BNESIM

Idéal pour : Idéal, selon les retours Reddit, pour les voyageurs occasionnels qui souhaitent conserver leurs données restantes entre deux séjours.
En bref : Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient surtout les tarifs de BNESIM et ses forfaits de données sans expiration, avec de nombreux retours positifs sur le fonctionnement en voyage. Ils relèvent toutefois une application peu pratique et des performances variables selon la destination, avec parfois des coupures ou une latence élevée.
Points forts
Connexion stable
11 1
« BNESIM is cheap, works well and has access to Turkcell which is the largest network in Turkey. » Voir l’avis
« BNEsim is actually highly recommended here for Turkey as it's cheap and reliable as per users reporting. » Voir l’avis
« I personally used them in SE Asia and can't complain either » Voir l’avis
Prix jugé avantageux
9 0
« BNESIM is generally the recommendation for turkey because it is both very cheap and can use the largest network Turkcell. » Voir l’avis
« For casual use and pay for what you use, I would recommend Roamless, BNE or Unisim. » Voir l’avis
« Maybe a better choice is BNESIM's non expiry Caribbean plan, that one costs around $8-9/GB » Voir l’avis
Fonctions adaptées
6 0
« Maybe a better choice is BNESIM's non expiry Caribbean plan, that one costs around $8-9/GB » Voir l’avis
« You probably don't need a local number then for such a short time, any option like Mobimatter Sparks, BNESIM etc will be fine. » Voir l’avis
« I like BNE and their non-expiring data and good deals - but when I was in the US their exit node was in EU and it had higher latency than the rest - but it’s fine for kids that are just happy to have… » Voir l’avis
Réception appréciée
5 4
« BNESIM is generally the recommendation for turkey because it is both very cheap and can use the largest network Turkcell. » Voir l’avis
« Other good providers that support multi country EU roaming are Roamless, JetPac, Sparks, BNE SIM. » Voir l’avis
« BNEsim is highly recommend for Turkey, but make sure you install it prior to your arrival in Turkey. » Voir l’avis
Points faibles
Activation difficile
3 5
« Not if you buy it ahead, it's just ordering/provider's websites that are blocked locally » Voir l’avis
« I don’t understand why they have such an awful app. » Voir l’avis
« BNE sim is the best option for the buck, however the bne esim app and website are blocked in Turkey. » Voir l’avis
| Critère | Note /10 | Ce qu'en dit le consensus |
|---|---|---|
| Fiabilité | 8.8 | Les utilisateurs Reddit rapportent majoritairement un fonctionnement satisfaisant, avec quelques témoignages de coupures gênantes pour les usages continus. |
| Usages | 5.8 | Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient surtout les forfaits sans expiration pour réutiliser leurs données lors de voyages ultérieurs. |
| Installation | 2.0 | Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient les recharges simples et l’installation avant le départ, mais critiquent les applications et signalent des limites de réinstallation sur les anciens profils. |
| Vitesse | 4.1 | Les retours Reddit sont contrastés, entre des débits comparables à une SIM locale et une vitesse ou une latence décevantes en Turquie et aux États-Unis. |
| Prix | 6.9 | Les utilisateurs Reddit trouvent souvent les tarifs compétitifs, surtout pour les petits forfaits et lors de promotions, sans présenter BNESIM comme le moins cher partout. |
| Couverture | 5.5 | Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient notamment l’accès à Turkcell en Turquie et rapportent de bons résultats au Vietnam, mais signalent aussi des zones mal desservies. |
| Support | 8.9 | Un retour Reddit juge le support satisfaisant, tout en soulignant ses limites face aux problèmes de connexion. |
Avis Reddit
27 avis analysés · Positifs 16 Neutres 5 Négatifs 5
avis pertinents ·
-
trek123 🇬🇧
8 commentaires analysés
-
mrskeptical00 🇬🇧
10 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Cheap eSIMs you've tried (and worked) in Europe Holafly is a rip off. Airalo Eurolink plans are expensive, they have a Czech Republic plan (with voice & text) that is about $20US for 10GB across Europe. MobiMatter is a reseller, so they aren’t the ones selling the data. Never heard of Airdatalink, stay away from all the low end resellers on eSIMdb. Other good providers that support multi country EU roaming are Roamless, JetPac, Sparks, BNE SIM.
r/eSIMs · List of eSIMs w/Phone Number I don’t understand why they have such an awful app. They advertise their “new app” but you still need both. It’s so bad it’s embarrassing, you can’t take them seriously when they have an app so horrible. I think it’s tired with GlobalYo for worst eSIM app 😂
r/eSIMs · italy mobimatter Not sure what eSIMs you use but I tend to stick with the more popular ones which also let you create as many as you need - Airalo, Alo, Saily, BNE SIM. I do have a single eSIMs per account solution (Roamless) but that’s the exception rather than the rule.
r/eSIMs · Esim advice for travelling Our advice is to use Lyca in the UK. If you want use something different, Airalo, Alo, Roamless, JetPac, Sparks, BNE, Saily, Nomad are all other options that work in the UK. Yesim is not recommended because the only people that ever recommend it are spammers.
r/eSIMs · Unexpected depletion of Saily Global plan due to Ultra plan being tied to separate eSIM — no activation warning The “problem” with Saily (and BNESIM which works similarly) is that they offer BOTH single eSIM and multi-eSIM solutions. Other providers offer one or the other - eliminating the possibility of any mistake. For me, I like having the choice but I prefer multi SIM over single SIM as you can manage eSIMs for other people. They specifically warn you if you “accidentally” clock on New eSIM - see attached - but they don’t if you click on Add to Existing. https://preview.redd.it/aopozzq10qjg1.jpeg?width=1260&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=889b4d8c8459f3059d852990b75f7ed68d28afee
r/eSIMs · Best E-sim for visiting Turkey. You do you, but all those eSIMs will still work in Turkey.
r/eSIMs · Anyone use airalo and been stitched up? Are any of the “top” providers? On recent trips for myself and what I’ve setup for friends I’ve used Airalo, Alo, BNE, Gigsky (for cruises), Roamless, Saily & Tello (not a travel eSIM by great choice for the US if you want a phone number). I’ve used Nomad and it’s good too, but it’s just more of the same and since I don’t have any credit with them I don’t see a benefit over Alo or Airalo. I’d also use JetPac and Sparks if I was going to the EU. One of my considerations is that I manage eSIMs for family and friends. Airalo, Alo, Nomad have very clean UIs and they make it easy to manage and retire old eSIMs. The problem with JetPac and Roamless is that I can’t purchase multiple eSIMs. I like BNE and their non-expiring data and good deals - but when I was in the US their exit node was in EU and it had higher latency than the rest - but it’s fine for kids that are just happy to have data :) Saily is good service, has a US exit node and I just moved my dad over to them from Airalo. For some reason he’d always lose signal on Airalo until he started actively using his phone, this doesn’t happen with Saily - but Saily has a really weird UI where they don’t let you delete or archive old eSIMs so I’ve got a bunch of eSIMs on my account that I don’t use. It does seem you can *reuse* them if the app notices they’ve been uninstalled, but I have one eSIMs that was removed that still shows as install so it’s kinda annoying. Another negative with Saily is that eSIMs will automatically be activated within 30 days of purchase. In the end, even a cheap GlobalYo eSIM will work - just at a higher latency and a cringy UI.
r/eSIMs · italy mobimatter Your information is not correct, you can definitely install new eSIMs from Airalo, Alo and BNE. There is no need to keep old eSIMs on your phone. If you install an eSIM from “a local operator” your account will usually get closed after a period of time, the comeback offers are regardless of whether or not the eSIM is still installed.
r/eSIMs · Anonyn, eSIMs, how can I get? Airalo, BNE, Roamless all have data that lasts a year or more. Roamless is pay per use so it’s good if you’re not using a lot of data. None require a real name to signup, but you’ll need a way to pay for them.
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Data Only: Canada to Mexico, Caribbean, and Central America? I see. Well, all companies have referral codes but none charge that much for data. If you don’t mind spending the time to jump through hoops for one of the slower providers, maybe it’s worth it? But for $2.50 a GB in the US/EU they never expires and you’re only billed for what you use, I think Roamless is not only a much but service but much less hassle and you’re probably not saving much if anything. Actually, Roamless is half price for the next day, $10 credit gets you $20 so your effective rate is $1.25GB for premium data. Even BNE was offering 68% back in credit and they also have never expiring data - 5GB of non-expiring US data for $11. Which is a long way of saying just buy data when you need it as there’s always deals and referral codes. No need to spend to carry forward budget data.
-
Hot-Translator-5591 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/NoContract · Data-only plan recommendations Shield. [https://www.computers4people.org/shield#plans](https://www.computers4people.org/shield#plans) $14.89 per month. You need good T-Mobile service. If you don't care about latency then there are some non-expiring data plans that are eSIM only and you could use pSIM to eSIM adapter. BNESim is about 48¢/GB for U.S. data with their promo code BNE30 if you buy 100GB at a time. It doesn't expire.
-
N805DN 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Is mobimatter/sparks trustworthy and good for the US? MobiMatter routes through Hong Kong and Sparks routes through Poland. Both will give you quite significant latency because of this when you’re in the US. I’d look at BNE, Umi, Numero, BetterRoaming, Airalo, Firsty or Ubigi for providers that route through the US.
-
bpbp216 🇬🇧
8 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · eSim for iPad BNEsim is highly recommend for Turkey, but make sure you install it prior to your arrival in Turkey. Any major esim providers will also do a trick like Airalo or Roamless pay as you go.
r/eSIMs · Miami/Caribbean Plenty of options from local providers like Tello to travel Esims like Airalo, Nomad, BNE, jetpac, saily and many more. For pay as you go Roamless, BNE or Unisim
r/eSIMs · eSIM for Europe How much data do you need? For casual use and pay for what you use, I would recommend Roamless, BNE or Unisim. For large data amounts orange or Vodafone. Also there are many major Esim players that offer Europe for very cheap prices like Airalo, Nomad, jetpack and saily. Many of these companies have promotions and referral codes available. Check pinned posts in this subreddit.
r/eSIMs · Turkey Esim that doesn't throttle? Holafly unlimited plans will be throttled daily. Never heard of easysim.global. I used Airalo for high data usage needs. Used over 20 GB in one day in China and speeds were just fine. BNEsim is actually highly recommended here for Turkey as it's cheap and reliable as per users reporting.
r/eSIMs · I need an esim for travel I would also say that BNEsim is the cheapest and the best option for Turkey. Airalo is also fine as, but a bit pricier and uses Turk Telekom
r/eSIMs · Options for Greece and Turkey (Republic of Türkiye) BNEsim will be the best option for Turkey, just make sure to install it prior to your arrival in Turkey otherwise you might not be able to install it Not knowing how much data you will need, it's hard to recommend something specific for your needs in Greece. I personally like Airalo Czech Republic esim $16 for 10 GB and it works anywhere in the European Union and the UK or Roamless which is pay as you go $2.45 per GB.
r/eSIMs · ByteSim or aloSIM Bytesim and alosim aren't usually recommended here. BNE sim is the best option for the buck, however the bne esim app and website are blocked in Turkey. You will need to install the as app and install an esim before you arrive in Turkey. Otherwise, just get a local esim in Turkey
r/eSIMs · Best esim for spain? I used airalo Czech Republic O2 esim without any issues and was able to receive calls and SMS. You can top it up on the O2 website if you need more credit for calls and SMS. It comes with 10 GB data and some allowance for calls and SMS. The cost is $22 and it's valid for 30 days. Many local esim providers might be a better deal for you and you can get an esim right at the airport. However, if you are like myself, I want to have data the moment I land. Then, I would recommend a pay as you go provider like roamless or Bne esim and use it till you get your local esim. Both of these providers esims can be installed and activated in your home country, so you can even try them at that time Safe travels
-
Wrong-Pudding93 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Turkey - no speed cap + hotspot? I did use BNE once and it was fine. Also my bad about virgin, I thought you found 50GB for $35 instead of 100GB. Note that Turkey blocks access to many eSIM providers' apps and websites. So install the eSIM onto your phone before you arrive.
r/eSIMs · looking for a esim app (from australia to greece) Hello! I recommend getting a fixed GB amount instead of anything "unlimited". For European plans you have many options, including (price low to high): EscapeSIM (Aussie company), Jetpac, MobiMatter (Sparks plans), Nomad, RedteaGO, esim.sm, BNEsim, Saily, Airalo. However, I would advise you to only buy the esim as few days before you leave since many have activation deadlines (sometimes only 30 days).
-
Double-Landscape6362 🇬🇧
4 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · italy mobimatter I think we are misunderstanding each other. Of course you can install new eSIMs from Airalo, Alo and BNESIM. What I'm referring to is the information on their respective websites that clearly say that you can't reinstall their eSIM once deleted. Airalo even made a video on that subject. BNESIM can be reinstalled only since a few months, older profiles can't. All local operators that I use don't allow reinstallation, they hide themselves behind the mandatory KYC and charge you extra for issuing a new QR code. Maybe that's different in Canada but in Asia it certainly is like that. With special offers I intend offers like the past 11.11. double top up offer from BNESIM that was valid only for top ups, not for purchases of new eSIMs. If you didn't have your profile installed anymore you needed to first buy a new eSIM at full price and then top it up. I know that many people like to "clean up" their phone as soon as possible by deleting any unused profile but there are also many others who use a physical eSIM from 9esim that can hold up to 50 profiles in an iPhone (not the USA version but the global one) which already has eSIM capability, because they can't get enough. 9esim produced a special version that can be used inside an iPhone, all other physical adapters can't. So there definitely is a market for that. Anyway, I don't want to force anybody to keep his used profiles, just wanted to provide reasons why keeping them might be useful.
r/eSIMs · Is Roamic eSIM trustworthy? As far as I know the majority of people with Turkish origin from Germany and the UK use BNESIM while visiting their families in Turkey, so the service must be good. I personally used them in SE Asia and can't complain either
r/eSIMs · List of eSIMs w/Phone Number BNESIM offers landline, mobile and even toll free numbers in a variety of countries. Prices start at $2 and are country depending. Yearly prices carry a discount. This offer can be bought only through the old BNESIM app (the ugly looking one) so install both on your phone
r/eSIMs · italy mobimatter Well, i use a few local operator's prepaid eSIMs and none of them can be reinstalled. From your above example Airalo and Alo can't be reinstalled either. Here's the official Airalo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrhKnOsqjS0 And BNESIM can be reinstalled only since a few months, before you needed to contact support and pay 1 Euro. At one point I had 27 profiles on my 9esim card installed with BNESIM being the leader of the pack. Only from them I have 7 profiles with no expiry of different countries installed, all bought during their Black Friday offer. Having said that I personally find it more comfortable to keep the eSIMs and just not activate them when not in use rather than search for the old QR code when I'll need them in the future, but everybody is different.
-
whizzwr 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Euro eSiM with Euro routing BNE and Ubigi use OVH exit node when roaming IN Europe. I got mosly France. Sometimes NL, Be or rarely UK.
-
itenosred 🇬🇧
5 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for Data Only: Canada to Mexico, Caribbean, and Central America? While there are plenty of offers for Canada to Mexico, Caribbeans and Central America don't have cheap roaming agreements with Travel eSIM partners. Roamless is usually the way to go for your needs because you don't need to buy any 30 day plans that get wasted, but they are very expensive in the Caribbeans. I just checked Barbados and they charge $17.45/GB Maybe a better choice is BNESIM's non expiry Caribbean plan, that one costs around $8-9/GB Both companies have very appealing Black Friday deals running right now, but they expire today or tomorrow
r/eSIMs · eSIM for China and Hong Kong/Macau For smaller packages BNESIM is cheaper for bigger ones Airalo. Don't forget to use a promo code for both
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for regular worldwide travel (based in USA) I would not look out for one single provider, your phone can store a whole bunch of eSIMs and it's not a big deal to switch them once you touch down in a new country. So why not search for the best plans in every continent and choose the no expiry versions, then install them all. No expiry operators that come to my mind are Roamless, Eskimo and BNESIM. Buy their smaller plans, check them out once abroad and eventually top them up when needed. You can find promos in the pinned promo thread
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM compatible with most countries? If you want to get yourself an eSIM just for the sake of having it without actual travel plans then you need one or more eSIMs that offer a very long validity or better no expiry at all. The only ones I know of are Roamless (no expiry), BNESIM (no expiry) and Eskimo (2 years validity but extendable forever by topping up a minimum amount) You can find promo codes for all of them here in the 2024 Promo thread Enjoy and welcome in the magic universe of eSIMs
r/eSIMs · Se Asia eSIM that doesn’t route through Hong Kong/ China Eskimo and BNEsim, both route through Singapore so you get less latency while in SE Asia. Plus you can get pretty good promo deals in the promo thread in here
-
Dismal_North6638 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best esim for Italy You have to be very careful to choose a plan that allows hotspot. I used the BNE esim for my phone only, and it worked fine and was cost effective. But I can’t say about hotspot.
-
spacecatbiscuits 🇬🇧🌐
2 commentaires analysés
r/JapanTravelTips · Best eSIM for Japan? When do I activate it? Quite happy with BNESim, but partly that's based on travelling a lot. They offer 'never expire' data for not much more than time-limited, so I paid about $8 for 10gb, and the remainder is still there for next time. I don't know what others are like, but connection isn't always great. It's fine for browsing, looking stuff up, but if you require a continuous connection, like for a game, I found it dropped out a lot. Service is good, but it seems there's a limit to what they can do about it. Also found when I was in one place (Kanazawa), connection was poor in general.
r/JapanTravelTips · First time in Japan, completely lost on which eSIM to pick? Bnesim is cheap but bad.
-
CertaintyDangerous 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/JapanTravelTips · What is the Best eSIM to use? Seeing conflicting issues about some of the best like Ubigi and Airalo I really liked BNESim. Worked great for me there, and elsewhere too.
-
Icy_Bodybuilder5688 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Global (Europe + Armenia & Georgia) Esim for 90 days? Honestly, Armenia and Georgia are what make this tricky. A lot of “Europe” eSIMs don’t actually include them, even if the marketing makes it sound global-ish. For your usage though, I’d probably stop looking at the typical tourist 5–20GB plans and focus on either: * regional Europe+ plans that explicitly include Armenia and Georgia * or a global/pay-as-you-go eSIM with good roaming agreements For that amount of data (50GB+ monthly), Airalo and similar popular travel apps can get expensive pretty quickly. They’re fine for lighter users, but once you start needing hundreds of GB over 90 days, local/regional setups often make more sense. Honestly, one of the better approaches could be: use a Europe regional eSIM for most countries, then buy a cheap local eSIM in Armenia/Georgia when you arrive. Both countries usually have surprisingly affordable local data compared to Western Europe. You’d probably save quite a bit that way. If you really want one eSIM for the entire trip without switching: * Nomad sometimes has decent regional coverage including Georgia * Roamless is flexible and works well across countries, but heavy data use can become expensive * Some “global” eSIMs from providers like GigSky/BNESIM/etc. cover everything, but speeds/pricing vary a lot Also just a warning: “unlimited” plans are often not truly unlimited. A lot of them throttle hard after 20–50GB, especially on roaming networks. For your budget, under $70/month for 50GB+ across Europe + Caucasus is possible, but probably not with a single perfect all-in-one package. Mixing one regional eSIM with cheap local top-ups might honestly give you the best experience and value.
-
DarqPikachu 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSIM for going abroad in UK and taking trips to Europe, Turkey, and Central Asia Check esimdb.com it is a site where you can compare most eSIM providers for each country or region using filters. It doesn't process/gets involved in the purchase phase, so make sure to make a small search about eSIM if you choose one from here. It is just a database with coupons and prices. BNESIM provides free (no subscription/payment) needed WhatsApp messaging, afaik. You can use it if you don't need data in some countries or just passing/transferring through. It offers pretty good prices and good service too, I would recommend taking a look. RedTeaGO and Airalo are perfect too, good prices, good service just like BNESIM but no freebies unfortunately. You can find sign-in coupons on internet or on esimdb.com but if you can't find just reply and I can provide them too :d Also, it doesn't matter which country you are in or traveling to, the eSIMs work as if they were just another provider that offers roaming capabilities to their regular customers. Just make sure to activate them before entering a country with restrictions, like Turkey. If you forget, no problem just install any free VPN and get the eSIM installed. Make sure to have a copy of the installation page, as some providers give manual APN settings and don't forget to turn on data roaming. And most eSIMs in countries with high restrictions use roaming, which means an always-on free VPN perfect for tourists, etc. (But it won't be suitable for latency-sensitive applications like gaming etc.).
-
Acceptable_Bread9886 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · best eSIM for travel (multiple countries) Im using bnesim, it works flawlessly in Vietnam and is cheap as fcuk
-
arteregn 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · e-SIM: Airalo vs. BNE I've used both (BNE for a data plan in Bulgaria without expiration date, and Airalo for travel in Turkey, Serbia, Romania). Can't complain, both worked just fine.
-
japetusgr 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Send eSIM installation link to someone in Turkey On a second thought, you said that you will use Roamic. That might work for the time being. The current ban concerns the following eight foreign esims: Saily Airalo Holafly Nomad Instabridge Mobimatter Alosim BNESIM
-
ilovetoyap 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · 2025 Company Promo Thread Thanks. I am someone who changes phones often, so if I have a balance on my first phone esim, I would normally have to buy a new one (which I see usually has a charge) and then they would move my balance over? It would be fair if a min top up of $5 or something would be required. KeepGo used to do this before they remove that requirement. BNEsim charges 1 euro but this is often waived. Your other competitors like Roamless, esim.sm let you change without fee or top up. Nonetheless at half the price of Roamless with a US exit points and the same price as esim.sm (who uses European exit point) I do see value and will test the dollar and see how the process goes. I did note there doesnt seem to be any minimum to top up or additional fees so that's great.
-
mklaus123 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSim for Europe travel? BNEsim is what we've been using. You get 5G connectivity and it's much cheaper than Airalo. BNE also has a 'lifetime data' option in addition to monthly plans.
-
Juderampe 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Turkey: what’s the cheapest eSIM with unlimited hotspot? I dont recommend bne in turkey, speed and latency are terrible
-
No-Ice9341 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Ubigi "Best Asia" report: decent in Taiwan and South Korea but avoid it in Japan Appreciate the details. Was wondering about testing Ubigi again. In my test, seems apart from getting service from a local provider/reseller in East Asia, best you can get is a local breakout in Singapore or a provider from Hong Kong/Macau. From Korea - Staff Traveler (Webbing) ~370 ms SG - Roamless (BICS) ~420 ms SG - BNESIM (Connect, seemingly offered by many providers) ~122ms SG - EscapeSIM (CTM) ~150ms MO - Gigago (China Unicom) ~160ms HK Seems BICS/Webbing route the data from SG back to EU/US according to the latency. As I like to use a VPN and only have a Japan, not Korea as exit there, Macau (HK probably same) gave me ~300ms, where as Singapore gave me ~460ms or higher. Roamless will be adding an Asian partner soon for better price and routing. Curious how that performs. Getting service directly in Japan or Korea would be best for either, but not a fan of providing ID docs. My conclusion is to continue to use HK and Macau based providers for East and South East Asia for good price and routing.
-
Favorite7 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Question from a eSIM newbie Best choise ever, been after the post already 3 times in Turkey and each time I went with BNESIM. Buying the data before flight and I had instantly 5G in Turkey after the landing. You can renew your data easily with just a few „clicks“. Never tried airalo can’t say anything about it
-
foosion 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Different performance using same network The latest problem was with BNESim in an area Airalo worked fine.
-
finsfan69 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best ESIM for multiple European countries? Turkey has banned a bunch of ESIMs including Saily, Airolo, Holafly,Nomad, Instabrige ,Mobimatter, Alosim and BNESIM. This happened on July 10 2025.
-
Legitimate_Web_1144 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Bnesim in turkiye, antalya I travel to many places in the world and I only use BNE Esim and I have never had any problems. I use a package that has no expiration date. If anyone wants to buy and try, they can use the 5 euro discount code. 12G9C9KM
r/eSIMs · e-SIM: Airalo vs. BNE I travel to many places in the world and I only use BNE Esim and I have never had any problems. I use a package that has no expiration date. If anyone wants to buy and try, they can use the 5 euro discount code. 12G9C9KM
-
LeadingOdd9203 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Cheapest eSIM data packages in USA - comparison of various packages ! BNEsim worked well for me (as fast as local sim). What I find interesting are their lifetime plans: credit never expires. Not many similar offers. Please use this code for a discount on your first buy (5€ discount): UUZVZRVF
-
juanderwear 🌐
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best E-sim for visiting Turkey. and it's nnow banned
Aucun avis pour ce filtre.
Souvent comparé à
Questions fréquentes
BNESIM fonctionne-t-il bien en Turquie ?
Les utilisateurs Reddit recommandent souvent BNESIM pour ses tarifs et son accès au réseau Turkcell, mais un témoignage signale une vitesse et une latence décevantes. Plusieurs retours évoquent un blocage local du site et de l’application, et conseillent d’acheter et d’installer l’eSIM avant l’arrivée.
Les données BNESIM expirent-elles ?
Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient l’existence de forfaits sans expiration, qui permettent de conserver les données inutilisées pour un prochain voyage. Ils mentionnent également des forfaits mensuels, cette absence d’expiration ne concerne donc pas toutes les offres.
BNESIM est-il intéressant pour un petit forfait ?
Les utilisateurs Reddit jugent les tarifs intéressants pour une faible consommation et citent régulièrement des promotions. Un retour trouve BNESIM moins cher qu’Airalo sur les petits forfaits, mais préfère Airalo pour les volumes plus importants.
BNESIM convient-il aux jeux en ligne ?
Les retours Reddit invitent à la prudence pour les usages nécessitant une connexion continue. Certains utilisateurs signalent des coupures ou une latence élevée, même si d’autres rapportent des débits comparables à ceux d’une SIM locale.



BNESIM is generally the recommendation for turkey because it is both very cheap and can use the largest network Turkcell. Many eSIMs around including Airalo's Turkey one can only use the smallest network Turk Telecom.
Airalo is the most well known, therefore most touristy, and therefore generally most overpriced provider. The most suitable option depends on your data usage requirement. For low use, a travel eSIM will offer best value, eg BNESIM, Mobimatter or Jetpack have good rates. For slightly higher use, a local eSIM from Lycamobile Ireland or Vodafone Ireland (both real local networks) will offer much better value, unlimited data in Ireland can be had around €15-20 and both those networks sell eSIMs immediately on their websites.
Not if you buy it ahead, it's just ordering/provider's websites that are blocked locally
Data costs in the UAE are very very high. Most of the reputable providers max out at bundles around 20GB, eg JetPac, BNESIM, Nomad. Monty and Mobimatter's eSIMGo sell a 50GB plan but the cheaper of the two is US$59. GLOBALYO appears to be a little cheaper but reviews are very mixed around here. If you fly into Dubai airport you can ask for a free Du SIM at the immigration counter (you can convert this to an eSIM at a Du store if you need). It comes with 10GB data for 24 hours only. However prices are still very expensive - you can buy unlimited data for 14 days for AED 299 which is about US$82. Free wifi is very prevelant across Dubai (all the malls etc, metro stations and more). If you use it you should be able to get away with a lot less data.
BNESIM is cheap, works well and has access to Turkcell which is the largest network in Turkey. Many more popular ones like Airalo only have Turk Telecom which is the smallest network.
BNESIM is well regarded for Turkey and should give the best coverage as they use Turkcell which is the biggest network. I've heard a few good reports about esim4travel generally but not anything about Turkey specifically, given pricing is basically the same as BNESIM would just go with them.
What issues did they actually have in the reviews? Most happy customers don't leave reviews whereas people who make mistakes often blame the company for something not their fault. The common error in Turkey is you cannot activate eSIMs within the country on local connections. I know people have used BNESIM in Turkey very happily and I tend to recommend them because of both pricing and because their eSIM can use Turkcell, which is the best network. Most eSIMs like Airalo are stuck only on the worst network Turk Telecom.
Oh right. Normally when someone says study abroad they mean a semester, not just 2 weeks You probably don't need a local number then for such a short time, any option like Mobimatter Sparks, BNESIM etc will be fine.