aloSIM

Idéal pour : Idéal pour les voyageurs privilégiant les données mobiles, selon les retours Reddit positifs en Asie et en Europe.
En bref : Les utilisateurs Reddit décrivent aloSIM comme généralement fiable en voyage, avec plusieurs retours positifs en Asie et en Europe. Les avis sur les prix sont plus partagés, et certains signalent des difficultés de configuration ou de partage de connexion.
Points forts
Connexion stable
9 2
« The best we tried were BNE, GoMoWorld and Alosim » Voir l’avis
« Used AloSim in a recent two week trip to Italy with one of their unlimited packages. » Voir l’avis
« Also used a free trial of aloSIM, also no issues! » Voir l’avis
Réception appréciée
3 1
« I bought Alosim.com 5GB for 30 days Europe region eSIM for use in Greece and Turkey. » Voir l’avis
« Went with alosim (no KYC requirement) which worked well for us in HK and Macau - did not go to China proper so can't confirm effectiveness there. » Voir l’avis
« I’ve used Alosim in a dozen Asian countries and had great experiences » Voir l’avis
Activation simple
5 2
« I’ve used mine with airalo, aloSIM, BetterRoaming.com, and tello. » Voir l’avis
« I used the promo and bought 3 eSIM’s for people in my group - that’s why I like providers that offer a new eSIM for each purchase. » Voir l’avis
« Went with alosim (no KYC requirement) which worked well for us in HK and Macau - did not go to China proper so can't confirm effectiveness there. » Voir l’avis
Points faibles
Aucun point faible notable.
| Critère | Note /10 | Ce qu'en dit le consensus |
|---|---|---|
| Installation | 6.3 | Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient l’interface, tout en signalant des réglages d’APN parfois nécessaires et l’impossibilité de réinstaller une eSIM supprimée. |
| Fiabilité | 7.7 | Les témoignages Reddit décrivent un service généralement fiable, avec quelques échecs et une interruption attribuée à AWS. |
| Prix | 4.4 | Les utilisateurs Reddit apprécient certaines offres et réductions, mais plusieurs avis divergent sur la compétitivité des tarifs. |
| Couverture | 6.5 | Les retours Reddit sont positifs dans plusieurs pays d’Asie et d’Europe, mais divergent pour la Turquie, entre utilisation réussie et signalements de restrictions. |
| Usages | 2.0 | Les échanges Reddit distinguent les données de l’eSIM des appels via une application séparée et signalent une difficulté de partage de connexion. |
| Support | 5.4 | Les avis Reddit sur le service client sont surtout favorables, malgré un signalement de manque de réactivité du chat. |
Avis Reddit
30 avis analysés · Positifs 16 Neutres 6 Négatifs 7
avis pertinents ·
-
davexc 🇬🇧
3 commentaires analysés
-
Bizzlep 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Real name registration required for data only esim in Hong Kong? Yeah, unfortunately 2 of the worst we tried there. Ubigi was pretty much unusable, which was strange. The best we tried were BNE, GoMoWorld and Alosim
-
bpbp216 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Help with aloSIM? Alosim is data only. If she has Wi-Fi calling enabled, there is a workaround for some android phones to use cellular data for Wi-Fi calls. Does she have Wi-Fi calling enabled and what phone does she have?
-
embu19 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · AloSim won't activate Thank you!! It was the APN! It's active and working now 😃🙌
-
Commercial-Finger539 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · alosim issues after days working perfectly It’s due to the AWS issues since this morning. Almost all components are built in the cloud and this case, AWS.
-
haythamforever 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · 50% off alosim esim Alosim packages are way too expensive compared to others
-
brixalpha 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · ByteSim or aloSIM Used AloSim in a recent two week trip to Italy with one of their unlimited packages. Worked great the entire time we needed itm
-
Double-Landscape6362 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · italy mobimatter I think we are misunderstanding each other. Of course you can install new eSIMs from Airalo, Alo and BNESIM. What I'm referring to is the information on their respective websites that clearly say that you can't reinstall their eSIM once deleted. Airalo even made a video on that subject. BNESIM can be reinstalled only since a few months, older profiles can't. All local operators that I use don't allow reinstallation, they hide themselves behind the mandatory KYC and charge you extra for issuing a new QR code. Maybe that's different in Canada but in Asia it certainly is like that. With special offers I intend offers like the past 11.11. double top up offer from BNESIM that was valid only for top ups, not for purchases of new eSIMs. If you didn't have your profile installed anymore you needed to first buy a new eSIM at full price and then top it up. I know that many people like to "clean up" their phone as soon as possible by deleting any unused profile but there are also many others who use a physical eSIM from 9esim that can hold up to 50 profiles in an iPhone (not the USA version but the global one) which already has eSIM capability, because they can't get enough. 9esim produced a special version that can be used inside an iPhone, all other physical adapters can't. So there definitely is a market for that. Anyway, I don't want to force anybody to keep his used profiles, just wanted to provide reasons why keeping them might be useful.
r/eSIMs · italy mobimatter Well, i use a few local operator's prepaid eSIMs and none of them can be reinstalled. From your above example Airalo and Alo can't be reinstalled either. Here's the official Airalo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrhKnOsqjS0 And BNESIM can be reinstalled only since a few months, before you needed to contact support and pay 1 Euro. At one point I had 27 profiles on my 9esim card installed with BNESIM being the leader of the pack. Only from them I have 7 profiles with no expiry of different countries installed, all bought during their Black Friday offer. Having said that I personally find it more comfortable to keep the eSIMs and just not activate them when not in use rather than search for the old QR code when I'll need them in the future, but everybody is different.
-
MyChronicTravel 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/travel · Best eSIM for traveling abroad? I use alosim every single trip I take. There are discount codes too such as 15% or $3 off. Won’t post codes as not sure if allowed, but there are some. Good customer service too
r/eSIMs · One eSim for all countries or not? I use Roamless I use alosim every time I travel. Great service and good customer service too unlike some. Check my pinned post on my profile if you want a big discount.
-
Old-Physics2753 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/travel · Best esim for Greece? I bought [Alosim.com](http://Alosim.com) 5GB for 30 days Europe region eSIM for use in Greece and Turkey. It seemed to work OK.
-
Antique_Excitement20 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Help with aloSIM? AloSIM offers free calls and a number, but via an app and not over the eSIM. In one of the confirmation mails should be details about Hushed.
-
International-Ad2491 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Help with aloSIM? Probably the eSIM is data-only without phone calls/sms plan, texts are most likely go through iMessage or google messages which does need sms plan
-
Jim1648 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Help Me Decide Which I Should Select For International On Our February Cruise Thank you for the reply. I was considering one for Caribbean and one for Latin America, but it looks like Global plans aren't that much more for Airalo. I am also trying to determine how much data we might use at each port of call. I know that 7 days isn't quite long enough since our Montego Bay, Jamaica stop and Puerto Limon, Costa Rica stop are more than 7 days apart*.* I can focus on global 15 day plans. That seems to break down as: **Airalo** Global (138 Countries) 2GB (15 Days) $16.50 **AloSIM** Global (148 Countries) 2GB (15 Days) $18.00 **Nomad** doesn't have a 15 day plan. **Saily** Global 2GB (15 Days) $16.49
-
SCTSectionHiker 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Gigsky not working at all It has been a couple months since you posted, so this may no longer be useful to you, but maybe this will help somebody else. No personal experience with Gigsky, but I've had issues with some other on-land eSIMs — like Alosim or Airalo — not working with a hotspot. (Tbh, I'm not sure how an eSIM provider could even block that, maybe something at the link layer, like mac address filtering) But since cruise Wi-Fi often blocks hotspots, I'd be surprised if their resellers (or whatever the eSIM providers allowed by cruise lines are called) weren't bound by the same restriction. The good news? USB Internet tethering can usually get around the hotspot block. It's even more restricting than a Wi-Fi hotspot, since you're tethered by a physical cable. But it usually works. tl;dr, if you plan to hotspot an eSIM (or cruise Wi-Fi), bring an extra long USB cable for tethering, in case the hotspot is blocked.
-
aloSIM_app 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · AloSim won't activate Oh good!!! That pesky APN setting is a pain, and luckily we are rolling out a new release in early 2026 that will auto-populate it on EVERY device. Reach out anytime if we can help further, as our team works 24/7 (even over the holidays) and we're always available to help. --Heather
r/eSIMs · AloSim won't activate Oh no! Sorry to hear. If you comment "agent" or "human" in our chat bot, you will immediately be connected to a real person. Please confirm the eSIM is toggled on, allowed to roam, and selected as your phone's data source. If it's still not working, and you're using an Android, it's likely that the APN needs to be set to 'aloSIM' in both the Name and APN field. Instructions: [https://support.alosim.com/hc/en-us/articles/24042120688141-Where-do-I-find-my-eSIM-APN-setting](https://support.alosim.com/hc/en-us/articles/24042120688141-Where-do-I-find-my-eSIM-APN-setting)
-
Ok-Price4930 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Airalo Vs AloSIM I've tried both but they didn't really workout for me. I now use gigsky for all my trips (frequently travels across Asia for work). Very reliable connection, never encountered any issues.
-
tbright1965 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Airalo Vs AloSIM I can't tell you which is better. I purchased a couple of $50 AloSIM gift cards during a Black Friday sale for $25 each and used the value to buy 15 day eSIMs for my Germany and Austria trip this past Spring. The eSIMs worked as advertised. Can't tell you if others are better. I was happy with 15 days unlimited for effectively $17.50 each when the discount for the vouchers was considered.
-
wahidAloweiwi 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Help with EU trip Your live chat service isn't responsive, eventhough its 24/7
-
Afraid-Masterpiece-2 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · eSIM im Europe I’ve used Airalo dozens of times and never had any trouble! Also used a free trial of aloSIM, also no issues!
-
mrskeptical00 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · 50% off alosim esim This is an ongoing promo, it’s a pretty good deal for a decent eSIM. I used the promo and bought 3 eSIM’s for people in my group - that’s why I like providers that offer a new eSIM for each purchase.
r/eSIMs · Anyone use airalo and been stitched up? Are any of the “top” providers? On recent trips for myself and what I’ve setup for friends I’ve used Airalo, Alo, BNE, Gigsky (for cruises), Roamless, Saily & Tello (not a travel eSIM by great choice for the US if you want a phone number). I’ve used Nomad and it’s good too, but it’s just more of the same and since I don’t have any credit with them I don’t see a benefit over Alo or Airalo. I’d also use JetPac and Sparks if I was going to the EU. One of my considerations is that I manage eSIMs for family and friends. Airalo, Alo, Nomad have very clean UIs and they make it easy to manage and retire old eSIMs. The problem with JetPac and Roamless is that I can’t purchase multiple eSIMs. I like BNE and their non-expiring data and good deals - but when I was in the US their exit node was in EU and it had higher latency than the rest - but it’s fine for kids that are just happy to have data :) Saily is good service, has a US exit node and I just moved my dad over to them from Airalo. For some reason he’d always lose signal on Airalo until he started actively using his phone, this doesn’t happen with Saily - but Saily has a really weird UI where they don’t let you delete or archive old eSIMs so I’ve got a bunch of eSIMs on my account that I don’t use. It does seem you can *reuse* them if the app notices they’ve been uninstalled, but I have one eSIMs that was removed that still shows as install so it’s kinda annoying. Another negative with Saily is that eSIMs will automatically be activated within 30 days of purchase. In the end, even a cheap GlobalYo eSIM will work - just at a higher latency and a cringy UI.
-
gh0rard1m71 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/travel · Best eSim providers for USA? Airalo/Alosim works great for me.
-
Particular_Fan_2945 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best eSIMs in Spain (Madrid)?? Honestly, if you want a Spanish number and don’t want to deal with monthly refills, aloSIM’s annual plan is a win for you. Orange works too though just a bit pricier. But if you’re more into clean apps and solid roaming data, Jetpac or Ubigi are the move you might want to consider since you're staying long term.
-
GordMM06 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Holafly’s China + Hong Kong + Macao eSIM Bought that exact same eSIM for our trip this year. It worked initially but then asked for KYC verification. This requirement wasn't stated when we purchased the ESIM as I would not have bought it if I knew KYC was needed. I requested a refund and with a little back and forth, it was accommodated by Holafly. Went with alosim (no KYC requirement) which worked well for us in HK and Macau - did not go to China proper so can't confirm effectiveness there. When the Holafly initially worked in HK (for a couple of days before it suddenly stopped working and pushed us to complete KYC registration with China Mobile), it did work as expected, no issues with speed or reliability.
-
japetusgr 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Send eSIM installation link to someone in Turkey On a second thought, you said that you will use Roamic. That might work for the time being. The current ban concerns the following eight foreign esims: Saily Airalo Holafly Nomad Instabridge Mobimatter Alosim BNESIM
-
Fluid-Double-9447 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Do not use Alosim in Asia - bad connection and speed Asia is so vague. Which of the 48 countries in Asia are you referring to? I’ve used Alosim in a dozen Asian countries and had great experiences
-
monito_com 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Choosing an eSIM for a one week trip, need advice Airalo is reliable in Japan, but if you want cheaper options that are still reliable, then the following all offer a 1GB eSIM valid for 7 days for these prices: esim4travel $2.18 Instabridge $2.50 Roamless $3.95 Saily $3.99 Nomad $4 Ubigi $4 Alosim $4.50 Airalo $4.50 I think all of them except esim4travel have smartphone apps, which make it easy to top up data if you run out. I'm sure you'll want more than 1GB, and the competitiveness of the providers will change as you buy bigger plans, but in general, Airalo is not usually the cheapest. It does have reliable service though.
-
pilgrimsam2 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Travel to Turkey Airalo and alosim have both worked for me
-
MasonDcock 🇬🇧
2 commentaires analysés
r/eSIMs · Going to Germany for about 3 days what is the best and price affordable esim to get For a short trip to Berlin, you don't need a lot of data. 1-2GB should be enough for Google Maps and public transportation. I used aloSIM for a similar trip and it worked well, they have affordable local data plans. Use referral code G2KHUML to save $3.
r/eSIMs · What are the best & cheapest ESIM providers. I've tried a few eSIM providers, and they all seem to have their pros and cons. For cheap local data, I'd say look for providers that offer pay-as-you-go plans or daily rates. Some of the well-known providers like WorldSim and Keepgo offer decent rates, but you might be able to find better deals with smaller providers. I used aloSIM for my last trip and it worked out pretty well. They offer cheap local data in a lot of countries, and you can save $3 with the referral code G2KHUML. It's definitely worth considering if you're looking for a hassle-free eSIM solution.
-
finsfan69 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · Best ESIM for multiple European countries? Turkey has banned a bunch of ESIMs including Saily, Airolo, Holafly,Nomad, Instabrige ,Mobimatter, Alosim and BNESIM. This happened on July 10 2025.
-
EllaChinoise 🇬🇧
1 commentaire analysé
r/eSIMs · eSIMs that give you a phone number aloSim is also selling eSim data plans with a US or Canadian number. You can check out the details: [https://alosim.com/free-phone-number-international-travel/](https://alosim.com/free-phone-number-international-travel/) I am traveling internationally soon. I looked for eSims with a number just in case of emergency as well. After some research, I have chosen two eSims: one from Airalo (global / validity 1 year) and the other from AloSim (region specific / validity 3 months). In my opinion, (By the way, I have a Pixel 8) Airalo eSim installation is easy and straight forward. I can see the usage on the dashboard. In total I can use the numbers to make international calls (landline/cellphone) for around 50 minutes. I tested it and the voice quality is good. I haven't installed the aloSim yet. But from my understanding, the number with the aloSim is a Hushed app number. I need to install the Hushed app first to claim my number. I think, the number has a small amount of free credits for international calls. I haven't used Hushed before. And I don't know whether a Hushed number can be good at making international calls or not (not sure how to add call credits). Technically, I don't need two numbers but...I am among those "just in case" folks. I guess, you need to decide how much you are willing to invest to feel more secured in case of emergency. I got both eSim this month (April,2025). If you are interested (or anyone is interested) in making a purchase from Airalo or aloSim, my referral codes are below: aloSim: **PXGYJRJ** ($3 on your first data purchase with aloSim**)** Airalo: **WINIFR5246** ($4.50 off your first purchase with Airalo)
Aucun avis pour ce filtre.
Souvent comparé à
Questions fréquentes
aloSIM fonctionne-t-il bien en voyage ?
Les utilisateurs Reddit rapportent majoritairement un fonctionnement satisfaisant, notamment en Italie, à Hong Kong et à Macao. Quelques témoignages mentionnent toutefois des échecs ou une interruption attribuée à un incident AWS.
Les forfaits aloSIM sont-ils avantageux ?
Plusieurs utilisateurs Reddit jugent les forfaits abordables, surtout avec des promotions ou des réductions. D’autres les trouvent trop chers face aux concurrents, le consensus sur le prix reste donc partagé.
Que faire si l’eSIM aloSIM ne fonctionne pas ?
Des échanges Reddit indiquent qu’un réglage de l’APN peut être nécessaire, notamment sur Android. Un utilisateur rapporte avoir résolu son problème après cette correction, tandis que d’autres apprécient la simplicité de l’interface.
Peut-on appeler et partager sa connexion avec aloSIM ?
Les échanges Reddit décrivent l’eSIM comme destinée aux données, avec un éventuel numéro et des appels fournis séparément via une application comme Hushed. Un témoignage signale des difficultés avec le partage de connexion, son bon fonctionnement n’est donc pas établi par ces retours.



AloSIM, betterroaming.com, airalo
AloSIM, airalo, and keepgo will list the carrier(s) and others likely do as well.
I’ve used mine with airalo, aloSIM, BetterRoaming.com, and tello.