Jetpac

Idéal pour : Idéal pour les voyageurs qui visitent plusieurs pays et souhaitent partager leur connexion avec un ordinateur, selon les retours Reddit.
En bref : Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient surtout le rapport qualité-prix de Jetpac, sa configuration simple et ses forfaits pratiques pour voyager dans plusieurs pays. Les retours restent majoritairement favorables, mais certains signalent des coupures, une couverture décevante ou des tarifs moins compétitifs selon la destination.
Points forts
Activation simple
13 1
« Check out JetPac or Sparks - half the price of Airalo in the US and you don’t need to enter an address ;) » Voir l’avis
« reusable esim OR one esim: keep topping up same esim with different countries. No need to reinstall an esim again, ever! (Jetpac, saily, roamless etc) » Voir l’avis
« eSIM.me worked well using eSIMs from Roamless, Airalo and Jetpac but was killed when I tried to install an eSIM from Sim Local. » Voir l’avis
Connexion stable
18 3
« Airalo and Jetpac, both tried and tested in India » Voir l’avis
« To be honest I haven’t been to Vietnam recently, but I think Ubigi and Jetpac will be save bets. » Voir l’avis
« I travel to Egypt on business a few times a year, and I've used Airalo, Jetpac, Global Yo, and been good with all of them. » Voir l’avis
Prix jugé avantageux
22 4
« For low use, a travel eSIM will offer best value, eg BNESIM, Mobimatter or Jetpack have good rates. » Voir l’avis
« Airalo Czech Republic O2 Esim works in EU, UK and Ireland, jetpac has some nice deals now. » Voir l’avis
« Sparks and JetPac should have the best pricing. » Voir l’avis
Débit apprécié
8 3
« Airalo (and Jetpac, as they are resellers of the same Telna eSIM on Bali) had the best speeds. » Voir l’avis
« I prefer Jetpac because its cheaper, lower latency and pretty good perks! » Voir l’avis
« I am in India and have uses jetpac and nomad and both way better. » Voir l’avis
Réception appréciée
15 4
« Other good providers that support multi country EU roaming are Roamless, JetPac, Sparks, BNE SIM. » Voir l’avis
« Both jetpac and Airalo will work just fine in India » Voir l’avis
« Airhub and Jetpac both connect through Claro which makes them much more reliable for wider travel. » Voir l’avis
Fonctions adaptées
9 2
« After this, I switched providers, and chose only those like Jetpac that offer unrestricted hotspot. » Voir l’avis
« Airalo/Jetpac/Nomad - all 3 allow tethering » Voir l’avis
« Jetpac has free Google Maps and pretty good performance in Thailand. » Voir l’avis
Points faibles
Assistance décevante
1 2
« The Jetpac help person couldn't help me with that but I'm pretty sure it routes through Singapore (it should use APN "globaldata" and IMSI 26), so no restrictions. » Voir l’avis
« I tried every combination you can imagine, was on the chat trouble shooting with both Nomad and Jetpac for over an hour each, did everything they instructed. » Voir l’avis
| Critère | Note /10 | Ce qu'en dit le consensus |
|---|---|---|
| Couverture | 6.3 | Les utilisateurs Reddit rapportent une couverture satisfaisante dans de nombreux pays, mais signalent des destinations exclues et des difficultés locales, notamment au Japon. |
| Fiabilité | 7.9 | Les utilisateurs Reddit relatent majoritairement des voyages sans problème, malgré quelques coupures soudaines et incidents de connexion. |
| Prix | 7.5 | Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient souvent les tarifs, tout en relevant des offres moins avantageuses que celles de concurrents ou d’opérateurs locaux. |
| Installation | 8.8 | Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient la configuration simple et l’eSIM réutilisable, mais certains trouvent l’achat pour plusieurs téléphones contraignant. |
| Usages | 5.8 | Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient le partage de connexion et les applications de voyage, mais l’absence de numéro local limite certains usages. |
| Vitesse | 6.8 | Les utilisateurs Reddit décrivent généralement des débits satisfaisants, avec une latence qui peut augmenter selon le routage et la destination. |
| Transparence | 6.6 | Un retour Reddit apprécie l’annonce d’une limite quotidienne sur un forfait illimité, tandis qu’un autre exprime une forte défiance sans préciser le problème. |
| Support | 2.5 | Les retours Reddit sur le support sont partagés entre remboursements faciles, résolution lente et assistance sans résultat. |
Avis Reddit
49 avis analysés · Positifs 33 Neutres 2 Négatifs 11
avis pertinents ·
-
Antique_Excitement20 🇬🇧
13 commentaires analysés
-
mrskeptical00 🇬🇧
12 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Esim France, Germany + UK Orange is good. Sparks, JetPac, Airalo also all have European plans. Don’t buy anything now, but it a couple days before you leave.
r/eSIMs · Cheap eSIMs you've tried (and worked) in Europe Holafly is a rip off. Airalo Eurolink plans are expensive, they have a Czech Republic plan (with voice & text) that is about $20US for 10GB across Europe. MobiMatter is a reseller, so they aren’t the ones selling the data. Never heard of Airdatalink, stay away from all the low end resellers on eSIMdb. Other good providers that support multi country EU roaming are Roamless, JetPac, Sparks, BNE SIM.
r/eSIMs · Looking for a esim to work in both USA & Canada Don’t worry about the validity, you can always renew - look at the overall price. I believe Airalo will be expensive for North America. US has cheap data but Canada is expensive. eSIMGo via MobiMatter also has a North America plan that is under $20 for 30 days & 10GB and you can buy as many as you want in the app. Says top ups are available but not sure how that works via MobiMatter. JetPac has 10GB for $22/30 days that covers both counties. You’ll need an app on everyone’s phone for this as you can’t buy multiple eSIMs from the same app.
r/eSIMs · Europe ESim Most Travel eSIM operators offer a regional EU plan. Airalo, Alo, Nomad, JetPac, Sparks, Saily all offer what you’re after. Prices vary, service is good on all. Sparks and JetPac should have the best pricing. I saw JetPac has a deal for 30GB for $20ish bucks.
r/eSIMs · Stable & Reliable eSIM Recommendations for Middle East, Africa & Asia All providers are only as stable and reliable as the networks you’ll be roaming on. Most “global” eSIMs aren’t great in terms of price/performance, it would be a better idea to get an eSIM for each destination. Airalo, JetPac, BNE all offer a global eSIM that you prepay at a specific price per GB. Roamless & eSIM.sm both offer a single eSIM that roams everywhere but the price varies depending on the country you’re in, you just load it with cash and it will deduct the price per GB as you use it.
r/eSIMs · Any reason I (an American) can’t buy an eSIM (for Europe) from New Zealand? Not too many people here using New Zealand eSIMs in Europe. Airalo is $20 for 10GB EU roaming with the Czech Republic talk and text plan. JetPac is even cheaper.
r/eSIMs · Esim advice for travelling Our advice is to use Lyca in the UK. If you want use something different, Airalo, Alo, Roamless, JetPac, Sparks, BNE, Saily, Nomad are all other options that work in the UK. Yesim is not recommended because the only people that ever recommend it are spammers.
r/eSIMs · Miami visit - Best eSim? How to use? Not sure you need to be tech savvy to enter an address, but I’d rather spend $20 per person than $40. Airalo is just really expensive for the US. Check out JetPac or Sparks - half the price of Airalo in the US and you don’t need to enter an address ;)
r/eSIMs · eSIM for Brazil? **Brazil (Pricing in $USD unless stated)** **Airalo** 2 GB/15 Days $7.50 2 GB/15 Days $7.50 3 GB/30 Days $10.00 3 GB/30 Days $10.00 5 GB/30 Days $14.00 5 GB/30 Days $14.00 10 GB/30 Days $25.00 10 GB/30 Days $25.00 20 GB/30 Days $38.00 20 GB/30 Days $38.00 **Nomad** 3 GB/30 Days $10.00 5 GB/30 Days $14.00 10 GB/30 Days $24.00 20 GB/30 Days $37.00 **Jetpac** 5 GB / 30 Days $14.00 10 GB / 30 Days $24.99 15 GB / 30 Days $29.99 **Saily** 3 GB/30 Days $9.99 5 GB/30 Days $13.99 10 GB/30 Days $24.99 20 GB/30 Days $39.99 **Sparks** 1 GB/60 Days $3.60 2 GB/60 Days $6.00 3 GB/60 Days $8.50 5 GB/60 Days $13.20 10 GB/60 Days $25.20 15 GB/60 Days $37.60 (Prices are for comparison purposes and not a recommendation)
r/eSIMs · Anyone use airalo and been stitched up? Are any of the “top” providers? On recent trips for myself and what I’ve setup for friends I’ve used Airalo, Alo, BNE, Gigsky (for cruises), Roamless, Saily & Tello (not a travel eSIM by great choice for the US if you want a phone number). I’ve used Nomad and it’s good too, but it’s just more of the same and since I don’t have any credit with them I don’t see a benefit over Alo or Airalo. I’d also use JetPac and Sparks if I was going to the EU. One of my considerations is that I manage eSIMs for family and friends. Airalo, Alo, Nomad have very clean UIs and they make it easy to manage and retire old eSIMs. The problem with JetPac and Roamless is that I can’t purchase multiple eSIMs. I like BNE and their non-expiring data and good deals - but when I was in the US their exit node was in EU and it had higher latency than the rest - but it’s fine for kids that are just happy to have data :) Saily is good service, has a US exit node and I just moved my dad over to them from Airalo. For some reason he’d always lose signal on Airalo until he started actively using his phone, this doesn’t happen with Saily - but Saily has a really weird UI where they don’t let you delete or archive old eSIMs so I’ve got a bunch of eSIMs on my account that I don’t use. It does seem you can *reuse* them if the app notices they’ve been uninstalled, but I have one eSIMs that was removed that still shows as install so it’s kinda annoying. Another negative with Saily is that eSIMs will automatically be activated within 30 days of purchase. In the end, even a cheap GlobalYo eSIM will work - just at a higher latency and a cringy UI.
r/eSIMs · Best&Affordable Esim for Italy & Switzerland? Airalo is $20ish for 10GB with calls and text. JetPac is cheaper but without calls/texts.
r/eSIMs · Question about SIM card for USA and Mexico trip It’s an app. JetPac and others have a Global plan that would include US & Mexico. Airalo and Alo (also both apps) have packages for US & Mexico with their North American plans. Best to check them all out and find the best price.
-
trek123 🇬🇧
6 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · A little confused about esim vs physical Airalo is the most well known, therefore most touristy, and therefore generally most overpriced provider. The most suitable option depends on your data usage requirement. For low use, a travel eSIM will offer best value, eg BNESIM, Mobimatter or Jetpack have good rates. For slightly higher use, a local eSIM from Lycamobile Ireland or Vodafone Ireland (both real local networks) will offer much better value, unlimited data in Ireland can be had around €15-20 and both those networks sell eSIMs immediately on their websites.
r/eSIMs · eSIM UAE Data costs in the UAE are very very high. Most of the reputable providers max out at bundles around 20GB, eg JetPac, BNESIM, Nomad. Monty and Mobimatter's eSIMGo sell a 50GB plan but the cheaper of the two is US$59. GLOBALYO appears to be a little cheaper but reviews are very mixed around here. If you fly into Dubai airport you can ask for a free Du SIM at the immigration counter (you can convert this to an eSIM at a Du store if you need). It comes with 10GB data for 24 hours only. However prices are still very expensive - you can buy unlimited data for 14 days for AED 299 which is about US$82. Free wifi is very prevelant across Dubai (all the malls etc, metro stations and more). If you use it you should be able to get away with a lot less data.
r/eSIMs · Family vacation to Europe. What eSIM to recommend? All travel eSIMs or roaming are as reliable as the local networks they use excepting any rare outages or similar, which can happen to any provider. You haven't said how much data you need which makes it difficult to recommend any option but Mobimatter Sparks, Orange Travel or Jetpac are all ok priced, well regarded options. Airalo is fine but they are priced to fund all the heavy marketing they do.
r/eSIMs · eSIM for Europe including Monaco? The only places the French networks don't reach in Monaco are inside the train station and certain buildings where the Monaco network has repeaters inside, but the French ones don't. Free Wifi is very readily avaliable, even in the street in Monaco. It is not particularly critical to have phone coverage from that network specifically. If you absolutely want it, your best option is probably Orange Travel, which includes Monaco. https://travel.orange.com/en I also wouldn't go with Airalo anyway, they are overpriced for Europe. Plenty of better value, reputable options like Mobimatter Sparks, Jetpac and others, including Orange.
r/eSIMs · Best esim for travel to UK and Ireland? I was referring to your wording about "known" providers, I'd much sooner suggest Jetpac or Mobimatter Sparks over Airalo or Saily who overpriced, not meaningfully better (likely worse) but known. For the UK specifically though there is very little reason not to go for a proper local option like Lycamobile, VOXI, Vodafone, Three, iD or Giffgaff anyway (all of which also work in the Republic of Ireland). I'd be happy to do testing beyond that for the UK (and Europe more widely when I go) with travel eSIMs however just like in the US with options like Tello or US Mobile, I generally don't see the need for visitors to go for a "travel" provider.
r/eSIMs · E-SIM for 4 days in the UK? The roaming speeds aren't "limited" directly by them by because of how roaming works it won't be as fast as a native SIM/eSIM of the country. Your data has to route back to the home country. However products like Airalo, Nomad, Jetpac and all the other travel eSIMs do exactly the same thing too, so it's not going to be much different from those.
-
bpbp216 🇬🇧
5 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Which option?! As stated earlier, there are lots of options for Europe. Airalo Czech Republic O2 Esim works in EU, UK and Ireland, jetpac has some nice deals now. However, most of the travel Esim providers will need you to prepay for the data, so double check how much data you will need. If only for maps and transport, I would probably go with Roamless as you only pay for what you use and do not need to prepay for something you might not even use. Safe travels!
r/eSIMs · India travel Both jetpac and Airalo will work just fine in India
r/eSIMs · eSIM for Europe How much data do you need? For casual use and pay for what you use, I would recommend Roamless, BNE or Unisim. For large data amounts orange or Vodafone. Also there are many major Esim players that offer Europe for very cheap prices like Airalo, Nomad, jetpack and saily. Many of these companies have promotions and referral codes available. Check pinned posts in this subreddit.
r/eSIMs · Best&Affordable Esim for Italy & Switzerland? I second Airalo Czech Republic O2 Esim if you need to make and receive calls using an EU phone number. For data only, you have lost of providers like Airalo, jetpac, Nomad, Saily, Roamless and many more. BTW, Roamless lets you make outgoing calls using it's app at pretty reasonable rates.
r/eSIMs · eSIM in Mexico Jetpac has a promo for $30 for 10 GB. Airalo is $42 and also works on telcel like Jetpac. However, Airalo North America plan is $46 and works on Telcel and Movistar
-
ehhthing 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Japan... so many options. Misinformation. https://www.bmobile.ne.jp/english/ Local MVNO, no depriorization and also not routed through Singapore or Hong Kong unlike Jetpac. Ubigi gets routed through ... Germany?
-
Background-Radio-760 🇬🇧
6 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Recommendations for unlimited eSIMs for Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea Pick carefully. I once had a terrible experience with my e-sim during a Malaysian trip. I bought Holafly's unlimited plan, as client calls and updates are common as a freelancer. Naturally first day itself, I got an interview call and joined the Google Meet. But it stopped halfway on the lap (though the data worked on my mobile). I was so frustrated and contacted the customer care. They said this thing: unlimited plan only allow 500mb of hotspot 🥲 After this, I switched providers, and chose only those like Jetpac that offer unrestricted hotspot. So, if you're pretty serious user with laps and other devices I would suggest to check carefully at the Terms and Conditions of each provider.
r/eSIMs · should I use my own carrier’s roaming or get an eSIM? Skip roaming. It's almost never worth it. Most carriers charge as high as $10 - $15 per day for international roaming. It may be okay for a day or two if you've good data balance. But for a week, that would be $70 -$100 (just for connectivity, data charge is separate). Only a travel eSIM is a practical option. Jetpac, for example, gives 5 GB a week for just $6. I'm pretty sure you can find many eSIMs in that range. And convenience is not a big deal. Nowadays, eSIMs are very user-friendly. Takes just 5 minutes for activation!
r/eSIMs · Was given a free physical sim from UKvisa application for study abroad. How do i change it to an esim? Depends on provider. Since it's from UK visa application, I guess it's Lyca or Lebara. Both supports eSIMs. Just contact the support team and ask for an eSIM replacement. They’ll normally send you a QR code. If you just need data for the UK and don’t care about keeping that exact number, you could also skip the process and get a travel eSIM like Jetpac, Airalo, or Nomad.
r/eSIMs · Should I use a VPN or eSIM in China A VPN can technically work. But in China, I've found that to be way slower. Some apps also ban free suspicious VPNs (including Reddit 😅) eSIM is a better choice. I've used Jetpac and it works really fine. It routes internationally, so I was able to use WhatsApp, Google Maps, etc. Worth a look!
r/eSIMs · Which Travel eSIMS allow Installation with a QR code or Manual Installation? Almost all major eSim providers, like Jetpac, Airalo, Nomad, etc. allow QR code installation. The problem with Roamless is that they rely on their custom app framework for multi-network routing. If your phone supports eSims, you won't have a prob with other providers.
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Southeast Asia travel across multiple countries? Checked Jetpac? They offer a dedicated South East asian plan covering Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, and Thailand. If you want Laos and Myanmar too, go for the global plan.
-
Fearless_Sandwich103 🇬🇧🌐
44 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · What eSIM for one month India Airalo and Jetpac, both tried and tested in India
r/eSIMs · Recommend esim for USA mexico? Airalo/Jetpac/Nomad - all 3 allow tethering
r/eSIMs · Saily: a review There are two types of players in market - burner esim: need to buy a new esim every time you travel and uninstall it once the trip ends or the esim expires on its own! (airalo, holalfy etc) - reusable esim OR one esim: keep topping up same esim with different countries. No need to reinstall an esim again, ever! (Jetpac, saily, roamless etc)
r/eSIMs · eSIM for Dubai I havent used Saily, but i have used Airalo and Jetpac! I prefer Jetpac because its cheaper, lower latency and pretty good perks! So highly recommend that
r/eSIMs · Apps that didn't work well in China Very concerning to see this! I used Airalo and Jetpac in Shanghai and Nanjing! Had no issues whatsoever
r/eSIMs · Esim for Thailand Thailand has many good options! - Airalo 10$-50gb -> KYC pain though! Its 4G - Jetpac - 10$-50gb -> no KYC -> its 5G - Nomad - 8.5$ - 50gb -> KYC pain -> Its 4G
r/eSIMs · Klook Data only Esims - Roaming? Klook has the most commoditized and third rate eSIMs! Totally not recommended! Recommend you buy Airalo/Jetpac etc. you need an APAC pack for it to work in HK, China and Macau
r/eSIMs · ESims I am a power Jetpac user and an ocassional Airalo user. Jetpac has pretty good bang for the buck
r/eSIMs · eSIM for Europe with number U dont need esim with a number for whatsapp! I use a data only esim abd travel extensively! I use Airalo and Jetpac esims mostly and highly recommend them
r/eSIMs · Egypt eSim Check out Airalo, Jetpac and Nomad! All A players and work pretty well!
r/eSIMs · What is 1 day on an eSIM? Different players have different- i used Airalo and Jetpac. For them, its 24 hrs from activation
r/eSIMs · Going to Germany for about 3 days what is the best and price affordable esim to get Yep, they charge for their brand value. Go for Jetpac. Very reliable and great value!
r/eSIMs · 42 day trip to japan recommendation Get a 30 day plan and then renew - Ubigi and Jetpack global have the best offering for Japan
r/eSIMs · E-sim Recommendation The issue is probably not the limit on unlimited esim but the limit on hotspot data. I think holafly limits it to 500 mb. Most unlimited have some sort of Fair Usage Policy to prevent them from data abuse. I use Jetpac esim who also has an unlimited pack for Europe. Their daily limit is 3gb, unlike holafly who never declares the limit. And you can also use hotspot till you use up 3gb
r/eSIMs · Best eSim for travel in india? I travel to India every 4 months. Mostly to Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Varanasi, Bengaluru! I have used two esims - Airalo and Jetpac ! Both work well! Both are 4G/LTE. I recommend you pick whichever is cheaper. I observed no difference in performance in both
r/eSIMs · Turquia y Dubai You are better buying off two spearate esims since most likely these two countries will only be covered in Global plans. So i recommend getting country esims for both. I personally use Airalo and Jetpac, but choose what works for you. Both these are solid options though
r/eSIMs · Best Priced and Reception for Bali (Indonesia) esims [no passport required and no adds]. Have successfully used Jetpac wothout and documents in Bali, Indonesia! Airalo works well too
r/eSIMs · MNO vs MVNO France, Portugal, UK. Orange or Airalo.. priority data Simoptions is a hongkong based company, and unfortunately i dont trust my data with any of chinese players. I use Jetpac, Airalo, nomad mostly in Europe, depending on whose prices are better at the moment :-)
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Travel in France and Barcelona? For Europe- you can consider Jetpac, Airalo and Nomad. I have personally tested all of them, with using Jetpac as recent as end Feb/ early March this year. Works like a charm
r/eSIMs · Traveling to Romania. Is Saily ok to tether to my lenovo thinkpad? Try Airalo, Jetpac and Nomad too! All work well on hotspotting for laptops
r/eSIMs · Will This Work? I have used Jetpac in mexico! And my phone was purchased in US! Never had a problem
r/eSIMs · eSIM for Travel There are two types of data esim in the market - 1) use and throw, 2) reusable. For the 1) category, you should delete once used. For the 2) category, you should keep it and just top up when you arre traveling next with the right country pack. E.g. 1) airalo, klook, trip.com, etc, 2) Jetpac etc.
r/eSIMs · E-Sim use on vacation in Dubai Its correct! But the UAE govt has blocked a few apps! Airalo is blocked for sure. There were a couple more. I used Jetpac in Dubai three weeks back and it worked well for me! Had 4G/LTE throughout! Highly recommended
r/eSIMs · South America eSIM help! I havent been to all these but a few! I used Jetpac esim for brazil and colombia, and Airalo for Argentina! All worked well
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Guatemala? I recommend you check out Jetpac and Airalo! While i have never used them in Guatemala, i used Jetpac in colombia and Ecuador, and worked pretty well! Used Airalo in Latin america and that was fine too
r/eSIMs · Looking for esim for 10 days travel to Dubai If Airalo is not available, i would recommend Jetpac esim! Excellent prices and great data speeds!
r/eSIMs · Traveling to europe Unlimited is a marketing hoax. Plz check fair usage policy in FAQ or tech specs. On esim providers - i recommend you check Airalo, Jetpac and Nomad for europe. I have personally used all three and all are pretty good, and key difference is in pricing and perks
r/eSIMs · eSIM suggestion for mostly SE Asian countries? Get an APAC esim! All these will be covered! Many choices available! I typically buy a Jetpac 25gb plan witu 30 days validity when i have to do multiple countries across APAC. Airalo is also good, but a bit pricey. You decide!
r/eSIMs · Best esim for Saudi Arabia recommendations? I have no experience with Saily! I have experience with Jetpac and Airalo in saudi! Both work pretty well! Key point was low latency for Jetpac! Speeds were pretty good, abive 100 mpbs! So highly recommended! I used 1$-1gb pack, so that was pretty reasonable! Airalo was slower due to latency issues!
r/eSIMs · eSim recommendations needed!! Unlimited data is a marketing hoax and you should read the Fair Usage policy before you buy unlimited plan! On eSim provide recommendations- i have used following companies personally in multiple countries - Airalo and Jetpac. The plan you need is a global plan to cover Canada, and european countries on same esim! For global plans particularly, i recommend Jetpac given they have the best prices (that i have seen) on global plans - starts at 1$-1gb! Choose well
r/eSIMs · Saily vs Airalo Recommend to check out Tello and Jetpac for US! Both have local routing vs europe routing for both Saily and Airalo
r/eSIMs · Ubigi eSIM super slow suddenly (Japan) I was in Japan yesterday and was using Jetpac, since its 5G and i get excellent speeds. I bought Airalo’s APAC pack, but didnt use it
r/eSIMs · Thailand and Singapore I recommend Airalo and Jetpac for TH and SG. Get a SEA pack
r/eSIMs · eSIM recommendations for brazil + chile Nobody can guarantee excellent coverage in remote areas :-) i have used Airalo and Jetpac in Brazil, and both work well. You pick what works for you
r/eSIMs · Europe+Middle East and China esim Try global esims from Airalo, Jetpac global and Nomad! I think Jetpac prices are best for Global esim! I am a regular user, and have visited 20+ countries with them. Never had an issue!
r/eSIMs · Japan... so many options. Only two providers have 5G in japan - Jetpac global and Ubigi. I recommend you buy from website
r/eSIMs · Questions for esim.me and alternatives My wife has 5ber and she has used Airalo, Jetpack global and Nomad
r/eSIMs · Esim for Turkey with data Jetpac and Airalo- tried and tested in Antalya, Istanbul and cappadoccia
r/eSIMs · I need a good esim - please help Check out the following players Europe offering - Airalo, Jetpac and Nomad - all good and personally tested for Europe! Airhub is a scam and better to stay away from them
r/eSIMs · What esim is better for traveling in europe? A few options for you to consider. I have personally used all of them so, can vouch for quality and reliability - Airalo, Jetpac and Nomad! Pricing wise Jetpac and Nomad are better
r/eSIMs · Staff Traveler eSIM - Another eSIM I Stumbled On Out of all things you mentioned, there is nothing to like about honestly! All this is present today with A players! 99 cents 100 mb, Jetpack has 1$-1gb starters pack. 5gb at 24$ for global, even Airalo (whoch is most expensive), is cheaper than that.
r/eSIMs · Traveling to Istanbul 🇹🇷 Have used Airalo and Jetpack global in turkey. Both worked pretty well! No issues at all
r/eSIMs · Dominican Republic I looked up pricing of my go-to esims! Comparing 3gb and 5gb 3gb - airalo - $21 - Jetpac - $19 - Nomad - $32 - Saily - $21 5gb - Airalo - $32.5 - Jetpac - $30 - Nomad - $49 - Saily - $34
r/eSIMs · Ubigi issues… Following recommendations - local esim - Tello - data esims - Airalo and Jetpac
-
account4forums 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Esims and Android - battery drain and roaming charged From my experience, regardless of whether you are on Andriod or IOS. If the phone is constantly searching for signal, then it will use the battery faster, aka drain battery. We have both iphone and pixel users in our group. Found that out last year when in Japan, the eSIM from Jetpac has very poor connection and it drains almost 50% of our phone through the night. Disable the eSIM (and enable a different eSIM) and the problem is gone. So, if the connection is very bad, just get another eSIM from a different provider to prevent battery drain and a good connection. As for excessive roaming fees, don't really understand your concern. You just get the roaming package/plans from providers (eg Ubigi, Jetpac, Airalo, Nomad etc) and you pay upfront. Reach the limit and roaming will just stop working. Nothing else will happen.
r/eSIMs · Recent trip to Japan & China? My experience from the past 2 year with Japan and China Eskimo - Good, no problem encountered. Nomad - Good, no problem encountered. Jetpac - Hiccup once but customer support is contactable but needed to and fro for a couple of hours to resolve. Yes, I always travel with 2 different eSIM in case one doesn't behave.
-
Inevitable_Smoke_959 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Columbian eSIM Recommendations? Biggest tip for Colombia — pay attention to which network the eSIM actually runs on, not just the price. There are four carriers (Claro, Tigo, WOM, Movistar) and the coverage difference is huge. Claro is the only one with solid signal across the whole country. Movistar is fine in Bogotá and Medellín but basically useless once you head north toward Santa Marta or Tayrona. Learned that one the hard way. Airalo (https://www.airalo.com/) is the go-to recommendation on here but they use Movistar in Colombia, so just be aware of that if you're going anywhere outside the big cities. Airhub and Jetpac both connect through Claro which makes them much more reliable for wider travel. I've also had good luck with HelloRoam (https://www.helloroam.com/) — it's a marketplace so you can actually compare plans from different carriers side by side, which made it easier to find a Claro-based option without having to check every provider's website individually. Covered me across Bogotá, the coffee region, and Cartagena without any issues. Whatever you go with, don't cheap out on data. 2GB sounds fine on paper but between Maps, WhatsApp, Uber, and uploading the odd photo you'll blow through it in a week. I'd say 5-10GB minimum for two weeks, or unlimited if your budget allows it. Also install before you fly — you can set it up over Wi-Fi at home and just switch it on when you land. Way better than queuing at a Claro shop at the airport for 30 minutes with your passport out trying to communicate in Spanish. Colombia is amazing, enjoy the trip!
-
eSIMs_bot 🇬🇧
3 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Traveling through multiple asian countries. Look for an esim that works for all of them. **Asia (Pricing in $USD unless stated)** **Airalo** 2 GB/15 Days $9.50 3 GB/30 Days $13.00 5 GB/30 Days $20.00 10 GB/30 Days $37.00 **Nomad** 3 GB/30 Days $13.00 5 GB/30 Days $17.00 10 GB/30 Days $20.00 20 GB/45 Days $30.00 **Jetpac** 5GB/ 30 Days $15.00 10GB/ 30 Days $19.99 15GB/ 30 Days $29.99 30GB/ 30 Days $39.99 **Saily** 3 GB/30 Days $12.49 5 GB/30 Days $19.49 10 GB/30 Days $35.99 (Prices are for comparison purposes and not a recommendation)
r/eSIMs · looking for best carribean esim **Caribbean (Pricing in $USD unless stated)** **Airalo** 2 GB/15 Days $15.00 3 GB/30 Days $21.00 5 GB/30 Days $32.50 10 GB/30 Days $49.00 **Nomad** 3 GB/30 Days $17.00 5 GB/30 Days $21.00 10 GB/30 Days $36.00 20 GB/30 Days $49.00 **Jetpac** 5GB/ 30 Days $21.00 10GB/ 30 Days $36.00 15GB/ 30 Days $49.99 30GB/ 30 Days $69.99 (Prices are for comparison purposes and not a recommendation)
r/eSIMs · Nomad eSIM through a US trip of 4 people, honest review **United_states (Pricing in $USD unless stated)** **Airalo** 2 GB/15 Days $7.00 2 GB/15 Days $12.50 3 GB/30 Days $9.00 3 GB/30 Days $16.00 5 GB/30 Days $14.00 5 GB/30 Days $22.50 10 GB/30 Days $23.00 10 GB/30 Days $34.50 20 GB/30 Days $37.00 **Nomad** 3 GB/30 Days $9.00 5 GB/30 Days $13.00 10 GB/30 Days $15.00 20 GB/30 Days $18.00 50 GB/30 Days $27.00 **Jetpac** 5 GB / 30 Days $12.99 10 GB / 30 Days $15.99 15 GB / 30 Days $19.99 20 GB / 30 Days $35.00 30 GB / 30 Days $29.99 40 GB / 30 Days $34.99 Unlimited / 10 Days $33.99 **Saily** 3 GB/30 Days $8.99 5 GB/30 Days $13.99 10 GB/30 Days $22.99 20 GB/30 Days $36.99 **Sparks** 1 GB/60 Days $4.40 2 GB/60 Days $5.40 3 GB/60 Days $6.20 5 GB/60 Days $8.00 10 GB/60 Days $12.40 15 GB/60 Days $18.20 30 GB/90 Days $35.90 (Prices are for comparison purposes and not a recommendation)
-
xandepizzetti 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · alosim issues after days working perfectly Me and my boyfriend's JetPac e-sim internet suddenly stopped working a few hours ago as well
-
Wrong-Pudding93 🇬🇧
3 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · What's the best esim for asia region? Airalo and Saily are both fine but imo overpriced.. almost $100 for 50GB... I'd personally go with the cheaper options and just use VPN if needed but I totally understand if that doesn't work for you. Btw, I just checked and Nomad also routes via Hong Kong. The Jetpac help person couldn't help me with that but I'm pretty sure it routes through Singapore (it should use APN "globaldata" and IMSI 26), so no restrictions.
r/eSIMs · looking for a esim app (from australia to greece) Hello! I recommend getting a fixed GB amount instead of anything "unlimited". For European plans you have many options, including (price low to high): EscapeSIM (Aussie company), Jetpac, MobiMatter (Sparks plans), Nomad, RedteaGO, esim.sm, BNEsim, Saily, Airalo. However, I would advise you to only buy the esim as few days before you leave since many have activation deadlines (sometimes only 30 days).
r/eSIMs · What's the best esim for asia region? To begin, there is no such thing as unlimited data with travel esims (at least 99% of the time), get a fixed GB plan instead: https://www.reddit.com/r/eSIMs/s/e7tR1vQRyl Since you want one that fits all: (from price high to low) https://www.billionconnect.net/pages/skuDetail/skuDetail?productId=5572 https://escapesim.com.au/eSIMs-for-multiple-countries?country_ids=31,83,126,87&countries=China%2C+Macao+China%2C+Singapore%2C+Malaysia (especially 'Asia 9' plans, be aware prices are in AUD) https://www.jetpacglobal.com/product-details/asia-pacific-esim/ https://mobimatter.com/esim-china?selected=CN%2CMY%2CSG%2CMO https://microesim.com/de/products/asia-12-regions-esim https://www.getnomad.app/en/apac-eSIM Most of these will route your data via Hong Kong though, where some websites are restricted (e.g. TikTok, ChatGPT, Gemini). So having a VPN if you encounter issues would be handy. Some of these MIGHT not route via Hong Kong (Jetpac, Mobimatter, Nomad) but I am not sure about that (also they are the most expensive). You can also get a global PAYG eSIM like Roamless (routes via Singapore) or esim.sm (via Poland), so no restrictions. You pay per GB used with each country having a per GB set price. Will definitely be more expensive though and would not recommend if you are a heavy data user.
-
zegarski 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Worst company eTravelSim. Who knows better alternatives for Egypt? I travel to Egypt on business a few times a year, and I've used Airalo, Jetpac, Global Yo, and been good with all of them. The only bad experience I've had is with Airhub
-
GavinnM 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Is Jetpac eSIM very unrelable in Kyoto and Osaka, Japan? Unfortunately, JetPac has only one operator included in your package. Otherwise, I would have suggested that you try to specify a different network manually. Otherwise, I can confirm that Ubigi and Airalo have already been used by family and friends of mine and the experience has been very good.
-
Additional-Car-9746 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Is esim.me legit? eSIM.me worked well using eSIMs from Roamless, Airalo and Jetpac but was killed when I tried to install an eSIM from Sim Local.
r/eSIMs · Canadian Travelling to Europe for 14 days - eSim recs for first time user? I tested Airalo, Gigsky, Roamless and Jetpac and chose Roamless and Jetpac. Only tested in the UK but found them both good value and reliable. Will be using Jetpac in Japan in May.
-
mlfabb 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Best esim for India? I used Jetpack for the whole month of Oct and it was awesome. The only bad thing is that its data only and sometimes you need a real indian phone number for some things (ordering food delivery, wifi in airports, etc), so if you don't mind the hassle try to get SIM in airport. But jetpac is a great alternative. My friend use airalo in summer (in Aurangabad + Mumbai) and said it was not great at all. Lots of times it would not connect or very slow.
r/eSIMs · Airalo vs SimsDirect - Travel to India Airalo can be bad in India due to latency reaching Europe where all traffic is routes. I am in India and have uses jetpac and nomad and both way better. Jetpac routes through sg
-
the_john19 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · 30 days Japan Sim Card I just came home from Japan after 3 weeks. I tested a few eSIMs, what you should definitely look out for are the networks. The best experience I had was with NTT docomo, second best was SoftBank. au (KDDI) was the worst, which is what Jetpac and some of the really cheap ones are using. The best experience I had was with Ubigi, their 30 day unlimited plan offers you 60GB of high speed data using the NTT network with 5G, and it gives you a Japanese IP. Second best was Roamless, they use NTT and SoftBank, both with 5G but are very expensive if you want to use a lot of data. No matter what eSIM you end up with, make sure it uses 5G, especially in areas like Tokyo it helps a lot. Also, avoid anything that’s using 1GLOBAL, which includes Saily (which is a 1GLOBAL reseller). They are really solid in other countries but in Japan.. horrible, sadly
-
ekiledjian 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Roamless travel data eSIM - $5 free credit with coupon code: ESIM5 Why would anyone use these guys? They are way too expensive. As an example, they charge 7,45 per GB for the Philippines, I can buy 10GB (30days) from Jetpac for $22. Saily has the same 10GB for $17.99. Even the expensive Gogsky has that pack for $27.99. Why would anyone pay roamless $74? Staff traveler sells their global eSIM, 10GB for $38.
-
Common_Fix_5481 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best ESim Idk man locals are expensive. I have tried Jetpac and the experience was decent, atleast i could pre plan everything plus it was cheaper. I also found this code ATC18 online and got some more discount
-
galtyman 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Asia I've used jetpac Asia region in korea, Singapore, and japan. Worked well for me. Wasn't the fastest but good enough for navigation, social media surfing, and emails. Rates were good. I plan to try Nomad on my next Asia trip
-
Suitable_Ad4010 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · PLEASE HELP MEXICO I was dealing with this for hours and also tied up doing other things , it’s not user error, I spent hours today fixing what they messed up at Telcel and I’m out 500 pesos, the Telcel employee had no idea what was going on either, and couldn’t fix it. I tried every combination you can imagine, was on the chat trouble shooting with both Nomad and Jetpac for over an hour each, did everything they instructed. Regardless, I finally got my texts working with tello again and then I went online and found an eSIM that goes off of only Telcel and AT&T, no Movistar, and now my phone works. I don’t have a local number but I have more data than I was going to get with Telcel and still going off of their towers.
-
Flaky-Toe5062 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSim for traveling in Europe I’ve tried a few eSIMs while travelling, and honestly, Jetpac has been the best one I’ve used so far. I’ve used it across multiple countries, so not having to change SIMs every time I crossed a border was a big plus. Setup was really straightforward and the connection worked well for Maps, WhatsApp, Uber, etc. One thing I particularly liked, especially since you mainly need WhatsApp and Google Maps, is the continued access to essential apps like WhatsApp, Google Maps and Uber even after your data pack runs out. That’s a useful safety net when travelling and you don’t want to suddenly lose access to the things you need most. The regional Europe plan also makes things much easier for a multi-country trip!!
-
Inner_Profit_5168 🇬🇧
4 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Esim choice help You can go for Jetpac, it's cheaper than airalo & saily and the connectivity is also great
r/eSIMs · Leaving for Europe in a few days, need eSIM I used Jetpac for my last Italy trip. it was affordable and i faced no issues in my entire trip
r/eSIMs · Avoid HolaFly Esim At all Costs You can go for Jetpac, i faced no issues using it for my travels. it's cheaper than airalo
r/JapanTravelTips · Best eSIM for Japan? When do I activate it? I used Jetpac for my last Japan trip. The connectivity was great. you just download it & buy a pack. it will get activated when you land on airport
-
Fabulous_Coconut_109 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Bali trip? Airalo vs local SIM? I used Jetpac in Bali and it worked very well
-
WildNight00 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Going to France and Spain for 1 week. Saily or ubigi? Used to use Mobimatters but I don’t like routing through Hongkong for some of their esims. I kust tried ESIM.dog in Singapore and it’s great Heading to Europe tomorrow so I’m trying the same company My girlfriend is going to try Jetpac or Roamless TBT and they have Rakuten deals esimdb.com has good filters to search for different options
-
Imaginary_Fondant_88 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · eSIM Recommendations for Australia and New Zealand About to fly home from Auckland. Ordered the Jetpac 30GB for 21 days in New Zealand. Overall very happy with their service. Reception has been good on most of the South Island and North of North Island. Auckland has been very good. Ofcourse there is areas with no reception at all, especially on longer remote drives on the South Island, but my original Sim also had no reception on those spots. While 5G in general was hard to come by outside of the bigger cities (Auckland, Queenstown, Christchurch, Whangarei) we mostly had LTE and were even easily able to do remote work (hotspot through phone) with our LTE connection in Bay of Islands. All in all, great connection and very good value. (Also easy and quick to to install) Tried Airalo over the summer and that was a lot more complicated, so will try Jetpac while in Europe over the summer. Have no other eSIM services to compare to, but can definitely recommend Jetpac.
-
Inside-Woodpecker579 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/travel · What’s the best eSIM provider for traveling in 2026? I’ve used Jetpac for all my European travels and it has been great.
-
GreatTao 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Jetpac eSIM.. any good? Jetpac prices are ridiculous these days, far better off with Airalo
r/eSIMs · Jetpac for Asia? >I’ve found the Jetpac Asia one that seems to be cheapest Check out airalo, they are way cheaper than Jetpac, even with their current 35% off. Even my local telco is cheaper than Jetpac.
-
Horror_Zucchini2886 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Esim for study abroad in Scotland Decide if you want to set everything up before flying: pick Saily, Airalo, or Jetpac, aim for 10-20 GB for the first month, and see how far it goes. You typically need a UK address or in-country presence for full activation on local prepaid eSIMs, but resellers like eSIMCards or eSIM.net offer. Visitor-Friendly Alternatives Resellers bypass this by offering instant QR codes without login or UK details: eSIMCards.co.uk: Prepaid EE/Vodafone PAYG eSIMs for visitors/students, activate anywhere with WiFi. 1 2 eSIM.net: O2/Three/EE eSIMs with voice/data/ SMS, no account needed upfront. 3 4 Holafly/SimLocal: Travel-focused on EE/Three networks, QR immediate after purchase. 5 6 I always find Vodafone is always a reliable operation
-
SuperbDoughnut1 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best Asian regional esim? (Need: Thailand, mainland China, Korea, Japan) I just got back from an Asia trip where our group used different eSIM providers. I did bamboo sim, nomad, Roamless and jetpack.then Klook when Roamless failed in Taiwan. It seemed to all work pretty well, with the exception of Roamless which failed in Taiwan, and their support was bad. I would just choose one that is reasonably priced, has chat support, and if you’re traveling as a group, maybe use different providers to hedge your bets.
-
Agile_Excuse7239 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · looking for an eSIM for paris/spain New to reddit, so plz be nice! I am an avid traveler, and i travel fairly frequently. I learnt about these Travel eSIMs about an year back, and since then, I have tried - Airalo, Saily, Jetpac, Nomad and Holafly. I have travelled to Europe (very frequent), US, Canada, Brazil, UAE, Turkey, India, China, South Korea, Japan (very frequent), Thailand (very frequent), Indonesia (Very frequent), Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia! My preference order is 1) Jetpac 2) Airalo 3) Nomad **Key reasons** **1) Pricing** \-> Jetpac is best -> Nomad is second -> Airalo has worst **2) Coverage** \-> Airalo has highest countries availability, so once i had to go to Laos, and Airalo had it, and others didnt! Same for African and middle Am countries **3) Features** \-> Jetpac offers the following features which other dont a) Free whatsapp chat, Google maps, and ride hailing apps (Uber/Grab) b) Free lounge access if flights delayed by >1 hr c) Landline and Non/Whatsapp Calling facility - i could dial my hotel and a restaurant to check for reservation availability, and both didnt have whatsapp **4) Network speed and availability of multiple networks** \- Only Jetpac and Airalo offer multiple networks in single location - for e.g. in UK, Jetpac offers EE, O2 and Vodafone, so i can switch to the best network when i want. Same for Airalo in Japan for example. **5) Pack options -** Jetpac again has most flexible options - e.g. a 10 gb for 7 days, while Airalo and Saily are least flexible. **6) Unlimited pack's throttling -** I only used Unlimited packs from Holafly and Jetpac. Holafly's Fair Usage Policy is not clear. I didn't get throttled because i am not a heavy data user **7) Customer service -** All of them are good here, but again I found refunds at Jetpac very smooth. **8) Other small things -** Hotspot capability (holafly offers only 500Mb on Hotspot) Based on all the above, i have gravitated towards Jetpac mostly
-
Particular_Fan_2945 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSIMs in Spain (Madrid)?? Honestly, if you want a Spanish number and don’t want to deal with monthly refills, aloSIM’s annual plan is a win for you. Orange works too though just a bit pricier. But if you’re more into clean apps and solid roaming data, Jetpac or Ubigi are the move you might want to consider since you're staying long term.
-
monito_com 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Which eSIM provider should I choose for a 11 day trip to Slovenia (with some microtrips to Italy and Croatia)? Jetpac, eSIM4Travel, Maya Mobile, Instabridge, SimLocal, and Nomad all have regional European eSIMs (that cover about 30 countries across the EU & European Economic Area) for 10GB under $20.
r/eSIMs · Going on exchange to the USA – What eSIM would you recommend for 4 months? For data only plans, esim4travel is usually very cheap. Jetpac and Nomad are also well-priced and have nice apps. Ubigi is another cheap one. Most Americans text via SMS and call your phone number directly, but you may be able to get by these days with the Facebook messenger app or WhatsApp. If you're interested in a temporary US phone number, look at Yesim or services like US Mobile. Yesim charges $3.60 per month — and then they charge additional fees for SMS and minutes used. US Mobile charge a bit more per month, but the SMS and minutes are included in the plan and the pricing is more transparent.
-
CurrentWonderful6477 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Hey guys, anyone used Simify, Ubigi or Airalo? Which would you choose out of the three? Needed for UK & Europe. We have a Ubigi, JetPac and sSIM.net/Vodaphone then a StarLink MINI. All of them work fine. Lots of discount codes for all of them. Agree, you can get an O2 physical SIM for 15 pounds and has 25 gig of data if you are starting in UK.
-
FinalCall8 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/travel · What’s the best internet option (SIM/eSIM) for a truck driver traveling across Europe? I’d recommend looking into Jetpac. It’s an eSIM service I’ve personally used for multi-country travel in Europe, and it’s been solid in terms of coverage and speed. Jetpac offers regional data plans, works as a hotspot (great if your husband needs to connect a laptop or tablet), and starts from as low as $1. The activation process is also super easy! You can set it up before hitting the road and it works immediately upon arrival in each country. Definitely worth considering for cross-border travel like this!
-
UsernameOption6298 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best American/ global esim for travel from overseas for a month. I had a look at it and it says data roaming only no voice or SMS which is something I want
-
PaxtonWanders1300 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Best American/ global esim for travel from overseas for a month. If you're traveling to the US or globally for about a month, I’d recommend trying Jetpac, it’s the eSIM I personally use when traveling from overseas, and it’s been super convenient. Jetpac works across multiple countries, including the US, so you don’t need to worry about switching eSIMs as you move around. What I like most is that the data plans start from just $1, and it can be used as a hotspot, which is super helpful when I need to connect my laptop or help a friend get online. Setup is really quick and easy, you can activate it before your trip and start using it as soon as you land.
r/eSIMs · Canadian Travelling to Europe for 14 days - eSim recs for first time user? I’ve used Jetpac in Southeast Asia, and it was pretty solid, good speed, easy to set up, works as a hotspot, and has a few data options. Haven’t tried it in EU, but I think they have a multi-country plan that might work for your trip. But if you’re looking for unlimited data, you can check Holafly or ByteSIM
-
zicwit28 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · eSIM recommendation for Malaysia Depends on where you're going for your SEA trip, I did a trip to Vietnam Thailand and Malaysia in November and had 2 phones, 1 was on Jetpac and the other was on Airalo. Jetpac's service was generally okay with a little connectivity issues in Hanoi, but other than that was smooth & not expensive. Airalo I did have some issues in Malaysia, other areas were fine too.
-
bikesandburgers 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Ubigi eSIM super slow suddenly (Japan) I got Ubigi on one phone, and Jetpac on the other this time around, and Jetpac was just much more worth what I paid and the data speeds were much faster specially in Kyoto.
-
BuffaloHot911 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Esim for India travelling from Australia Personally I don’t see a need to buy an Indian SIM card on arrival. If the main purpose is to be able to keep contact with your son in case you get separated, then an eSIM with Data only should suffice & using say, WhatsApp. You both can retain your own home local sims (for calls / texts) with Data Roaming disabled to avoid triggering roaming charges. For me when overseas, my home sim then is there for real emergencies only. You can download an eSIM for your son & yourself a couple of days before you fly out and activate it once in India. Jetpac is ok and could be cheaper than Airalo. Do your own research as to plans available but also check that your mobile phones are eSIM compatible.
-
peggysuedog 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · A little confused about esim vs physical I’ve been using Jetpac and they’re so much cheaper than airalo!
r/eSIMs · Cheap eSIM phone that works in Colombia. I just used jetpac eSIM in Columbia a month ago. It was half the price of airalo and worked great
-
ahabh999 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Europe+Middle East and China esim If you are looking for convenience then go for a global esim: Airalo $70 for 20GB and good coverage (their biggest global plan) Jetpac $65 for 30GB but less coverage. E.g. some middle eastern countries not covered like Bahrain, Oman, etc. Nomad is same price as Jetpac but with even less coverage Flexiroam $99 for 30GB with good coverage. They're running a promotion until tomorrow (Oct 24) where this plan is discounted to $65. Mobimatter $64 for 20GB with good coverage. Your best bet is Flexiroam if you are ready to buy now. Of course if you are really looking for lower prices then you may want check individual esims for each country you plan to visit.
-
xenoic38 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM compatible with most countries? I've been using Jetpac for awhile in many countries without issues, highly recommend
-
Wolf35Nine 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · GoMoWorld vs MobiMatter for New Zealand? Most of the eSIM companies are resellers, though. Airalo, Nomad, Jetpac, etc., are all resellers. And people use them successfully all the time. Here in the US I use "Metro by TMobile" as my mobile carrier, which is really just a value reseller of TMobile. I feel ok with resellers.
-
2dsafgkhjds 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · esims that are known to work and not work by cities and countries I absolutely did activate and turn on the profile under mobile settings in Iphone. Saw the two network bars stacked on top each other at the top of iphone screen. Even saw the different providers available for each esim and select each and every one of them in turn, and still no go. Only airalo esim worked briefly and maybe intermittently and even when it worked, it's slow as hell.
-
Govind_Panicker 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/digitalnomad · Multi European country eSIM with mobile hotspot? You're right. Most eSim providers either don't offer or restrict hotspot to under 1 GB even in their unlimited plans. I've found Jetpac useful here since they offer unlimited hotspot without any separate caps. And yes, they have a Europe plan that covers all these four countries, which is way more convenient and cost-effective than switching plans after you cross each border.
-
chodeng_life64 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Jetsim esim Asia horrible Just like the OP, I got scammed by this shitty site also, just tried to post a warning, however a MOD just locked the thread implying I do not know how to use eSIMs or I installed it incorrectly which is false, this is not my first rodeo. My experiences with Holafly and Airalo were great!!! Stay away from Jetpac [https://www.reddit.com/r/eSIMs/comments/1iqhkaw/jetpac\_is\_a\_scam\_dont\_let\_these\_other\_reviews/?utm\_source=share&utm\_medium=web3x&utm\_name=web3xcss&utm\_term=1&utm\_content=share\_button](https://www.reddit.com/r/eSIMs/comments/1iqhkaw/jetpac_is_a_scam_dont_let_these_other_reviews/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button)
-
pavoganso 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · eSIM in Mexico Why are these so expensive? Aren't local sims much much cheaper in Mexico?
-
Competitive_Set_4386 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · eSim for Sweden and Norway? Airalo → If budget + Normal usage Holafly → If I don’t want to think about limits Jetpac → If I want the smoothest overall experience across countries
Aucun avis pour ce filtre.
Souvent comparé à
Questions fréquentes
Jetpac est-il moins cher qu’Airalo ?
Les utilisateurs Reddit jugent souvent Jetpac plus avantageux qu’Airalo, notamment pour les forfaits régionaux et mondiaux. D’autres rapportent toutefois l’inverse pour certaines offres, ce qui invite à comparer le prix du forfait correspondant à son voyage.
Jetpac fonctionne-t-il bien au Japon ?
Les retours Reddit sont contrastés : plusieurs voyageurs décrivent une bonne connexion et des débits élevés, notamment à Kyoto. D’autres signalent une mauvaise réception avec le réseau utilisé, parfois accompagnée d’une forte consommation de batterie.
Peut-on partager la connexion Jetpac avec un ordinateur ?
Les utilisateurs Reddit confirment régulièrement l’utilisation du partage de connexion avec un ordinateur ou une tablette, y compris pour travailler à distance. Les témoignages diffèrent sur les limites applicables, certains évoquant un partage sans plafond distinct et un autre une limite quotidienne liée au forfait.
Jetpac permet-il de recevoir des SMS et de passer des appels ?
Les utilisateurs Reddit décrivent principalement Jetpac comme une eSIM de données sans numéro local ni SMS classiques, ce qui peut gêner certains services nécessitant un numéro du pays. WhatsApp fonctionne avec la connexion internet, et un témoignage mentionne aussi une fonction d’appel vers des établissements, sans établir qu’elle accompagne tous les forfaits.



There isn’t one single "best" eSIM provider, for three main reasons: 1. **Pricing:** Rates vary by country, and no single provider offers an identically competitive deal everywhere. 2. **Partner Networks and Routing:** eSIM providers almost never work directly with local networks; in 99% of cases, there’s a middleman involved. A provider that routes all traffic through Singapore might be perfect in Southeast Asia, but it will be laggy in North America. 3. **Local Options:** Sometimes there is a local offering that is just as accessible and simply better because it cuts out the middleman. However, this isn't available everywhere. While a few providers are fairly consistent, I would never blindly buy from just one provider regardless of my destination. I really like Ubigi, but in places like the Carribean or Mexico for example, they aren't competative in trems of price. I also like Jetpac and Bcengi, but they don't have servers in East Asia or Latin America so latency gets high. Personally I often switch between Ubigi, Jetpac and sometimes Airalo or GoMoWorld. But in countries like Japan or Thailand local offerings beat travel eSIM providers, so I get a local plan (sometimes via a reseller like Sim Local).
I spent a month on Bali last year, but I only saw Nusa Penida during a very short day trip. The reception there was slightly worse, but not non-existent. Airalo (and Jetpac, as they are resellers of the same Telna eSIM on Bali) had the best speeds. IP-Routing was via Singapore. A local Telkomsel eSIM (directly from Telkomsel) is slightly better, but it comes with annoying KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements and censorship. For example, Reddit doesn't work there due to local 'positive internet' legislation. Actually, you're already pretty well-off with Airalo. An eSIM I always quite like is the one from Three HK (available via MobiMatter). It does have a higher latency, but it’s very cheap and offers roaming via three different networks. This one also provided 5G most frequently. However, the traffic is routed through Hong Kong, so some apps (like ChatGPT and TikTok) are blocked without a VPN. If you want a genuine local eSIM without the hassle at the airport: On sites like Klook, there are companies that will deliver a Telkomsel SIM card to your hotel and do the KYC en IMEI registration afterwards. There are also sites that sell you a local eSIM where you handle the KYC and IMEI registration by uploading your passport, such as eSIM Bali Easy. Personally, I don't find that very privacy-friendly/bit risky. In would personally go for Three HK via MobiMatter if I read your requirements. The connect with 3 networks (all but Telkomsel).
Routing via UK doesn’t help either. I always thought that they used China Mobile in Asia (but they might be different with a global plan). The best global plans have dynamic breakout. To be honest I haven’t been to Vietnam recently, but I think Ubigi and Jetpac will be save bets. Both will route trough Singapore, Ubigi adds a local ip. Sim Local recently added real local plans. I saw someone else recently recommend micro eSIM for real local plans as well.
Thailand: take a DTAC Happy tourist plan from Airalo or SimOptions. With calls and voice (even if you don’t need voice because the data only plans are roaming plans). These are really local and performance is much better than the average travel eSIM. Vietnam: haven’t tested it myself but Sim Local just launched local Mobifone plans. Also real local access and no foreign routing. Alternatively, Jetpac is pretty solid in South East Asia with Singapore routing. Same for Ubigi.
I have pretty bad experience with Yesim. Especially in terms of latency and general product transparency. They even managed to get a warning because of fake reviews on Trustpilot. If any realtime usage (like voip) is a requirement I would never recommend Yesim. The fixed plans are better the the unlimited plans, but still. Only good thing is that support is really quick. Airalo, Jetpac, Ubigi, Bcengi all have local access points and solid speeds.
Yes, I’ve used it in Malaysia and Singapore. You have a higher latency than with Singapore routed plans (like Airalo, Jetpac and Ubigi). But the product is totally fine for what you pay and the latency isn’t that bad that it affects normal usage (only things like gaming). It used to be my go to plan for Indonesia. I just never used in Thailand because I always felt the local eSIM makes more sense.
Yes: don’t use unlimited (Yesim, Holafly etc) those are slow from the start and not just after you hit a cap. Also they often block hotspots. I really like providers using Telna (Jetpac, Bcengi etc). I found this also work in more remote provinces (where others aren’t allowed to roam) and get solid speeds. Jetpac has some deals every now and then. Routing is via Singapore. Eskimo is also solid, it’s a Singtel MVNO. An eSIM I’ve used several times is the one from Three Hong Kong (MobiMatter has it), stable and with optional HK phone number. Perfect if you would also visit HK and Macao, just remember it has kyc for usage within HK.
I've tested several eSIMs in Norway and Finland (haven't been to Iceland or Denmark recently). Most of the better eSIM brands are all solid: Nomad, Jetpac, Ubigi, GoMoWorld, Voye Global, Maya. Your safe by to just pick the cheapest one from these. They often route through the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Ireland or the UK. Speeds were all between 200 and 1000 Mbps. If you're leaning more towards the budget category: Sparks (via Mobimatter), eSIM4Travel and Pingwe are also good. Slightly slower, but still comfortably above 100 Mbps. These providers usually route through Poland or Austria. One thing to watch out for: be careful with some of the budget providers from Asia. They'll work fine technically, but in Scandinavia you really don't want an IP address coming out of Singapore or Hong Kong. Holafly was a bit of a letdown price-wise, and after 13 GB the "unlimited" data stopped. Still fine for 90% of travelers though, although speeds seemed capped at just above 100 Mbps from the start. Airalo used the same probider as Spark and eSIM4Travel for the Europe plan, it works fine but you can get it cheaper elsewhere. Northern European countries tend to be quite expensive when it comes to local prepaid SIMs (haven't verified this in Iceland). So personally would skip that option. I would personally probably pick GoMoWorld Europe plan for this trip.
Local plans are pretty good and cheap (Vodafone or Orange, not Orange Travel). If you don’t want the hassle of an id check and doing things after you land, GoMoWorld gives you a very good price (for example 50 GB for 20 euro) and speeds are perfect. Jetpac and Ubigi are also solid, but are more expensive than GoMoWorld.
Japan: au eSIM (via Sim Local), its a genuine local plan. When I tested Airalo, Voye Global and Truely also gave me a local ip (but that’s not guaranteed. Germany: jetpac routes via France, Netherlands or Uk, so not that bad. Ubigi routes via France but will assign a local IP (some users can switch between local ip or home ip).
Jetpac has free Google Maps and pretty good performance in Thailand. SimOptions, Airalo and eSIMx have the real DTAC local plans, those give the best performance (do make sure you pick the correct one, the real DTAC).
I see you already got some answers. I would like to add that MobiMatter has several Sparks Europe & USA plans on sale that work in Europe and the US. It has an IP-routing via Poland so should work fine in Europe for VoiP and Video (performance in the US could be slightly less). If you drop the demand to try in the US you have more options, but the prices are fine and you can try it with no stress liek you asked. On MobiMatter you can enter all the countries your visiting in the search. I personally like Ubigi and Jetpac slightly better, but you would be overpaying if you want to test at home.
Ubigi uses local IP routing in most European countries, while others often have just one point of access. So in terms of quality, they are pretty good. That said, I also like GoMoWorld (via Ireland), although latency can be slightly higher, but prices are very good. Jetpac routes everything through Northern France, which is fairly centrally located. Sparks and eSIM4Travel use Poland for breakout, which is great if you’re in Eastern Europe. GoMoWorld, Ubigi and Jetpac are all easy to activate and have one eSIM that reusable anywhere. For the trip you’ve made, I’d probably recommend GoMoWorld in terms of price and quality, and Ubigi if you don’t mind spending slightly more for local routing. Or get a local SIM Card, for examples Spanish cards (or eSIMs) are cheap and include roaming (Spain does have KYC).