on my screenshot is really worth it. Airalo, GoMo World, and Saily are only recommended if there’s no other option. In my opinion, those three are too expensive.

  • Liiyong 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Esim for china

    Mobimatter is the cheapest one with build in vpn. Very good one, in the past i have used airalo, saily and holafly. mobimatter is by far the cheapest

  • Apprehensive_Ant3436 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · which esim should i go with?

    Personally, I prefer Saily because they use a single eSIM vendor, whereas Airalo resells eSIMs from multiple providers. No service is immune from problems, but a setup where there are more parties involved / more complicated systems involved is, in my mind, more prone to problems and more difficult to resolve.

    r/eSIMs · eSIM First-Timer. Double-check My Understanding

    Your understanding is basically correct, but a few notes: - steps 3-5 vary with the eSIM provider. For example, Saily doesn’t have a separate “activation” step; your plan auto-activates when you arrive in a supported location, and you can have multiple plans on a single eSIM - don’t turn off your primary line, as that will automatically un-enroll your number from iMessage. Just turn off Data Roaming on that line. Verizon and AT&T only charge you if you make/receive a call, *send* an SMS (green bubble that isn’t RCS), or use data. Receiving an SMS is free. - once you are in Japan, your US phone will show you a “carrier selection” menu on your primary eSIM. Turn it to manual (automatic off) and try the different networks you see until that line goes “No Service” (it will search for a while after you make a choice). Once that happens, a moment later it will switch to “VzW over Cellular Data”, which is like WiFi calling, but using your secondary eSIM for the data instead of WiFi. In this setup, you can make/ receive calls and SMS for free. BUT, any calls to a Japan phone number will be charged as if you called Japan while in the US. There is also a possibility that if you call emergency services, you will get US 911 instead of help in Japan. - before you return to the US, turn automatic network selection back on. If you don’t, the phone will figure it out on its own, but it takes longer. - when you are back in the US, you can either turn off your secondary eSIM or delete it. Some providers require you to buy a new eSIM for every trip. I use Saily, which gives me an eSIM that I just keep reusing (adding plans as I need them). I don’t know what Airalo does.

    ActivationJapon
  • Lyric-Harber32 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Looking for recommendations in the UK

    Just did 3 weeks in the UK (London + Northumberland) and used RedteaGO. Their unlimited data plan is only $0.7/day ,super reliable and way better value than Airalo or Saily. Never had signal issues, even in the countryside. Highly recommend for longer stays!

    EuropeRapport qualité-prix
  • atagapadalf 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Going to Japan & Thailand for a month, any tips? Two Layovers too, from the UK.

    In Thailand last year and last month I used a dtac eSIM, and it's worked fine for me. They joined up with True and have a pretty comprehensive network across the country. They also have a WIDE range of package options. In Japan (last year) I used Ubigi. Had good connections and speed. Airalo and Saily both had issues, likely because of their chosen partner(s).

    Japon
  • Mountain_River_8784 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    Saily is very hit and miss. When things don't work and refund is requested, they refuse quite rudely. They are a waste of time and money. Due to their arrogance, I've cancelled my Nord VPN subscription.

    Rapport qualité-prixRemboursement
  • ArridScorpion 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · Best esim for travel to UK and Ireland?

    Yes, they can be activated upon landing, but, defending on where in the world you live and also the policy of each network, you may not be able to receive a physical SIM card a few days before your trip. If you have an UNLOCKED eSIM compatible phone, download an eSIM when you get here. Any eSIM or Physical SIM card from the UK will only work in the EU if you buy a roaming package, which is a consequence of the UK leaving the EU due to the Brexit. You may well save money by buying two separate physical SIM cards or eSIMs, one in the UK and another in the EU. Another reasonable option is a European regional eSIM from the likes of Airalo, Holafly and Saily, which work all in 30 - 40 counties, including the UK.

    Europe
    r/eSIMs · esim & phone numbers

    If you turn off your primary line, no one will be able to contact you at all. Yes, it would work in Europe, as long as you had roaming switched on and the relevant roaming pass from your home network. Specialist travel eSIMs are data only, they do not come with a number. And no, travel eSIMs do not use your primary number. As you will be in Europe for three months, buy either a physical SIM card or an eSIM of the country you will be in the most during the three months. If you will be in one of the 27 member countries of the European Union, you can a buy a physical SIM card or an eSIM fin one of the 27 member countries and it will roam as a matter of course in the other 26 EU member countries. As you do seem confused about travel eSIMs and roaming, I suggest you watch some YouTube videos on travel eSIMs - search "travel esims" or "Airalo", "Holafly", "Saily" to name but three brands of travel eSIMs, all of which do not include a cellphone number.

  • Free-Pipe5000 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Le_Roi_Du_Crous 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Has anyone used a Saily eSIM in China this year?

    Trip in China from 21th February 2025 to 16th March. I do not recommand Saily for China at all. - The esim isn't China mainland. It's Hong Kong. This detail makes impossible some action like creating a Wechat account, which is a NECESSITY in China. - Very slow, and sometimes no network at all. If you go to little cities like I did (Neijiang in my case) I struggled a lot to have some network. It happened that I couldn't take a Didi (Uber-like app in China), and spent more than 5 reals minutes to pay for some food . - Very expensive for China. You can find a lot cheaper and better quality. Don't trust the posts on r/saily about it. I saw that Alipay propose some esim plans for China. Next time i go there I will definitly check them.

    AsieRapport qualité-prix
  • Upstairs_Produce5925 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    Saily was painfully slow for me in the UK. Could not get a refund. Overall would never use Saily again. Airalo worked great in UK and France.

    EuropeRemboursement
  • LegitimateCurve1564 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    Same with me. Never activated. Customer support did not responsd either. I ended up getting Airalo instead which is now working fine. Such a hassle.

    Activation
  • Powerful-Wish-2491 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    Agreed! Its a scam unfortunately. I have had daily connection problems and they just keep giving me the same advice every day with No solution. They have 24h Customer Sevice Who I guess are trained to make it feel like youre getting help without actually getting any. Dont use Saily, at least in Bali!

    AsieRemboursement
  • xenfonia3000 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · PSA: avoid Holafly

    I had almost the same experience with all the points you mentioned. I tried it for India in different regions, also in big cities, and I regretted the purchase in the end. I paid a lot of money for bad quality, lost nerves, head ache and bad mood. In the end I just bought the esim Saily, and it had also not always the best connection but at least it was cheap and the installation and all the buying process worked without any problems. But Holafly I would never ever recommend to anybody - it's the worst human service and technical support which I have ever seen

    ActivationAsiePas cher
  • somnyad 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    I bought Saily yesterday and it worked for one hour. Then it stopped and hasn’t worked since. I’m in California. It says it’s working but here is no internet access. It’s a Truphone eSIM on the GLOBAL1 Network.

    États-Unis
  • Top_Product_1141 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    Worked fine in UK. The 5GB+2GB free was enough for me. You can get 3$ off from each data plan with this promo code: MATEUS8474

    Europe
  • Designer-One-2243 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    same here for me in China. Bought 30 Gb! When arriving in China, eSim never activated. I tried for hours until it dawned on me that it is indeed a scam. Before I bought the eSim I carefully researched the internet for eSims working in China and Saily came out on the top of the recommendation. Amazing how elaborate this scam actually is. 

    ActivationAsie
  • NigelCrisp66 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · eSIM for Europe

    We're heading off early 2025 for 3 weeks, so I've been doing my research. For Europe, Saily has no eSIMS between 10 GB & 50 GB, so I'm leaning towards Nomad with their 20 GB plan. I should add Nomad's Help Desk is brilliant and answered my queries about country coverage on Island Dependencies for some nations. Airalo was the exact opposite, and they appear to rely on FAQs, an Online Help Center & Blog for their idea of support, and after 15 minutes I could see no option to ask a human being, so gave up ! I'm afraid Jetpack, I haven't looked at.

    Europe
  • NikKave 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · eSIM for China, This is very complicated for me. I think you need a Chinese phone number to use a lot of apps there, but some eSims are "data only." What's the best eSim with a number?

    Well, got back from 3 weeks in China. The Saily eSim I bought was almost worthless. I simply didn't get internet half the time, no idea why. I had no idea where it was coming from when I did get it, except hotel or other wifi. It took two hours with Saily chat to figure out why it wasn't working, then finally got it going, in Beijing, but after it still didn't work much of the time. I gave up on it.

    AsieRemboursement
  • toothless__dragon 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

    r/eSIMs · How much GB do I need for a 30 day trip to europe

    It's really difficult to answer what you might need since "normal" use varies so much from person to person. I'm probably below average around 3GB/month these days, and there are also people hitting 50GB/month and more. Most are probably somewhere in between. Best indication is to get your actual usage numbers from your carrier or your phone for the last couple months. Then maybe add some margin for traveling since you may spend more time away from WiFi, depending. Also you don't have to buy all the data upfront, you can just start with less and buy more while you're there if needed. But also the price per GB gets lower with bigger packages of course, so having a reasonable ballpark of your normal use gives you a good starting point. I've used data only eSIMs from esim4travel.com (quite cheap, not the highest performance but great value for the price), Saily which is kinda in the middle though I didn't find it enough of a step up from the cheaper ones, and Airalo which is most expensive (still reasonable though, _much_ cheaper than the $10/GB I would pay on the Google Fi flexible plan I'm on) but also most reliable and best performance so far, so worth the extra cost imho. It may depend on where you're traveling also of course. You can buy these before you leave, for your target destination, and activate when you arrive (which starts the clock for their validity period). There are sites also comparing tons of these offerings like esimdb.com.

    Rapport qualité-prix
    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    I've tried a Saily eSIM for data in the US a month or 2 ago (3GB/30 days). It did work mostly ok but I found the service quality somewhat disappointing for the money. Traffic was routed through the UK, in other words to a web site it would appear I was there. Not that big a deal, other cheap(er) eSIM providers do this too and I have a VPN to fix the location issue anyway for things where it matters. Occasionally there were buffering issues with streaming music (audio only, no video) which isn't a very high bar to clear, this is really not acceptable to me unless the service is _really_ cheap (and there are definitely cheaper ones than Saily). OP, I presume the 1GB came with a validity period of 7 days or something like that? I think pretty much all the different ones I've tested only "activate" upon first connection which is when the clock till expiry should start, and it sounds like you never successfully got it connected, so on that basis I think you have a point that it _shouldn't_ be expired yet. But I guess the system did see the SIM connect on the network even if it didn't otherwise work.. we can only guess at that. Sounds like sorry service, sorry you went through that. On the plus side, 1GB shouldn't have hurt your wallet too bad anyway..

    ActivationRapport qualité-prixÉtats-Unis
  • North-Ad-6258 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/NoContract · Mexico travel -esim for Canadian travellers

    I am seeing Diri but hard to set up, Cosmofon looks good, I have used Saily in the US and prices in Mexico seem very good but haven't tried it. Anyone try Saily down there? I have a "chip" from Oxxo and use it with another phone then bluetooth it, super cheap but a pain to carry 2 phones. Cosmofon and Saily seem to be a much easier option.

    Pas cherÉtats-Unis
  • LuckySpray389 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    Worked fine for me in Barbados in September but moved to Bangladesh and it is as slow as hell. My corporate SIM on same network is quick. Then the packages, they used to have like 10Gb packages  now it is only 1Gb. I would go back to Airalo if it wasn't for the telecom co relationships between each other. They stated it works on network A, but it doesn't, what a waste. Oversubscribed 

    Asie
  • RovingRaspberry 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    I have personally used Saily, and it was fine ! Probably user error, but you will probably be an idiot and call everyone who has successfully used Saily a bot ! The problem with stupid people is that you don’t realise you are stupid, so you blame everyone and anything for your ineptitude ! Stay away from eSIMs if you can’t get them to work !

  • newcrypto 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    I am currently using it while I am India. I had a day layover in Doha and I bought an eSIM for Qatar also and it worked great there also. I bought it while I was in US and activated both while in US. As soon as I got into Doha it activated automatically. I turned it off when I left Doha and enable the India one and it got detected and it is working beautifully. I am happy so far. I think the key is to make sure that it is activated before you take off. This was my first eSIM so I was afraid about it functionally, but surprised. When I am in WiFi by data is preserved on eSIM.

    ActivationAsie
  • HoboVivant 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    I had good luck with them. Got a free trail 5gb two weeks it worked perfectly. The key was you had to activate before arrival in the country of use.

    ActivationPas cher
  • mctwnd 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    Hmmm ... It appears that Saily is touch an go. Works for some, doesn't work for others. Thankfully there are other eSIM companies that work. If I'm gonna use Saily, I would buy a global plan. The danger though is that it would work in the US, and then stop working at my travel location.

  • surprisinglyfriendly 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • donniebc 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Bad eSIM experience with Saily

    Absolutely! It’s Saily choice which carriee they choose. And then they negotiate speeds as well. Lower speed means higher margins for Saily. Had the same bad experience in JP and would not use Saily again.

    Japon
  • Miserable_Paper_421 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Sally esim - scam

    I have been using Saily in Brazil for the past two weeks and it's been really great.I've been surprised. I tried Holafly a couple months ago when I was in Brazil and it was reeeeeeallly terrible. Just did not work at all.

  • crbgx 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · I am travelling to Europe for 38 days. What is the best E-Sim?

    What is your first country? In Europe there is international roaming so maybe in the first country you could get a normal SIM directly (its limited to 30GBs in Roaming, keep that in mind). I dont know how the prices would compare. UK might or might not be included depending on the company. In terms of esim, im now in japan+china using Saily for basic use and it works good, but dont know how it would behave in Europe

    AsieJapon
  • RandomPlayer2000 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Has anyone used a Saily eSIM in China this year?

    Nomad was another one I considered too. Looks like it a bit cheaper than Saily at the moment. Most option don't have $NZ, so I look for the ones that is better for $US -> $NZ in terms of exchange (which looks like the better option for me price wise🤣

  • Suspicious_Mouse_650 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Travelling to Europe for 12 days, need help deciding on an esim

    I've tested many options and ended up sticking with Saily for my past trips and I'm super happy with that First, with a single installed eSIM you can just buy new plans, top up and there's no further setup on your phone, once installed the eSIM works out of the box anywhere in the globe (with Airalo you need to manage them individually per package you buy, I ended up with a long list of unused esims on my device) Also speed and reliability, worked really well even in China (bypassing their firewall btw) I'm super happy with it and for my next trip I just need to buy the package and activate the eSIM when I land and success Btw if you want a discount in your booking you can use this code THIAGO5695

    ActivationAsie
  • BrenBiker 🇬🇧

    2 commentaires analysés

  • Sylvwood 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily worked perfectly

    You can combine the discount codes with vouchers from using other people's sign up codes - i used a 10% off deal and got $US 5 off for my recent trip to Japan. Referral code here if you want the extra $5 credit - HOLLYS2916

    Japon
  • Gantzv2 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • kautostar1 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • vivithemage 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    Worked great when I was in France a few months ago. You can use this saily esim discount code - $5 off with code ANTHON2776 - full disclosure, I also get a $5 credit!

    Europe
  • Honest_Arrival_7987 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Asia region?

    I did a Japan-South Korea trip in June and went with Airhub’s Asia regional plan, one eSIM covered both setup was instant, and speeds were solid even on trains. Saily and Yesim work, but Airhub or Nomad are usually cheaper and more reliable across multiple countries.

    AsieJaponRapport qualité-prix
  • logit 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • finsfan69 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Secure_Gur_8364 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Saily is just one big scam.

    Guys, iam currently on a trip and using saily and i would like to say it is very convient and a money saver decision for me. ADILHE9245 use this coupon to get 5$ off of plans. Happy travelling guys ✈️

    Pas cherRapport qualité-prix
  • AlexTheMunchkin 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • alkhdaniel 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

    r/eSIMs · Is there a good guide for eSIMs in China?

    Get an esim from trip.com, no need for a vpn. Its near impossible to get a Chinese eSim that also requires a VPN. You need a Chinese phone for local eSims and only the local ones need an esim. You should be paying around $12 for a month of 2gb/day data. Anything higher than that is basically just the provider (airalo, saily, etc) charging you a super high markup.

    AsieRapport qualité-prix
  • Silver-Air-2317 🇬🇧

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Otherwise-Top-3195 🇮🇹

    2 commentaires analysés

  • Sonqio 🌐

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Yeroon75 🇳🇱

    1 commentaire analysé

  • Bpjk 🌐

    1 commentaire analysé

Souvent comparé à

Questions fréquentes

Saily est-il fiable en voyage ?

De nombreux utilisateurs Reddit rapportent des séjours sans problème, notamment au Japon et en Europe, pour les cartes, la messagerie et la navigation web. D’autres décrivent toutefois des échecs d’activation ou des interruptions prolongées, parfois dans ces mêmes destinations.

Faut-il réinstaller Saily pour chaque pays ?

Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient de pouvoir conserver une même eSIM et lui ajouter des forfaits adaptés aux destinations. La gestion de plusieurs eSIM dans un compte est également saluée, même si certains signalent des difficultés pour identifier le profil associé à un nouveau forfait.

Saily est-il moins cher que les autres eSIM ?

Les avis Reddit sur les prix sont partagés : certains trouvent Saily compétitif, notamment avec une promotion ou pour de petits volumes de données. D’autres jugent les offres plus coûteuses que les opérateurs locaux ou plusieurs fournisseurs concurrents.

Le forfait illimité Saily garde-t-il un débit élevé ?

Les échanges Reddit mentionnent une allocation quotidienne de données à haut débit, suivie d’une réduction de vitesse sur les offres illimitées discutées. Plusieurs utilisateurs trouvent cette limite clairement annoncée, tandis que d’autres critiquent le terme illimité et les ralentissements.